PK8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Quick question. Need to figure out something.

What's the name of that system where your sprite's field of view is very limited by the darkness of the room? Think Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
    Jaide
    Jaide
    At first I thought you meant Fog of War, but it sounds like you just mean.. darkened rooms. XD Not sure if there's a name for that.
    Necromus
    Necromus
    Was my first thought too lol

Just Field of View usually is what determines what part u can actually see, like for torch effects and stuff like that.
    PK8
    PK8
    I think Necromus nailed it. Thanks. :)
    Got this huge checklist of Event Systems I need to make, trying to find which one would be the least time consuming for me to make.
    The vending machine is only down a floor, but I'm just too lazy to stop using my laptop to get there. I blame RPG Maker and Midterms.
    I've yet to get into VX Ace, but that's because I'm too busy working on stuff for XP and VX. I don't want to let my trial days go to waste.
    > Me 11 hours ago: I'm going to make RM content tonight. Yay!

> Me 11 hours later: Crap, I didn't do anything!
    Jalen
    Jalen
    Sounds about right
    Twidge
    Twidge
    same here... trying to make up for it now, but I'm too tired! Damn social life cutting into my RM time.
    Emmych
    Emmych
    ahahahaha I was totally thinking that as I read the thread. OTL
    PK8
    PK8
    lmao! The title of the thread alone seemed like flag-****ing to me. XD
    After this class is done, I should start getting really busy making some RM content because after today, I'm going to be busy for the entire week. MIDTERMS!!!
    Asterisk
    Asterisk
    Oh wow >< good luck!!!
    PK8
    PK8
    Thanks. >w<;)/
    Done with Data Backup Event System for VX. Next up, map edge transferring!
    Finally tossed Data Backup Event System 2 into the queue. Now to work on the VX version.
    Just made my second ever Event-Scripted Data Backup System! Yes, it's an event system. Yes, it backs up data!
    PK8
    PK8
    Kread-EX
    Kread-EX
    It's okay as long as your statuses aren't wall of texts.
    PK8
    PK8
    If there was a like button for comments, I'd like that.
    Got out of class and I'm pretty mad at my laptop. I was pulling an all-nighter on my system, and I was getting pretty close to finishing it. I just needed to make a few more script calls and an indicator and then I would've been ready to test the system for bugs. Basically, when I packed up my laptop for school and then opened it up after I arrived to school, the battery for it got disconnected somehow which lead to my laptop restarting. The crappy part about all of this? I had though...
    PK8
    PK8
    Haha, long status was really obnoxiously long.

I thought I saved my work and it turns out I didn't. Now I'm feeling very demotivated to get back to work on that system.
    Class, then more RMing, then some homework in between. Why am I such a procrastinator?
    Elements
    Elements
    Story of my life. in the past week at least lol
    I wonder if I should advertise how really easy installing my Event Scripts are in my signature. All they require is a single game switch (that can be reused for many of my other systems) and a game variable so my system can store its settings there for easy manipulation.
    PK8
    PK8
    Just saw this on recent statuses. Damn, long status is long.
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    I say it doesn't hurt to do it :)
    For those who haven't seen my recent work, I usually made a system called Arrow Over Player's Head/Player's Current Position Indicator. In its recent iterations, I would have about 5 different ways the indicator would show up, all of them powerful and unique in their own way. For the very 5th iteration of AOPH/PCPI, I was thinking about splitting it into 5 or more smaller systems.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.
Back in the old days, long before I was born, salted crisps - or potato chips, for you yanks - came unsalted and had a little pouch of salt to manually shake on it. Of course, things are more efficient now, but Walker's still brought back the old 'Salt 'N' Shake' style a couple years ago. Dunno why, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because the nostalgia crowd were getting salty.
Guys I just want to sit around and work on my game! *gets lots and lots of money shoveled at him* Game, I don't recall a game. What game? :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zths