Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zero-G *flips you upside down*XD
    PK8
    PK8
    DX
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Awwww~*turns you right side up again and pats out on the head* ^__^
    So I scripted a really cool battle system. Too bad it turned out to be a dream.
    Emzie
    Emzie
    WHAT?! T_T
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    im dreams im attacked by little sentient mice men.................................................................
    Cartridge
    Cartridge
    Oh I have that alot when dreaming about girls... :4
    Conspiracy Theory #3: We are the precursor to modern day space aliens.
    Bravo2Kilo
    Bravo2Kilo
    Conspiracy Theory #4: We are the modern day space aliens, back in Roswell, New Mexico, that was us spying on ourselves. ;)
    "The things I do for love..." - Courage the Cowardly Dog
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    "i fmusic be the food of love, paly on" ~shrelk
    Conspiracy Theory #2: Cats everywhere are plotting in secrecy to take over the world and make the human race their obedient slaves. They have already achieved the first step in their master plan.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    What does it say lol?
    PK8
    PK8
    Lunarea: Ouch. XD

Shingamix: Intentional. :p

rgangsta: I know... I hope I can finish it all by the end of the year. That's what I'm attempting to go for.

Hotfirelegend: I'll be a little tight-lipped about it. :p

The first section has all the scripts I want to do. Many of them are completely new, some are scripts I want to revise, and some others which are put in a small subsection are scripts I want to convert to XP/VX/Ace.

The second are the tools I...
    PK8
    PK8
    ...want to start building. Generators, converters, et cetera. There are about one or two generators I want to do which is going to require some community effort.

The third section would be the tutorials. That section is incomplete. I made the list there a little longer.

Fourth section actually has nothing to do with RPG Maker. XD

I should throw resources I want to start making in my checklist. It's been years since I made a few graphical resources. :p
    I never thought I'd be given a very tiny mention in a video on World Star Hip Hop of all the places. :x
    Conspiracy Theory: Your nipples were planted on to your chest by the Government so they can keep track of your every move.
    I'm taking one last look at my checklist for 2013. Eesh, it's really huge. Full of challenges too! I hope I can do them all and finish them by the end of the year!
    Can't believe I'm not asleep yet, even though I really should be. I guess I should take this time to teach myself the element. It might prove useful for anything I might attempt to do in the future.
    I think I've spread myself a little too thin again. I have a terrible habit of doing that. :/
    Sorry for not replying back, I just got back from the most pointless dentist appointment I ever had.
    Feeling a little guilty over stuff. Time to get the guilt off my mind by doing stuff. Hey everyone, how you're doing?
    Ravenith
    Ravenith
    I know that feeling. I've been slouching too much lately. Have a nice day bro, a know I could use one.
    Not sure if this thought I had in mind would fit in a thread anywhere, but I was wondering if anyone finds it weird (or even sad, rather) that I feel encouraged and excited to make more stuff when people administer the adrenaline?

It's almost like going out to a live show and putting out a damn good performance to a cheering and screaming audience!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished up building the last of my furniture! It's so nice to finally have my own place :kaoluv:

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zachmaw