PixeLockeT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well that was disheartening news from the doctor today, but I'mma keep on smiling. Attitude is half the battle. :kaopride:
    Avery
    Avery
    My doctors told me some years ago I would be pretty disabled by now (needing supporting stuff and being completly unable to run) and actually I am in a better condition since back then. I don't know about your problem, but hang in there, you never know!
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    I'm already in a state where I can't sit upright or stand for long. I definitely can't run period. I have Dysautonomia (POTS and NCS), but also lot of the things under it. I have them to severe degrees: Like gastroparesis, PCOS, tachycardia (generalized), Fibromyalgia, IBS, GERD, CFS, stuff like that. o .o Hopefully cures can be found.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Ah man. A lot of people in my family have fibro. It's not fun. :/
    Today I got told that nobody would ever wanna marry me, cause "girls who like making games are too much of career women", and "guys don't like that because somehow that equals I'd be unforgiving and demanding". Like nah bruh I just wanna make games ya know like pewpew swishswish *game victory moosics*????
    The amazing compassion of some people stuns me. <3 Tons of friends and even strangers gathering, making calls, demanding company to push through the medication I need to live life as much as I can. There's good in this world, believe that.
    After I get better aka get doctors to stop holding my meds hostage and stuff.........Might open a commish shoppe. :kaojoy:
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Unfortunately I live in USA which views health care for chronically ill patients like me........as a luxury and not a right, although I think health care is constitutional (I can't really have a LIFE if I can't get the care I need to let me able to raise my head off the pillow???) XD I have a bunch of debilitating illnesses, for over a decade now. You get used to it, sadly enough.
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    I have one physical and 3-4 mental disabilities and I live in the US too so yeah, I get it. sheep. Stupid character limit. Sorry. If I wasn't limited to marijuana characters I'd be able to do this in just one post but this is gonna take like three
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    "The game we play is life and death
    Your worth measured in dollars and in cents
    There ain't no lifeline coming (coming!)
    Unless you pay the price (the price!)
    Your health, freedom, your sanity
    A product, not a right
    Reject the criminality
    That monetizes our humanity
    Construct a new reality
    Where you're not just a number, you're a name"
    - Anti-Flag, "The Criminals"
    Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Ugh, swapping meds is never fun :(
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Yeah this entire beginning of 2020 has been swapping meds, feeling like I'm dying, and having impending tests and surgery. XD Not a nice way to start a year.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Take your time, PixeLockeT.
    Get well soon!
    Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    You mean the plugins in MV to make it an MMO. There is no such thing as MMO MV as an official product.
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Well, yes, but it still counts. I'm moving things over. ^^ So far, so good.
    To compensate for me feeling too sick to interact properly, have an old recording of me calming you with Zelda's Lullaby. https://vocaroo.com/jqTcbzdQTw5 :kaojoy:
    :kaosigh:Brain fog/inability to focus due to medicine change is brutal! It's like I want to interact, but the words won't come easily.......making working in a team hard stuff. OOF
    • Sad
    Reactions: mlogan
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    My illnesses cause brain fog. The meds producer was being wonky (got it free), I'd have to go through another avenue to keep my same medicine: try the generic for 30 days and if it doesn't work, insurance will then pay for the "better brand". I don't know if my body isn't adjusted or this medicine is "not strong enough", but the brain fog and pain are worse on this than my original.
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    I would go tell my doctor asap, it might be that the medicine is not adapted to you. I got that same kind of problem, one medicine worked well, but it got out of stock so they offered me a replacement and the other made me get horrifying panic attacks making me unable to actually do anything of my day.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Insurance companies can be real assholes about this kind of thing sometimes, BUT @Lars Ulrika is right that you should let your doctor know ASAP. In the best case scenario, if the doctor writes a compelling note, or their office gets in touch with your insurance directly, they may approve an immediate switch to the brand you need. You need to be active in getting this to happen, too.
    Let the games (development) BEGIN! :kaojoy:*she says as she has technically been slowly developing some projects for awhile already*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnuRavi