PixeLockeT's latest activity

• PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT commented on lianderson's profile post.
    I have a friend who talks nothing but the thees, thys, thous as his primary language and he laughed at the grammar here. XD He's like...
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT reacted to MrKiwi's status with Like Like.
    It took really long to gather the 4 siblings to make this pictur- where did the fourth one go!?
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT reacted to Bendyizzt's status with Like Like.
    this is Drizzt's theme https://tinyurl.com/y3m7ruml Theme Name: Foon by Toon, Persons theme: Drizzt...
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT commented on Bendyizzt's profile post.
    OFF is a masterpiece. <3
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT commented on spec3's profile post.
    All of 2020 was really unsafe and awful for my friends and I. So I feel you there. Hope you have a good 2021.
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT reacted to spec3's status with Like Like.
    The last two months of 2020 were bitter for me. It was a hard year. January came and there wasn't so much to celebrate. Nonetheless we...
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT reacted to MrKiwi's status with Love Love.
    "He, who wields the Excaliburn, will shine brighter than the sun itself, only his will can light up the flames of life"
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT commented on PixeLockeT's profile post.
    I hope healthcare reform comes to the USA at least enough to get me my allergy shots. So severe that if I go outside I almost have to...
  • PixeLockeT
    Yeah reminds me of the time they made me wait 8 months for an appointment......only to have me in and out of the office in like...
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT commented on Citali's profile post.
    At first I was thinking Sunset over Imdahl or however its called but thats an older-ish game. XD
  • PixeLockeT
    I'm in Arkansas and we're so backwards here with healthcare that they literally told me I was faking everything for like 7-8 years until...
  • PixeLockeT
    woof I'm trying. It's the weather pattern changes around here, I think. I can barely stay conscious. XD
  • PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT updated their status.
    2021 has been very mean to my health so far. I'd give up one of my legs to have better healthcare so I can have more of a life (aka so I...
  • PixeLockeT
    As a gamer, I mostly look for good synopsis (like reading the back of a game box). Just showing a picture is definitely not gonna cut...
  • PixeLockeT
    Character Name: NPC32 "Ioland"(Eye-Oh-Land) - programmed name, goes by Iye (Eye) History/Aims: Programmed as Elven Prince Ioland of...
    • Ioland_Down.png
    • Ioland_Walk.png
    • Ioland_Face.png
    • Ioland_Battler.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
Working on cutscenes~

if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lobsterknees