Recent content by PixelHeart

1. PixelHeart

*sees work place in incoming call history* .... =www= hisssssSSSSSssss.

*sees work place in incoming call history* .... =www= hisssssSSSSSssss.
  2. PixelHeart

:( why is it that you KNOW youve gotten better at a skill, but you still hate your product?

:( why is it that you KNOW youve gotten better at a skill, but you still hate your product?
  3. PixelHeart

Ahhhh, yes, I see it now :3

Ahhhh, yes, I see it now :3
  4. PixelHeart

Ive discovered that i have a foldable table that slides over my bed, just right .... so now I...

Ive discovered that i have a foldable table that slides over my bed, just right .... so now I have a bed desk....and I am just....just... so yes about it. :3
  5. PixelHeart

Looks awesome! But I’m not seeing the dragon head. If you hadn’t said, I would have though it...

Looks awesome! But I’m not seeing the dragon head. If you hadn’t said, I would have though it was the wing potion of the dragon shaped continent.
  6. PixelHeart

Berserk

Berserk
  7. PixelHeart

Mostly nobodies wearing masks around where I live :< .

Mostly nobodies wearing masks around where I live :< .
  8. PixelHeart

Last time I looked it was still February. I look away and it’s May. TwwwT

Last time I looked it was still February. I look away and it’s May. TwwwT
  9. PixelHeart

Yes TwwT

Yes TwwT
  10. PixelHeart

NO! It is NOT already May yet! It can’t be! I forbid time to move so fast! Stop! STOP I said...

NO! It is NOT already May yet! It can’t be! I forbid time to move so fast! Stop! STOP I said!!! TwwwT
  11. PixelHeart

:/ well, my gas station is opening back up 24/7 ... I wonder if it will stay that way.

:/ well, my gas station is opening back up 24/7 ... I wonder if it will stay that way.
  12. PixelHeart

Me too, I had trouble in school cuz of home life stuff. Sometimes I wish I could go back knowing...

Me too, I had trouble in school cuz of home life stuff. Sometimes I wish I could go back knowing what I know now and do better. :(
  13. PixelHeart

Really emotional right now. Work changed my schedule again. Hate them giving me so many days...

Really emotional right now. Work changed my schedule again. Hate them giving me so many days off, then deciding at the last minute that Im going to work or else. Wish I could say no.
  14. PixelHeart

No! Social distancing! X3

No! Social distancing! X3
  15. PixelHeart

I’ve been trying to get this to work .... a big road block is that the tile assets clash with...

I’ve been trying to get this to work .... a big road block is that the tile assets clash with the other assets, particularly the ones in the system folder.The window skins, the font... animations. To get the look you want in RMMV it’s going to require more than just upscaling the graphic assets...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bazza1234