Recent content by Pixie_Virus

1. Pixie_Virus

Need help moving MV from laptop to PC

Would that be the license number that came with the order?
  2. Pixie_Virus

Need help moving MV from laptop to PC

I purchased MV a while ago directly from the site and, have since, obtained a PC. I would like to transfer the software, but am unversed in such processes. I've read several things about a Steam key and am not sure where to go about finding that. I've rifled through my emails, and finding...
  3. Pixie_Virus

Sleep....

Sleep....
  4. Pixie_Virus

Your favorite fairy tale?

There is a book with a bunch of stories by Gail Carson Levine. I absolutely love it. Just a bunch of oddly retold fairy tales that are great for out-loud reading. Also pretty much everything Barbie did before A Mermaid Tale, great renditions of old fairy-tales.
  5. Pixie_Virus

Your Favourite Anime (can be more than one)

I looked through all of them, but I guess I just like odd ones(Unless I just don't know the otherlanguage names for them). In no pertickerler order: The Seven Deadly Sins (Only seen season one) The Devil is a Part-Timer (Lucifer belongs to me:kaothx:) Anything Studio Ghibli Aldnoah.Zero (Still...
  6. Pixie_Virus

A story behind your avatar

I'm really into spooky stuff and Disney, so I just decided, a looooooong time ago to draw Slenderbell (or TinkerMan if you prefer. I do not). It is also a filler for until I get my real one done. It just seemed to fit my name, and her suit is so dapper.
  7. Pixie_Virus

Does creating a species count as art?

Not yet, but I plan on starting!
  8. Pixie_Virus

Does creating a species count as art?

I've created and have been developing a couple of new species. I'd like to put them out there, and see what people think of them. For right now I want to keep them for myself, but I plan on working out their histories, and fleshing out a couple of good characters before I release them for free...
  9. Pixie_Virus

Games, Games, Games.

Games, Games, Games.
  10. Pixie_Virus

The self/control switch is not doing the appropriate thing

Please read the apology above!
  11. Pixie_Virus

Thank you so much! Sorry for my previous response, I was wrong. That was the issue, I guess. Not sure why it wasn't working. Karma, probably.
  12. Pixie_Virus

I am trying to do an event in which the character walks away, turns, then says something in their new spot. I have tried both one continuous event, and another event triggered by a control switch. Self-Switch First, I tried movement then a self-switch. This worked two days ago, but when I...
  13. Pixie_Virus

Animations outside of battle

Apologies, I just saw mechanics and figured it would fit. And it is fine, I figured it out, but I may use a plugin instead. I think I'm supposed to ask you to delete the thread.
  14. Pixie_Virus

Lies and fallacy!

Lies and fallacy!
  15. Pixie_Virus

Definitely not a spy.

Definitely not a spy.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nspace