Last Activity:
Jun 9, 2012

Following 3

Followers 1

Birthday:
Oct 23, 1995 (Age: 23)

Share This Page

PKPwnr

Warper, Male, 23, from Goodyear, Arizona, USA!

If the laws of nature allowed it, I would bear Yanfly's children. Using his scripts since YERD when I started VX! :D Ace scripts just seal the deal. Jun 1, 2012

PKPwnr was last seen:
Jun 9, 2012
    1. PKPwnr
      PKPwnr
      If the laws of nature allowed it, I would bear Yanfly's children. Using his scripts since YERD when I started VX! :D Ace scripts just seal the deal.
      1. kentona
        kentona
        I wish he would port his in-battle Mix skill to newer battle engines (alternatively, I wish I had the wherewithal to actually figure it out and do it myself)
        Jun 1, 2012
      2. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        They're all very well done.
        Jun 1, 2012
    2. PKPwnr
      PKPwnr
      RTP-only games are really something to awe at; the creator uses only what is given to them, and utilizes their creativity and resourcefulness to craft a spectacular project! Go RTP, go!~
      1. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        I second that.
        May 28, 2012
    3. PKPwnr
      PKPwnr
      ACCCCCCE!! I've delayed doing VX for 6 months when I heard rumors of a new system. Worth the wait. :>
    4. PK8
      PK8
      It's the other PK! :p
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1995 (Age: 23)
    First Language:
    English
    *Avatar by Momope8! That's a pretty sweet site in Japanese and it's got all this RTP stuff, so I love it!*

Make sure to add me as a friend if you remember me from Youtube back then!

Working on a game at the moment! Stopped when I heard about Ace 6 months before from excitement, but i'm learning the new Ace engine, and going back to work on it!

Zombies, Video Games, Marilyn Manson, Boobies. And Ralph.