PK8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I somehow always manage to stretch myself a little too thin for my own good. I still keep forgetting to make room for scripting. I've been pretty busy.
    I haven't had time to post any new material. Dates and photography, oh my!
    Trying to come up with a post for a new discussion topic. Not quite sure if it'll be engaging, but I hope so! :)
    Elements
    Elements
    I'm still a professional eventer for hire
    PK8
    PK8
    And eventing is still a legitimate sport, no matter what anyone says. XD
    I give up.
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    Don't give up, It only makes things harder.
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    About fricking time.
    NecroNeko
    NecroNeko
    According to Games today you can probably get a better Blade for just 10$ and without doing anything. Premium users everywhere.
    Tempted to do $imported because all the cool kids are doing it.
    PK8
    PK8
    It's seriously an awful practice tho.
    Zetu
    Zetu
    It's convenient, for those who are too lazy to make individual compatibility patches. I just say, screw compatibility, if my script conflicts with another, not my problem :)<
    After dedicating a little too much time on finishing up a template for my readme, I'm going to try to finish up some scripts today.
    So today's the 1st anniversary of the opening of the official forums. Happy anniversary, RMW. Keep being awesome.
    Ditching Compatibility and Changelog tables in my readmes. Too much code for a readme (and I'm too lazy). They're better off in my header.
    I hate the fact that I'm kinda stuck trying to build a template for the rest of my readmes to use (I'm ditching the big headers for this). I could be doing something much better... like scripting or making a project. That's what I get for wanting to provide the best possible documentation for my stuff. *keeps going*
    TengHu
    TengHu
    there's a lesson to be learned here.........somewhere.......
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I like the header idea.
    Time to start restructuring a lot of my files in my dropbox. Links might become broken as a result.
    I'm considering ditching the lengthy script headers so I can replace it with a small header that would contain some vital info (as to what's being considered "vital" is being fleshed out) along with the always handy but even more detailed compatibility table.

The script headers will contain links to webpages located within my dropbox account. Through those pages, I can provide all of the documentation and info I need to provide without having to waste too much time...
    PK8
    PK8
    ...structuring the content in all sorts of drawn out ASCII boxes. Plus, I'm pretty decent at web design so it works out! But yes, this means I can use that as an opportunity to go all out on the documentation without having to worry too much about how users would perceive the information they're getting.

Unfortunately however, that also means I just delayed the release of some of my new scripts by about two weeks.
    Even if there were 12 or so more hours in the day, I'd still be terrible at time management.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I wish there were more hours per day.. time flies by so freaking fast -.-
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yeah, I think my time management would actually get worse if I had that much more time.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    That's like money. No matter how much you have, you'll always find a way to use it, you won't have enough after it's all done, and you'll wonder where it all went :)
    Procrastinated like hell yesterday. Time to see if I could finish what I started this week. Off to scripting I go.
    I can't believe some people still hold grudges over something that happened about 5 years ago. Let it go, man. ...Unless they mentally scarred you then yeah.
    Clord
    Clord
    One of well known examples is Pearl Harbor.
    PK8
    PK8
    I meant over petty stuff that's happened around some other parts of the community.
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    It's pretty retarded if you ask me
    PK8
    PK8
    Why do I even bother asking? It's not like anyone really uses my stuff anyway. MERGING IT IS!
    Nicke
    Nicke
    Maybe because it is XP :p
    PK8
    PK8
    I should've linked to the Ace versions then. OTL
    Just finished my four scripts (for XP). Now to refine some of the "Change __ Properties in Frames" scripts. Some of them might end up combined whereas a few others might end up separated into a script in their own (because I realized I bloated one of them with a needless feature).
    The awkward moment when you realize really late into making your script that Planes don't have an update method.
    Galv
    Galv
    Do helicopters? (jokes) Can't you just update it in the update method of whatever class it's in?
    Zetu
    Zetu
    you can manually add an update method :/

/me stabs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniloduran