PK8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't help but wonder if people think PK8 and Punk(id89) are two completely different people, because I just had a guy message me asking if I was Punk all this time.
    Elements
    Elements
    You're not!?

*shock*

naw just kidding dawg.
    Hi, I'm just looking to gauge interest. Would anybody here be interested in a Windowskin Generator?
    If you were to turn the "Female Characters in RPGs" thread into a discussion about an under-represented ethnicity, I'm pretty sure one would realize just how facepalmingly ridiculous the thread is and has been.

Hey, can somebody pull a race card on EB and say they're racist for having never included a dark-skinned character in their RTP? That would make my day.
    PK8
    PK8
    XD
    Hesufo
    Hesufo
    I like those indians (it's a start!)
    Jalen
    Jalen
    Yeah, there is no one who is black or even brown. There are a few who are slightly darker, but no one is beyond "a tiny bit less pale" haha
    There is no right or wrong way to design. Only an effective one. /endalldesignthreads
    Ihsorak
    Ihsorak
    Immoral design, maybe, but still great!
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    The best way to figure out the most effective design is to talk about pros and cons of various features. So, design threads = good. :3
    PK8
    PK8
    Got me. :p
    Whoa, converting VX Windowskins over to XP just got cooler. VX colors can get imported too.
    Just updated Windowskin Converter VX/Ace. Added support for my windowskin changer, took out a setting, and then added a switch setting. Working on the Windowskin Converter for XP now.
    Polraudio provided a fix to the bug Picture Below Characters XP had. If you downloaded it before, download it again.
    This has got to be the most I've ever posted in the forums today.
    Advice to anybody wanting to start up an RM site: If your site is moreorless the same as one of the current contemporaries, it would be pointless to make it. Try offering something a little different, make sure you have a thick skin for criticism and a knowledge on how to lead. I failed epically at the latter. Just make sure you know what you want.
    Hybrida
    Hybrida
    Don't be so hard on yourself. The fail wasn't that epic.
    Rehmlok
    Rehmlok
    Bah they're all the same, even if they try not to be.
    Just rewrote a windowskin changer scriipt which is basically similar to Woratana's but the variable names are consistent with what XP had. I'm not sure if I should post it.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    please do I love to check it out!!
    Holder
    Holder
    Why not? It's an alternative, there's plenty of scripts which would be similar.

Oh btw I couldn't find that script which calls to .txt files... sure it was on HBG
    I think I just figured out a decent workable license for my content. A lot of my stuff is still going to be free to use for non-commercial and commercial but I do have something else in mind.
    Should I name the script "Composite Windowskins" or "Mix and Match Windowskins"
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    I like Mix and Match. :3
    Sometimes I can't help but wonder if ccoa would be proud of how far along I've gotten in scripting. If it weren't for her, I'd probably would have stuck to making completely evented systems.
    Elements
    Elements
    Where is this person nowadays?
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    I remember the days with ccoa, sephiroth spawn, trickster, etc. I wonder what all those peeps are doing.
    PK8
    PK8
    Last I've heard of her, she was completely gone. Got very disillusioned with the community, I believe (but don't quote me on that). Trickster and Seph, not sure where they've gone.
    I hate not getting replies to any of my work. It's really discouraging stuff (not that I want any out of sympathy, of course).
    EvilEagles
    EvilEagles
    I feel you ;-;
    Hybrida
    Hybrida
    Same reason I left (Desolate RM site goes here).
    Holder
    Holder
    I understand how you feel 100%, imagine that plus you being somewhere for 5+ years.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    HECK YES! This lighting script is what I need for I have lots of dark caves...wish he did the script in VX...cause I don't think you can port ACE scripts to VX.
    PK8
    PK8
    I would try to port it, but his terms of use (#4 and #7) doesn't allow it. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm very manic-y right now. I didn't sleep and I wanted to get a bunch of stuff done, but didn't get anything done except the bare bones concept for a POSSIBLE game.
And I can't sleep now because I'm probably gonna be hanging out with my brother and I gotta discuss a bunch of BroCoG (our game group) junk with him plus it's far to late to sleep NOW.
poppetQuestBarryApproaches.jpg
While I wait for judging, I decided to start adding more "friends" to my attic. :LZSgrin:

I swear I need a whole sound pack of menacing squeaky toy noises. :kaoswt:
I can't believe I actually managed to stay motivated for the whole Game Jam duration (1 month!), definitely will be taking a break after this :0
can't believe I slept on outer wilds, such an amazing game
Trying to enter ''Downloads'' crashes file explorer ^^ But if i download something online and enter it via the browser it works fine.....Computers...Whaddeya gonnnaa dooo!?:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loki666