PK8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just scripted Sprite Tweening for XP. 3 out of 4 scripts to go before I script them to VX and eventually Ace.
    There's one thing that always bothered me in the RM community. Who shipped Aluxes and Gloria?
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    And Gloria and Hilda are their counterpart!
    McTricky
    McTricky
    Male hero + Female white mage formula.
    PK8
    PK8
    lmao!

@McTricky: Ahhh, that's why. I keep forgetting that. That explains a lot.
    So I'm still pretty rusty and this is my first day again. Anyone a fan of my New Character/Picture Properties or Change __ Properties in Frames scripts? If so, keep your eyes peeled. I'm doing something kind of big here.
    Just started scripting for the first time in forever (Really 6 months... Wait, it's been 6 months!?). I am very... VERY rusty.
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    I'M A LUSTY CRUSTY VIKING AND I HOPE I'M TO YOUR LIKING
    Neon Black
    Neon Black
    Yeah, change it back. I won't know who you are.
    PK8
    PK8
    Done. :B
    Neon Black
    Neon Black
    I was sorta kidding, really. XD I was just joking a bit that as long as I'd known you, I'd seen that avatar.

And that's a sea lion? I was kinda wondering what it was.
    I just thought of what may be the most creative, unique, and yet the most stupidest idea for a script ever.
    Wow, real cool stream by Des and Reynard. Can't help but wonder what's the title of that 2k3 game so I could check it out myself. :) Anyway, time to stop procrastinating and get back to working on my script headers and licenses. :)
    Thanks everyone for answering my last status. Currently trying to think things through on a license for my scripts. One thing's for sure though. I need to throw in a line somewhere asking everyone to not copy/paste my scripts all willy-nilly at other places where I can't even support them.
    PK8
    PK8
    I mean I don't get the logic. If my script is posted here... why ask for support elsewhere when you can just ask me? .-.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    That is questionable, and you provide such great support (from what I recall) it's a shame. I think if people wanted to spread it, they should just link to the original.
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    because it's rpg maker and 70% of everyone who uses it are entitled children who already view all such resources as "theirs" and don't much care for anything that suggests a truth to the contrary, even in a token non-invasive sense.
    [repost] This question probably should have been better off being asked later today. Question, end-users (and scripters): I'm thinking about leaving links in my script as to where I can be reached for support. Should I either: Link it to an html file on my dropbox or link it to a page on my personal site?
    Titanhex
    Titanhex
    Link it to the recycle bin on their desktop. :3
    Titanhex
    Titanhex
    Site also works.
    Helladen
    Helladen
    Personal site works better. Comments for questions are much easily organized than being spammed with emails.
    This question probably should have been better off being asked later today. Question, end-users (and scripters): I'm thinking about leaving links in my script as to where I can be reached for support. Should I either: Link it to an html file on my dropbox or link it to a page on my personal site?
    PK8
    PK8
    Links in my script's header*
    Holder
    Holder
    If each script has it's own topic at your site then I'd personally say do that one.
    Had a post completely written out but then Windows Update comes out of nowhere and messes it all up. How do I disable it? :|
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Which version of windows are you running?
    PK8
    PK8
    Windows 7
    Trying to upload an animated graphic as my avatar. Only one frame is being shown...
    There was a bit of talk from a scripter about giving tiles more terrain tags. What if... I decided to give a tile (not a tileset) their own self switches and variables?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Could be interesting. Wouldn't help with displaying the map, but it could be used in a similar way to terrain tags and regions.
    Zetu
    Zetu
    Sounds hard, in terms of customization.
    PK8
    PK8
    That's where a tile index selection tool would come in, if I could build one. I'm not sure how I'd deal with autotiles though (and VX/Ace has an abundance of them).
    Checklist is getting a lot longer. Unfortunately, I keep managing to distract myself with other stuff.
    Fomar0153
    Fomar0153
    How many scripts have you finished so far this year?
    PK8
    PK8
    None.
    PK8
    PK8
    Too busy getting rid of lots of files and moving some elsewhere.
    I keep adding a lot of ideas onto my checklist. Some which are a little out of my league. I wonder if I'll really be able to make them all.
    Bird Eater
    Bird Eater
    The more you have, the harder you will try to do at least some of them. I think it will help you improve, at least.
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    You gotta shove the ugly wobbly baby bird outta the nest at some point or other.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    "YES YOU CAN" :D
    Trying to start a discussion thread though I'm not sure how to verbalize it. Sucks.
    PK8
    PK8
    I guess I should be a little less vague. I'm trying to figure out if people prefer using script calls or adjusting a variable/switch to modify a setting in a user-made script.

Wait, I think I just figured it out.
    Cartridge
    Cartridge
    Hmm that's worth a discussion yes. I personally preffered variables, but nowadays I like script calls more: you don't need to use your worthy variables anymore D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone else here think that closets are claustrophobic?
People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamy7i