3. pohutukawa

i believe in you!

i believe in you!
  4. pohutukawa

very cool

very cool
  5. pohutukawa

SERVICE Writer/++

I am currently a bit occupied, but I am interested in details. I have a few project commitments that I need to fulfill, but once I have done that I will be ready, depending on how well I believe I would work on your project!
  6. pohutukawa

i have a stye, a kink in my neck, a 12-hour power outtage, college assignments due, 6 hours of...

i have a stye, a kink in my neck, a 12-hour power outtage, college assignments due, 6 hours of sleep, lack of appetite in two days, AND a failed exam in oceanography. FULL TIME STUDENT WITH 3 BIG THINGS TO DO. I am actually going crazy. My only perk right now is I look terrifying so anyone that...
  7. pohutukawa

that actually looks epic

that actually looks epic
  8. pohutukawa

I have bad knowledge on how menus work within RPG maker (MV). Is this a script that modifies the...

I have bad knowledge on how menus work within RPG maker (MV). Is this a script that modifies the stats screen?
  9. pohutukawa

If I didn't lack the education to fathom such a thing I would definitely be interested!

If I didn't lack the education to fathom such a thing I would definitely be interested!
  10. pohutukawa

@Trihan NO, i shall spread negativity when I am ANGRY.

@Trihan NO, i shall spread negativity when I am ANGRY.
  11. pohutukawa

kinky

kinky
  12. pohutukawa

HELLO PERSON READING THIS. The game that you're making is probably cool or something.

HELLO PERSON READING THIS. The game that you're making is probably cool or something.
  13. pohutukawa

SERVICE Writer/++

Always interested in working on new projects, so yes!
  14. pohutukawa

Replacing HP Stat with MP Stat through events

YES, my issue was I was using the regular HP/MP parameter rather than the MHP/MMP. The issue is completely solved. Thanks so much for being patient with me.
  15. pohutukawa

It was actually my first time seeing it, I believe. I 100% agree that there should be some sort...

It was actually my first time seeing it, I believe. I 100% agree that there should be some sort of spot where it can be more easily accessible.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I hope everyone is well. Just a quick update, I am working on my college degree right now so that's why I've delayed a lot of my Old RPG maker projects until further notice. I hope you're all making good progress and that you have fun working on them gems. Keep hammering away.
Don't think I can ignore this anymore, but it only happens like once a day. Not sure why my entire pc slows down though, its using a lot of memory but not compared to my max. Seem the thread about updating the nwjs it a while ago, it just looked like a pain/tldr :p
nwjs.PNG
Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxlordhentai