Recent content by PixeLockeT

1. PixeLockeT

I'm already in a state where I can't sit upright or stand for long. I definitely can't run...

I'm already in a state where I can't sit upright or stand for long. I definitely can't run period. I have Dysautonomia (POTS and NCS), but also lot of the things under it. I have them to severe degrees: Like gastroparesis, PCOS, tachycardia (generalized), Fibromyalgia, IBS, GERD, CFS, stuff like...
  2. PixeLockeT

At least they're good about giving it to me straight. I don't like when people try to inflate my...

At least they're good about giving it to me straight. I don't like when people try to inflate my hopes for no reason other than to spare my feelings, unless there's logic behind it. XD
  3. PixeLockeT

I'll be fine. I was just told there's nothing else they can do, i.e. I won't be getting any...

I'll be fine. I was just told there's nothing else they can do, i.e. I won't be getting any better ever unless someone comes up with 100% cure. I'll be this disabled and symptomatic for the remainder of my life, and that news is just grim especially since I got a bit worse recently.
  4. PixeLockeT

Well that was disheartening news from the doctor today, but I'mma keep on smiling. Attitude is...

Well that was disheartening news from the doctor today, but I'mma keep on smiling. Attitude is half the battle. :kaopride:
  5. PixeLockeT

Random Art Thread

My stuff looks way too late 90's early 00's animu and Idunno how to stop it, but here's WiP of animation frame of mah boi Hargon-kun (a blend of him in BRV and the OG).
  6. PixeLockeT

April 2020 Goals and Progress Thread

Sort out my UI. It's weird cause I'm having to get re-used to how RPG Makers handles things after being away from it for a bit. XD;; But I think if I can get my UI in order and working and tested this month, along with some skills/items, I'll be doing fine. (I'm also having to redo graphics to...
  7. PixeLockeT

They argued women with ambition and want a career period are this way. I was like oh I'm...

They argued women with ambition and want a career period are this way. I was like oh I'm definitely family oriented, I just think it'd be neat to make games together, but that triggered something in them and they started acting like a victim. It was indeed strange and hurt my brain, cause no logic.
  8. PixeLockeT

Guess I just find it strange that "it'd be cooler if someone could like me who would help...

Guess I just find it strange that "it'd be cooler if someone could like me who would help develop on the indie studio with me as a co-op leaders of the place".............would be considered me not being forgiving and/or too demanding. It's strange. (to me) XD
  9. PixeLockeT

Today I got told that nobody would ever wanna marry me, cause "girls who like making games are...

Today I got told that nobody would ever wanna marry me, cause "girls who like making games are too much of career women", and "guys don't like that because somehow that equals I'd be unforgiving and demanding". Like nah bruh I just wanna make games ya know like pewpew swishswish *game victory...
  10. PixeLockeT

RPG Maker MV Spotlight - Spot on resources

Hhhhhh that diner tho. :kaoluv:
  11. PixeLockeT

How does one begin plotting a game

Well that was my method for keeping things organized and on-track, but I am more the hyperfocused type. I get "in the zone" quite a bit. You could do a Visual novel-like game, with little RPG-like mechanics sprinkled here or there (like levels, battles, etc.). That can be easily done in RPG Makers.
  12. PixeLockeT

How does one begin plotting a game

Plan the ending and begin points. Then plan the important points in the middle. Then link those up with smaller points along the way in connect the dot fashion. When working on details, break it down into those small chunks, pick a place and start detailing. Reference often the outline so you...
  13. PixeLockeT

RMMV An Idea for a commutative effort

So a game where the entire community can give input/make the game and it evolves as people play and give more and more ideas? Or??? *is confused*
  14. PixeLockeT

The amazing compassion of some people stuns me. <3 Tons of friends and even strangers gathering...

The amazing compassion of some people stuns me. <3 Tons of friends and even strangers gathering, making calls, demanding company to push through the medication I need to live life as much as I can. There's good in this world, believe that.
  15. PixeLockeT

Behavior Tutorial

Thanks for necroing. Giving this to my team because good tips here lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kraken Art By @whtdragon

- For the No Travel Game Jam -
Yay! One of my Youtube videos got to 100 views (in 2 days)! This Youtube thing is great, it's like the profile posts except I get to annoy entertain more people at once! Now I just have to practice my "Leave a like and hit that Subscribe button" shilling technique. :LZSexcite:
Just found out there is an about me page. I updated it and happy the way its looking!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I can't act like things will be ok anymore. It needs to be said: We have a Pandemic...
Release version of Pillow Hero is out on windows now! --> https://bit.ly/2USHKLv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocvu309