PK8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Script 15 of 16 done. Now I need to build Script 15.5 of this one script...
    "Could you describe your avatar to me?" It's a sea lion. Literally. #QuestionsIGet
    Script number 1 out of 2 from a set of 16 scripts I'm working on is giving me a bit of a headache.
    The next time somebody says NO CLICHES IN GAMES GUISE, I think I'm going to go flip a table.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    (Sets up the table)
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    You shouldn't flip tables... its so cliiichee~
    PK8
    PK8
    @Emmych: You should so make one. :D

@Touchfuzzy: You're right, I should play with this cliche and flip an entire restaurant instead. :p
    14 out of 16 in this set of scripts done. Just 2 more to go... And I might need somebody to make a demo for my thread that makes good use of some of these scripts
    Mihel
    Mihel
    Making demos is harder than making scripts themselves, isn't it? OTL
    PK8
    PK8
    Indeed. ^^;
    Over a month ago, so many people on my Facebook feed were really passionate about this whole Kony 2012 thing. Let's see if anybody actually goes through with "covering the night" tonight. Happy 4/20, everybody.
    sabao
    sabao
    Wait, since when was 4/20 connected to Kony 2012? I think I had it pegged for another holiday entirely. 8D
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Happy holiday and just stay outa jail!
    PK8
    PK8
    The Kony 2012 video wanted people to go "cover the night" on that day.
    The moment when you have a nice idea for a thread but you don't know the right questions to ask or how to start it off.
    I should've been done with these set of scripts today. However, I'm not. Should I start throwing hints at what these scripts I'm working on are?
    Hey, when I'm done with these huge set of scripts I'm working on, would anybody like to give it a test run? Also, would anyone be willing to make a quick demo just for those scripts? *teases his secret scripts*
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    :o what kind of scripts :3
    PK8
    PK8
    I'm not sure what hint I should give out. Let's just say it's extensive as hell.
    This massive set of scripts I'm working on is now under development. The end result might be something either disappointing or the best thing ever.
    Elements
    Elements
    Time for you to hook up with a release blog!
    "What does the PK stand for?" Postality Knights. #QuestionsIGet
    Kread-EX
    Kread-EX
    Lol. The fact you're a XP user probably doesn't help.
    Scripting something big for Ace. What am I scripting? That's... *winks* a secret.
    Elements
    Elements
    Better be sum Kof engine
    Is school giving you an academic asskicking? Are the sounds of your surroundings making it unbearable for you to focus? Do you find yourself getting distracted often? This may be the site you need to get you back on track! http://simplynoise.com/
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I actually had found this a while back, I use it to help sleep during the day while my kids are awake since I work primarily at night.
    That exciting feeling you get when your script works in all makers.
    Ihsorak
    Ihsorak
    I don't understand the intricacies of scripting but that sounds very nice. :D
    Neoz Kaho
    Neoz Kaho
    Wow, a universal script?
    Made 2 Ace systems, but now I need to make their demos.
    Kread-EX
    Kread-EX
    Demos are surprisingly a pain to make, I think.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I couldn't have Taco Bell, so I grabbed a giant piece of strawberry cheesecake instead.
Guys one of our Animal Crossing Villagers (Sherb) just told us that he hoped that the villager who was having her birthday had as memorable of a birthday as his sixth birthday. Which was "the one where the clown went into our house and never came back" and that "his mother says she still sometimes hears the honking in the walls".
My tutor has been furloughed for 8 weeks. If we are too... sucks, but it's a lot of game making time...
Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
GOOOOD MOOORNING!
APRIL WILL BE BETTER!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sokka