PK8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I managed to make another script port. Hopefully somebody finds this one useful. :)
    I'm not sure what to script.
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    I've got an idea! How 'bout a script that edits the battle HUD to expand or shorten depending on how many actors are in battle. (ex. one actor in battle gets the whole HUD, two gets half each, all four are evenly split)
    *sees Chess thread* somebody needs to make an MMO-based chess game. Or connect four. I'd love to play against somebody in Connect Four.
    PentagonBuddy
    PentagonBuddy
    (By which I mean I would love to play sometime!)
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    Yeah. I like Connect Four too.
    PK8
    PK8
    *looks through an old status of his*

I still haven't found an online connect four, but if I did, I'd totally like to challenge you both at this. :p
    "Who drew your avatar?" It's one of my favorite band's album cover. Look up The Pride by InMe. They kick so much arse. #QuestionsIGet
    So uh... I just converted this nearly 7 year old script to both VX and Ace. The shocking thing about this particular conversion was that it required very little modifications for it to work.
    Ideas for custom move routes just went up to 100. I wonder if I can script them all.
    Now working on Move Routes. 29 down, 28 more ideas to go. Got any custom move route ideas to suggest?
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    People who jump around.
    PK8
    PK8
    Included. So far I have jump to player (x/y), jump away from player (x/y), jump to events (x/y), jump away from events (x/y), jump to position (x/y), jump away from position (x/y), and random jump (x/y/8/diag). 22 move routes right there. :D
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Jump to your mother.
    I found a new toy to play with in class_eval, realized I can modify any class through Call Script, but then realized making event-script ports would be pointless now.
    I think today's a really good day to be on a creative high. I'm scripting like crazy!
    sabao
    sabao
    Not bad so far. Will there be a controllable option for how much bloom there should be per map?
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    The tiles underneath the cliff bottoms look really off. You might want to use the shadow pen to fix those up.
    PK8
    PK8
    @Sabao: Yep.

@Kev: I used a sample map.
    I'm going to feel awkward thanking someone who probably still hates my guts after all this time. Sigh.
    Ronove
    Ronove
    I doubt they still care.
    PK8
    PK8
    I hope so. :)
    The set of scripts I have been working on for the past week is finally complete, and they will be available for all versions of RPG Maker. Get ready, the most extensive set of scripts around are heading straight to RMW!
    Why does Ace have to be so different when it comes to handling saved data? -_-
    I've seen this happen time and again. Hell, even I did exactly this!

> Open up a thread for feedback.

> Get cool (not warm) feedback.

> React negatively to said feedback.

> Post a NEVER COMING BACK goodbye thread.

Guys, those threads NEVER end well. And no, the whole forum doesn't hate you. Just calm your tits and take a breath.
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    This. So much this.
    Slazor
    Slazor
    True...or when you make a fan game.
    I'm not one to discuss profile views, but holy crap I reached a thousand.
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    I have a feeling profile views are bugged. I have nearly 300 views and I've made like two posts on this site, ever.
    PK8
    PK8
    No worries. There's a guy with 0 posts approaching 400 views.
    I'm finally done with my set of scripts! I just need to do this one big documentation (maybe!?), and then port them over to VX and eventually Ace!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
Wish I was better at art, specifically that I was faster at it, bc this one NPC took Several Days to complete! It's gonna take So Extremely Long to do all of the art for my game, never mind writing it... Anyways, here's my gorgon, Hopernica Sthyxis!

57b88732c7abbcd84981dacf624a98495af61fcc.gifv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RealJason