PK8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *sees a new forum* What's Luna Engine?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I've been eagerly waiting for this. I hope the creation of the subforum means it's going to be available in the store soon.
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    there is a sample version you can try, first post all the way at the bottom.
    Ultim
    Ultim
    It's like the best script collection of the year of even the decade.
    I've been coming up with some neat ideas that I think could be potentially useful, but I'm not very confident about putting them out there because I know for sure that they could use some refining.
    supercow
    supercow
    its for people who want to give info/update about themselves to other people...or someone who cares.
    PK8
    PK8
    Well, what I meant to say was that I have some scripting-related ideas that I think are fairly well thought-out in terms of their purpose and such but probably not so much in the implementation, and I could use a bit of help with it.
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    Then please, by all means, start up a thread in the proper forum. Public critique is often the best way of refining. More brains make light work.
    My progress so far? I'm on script #4. Hoping to finish my header for it today so I can get to work on #5 and #6, and then an update.
    Rereading a thread I started. I don't think I articulated myself very well. Then again, I'm not very good at defending my ideas. But it was fun!
    Dr.Yami
    Dr.Yami
    ohai PK8 o/
    PK8
    PK8
    Yami!!! \o
    Wondering whether to start a Self Data Suite-related thread here and whether it'd be fine to have. The topic could be about support, bug finding, and some other stuff. What do you guys think? Should I start one?
    ??????
    ??????
    aware *
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Don't you already have your script in the RGSS3 Scripts forum? That's where they're usually posted, and where people usually go for help.
    PK8
    PK8
    It's archived right now.

Plus, my support wasn't very good thanks to me going on a very lengthy hiatus.
    The moment you realize you can use emojis in your code...
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    "The English language cannot fully capture the depth and complexity of my thoughts, so I'm incorporating Emoji into my speech to better express myself. Winky-face."
    PK8
    PK8
    Bahaha!

I just like 'em for the icons. I can't wait to start using these in my instructions.
    PK8
    PK8
    Oh, posting emojis here didn't work. Uhhhh... :laughterface: :camera: :videocamera:
    It's really hard to believe that the Self Data Suite is over 2 years old now. How have you guys made use of it since it first appeared onto the scene? Found any bugs/imperfections? Have you done anything cool with it?
    PK8
    PK8
    Yeah, those along with the instructions found in the headers. Especially the instructions.
    ??????
    ??????
    Usually I add the instructions and just leave the code 'bare' :p
    Solistra
    Solistra
    That's bad for both you and anyone else who will need to work with your code.
    A wild androgynous person appears! People stare at them in confusion.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Yo! How are you?
    PK8
    PK8
    My late reply is late, but I'm doing awesome.
    Why is it that every time I have a good idea I feel absolutely ecstatic about doing, I end up pacing aimlessly in excitement for several minutes?
    kj3400
    kj3400
    I think it's similar to when I have a good idea, my heart starts pumping faster and I get nervous.
    I may or may not consider giving up on my #CandyJam entry... not that one cares. Speaking of CandyJam, is anyone else participating? http://itch.io/jam/candyjam
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    I was about to actually, but I couldn't really draw any candies with my limited art skills, so I gave up...
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    When I first saw the game jam I thought about making a game called 'Candy's Crush' about a girl falling in love that had nothing to do with candy other than it being the protagonists name, but I didn't have enough time from when I noticed the gamejam to do that...
    Holder
    Holder
    Saga of the Crushing Candy didn't get far in development :(

If you've got time I'd say go for it.
    Always make sure to date and annotate your work. Annotations serve as the Rosetta Stone for your future self who would otherwise be stuck trying to decipher the streams of consciousness that were going through your mind. I am learning this the hard way.
    ♥SOURCE♥
    ♥SOURCE♥
    Hello there, welcome back? I haven't seen you around for a while (although I was gone for the most part of 2013). I know what you mean, I have experienced something similar a few times reading old code of mine.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Somehow this doesn't surprise me, it seems often that those who ***** the loudest about protecting their own rights are the first to trample on those of others.
    Holder
    Holder
    Americans should just start calling them sweets instead ><
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    We've had clone games before like Diablo had Titan Quest and Torchlight, there really isn't a need to directly carbon copy something. Seems lazy.
    Doing yet another readme design. Damn!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Just remember, people are more interested in the script than in the readme :)
    PK8
    PK8
    I can't stop building readme designs for some weird reason. It's like I'm obsessed with the presentation.
    I don't know why this is but nowadays I tend to be a bit too much of a perfectionist. I'm always trying to make the way I present whatever I want to do to be very top notch. Unfortunately though, it's this attitude that has led me to delay a lot of things for so long. Does that tend to mess anyone else up as well?
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    I'm a perfectionist... for a certain degree of perfect. Which isn't perfect at all, actually. Maybe we can say I'm a good-enoughist. And that's good enough for me.
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    I have the same problem! D:
    Hybrida
    Hybrida
    Yes, that is the reason my game may never be uploaded. Oh, well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After 2 years of writing, planning and outlining I finally finished the first draft of my first book in its entirety! I'll admit I got a little lazy with some of the word and description on those last 10 pages but that what 2and and 3rd drafts are forrrr, now after 20 hours of no sleep imma nap for 2 hours before my kid wakes me up to try and play.
Think of the potential now that picking up object is possible!
My first Video Scene - Kraken Art By @whtdragon -

Still needs work but its a start.
Considering a side project of making a Choose Your Own Adventure in MV but letting people play it as YouTube videos with the choices at the end leading to other videos. Thoughts?
I've made a rudimentary prototype map for the first game with the MV RTP overworld tiling. I'm probably going to photoshop the crap out of it for parallax, but the prototype has given me new ideas about how I want to place dungeons in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ndieminstitute05