Point08
Last Activity:
Jul 10, 2019 at 7:59 PM

Following 1

Share This Page

Point08

Veteran, Male, from North Carolina

Veteran

Trees. They are hard to make. At least for me. Props to all you pixel artists out there who do such a good job with them. Dec 12, 2015

Point08 was last seen:
Jul 10, 2019 at 7:59 PM
    1. Point08
      Point08
      Trees. They are hard to make. At least for me. Props to all you pixel artists out there who do such a good job with them.
      1. Korzara
        Korzara
        Sounds like it would be hard. I'm no pixel artist, but the detailing seems like a hefty process.
        Dec 12, 2015
      2. Point08
        Point08
        Yeah, I gave up on it for the time being. I saved it, and will come back to it, but I think I'm not quite ready for trees yet.
        Dec 12, 2015
    2. Point08
      Point08
      Why didn't someone warnme to never, ever make a ceramic tile roof from scratch? And here I thought bricks were bad...
      1. Point08
        Point08
        *warn me. See, it's so bad I'm seeing pixels when I blink and can't even type right anymore!
        Dec 4, 2015
      2. Stapleton
        Stapleton
        Judging by your need to fix a previous statement missing just one space and getting worked up about it, maybe your roof looks good and you are just being too much of a perfectionist, aye?? haha
        Dec 4, 2015
      3. Natural
        Natural
        Never ever make tiles at all. I spent like 1 day trying to make them. I felt like I wasted a lot of time lol... I despise them.
        Dec 4, 2015
    3. Point08
      Point08
      Ahh, dog farts are the worst! My big ass Malamute insists on being right next to me, but he's dropping bombs nonstop!
      1. BloodletterQ
        BloodletterQ
        My cat likes to get on my chest while I'm in bed and show me his butt. I think you can guess where this is going...
        Dec 3, 2015
      2. Point08
        Point08
        My Husky, when she's mad at me, will fart, then stare at me to make sure I know it was her, then leave the room. I love them, but animals can be evil.
        Dec 3, 2015
    4. Point08
      Point08
      Just wanted to say, to any of our French members, or people with family or friends in France, my heart goes out to you! Stay strong, stay safe!
      1. iMaple
        iMaple
        Seconded. Vive la France, vive la baguette.
        Nov 15, 2015
      2. cabfe
        cabfe
        Thank you. This is another hard moment but we know that the free world will win in the end, as we have always won against barbarism.
        Nov 15, 2015
      3. Ruby
        Ruby
        United we stand, together we mourn.
        Nov 15, 2015
    5. Point08
      Point08
      Yay for helpful communities. All it took was Andar kicking my brain out of stupid mode and I managed to finish all the eventing and script calls to work out the major kinks in my magic and skills systems.
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        I wish Andar would kick MY brain out of stupid sometimes. Or anybody else.
        Mar 6, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    English

Signature

--Developers that I support-- Click the image for their website​
    [​IMG]Tsukihime[​IMG]Yanfly​
    My Resources​
    [​IMG]