Recent content by PlotTwistStudios

1. PlotTwistStudios

Post Your Music

This is my very, very first real attempt at making a sort of "Jazz Boss Battle" theme, so please forgive in advance for its many imperfections. Anyways, let my life be a lesson for you all: if you're a composer, please learn how to play the keys; don't be like me. Because I have no experience or...
  2. PlotTwistStudios

Post Your Music

You seem to have a grasp on making music to my ears! Your "Strange Jungle", "Dark Chapel", and "Serene Conviction" pieces could absolutely make a good portion of devs choose your services over mine. Especially if my styles are missing what the project lead wants. And if my track record continues...
  3. PlotTwistStudios

Character death, things to consider?

This post saved me so much time. Lol I'd only add that the story and characters have a refreshing amount of freedom the moment you remove the plot shield and make everyone vulnerable to the consequences of their own actions. So if the reason your leading character dies is because they brought a...
  4. PlotTwistStudios

What is the future of the RPG Maker series?

I somehow completely missed that they had a pixel maker. Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention!
  5. PlotTwistStudios

What's The Story Behind Your Avatar?

I filed for an official media company (LLC) and now the hustle begins. My makeshift avatar is my humble starting company logo until I can afford assets for company art that isn't representing just one game.
  6. PlotTwistStudios

What do people do with their RPG Maker software?

And let's talk about when important members of the team ghost ya. (We don't have to talk about it, I just figured it was an important addition to why a lot of projects fall through without some gnarly cutthroat tactics and $$$ to burn.)
  7. PlotTwistStudios

What game are you currently Playing?

Among Us among friends. Still too into waiting for the next Shadow of the Colossus. Not a direct sequel, just a natural evolution of it - but not Praey to the Gods. There were some design decisions I'm not 100% on board for.
  8. PlotTwistStudios

What do people do with their RPG Maker software?

RPG Maker is cheap enough to dabble in without having to feel too guilty if you put off the software for a decade or so. So unless you have a burning passion for RPG Maker itself and thus have a shaking desire to see it leave a bigger footprint in gaming culture, I think it's fine how things are...
  9. PlotTwistStudios

What's yours favorite site to just scroll through

Unfortunately just Youtube these days. Those music playlists won't play themselves. > _>
  10. PlotTwistStudios

Hi everyone

All the best greetings from over here as well!
  11. PlotTwistStudios

Heyo!

You can't wrap your head around music - I can't wrap my hands around drawing. Figures life wouldn't let us have it both ways, eh? lol Welcome aboard!
  12. PlotTwistStudios

Obligatory Introduction

Greetings! Best of luck on your artistic endeavors~!
  13. PlotTwistStudios

Introduction; Hello All!

Greetings! Nice to have ya here!
  14. PlotTwistStudios

Probably should have posted here first

Forums can be tricky! With some forums being 'colder' than others. Fortunately, this one seems to be less gatekeepy, so it's good to have ya around! Also, greetings!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?
I've been working on status effects since last thursday, and today I finished the core mechanic of Zombie, Teleport, Curse and Recall. Zombie and Curse are lacking a few things to make them complete atm. Teleport though is the "HAHA" spell for some of my mobs, but can "NOPE" at them with Recall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GHench