PixeLockeT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Sorry been doing even worse than usual. XD' Hope everyone has been fine! March forward with your gam mak skillz. <3
    As soon as I'm able to get out of bed I'm probably gonna go so hyper from being too cooped up, and burn myself out into another awful flare. lol
    Someone graciously took a pic of my ex (my senpai) and made it artsy and filters-y and I used it as pfp and people are asking "Is that Onionson (onision)?" "Is that David Bowie?" and I just canNOT. XD He was like "Oh dear".
    2021 has been very mean to my health so far. I'd give up one of my legs to have better healthcare so I can have more of a life (aka so I can actually make games cause games are life dontcha know). :kaocry:
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    That's kind of the downside of public insurance. It pays doctors so little that they're not incentivized to take care of people. Worse yet since it's given to so many people, there is always a shortage of doctors willing to work for so little. I know I only bothered with it because Obama added that awful tax if I didn't have it. The tax has since been repealed, but the insurance is still completely worthless.
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    I hope healthcare reform comes to the USA at least enough to get me my allergy shots. So severe that if I go outside I almost have to call 911. (I have multi-allergy syndrome which is prevalent in people with dysautonomia). They paid for testing and my results were wildly abnormal, but told me I'd have to pay thousands if I wanted treatment despite being "worst they've ever seen".
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Here's to hoping. I mean I'd be shocked if they actually did that. But hey, it doesn't hurt to hope for the best.
    I said I was getting over my fear of fame, so I sat down to record and had a panic attack. XD Not the best start but ehhhh. I'll keep trying.
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Trying and failing is better then not trying at all.... well Unless you work with hazardous materials or sharp objects, or mountenairing, or bunjeejumping, or... Hmmm, never mind xD
    I'm having a buy one get a fullbody sketch free thing on my Ko-fi, and my team's RPG Maker game's community is having a secret santa-ish event and I'm like "buy from me for a fanart gift ma dudes~" XD
    Mapping and aligning spritesheets is the hardest and most frustrating part of RPG Maker gamedev change my mind. XD'
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Nope... Not doing that XD
    knocz06
    knocz06
    I actually have a trick for aligning sprite sheets with Photoshop. But yeah, mapping is hard. :aswt:
    Dysautonomia suuuuucks. That is all. :kaocry:
    • Sad
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Yeah... nothing to say to that except : *hugs*
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    It's being very mean to me today and I wanted to get stuff done. lol *hug*
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    If it would help I'd kick it's ass for you xD
    bc6e37d3-07fb-4231-b960-2aa9349d868d_baramoswip.png

Working on inking animation frames for Dragon Quest game voice test. o wo I'm trying to make it look rough and stuff like old 80's animation. And failing.
    Frostorm
    Frostorm
    I don't think it NEEDS to look rough, but simply following Toriyama's art style will suffice. Basically, Dragonball looking lol.
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Well I tried to do Toriyama style. XD But I still think it looks too clean for what I'm going for and will probably follow at least the "thicker lines" rule. u wu
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    @Frostorm depends if you want to mimic Toriyama's early or later art. The early stuff is rougher (like everything from the 80's and early 90's lol). But i agree it already looks pretty good and recognizable :)
    Today on Shi's bad luck: Have to make a new Discord server for the game, cause my CM got mad cause I won't date him and he won't give me admin powers to the one he made for us. lol On good news, I got cast as a singer in an animation series opening song.
    Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
    Welp, the bullying hadn't let up so I decided to make him a marchpane cake with Miku Hatsune on it, cause marchpane is his favorite food. :3 I wish I knew how to bake better. I'm better at making non-bake homemade candy sweets. :kaothx:
    All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
    So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Also some years back when I was taking care of an old family friend, when he passed away I had a baby monitor in his room... And you can bet the first thing I did was turn that thing off. Imagine how creepy any sort of noise out that thing would have been. Nope, screw that! :kaoswt:
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    I've always loved ghosts. :kaoluv: I'm not really afraid of them, and have multiple experiences. My friend is creeped out by them. lol But I totally did not expect to be able to reach my love as easy as I did. Guess he must hang around me. XD
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Oh, my main goal is to practice with it and maybe start a side YouTube channel dedicated to spirit contact via ghost boxes, particularly with victims of cold cases or otherwise unsolved cases, because I have an interest in true crime too and like to try to solve them. (I've been part of various online groups that help this)
    People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
    The bullying and abuse against my friend is still somewhat going. Even if it dies down, he's not gonna be the same. I hope him working with me on games will help him heal from it all. Game making is therapeutic. :kaoluv:
    Reactions: EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    You're a good person. Wishing the best for both of you!
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    I don't think I'm that good, but I have a bad intolerance of abuse and bullying. I got called rude/mean for defending him aggressively, but I felt I had to cause he was hurting himself over them and I couldn't stand it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

KenKrath wrote on RPGMakerWeb's profile.
Nevermind.
I found a book about game localization. It costs R$708,00 on Amazon. ;_;
I really wish my game was far enough along for it to be actually playable beyond certain aspects. I think I've crafted a really fun battle system thanks to ATB, fighting game, and Boost point mechanics.
Play test of my current progress on Happy Camper
Cutscene Contest Winners have been announced!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhayes