PixeLockeT's latest activity

• PixeLockeT
    I’ll send in my audition once I get home from work! Thank you for the opportunity!
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT reacted to Avery's comment on PixeLockeT's profile post with Like Like.
    My doctors told me some years ago I would be pretty disabled by now (needing supporting stuff and being completly unable to run) and...
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT commented on PixeLockeT's profile post.
    I'm already in a state where I can't sit upright or stand for long. I definitely can't run period. I have Dysautonomia (POTS and NCS)...
  • PixeLockeT
    At least they're good about giving it to me straight. I don't like when people try to inflate my hopes for no reason other than to spare...
  • PixeLockeT
    I'll be fine. I was just told there's nothing else they can do, i.e. I won't be getting any better ever unless someone comes up with...
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT updated their status.
    Well that was disheartening news from the doctor today, but I'mma keep on smiling. Attitude is half the battle. :kaopride:
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT reacted to JosephSeraph's post in the thread Random Art Thread with Like Like.
    Such a cute maaaap! I'd love to play this. Made a speedpaint for the first time in a year...
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT reacted to Koulucky's post in the thread Random Art Thread with Like Like.
    [STAND USER] Jaina Proudmoore [STAND NAME] Arcana
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT reacted to Koulucky's post in the thread Random Art Thread with Like Like.
    Goth girl with hat: Archer OC named Sagittarius:
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT reacted to spitzfire1985's post in the thread Random Art Thread with Like Like.
    random art projects...
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT replied to the thread Random Art Thread.
    My stuff looks way too late 90's early 00's animu and Idunno how to stop it, but here's WiP of animation frame of mah boi Hargon-kun (a...
  • PixeLockeT
    Sort out my UI. It's weird cause I'm having to get re-used to how RPG Makers handles things after being away from it for a bit. XD;; But...
  • PixeLockeT
    They argued women with ambition and want a career period are this way. I was like oh I'm definitely family oriented, I just think it'd...
  • PixeLockeT
    Guess I just find it strange that "it'd be cooler if someone could like me who would help develop on the indie studio with me as a co-op...
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT updated their status.
    Today I got told that nobody would ever wanna marry me, cause "girls who like making games are too much of career women", and "guys...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:/ nope...today is canceled.
"...and I hope you like jammin' too."
This guy makes so many good hip hop tracks!
can't use certain things with SRDude's Battle Status Customizer? make the gauges show it lol. I got the gauges to show Olivia's Boost Points and other stuff.
Seeing people still using Kaus tiles with stolen contents makes me sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Endruler