Recent content by PixeLockeT

1. PixeLockeT

I have a friend who talks nothing but the thees, thys, thous as his primary language and he...

I have a friend who talks nothing but the thees, thys, thous as his primary language and he laughed at the grammar here. XD He's like naaaay tis how goest thou the dayyyy. XD I guess he ish grammarnazi.
  2. PixeLockeT

OFF is a masterpiece. <3

OFF is a masterpiece. <3
  3. PixeLockeT

All of 2020 was really unsafe and awful for my friends and I. So I feel you there. Hope you have...

All of 2020 was really unsafe and awful for my friends and I. So I feel you there. Hope you have a good 2021.
  4. PixeLockeT

I hope healthcare reform comes to the USA at least enough to get me my allergy shots. So severe...

I hope healthcare reform comes to the USA at least enough to get me my allergy shots. So severe that if I go outside I almost have to call 911. (I have multi-allergy syndrome which is prevalent in people with dysautonomia). They paid for testing and my results were wildly abnormal, but told me...
  5. PixeLockeT

Yeah reminds me of the time they made me wait 8 months for an appointment......only to have me...

Yeah reminds me of the time they made me wait 8 months for an appointment......only to have me in and out of the office in like 15minutes with nothing to show for it. I cried that day.
  6. PixeLockeT

At first I was thinking Sunset over Imdahl or however its called but thats an older-ish game. XD

At first I was thinking Sunset over Imdahl or however its called but thats an older-ish game. XD
  7. PixeLockeT

I'm in Arkansas and we're so backwards here with healthcare that they literally told me I was...

I'm in Arkansas and we're so backwards here with healthcare that they literally told me I was faking everything for like 7-8 years until one of the new docs finally listened. XD But then they say insurance covers to test but not to treat some things despite me being a rarer/very severe case of...
  8. PixeLockeT

woof I'm trying. It's the weather pattern changes around here, I think. I can barely stay...

woof I'm trying. It's the weather pattern changes around here, I think. I can barely stay conscious. XD
  9. PixeLockeT

2021 has been very mean to my health so far. I'd give up one of my legs to have better...

2021 has been very mean to my health so far. I'd give up one of my legs to have better healthcare so I can have more of a life (aka so I can actually make games cause games are life dontcha know). :kaocry:
  10. PixeLockeT

Best Way To Promote Your Games?

As a gamer, I mostly look for good synopsis (like reading the back of a game box). Just showing a picture is definitely not gonna cut it. I need to know if the plot is good. That's the formula for anyone who is serious about RPGs (story based games) anyway. XD If you can't write a good synopsis...
  11. PixeLockeT

Original Character Contest 3 MZ Submissions!

Character Name: NPC32 "Ioland"(Eye-Oh-Land) - programmed name, goes by Iye (Eye) History/Aims: Programmed as Elven Prince Ioland of Generic jRPG Kingdom Name in a high-fantasy jRPG, this NPC denied The Creator that fate and wanted to write her own destiny away from authoritative fingers. Now...
  12. PixeLockeT

Yes, we have lil descriptor "nicknames" like that (at least here in the south of the USA).

Yes, we have lil descriptor "nicknames" like that (at least here in the south of the USA).
  13. PixeLockeT

What is your fovorite aspect of game creation?

All of it except writing dialogue (writing plot progression and planning the scenes is amazing, but I just cannot write dialogues at all) and mapping. u wu Those are my big nope nopes. rn I am taking courses on Javascript and REALLLLY loving it now too.
  14. PixeLockeT

Is it wise to publish your commercial game to several sites?

My advice is to put it out to as many platforms as possible, especially popular ones that have the real hq gems on it like Steam/itch.io, etc. (although the good games tend to get buried on there - but it does seem to have the absolute best RPGM has to offer) Then go get as many streamers or...
  15. PixeLockeT

Random Encounter Schemes/"Systems"

I like only A. < .<.....I always hated any sort of visible encounter. At times it even makes me dread battles. :kaoswt: I like the way Wild ARMs does invisible encounters, which after you advance in some way you can stave off the weaker random encounters for so many times before you have to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
Working on cutscenes~

if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lobsterknees