PixeLockeT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
    So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Also some years back when I was taking care of an old family friend, when he passed away I had a baby monitor in his room... And you can bet the first thing I did was turn that thing off. Imagine how creepy any sort of noise out that thing would have been. Nope, screw that! :kaoswt:
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    I've always loved ghosts. :kaoluv: I'm not really afraid of them, and have multiple experiences. My friend is creeped out by them. lol But I totally did not expect to be able to reach my love as easy as I did. Guess he must hang around me. XD
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Oh, my main goal is to practice with it and maybe start a side YouTube channel dedicated to spirit contact via ghost boxes, particularly with victims of cold cases or otherwise unsolved cases, because I have an interest in true crime too and like to try to solve them. (I've been part of various online groups that help this)
    People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
    The bullying and abuse against my friend is still somewhat going. Even if it dies down, he's not gonna be the same. I hope him working with me on games will help him heal from it all. Game making is therapeutic. :kaoluv:
    Reactions: EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    You're a good person. Wishing the best for both of you!
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    I don't think I'm that good, but I have a bad intolerance of abuse and bullying. I got called rude/mean for defending him aggressively, but I felt I had to cause he was hurting himself over them and I couldn't stand it.
    Due to the bullies' resurgence on Facebook and Twitter against my friend (and I since I defend), we've decided to move over to tumblr to try to obscure our presence, where we might finally be at peace working on games. If anyone wants my/our game's tumblrs to follow lmk. :kaojoy:
    • Wow
    Reactions: SigmaSuccour
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    I've been dealing with lil offshoots of this bullying clique for years, and now they've sorta of just latched onto one of my friends, cause they can get a reaction out of her (she has borderline personality) and they like to bully her for being bigender and crossdressing/wearing skirts and stuff.
    Ami
    Ami
    luckily,i delete my account last year. I feel this forum is my true world,now
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    And once again proof why ill never be on socialmedia...
    Not that bullying is confined to there (i know all to well) but it is the new place to be for those type of fools.
    I hope you'll find some peace now.
    And... If you ever want to rant indiscriminatly feel free to pm me.
    The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    It seems to hit my friends in waves. A few months ago when it first started a few of my friends got it, then it dipped, and now 3 more have it, and one teammate person's mental health is bad cause one of the people sick is her lover. >: (and mine is also sick) 2020 is heck.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Yeah 2020 is one hell of a year :( Strentgh to you and yours
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    So far I've either avoided it or gotten minimal symptoms. A cousin of mine who's a nurse just got diagnosed positive but so far minor symptoms. Working in pharmacy my exposure risk is probably higher outside of the hospitals which is why I avoid going out as much as possible.....
    So hype for Halloween Jam. Been very uncharacteristically down lately. But confident about this, and working with friends is a mood booster. :kaojoy:
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    In my case, only if less than 10 people enter, as my Gameplay section will be 0 for not having any. I'm doing it to scare and to get Medals, probably in that order.
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Ours won't be too gameplay heavy - focus more on the story. The others on my team some of them have never made a game before, so we're going easy. Just for fun.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @PixeLockeT, I will do that too, plus Reid as the main character lol. The judges sure will have fun lol. Plus the judges are the people who we know lol.
    I hope my annual #DoItForHargon contest gets lots of entries this year (since a Playstation 5 is a pretty big prize lol) XD On further news - I'm back to game devving next week after hiatus cause of that tragedy of losing everything I own.
    Reactions: Sigony
    Sigony
    Sigony
    Is there a link to learn more about said contest?
    Losing everything you own really sucks.
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    @Sigony I don't think I'm allowed to on here? Isn't advertising contests a bit rude if not RPG Maker related? It's on twitter though. (my twitter is @ShiEksdee) and my game's twitter is @Dragon_Quest_EE (fan MMORPG based on the world of Dragon Quest Yuusha Abel Densetsu)
    Reactions: Sigony
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yeah, advertising for stuff not related to RPG Maker is a bit questionable, but even if it IS related to RPG Maker, contests are not allowed unless you get endorsement from a staff member.
    I can't believe I've only made like 8 games in my lifetime. It should have been more, but I have poor luck stat in life. XD Still I always feel a lot behind people with my output. oof
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Most of my games have been really small. My first game was a sprawling RPG epic, and it feels like "I should have made more like that by now". Like I set a bar for even my own self and now can't manage to reach it. lol
    Sigony
    Sigony
    It’s interesting how most everyone bullies themselves.
    Any kind of dislike you create within yourself, is that not just bullying yourself?
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    I don't know if I'd call it bullying oneself, so much as striving to do better and knowing you can. Bullying just sounds negative, and this is basically the opposite of a negative as you're trying to improve.
    @PixeLockeT Just got work on those game dev "pull ups", so you can pull yourself up to that bar. Got to get those game dev "gains". :LZSwink:
    In my downtime over being displaced I've been a pretty strong advocate in the #standwithsophie movement. It feels good.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I had no idea what that was until I Googled it a moment ago. Heartbreaking stuff. Poor little girl. :( I hope her father is given full custody.
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    I'm a big proponent of anything to do with fighting against CSA because a ton of my friends are CSA survivors, including one of my closest who introduced this case to me.
    I just wanted to put this here. So the first thing one of my frens did when getting MZedd was make our frens group in the gen and this is me and I love it and he did amazing. XD
    I wanna have a RPG Maker MZedd study group for programming to help me and others learn. So we can be the next wave of plug in makers eventually. lol :kaophew:
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    So really it shouldn't be too hard to pick up if you know much about MV. Most plugins even seem to work with minor changes.... Since the code is so similar.
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    I'm inexperienced with JavaScript in general! But I'd like to learn it for a variety of reasons. I learn better in groups with similar passions.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Entirely fair. I learned by poking at plugins and seeing what breaks, then fixing them, poking them again and seeing what happened. Also researching answers to my questions at the various coding sites or the Javascript boards here. Admittedly as a result I program like a hacker... But hey, I er... do program, so I guess it worked. Maybe it's worth a try for you. :LZSwink:
    CRYSTALS. (until they accommodate me by giving my house back/a place to stay, I will make stupid vids, so GODSPEED)
    Welp nvm luck got even worse. I'm without a home for longer cause now they flooded it by accident cause they're incompetent and I lost 3 of my computers and all my consoles and everything. Buuuu.
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Do you know if that changes if it's a whole company at a fault? They've done more bad practice than this flood btw. I've been without a home for almost 2 weeks due to them walking out on a job to continue "at a later date" and then this. It also flooded 3 other apartments. Either way, it's bad.
    magnaangemon01
    magnaangemon01
    I'm not a lawyer, but my suggestion is TAKE THEM THROUGH THE RINGER!!!! :LZSevil:
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    They really need a muwahaha react button for this sort of thing. XD Instead then, take a laughs from my dear husbando. <3
    Only 2 more days until I get my house back and can continue making games. *throws a confetti*
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    What happens? You are dreaming while texting here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose