Recent content by Platsch

1. Platsch

Lilac Throwable Events MZ - 1.1.0

this is a good plugin. but if i walk behind a tree with it, you can still see it.
  2. Platsch

Galv's Event Start Types MZ

Hi @Galv can you also introduce an event touching an event with this plugin?
  3. Platsch

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Picture Common Events VisuStella MZ can you also select the pictures without the mouse?
  4. Platsch

Galv's Message Styles MZ

@Galv can you build in the font in this plugin? that you can change the font.
  5. Platsch

if you do slippery_tiles in the future, you can then to build in quicksand? that one slips or sinks on the region. that would be a good thing. there was already a quicksand plugin from MrTS_Quicksand (MV) in this forum.
  6. Platsch

I have a suggestion for Proximity Compass. That you can turn the number of steps to the target on and off.
  7. Platsch

Galv's Map Projectiles MZ

Thank you for your prompt reply. does it also work with 2 effects? c(93)|s(A:on)
  8. Platsch

Galv's Map Projectiles MZ

I love your plugin. if I shoot a switch, then I want the switch to change to self switch A. how do I do that?
  9. Platsch

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

@ScorchedGround Oh sorry. i use Community Lighting MZ. <Activation Square: 3> is in the plug-in from VisuStella Events Move Core
  10. Platsch

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

Hello I love this plug-in. Can someone help me with my problem, please. If I use (<Activation Square: 3>) at a fire event and approach the fire, the fire will come on. But how do I get the light off again when I move away from the fire? Thank you
  11. Platsch

RMMZ Quicksand Plugin for MZ

Hello who can make such a script for MZ? i think the plug-in is so great There was already one from Mr. Trivel for MV. MrTS_Quicksand I hope someone can help me thanks
  12. Platsch

Platsch Stuff

Tetris: Tetris Tile:
  13. Platsch

Platsch Stuff

Ghost Ships for world map.
  14. Platsch

Platsch Stuff

invisible:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Honestly, I cannot stop thinking about the whole elves vs anthros argument I had a while ago, because apparently I'm supposed to prefer what are usually elitist superhumans who "care about nature" but never actually do anything for it and live where nature is effectively stealing from nature over colorful, diverse and aesthetically entertaining animal designs because most people don't write well or care about looks.
7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1234ddfg