1. PK8

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :D
  2. PK8

You mean three and a half days?

You mean three and a half days?
  3. PK8

RPG MAKER MV OFFICIAL PAGE

816x624? Time to start resizing my old transitions/battlestarts to that size then.
  4. PK8

ANYTIME, MA'AM~ *bows*

ANYTIME, MA'AM~ *bows*
  5. PK8

You're in NYC now? Alright, we've gotta meet. XD

You're in NYC now? Alright, we've gotta meet. XD
  6. PK8

Squirrel!

Squirrel!
  7. PK8

^^ This!

^^ This!
  8. PK8

The Self Data Suite support thread

So I've been looking around the forums for quite awhile. As I was looking around, I had began to notice that my Self Data Suite series of scripts had become something of a big deal. So much so that people had found the Suite in a very obscure folder in my Dropbox (For a period of time, I had my...
  9. PK8

YOUR PAGE STILL LOOKS QUITE DAPPER, MA'AM. :P

YOUR PAGE STILL LOOKS QUITE DAPPER, MA'AM. :P
  10. PK8

Attention Self Data Suite fans! I apologize for moving my Self Data Suite to a very obscure...

Attention Self Data Suite fans! I apologize for moving my Self Data Suite to a very obscure location within my dropbox. I was hoping to update the hell out of it one day but life (and some other awesome things) just kept on happening. I finally moved my Self Data Suite back into its original...
  11. PK8

In another location on my dropbox. I was hoping to start posting something new this year, but...

In another location on my dropbox. I was hoping to start posting something new this year, but things just keep on happening.
  12. PK8

Q: "What does PK8 stand for?" A: The 8th Pumpkin King.

Q: "What does PK8 stand for?" A: The 8th Pumpkin King.
  13. PK8

;___;

;___;
  14. PK8

Still getting the RIP message. :O

Still getting the RIP message. :O
  15. PK8

Patching things up with a very close friend I previously had a serious falling out with feels...

Patching things up with a very close friend I previously had a serious falling out with feels great. Here's to hoping I don't screw our friendship up again. Cheers!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:
I set my goal to be finished with Knight Bewitched 2 by sometime in July. Based on my current work schedule and progress, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but by golly I'm gonna try!
I've completed and uploaded the Elemental Light Demo Edition!!!!
I'm so excited, I hope you enjoy it and I will appreciate any tips from you all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hexedpalidin