Recent content by PixeLockeT

1. PixeLockeT

Don't Fear Coding... you know more than you think.

I like to learn programming, mostly C#......for some reason JavaScript eludes me and I'm not sure why it's "more difficult" for me. :kaocry:
  2. PixeLockeT

Most of my games have been really small. My first game was a sprawling RPG epic, and it feels...

Most of my games have been really small. My first game was a sprawling RPG epic, and it feels like "I should have made more like that by now". Like I set a bar for even my own self and now can't manage to reach it. lol
  3. PixeLockeT

I can't believe I've only made like 8 games in my lifetime. It should have been more, but I have...

I can't believe I've only made like 8 games in my lifetime. It should have been more, but I have poor luck stat in life. XD Still I always feel a lot behind people with my output. oof
  4. PixeLockeT

Obfuscating Code

@Anyone Thanks for posting up those logs. I'm now even more solidified in my personal stance, and it seemed my gut instincts were absodoodlelutely right. Now back to game making for me! u wub
  5. PixeLockeT

Obfuscating Code

Said it best, 100% fact based, and that's all that needs saying about this topic really, especially the last bits.
  6. PixeLockeT

I'm a big proponent of anything to do with fighting against CSA because a ton of my friends are...

I'm a big proponent of anything to do with fighting against CSA because a ton of my friends are CSA survivors, including one of my closest who introduced this case to me.
  7. PixeLockeT

In my downtime over being displaced I've been a pretty strong advocate in the #standwithsophie...

In my downtime over being displaced I've been a pretty strong advocate in the #standwithsophie movement. It feels good.
  8. PixeLockeT

What was your strangest, bizarre or scary dream you ever had?

Whenever I do dream (rarely - because I have troubles going into deep sleep enough), it's usually the type of bizarro horror you see in stuff like PT (which is one of the reasons I liked it so much). I'd talk to the walls, which held faces who were masters of conversation. Children lining up at...
  9. PixeLockeT

I'm nuts, cause working with GUI stuff is one of my fav things of game dev. lol

I'm nuts, cause working with GUI stuff is one of my fav things of game dev. lol
  10. PixeLockeT

FREE Dragon Quest WiP Fan-MMORPG Needs Voice Acting {Possibly More}

Will have them soon. I lost my home and am homeless at the minute (so this was on temporary hiatus!), but I will have those screenshots ASAP!
  11. PixeLockeT

Well I know it may not be apparent, cause I love demon bois so much, but I am a human through...

Well I know it may not be apparent, cause I love demon bois so much, but I am a human through and through. LOL
  12. PixeLockeT

I just wanted to put this here. So the first thing one of my frens did when getting MZedd was...

I just wanted to put this here. So the first thing one of my frens did when getting MZedd was make our frens group in the gen and this is me and I love it and he did amazing. XD
  13. PixeLockeT

Is it necessary for all characters to have face graphics/busts?

I'm one of those people who couldn't care less if busts/faces even exist at all in the conversation, and MUCH LESS for npc #23 or something. I see no need to make graphics for every single character, unless you just really want to as a bonus/added "perk" in the game's features.
  14. PixeLockeT

An MZless existence.

After using MZedd, I have no clue what others are talking about. I literally couldn't be paid to go back to MV or any previous maker. lol It cuts my dev time down by hours upon hours, due to all of the ease of use/quality of life changes (which are TONS).
  15. PixeLockeT

All time favorite character from any retro RPG?

SO2 is best game ever. I also love Rena. Claude as well (he's the most complex mc I think I've ever played in a game lol) He feels so human and no trope-y at all. Masterpiece that game is, truly.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Todo:
Add fog of war
Add enemy indicators
Make window draggable
Optimise map drawing algorithm (5 seconds to load the map you see, so it's a... poo-poo algorithm)

Any suggestions? :kaoblush:
bleh studio hell job haha at least they like it didnt had time to do much laundry tho ;w;'....YES I DO AT LEAST TAKE A SHOWER everyday!
Ami
--- Food Ingredients ---

Hero: Since the Chef are in Hospital,we can't eat his Dish in 3 Days.
F.Mage: What we have to Eat?
M.Healer: Don't worry,we can Eat the Food Ingredients.
Hero & F.Mage
: Really?

(3 Days Later)

Chef: Hi,Guys. I'm Ba---
(Entire Party Collapse After Eat Raw Meat)
Chef: Wha...WHAT GOING ON HERE!!!!!!
So, I've been thinking about all the complaints about the chibi sprites. Is the problem that they're chibi or that they don't match the character art? If I did a series of chibi/SD character art, would people be interested?
Converting a timer plugin from MV to MZ. Now I really start to fell how awesome the new plugin commands are. This really helps create plugin easier than before!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ale_16