I hate the fact that I'm kinda stuck trying to build a template for the rest of my readmes to use (I'm ditching the big headers for this). I could be doing something much better... like scripting or making a project. That's what I get for wanting to provide the best possible documentation for my stuff. *keeps going*
I'm considering ditching the lengthy script headers so I can replace it with a small header that would contain some vital info (as to what's being considered "vital" is being fleshed out) along with the always handy but even more detailed compatibility table.
The script headers will contain links to webpages located within my dropbox account. Through those pages, I can provide all of the documentation and info I need to provide without having to waste too much time...
Just finished my four scripts (for XP). Now to refine some of the "Change __ Properties in Frames" scripts. Some of them might end up combined whereas a few others might end up separated into a script in their own (because I realized I bloated one of them with a needless feature).
230 paths... roughly 250 light sources on the screen... One serious lag fiesta... But I finally got it all the screen at once. I guess I could have also just made an event to spawn each one in exactly the location I needed, but that's sooo much less fun.