PK8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was thinking about streaming last night but then I took an allergy to the immune system. /lameskyrimjoke OTL
    PK8
    PK8
    last night/today*
    Celianna
    Celianna
    I swear you're always cancelling out of your livestreams, or falling asleep.
    PK8
    PK8
    That is totally not a running gag. XD
    Growing a beard. I feel fuzzy to the touch. Hating how somewhat patchy it is.

In other news, I was going to push myself to do a livestream today but then I had to do some favors for a few friends. Might stream later today.
    Wanting to post in the bully thread though I'm never sure if what I'd say would even be of relevance to the thread. Let's just say I hated confrontation so I was bullied a lot. I was too much of a good kid to take action (and when I did, I lost control, snapped, and caved someone's head in with a chair) because I was afraid of getting in trouble (or beaten) for taking things into my own hands, and I've turned into a shrinking violet as a result.
    Xenophil 2.0
    Xenophil 2.0
    Me and you seem very similar in that regard, only exception being the head bashing :x , but my hatred of confrontation ismore rooted in the fights my parents had when i was about 3- 5 years old, arguements i remember to this day
    Usagi
    Usagi
    I have never retaliated to personal bullying, though I have (twice) before injured somebody through loss of control because they bullied somebody I deeply cared about.
    NO!
    So far every post in that thread has been of relevance. :) Loads of people expressing their views or sharing their experiences. I bet a lot of people reading that thread don't feel as bad for their experiences, because it's always nice to know that you're never the only one dealing with this kinda crap.
    I can't wait for the movie of this show to come to the U.S. Man, I love The Inbetweeners.

SolarGale
    SolarGale
    the video is blocked for me..... in the UK D:
    For those wondering, yes, I *finally* finished that MessageBack script. Will be putting it up in just a few!
    Solistra
    Solistra
    I think you might have more documentation than actual script....
    PK8
    PK8
    You saw it? o.o
    I think I've hit my prime now. I find that kind of sad considering I've been in the scene for 7 years.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Awwww.......dont be sad.... :<

*hugglelelelel's*
    PK8
    PK8
    *hugs back* :3
    Didn't get to finish the script's documentation last night. I'll do it today. I *really* need to move onto a new script.
    So here's hoping I finish this messageback changer's documentation today, so I can get to work on something else.
    I so want a team to work with for this mystery project. I could just be the secondary scripter.
    Robin
    Robin
    Assuming you can agree on what prize to choose, it's simple to decide who gets it.

Each member of the team bids for the prize. The person who bids highest takes the prize, and the money he bid is then split between all other team members.
    Robin
    Robin
    For instance, on a winning team of 5, if the highest bid on the team for VX Ace is $40, then that person gets VX Ace at a big discount, while the remaining team members split the $40.
    Fomar0153
    Fomar0153
    Acetonide what would you want?
    Why am I so lazy on this script's documentation?! Could it be that I think I just might be starting to dislike making such large documentations now?
    Espon
    Espon
    Documenting is something that's usually not fun and tends to feel like the time could better spent working on the next thing...even if it's a necessity.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    sounds like you need a secretary..
    *sees a script of his posted in an Italian RM site*

Not sure if I should feel happy and honored. Then again, if it gets posted elsewhere, it makes finding support for those scripts pretty difficult for them since I'm not there to provide help, and then there's always this offchance that I might update the hell out of these scripts.

For those who showed up at my livestream yesterday, sorry to say but I didn't have a stream. My livestream tends to play old stre...
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Foreign RM communities are always reposting stuff they find on the English ones. Can't stop it, but it does get extremely annoying.
    PK8
    PK8
    @SolarGale: Weeeeeeeird.

@Zeramae: Haha! Yes they did. :)
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    We're guilty of the same.
    I finished Messageback Plus (formerly known as Messageback Replacer + Enhancer) on last night's stream. Right now it's for VX, though I might make one for Ace. It is a lot better than ever.

Who's interested in ANIMATING their messagebacks?
    PK8
    PK8
    Forgot to mention, I still need to work on the documentation for it. OTL
    SolarGale
    SolarGale
    ...DDDocumentation ugh D: ...
    Alright, setting up my stream which should start up in 2 minutes. This is "Scripting MessageBack" stream part 3. We'll be streaming from where I last left off, and hopefully I'll be finishing this baby by tonight.

...And hopefully, I don't end up falling asleep. If I'm a terrible DJ or if you want to see me previewing the script, let me know.

Here we go: http://livestream.com/ThePK8
    PK8
    PK8
    (Still streaming.)
    Someone told me my Editor Tiles script is pretty useful for Parallax Mapping. Yes! Oh yeah, thankfully my stream turned off. I got bored and fell asleep. My excitement went dead.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    You know, if you're falling asleep constantly like that, you should probably see a doctor ... It could be a symptom of something serious.
    SolarGale
    SolarGale
    Nyx and I discussed this, you should really do something about it, as it happens in like every stream dude...
    Sorry for the technical difficulty involving my stream. It's coming back on, and I've made SERIOUS progress on this MessageBack script I'm working on for VX (soon to port over to Ace (Yes, I know Ace doesn't have MessageBacks)).

Check it out. There's previews now!

http://livestream.com/ThePK8
    I'm setting up my stream right now. It should be up in about 2 minutes.

Sorry about last night's stream. I was kind of out of it, and I kept getting queried which I hope doesn't happen this time around. I promise to make it a little more fun this time around.

We'll be focusing on MessageBacks again. If my DJing sucks or if you want previews, let me know!

http://livestream.com/ThePK8
    Windows thought it'd be a good idea to randomly update my laptop. Unfortunately, I never got to save a script I was working on last night because of it (and because I fell asleep). Scumbag Windows...
    Necromus
    Necromus
    Isn't deactivating automated updates one of the first things you do after you set up PC? Kinda like using IE to download something useful XD
    PK8
    PK8
    Yep I was. Not sure if I saved my recording though.
    SolarGale
    SolarGale
    ya need to stop falling asleep while livestreaming pk :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol
Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paradox0508