Recent content by PlayBoyMan

1. PlayBoyMan

Alternatives to Yanfly Plugins?

The plugins to yanfly are behind a paywall and I just can't afford to get them atm (I'm broke and not happy about it). So can anyone suggest and plugins that can be used for commercial games? Any help will do. And yes, I am learning Javascript as we speak but it's a struggle.
  2. PlayBoyMan

Gonna have to abandon Yanfly Plugins. Dang it.

Gonna have to abandon Yanfly Plugins. Dang it.
  3. PlayBoyMan

If you are wondering...yes, I'm still working on my game, and right now I'm learning how to make...

If you are wondering...yes, I'm still working on my game, and right now I'm learning how to make my own assets. It's slow going, but It's progress. Also, HI! I missed you guys.
  4. PlayBoyMan

I heard about Yanfly just now. My Projects just went belly up.

I heard about Yanfly just now. My Projects just went belly up.
  5. PlayBoyMan

Time to learn Parallax Mapping!

Time to learn Parallax Mapping!
  6. PlayBoyMan

I think I make have found a proper solution to getting music for my game!

I think I make have found a proper solution to getting music for my game!
  7. PlayBoyMan

Recommendations for external editor for RMMV code??

I know that RMMV has the option to export the contents of the code editor to a file, but is there an external editor that I can use to work on it? I'm gonna be pretty active for the holidays, and I can't lug my PC everywhere. I'll mainly be on my tablet, so an editor that I can open and modify...
  8. PlayBoyMan

I managed to restore my game!

I managed to restore my game!
  9. PlayBoyMan

Using Three.js in RMMV

Damn. Is there any other way to incorporate 3D effects into my game? Can I use Pixi?
  10. PlayBoyMan

Using Three.js in RMMV

I've tried looking for this on the forums and have had no such luck. Is there a tutorial on how to setup and use Three.js plugin? Do I just insert in the plugins folder and then add it to my list of plugins?
  11. PlayBoyMan

Some jerk hijacked my Online Storage account, and deleted my RPG. IT was the only copy. I have...

Some jerk hijacked my Online Storage account, and deleted my RPG. IT was the only copy. I have to start over. 3+ yrs of work gone.
  12. PlayBoyMan

Finally breaking down and using Amper Music for my RPG. Let's do this.

Finally breaking down and using Amper Music for my RPG. Let's do this.
  13. PlayBoyMan

Getting better at Pixel art!

Getting better at Pixel art!
  14. PlayBoyMan

Questions about RMMV Deployment system.

If this question is in the wrong place, I do apologize and thank you to the mods for moving it to the correct thread. It's late here, but I'm awake and thinking clearly this time. I've seen the deployment option to push a game to the RMMV Workshop on Steam, and I have a few questions about it...
  15. PlayBoyMan

My last status update was not a request for help. I have removed it and apologize for any confusion.

My last status update was not a request for help. I have removed it and apologize for any confusion.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2018 joining project as scripter*
Owner "Check it out, got all the YEP plugins!!!
2020 joining project as scripter*
Owner "Sorry, I keepeaning to get rid of these..."
We just added more plugins as part of Wednesday Tea Time! Got the mouse system setup for MV/MZ!
Let's create game with RTP only, no plugin except official one..
Trying to get enough of an outline for my game to know what art needs to be made. I'm very out of practice with writing, having focused on art, and I'm realizing that I really missed it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcelCoscarelli