Recent content by Point08

1. Point08

RMMZ Syntax help for returning/checking party members class

First, thank you so much for the help! It works...ish. My problem now is pulling in the region isn't working. If I use ◆Get Location Info:RegionID, Region ID, Player I get an error. I solved it by setting the Region ID to Variable 12 in a parallel process event on the map. Is this because once...
  2. Point08

I was using it in the skill, where you can set other effects or call an event. I couldn't get it to work so I put the code into the damage formula as above. It works, but would be a pain to make changes to across multiple skills.
  3. Point08

Rather than start a new thread, I'm going to post this here as it is closely related. I've gotten the above working, and added a piece that checks the Region ID and adds additional MP based on that, and then adds MP each turn based on a Region ID calculation. I've included a similar...
  4. Point08

@Capitán I'm getting an error when I try to use your code. I get a syntax error for missing ) after argument list. I thought it was maybe it was in the fist line after actor: $gameParty.members().forEach(function(actor){ so I changed it to: $gameParty.members().forEach(function(actor)){ and...
  5. Point08

I'm trying to set each party member's MP to 0, if they are a specific class. I put the below snippet in the Battle Event for one of my troops. If I remove the if statement logic is iterates through all party members and sets MP to 0. I've tried assigning the current class to a variable but I...
  6. Point08

Eli Find Id By Name - Get the id of anything from database through its name!

Let me try to explain a bit better. Most of my maps have a copy that is not an exact copy, because some details are changed (might have less light, some damaged walls, etc.). I wanted the player to be able to, by using a common event, to switch between MapA and CopyMapA. So if the player...
  7. Point08

Pog_ParallelWorlds: simple alternate map system

This is exactly what I was looking for!
  8. Point08

Eli Find Id By Name - Get the id of anything from database through its name!

@Eliaquim this is a great plugin! I have a question. I see you can search 'maps' based on 'mapName' but are you able to actually return the ID to set the mapId? For example, using: $gameMap.mapId(eli.getId('mapName', 'maps')) in a Control Variables event command to set a variable to the mapId...
  9. Point08

Flexible and Powerful Tile Map Editor

I wish I could vote yes on this about 5,000 more times! Someone described mapping as essentially fighting the editor, and I agree with that. It's probably one of the things that causes me the most frustration with MV, or any version of RPG Maker for that matter. I just expected a little more...
  10. Point08

The Darkness! He was one hell of a funny man. RIP Charlie.

The Darkness! He was one hell of a funny man. RIP Charlie.
  11. Point08

Trilobytes MV #1: Dude, Where's My Autorun?

This sounds like quite the useful tool. I love the stuff this community comes up with to make all our lives easier.
  12. Point08

Yanfly Doodads as a built in feature

Yes, yes, and oh yeah, yes! Parallax mapping is a pain and extremely time consuming. Editing tile sets by clumping multiple tiles helps add variety to maps made in the editor, but ultimately you almost always end up sacrificing total number of tiles available to have variations. Having this as...
  13. Point08

Pixel Point - Point08's Edits and Customs

@Shinma You're welcome! The books are now included in the zip file, and it has been reformatted with subfolders to make organization a little easier on you (and me), and to make it easier to find new resources as they are added. Any questions, comments, or problems, please let me know. Grab...
  14. Point08

Pixel Point - Point08's Edits and Customs

I've finally gotten some of these assets formatted for use with Yanfly's Grid Free Doodads plugin. The books aren't done yet, sorry, they're time consuming, but I'm getting there and will post them soon. I'll update the link when the books are ready. A zip file of the assets ready for use as...
  15. Point08

Congratulations!! And trust me, that year will go fast! My own wedding is in only 46 days, and I...

Congratulations!! And trust me, that year will go fast! My own wedding is in only 46 days, and I swear I just proposed yesterday.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twilightprincess