Recent content by Pluto Pluto

1. Pluto Pluto

Protection From States Skill?

ah, there it is, its a state; wasn't looking there :P thanks!
  2. Pluto Pluto

Protection From States Skill?

Hi, sorry if this has been answered before but i couldnt find quite what i was looking for. Is there a way I can make a skill that protects the friendly target from all or one specifc state, IE, "harold is immune to sleep for 4 turns". to be clear i'm not talking damage immunity, just states...
  3. Pluto Pluto

TTK's Message Plus Help

wow, thanks i'll try this!
  4. Pluto Pluto

TTK's Message Plus Help

bummer. thanks.
  5. Pluto Pluto

TTK's Message Plus Help

Hi, so I'm using this to animate faces, and I can't find a way to slow down the animation; it's just flashing all the frames currently. I've looked at the help file and the original thread, don't see anything. Thanks for any help.
  6. Pluto Pluto

MBS - FPLE MV

I believe Masked said that that wouldn't be possible, but that might have been fixed in recent versions. Also, anyone know a way to get scrolling parallaxes working with this?
  7. Pluto Pluto

Stand-up Comedy as a bonus game mechanic.

Sounds like a great concept
  8. Pluto Pluto

Android Buttons Input

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or is an obvious question So, I'm making a game with MV and a big reason i chose MV is its ability to export to Mac and Android; however, I'm using Quasi's ABS system, and i have buttons mapped to it like '1' is sword, 'tab' is shield...so how would that work...
  9. Pluto Pluto

RMMV Pluto

@hppyniss thank you! :yhappy:
  10. Pluto Pluto

Pluto's Dark Elves

did not realise that. ok keep this one open please.
  11. Pluto Pluto

Pluto's Dark Elves

(3 of these were showcased in a different post of mine but i wanted to compile all my drow here). These are edits, so credit me and Kadokawa. Also credit Schlangan's Extended Generator for the sprites. You must own MV to use these. Have fun! BATTLERS: SPRITES:
  12. Pluto Pluto

RMMV Pluto

thanks
  13. Pluto Pluto

Pluto's Battler Edits

just some edits I made of MV battlers (you must own MV to use there, therefore) including dark elves! free for commercial and non commercial use credit me if you want and kadokawa. Monsters: Dark Elves
  14. Pluto Pluto

Orange HUD

ah ok thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnamano