Dec 10, 2019 at 5:11 AM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps, Male, 23, from Czech Republic

Veteran

Working at security has taught me some valuable lessons. Prior to it I had never thought feeling bored would be so amazing... Dec 2, 2019

Poryg was last seen:
Dec 10, 2019 at 5:11 AM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      Working at security has taught me some valuable lessons. Prior to it I had never thought feeling bored would be so amazing...
      1. Eliaquim, The Stranger and Elliott404 like this.
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        Boring is under-rated.
        Dec 2, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        When your job involves dealing with possibly hostile people, I can imagine how moments of nothingness, boredom, would be a good thing. Saying that, I think we all need to just switch off and just be from time to time.
        Dec 2, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Honestly, hostile encounters are not a thing as of late. Cocky stupid upstarts inside of the area are way worse of a problem. But it's a fact that it's always either boring, or awful. No middle ground in it. So I've learned to appreciate the boredom in front of a mental breakdown.
        Dec 3, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      I hate it when Hitler steals my nutella.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MrKiwi
        MrKiwi
        i hate it when a llama named carl stabs me 37 times and eats my hands
        Dec 2, 2019
      3. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        I hate it when Voldemort uses my shampoo.

Seriously, the shampoo becomes evil afterwards and I have to duel the bottle to beat the evil out of it. And let me tell you, that bottle might not have a mouth, but it *still* spams Avada Kedavra like a Smash Bros Thwack abuser.
        Dec 2, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        What about this?
        I hate it when Dalai lama takes hostages.
        Dec 2, 2019
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      Cure pneumonia with cancer. Only in CK2.
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Was it lung cancer? lol.
        Nov 27, 2019
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        It would make sense.
        Nov 27, 2019
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      Crusader kings chronicles chapter 5: He married my daughter only to execute her once she arrived on his court. Needless to say, I could...
      2. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Oh good, you read it. Well then now you understand that it actually did exist. Thanks.
        Nov 26, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Also, it is also written there that in some interpretation the victim family did not need to take the perpetrator's life. They could accept a blood fee. And if the victims were infidels or own slaves, in some interpretations they would be exempt from punishment too.
        Nov 26, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        If you have alternatives like these, then it means it's not taken literally.
        Nov 26, 2019
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      Tonight was surprisingly warm. Didn't even need my jacket.
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      Crusader kings chronicles, chapter 4: I married my daughter to the king of Norway. His heir's wife killed him in three months to make sure..
      1. Wavelength likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        her husband gets on the throne. Naturally, since this was an event involving my family, I was outraged. So I immediately declared war.
        Nov 18, 2019
      3. gstv87
        gstv87
        Game Of Thrones much?
        Nov 18, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Not exactly. It'smuch difficult to fabricate claims there.
        Nov 18, 2019
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      What a romantic red dawn ^_^ Pity there's no girl to watch it with :(
      1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. CriticalGames
        CriticalGames
        @Poryg I can understand that. And hey, whatever floats your boat - I took a similar perspective when I was around your age too. Just trying to make you feel better and let you know that you're not alone in this =) All the best!
        Nov 16, 2019
      4. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        @The Stranger There is indeed a movement for everything you can think of nowadays haha.
        Nov 17, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        True. I've even seen movement of BGM-71 TOW rockets across enemy territory. And heard that wherever they had a meeting with someone, it was a blast.
        Nov 17, 2019
        MushroomCake28 and The Stranger like this.
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      In past children used to like me with no interaction. Now some are intimidated by me with no interaction. Clothes make the person I guess...
      1. mylafter likes this.
      3. mylafter
        mylafter
        Poryg: "I don''t wear hoodies."
        Also Poryg: (Has an avatar of someone wearing a hoodie.)
        Nov 15, 2019
        FleshToDust likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        What if I told you it's agtually not a hoodie, but my anti-thief rack?
        Nov 15, 2019
        mylafter likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        *actually, rag
        Nov 15, 2019
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      I am definitely interested in the details about the wiring.
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      The floor is lava!
      1. standardplayer likes this.
      3. ShadowDragon
        ShadowDragon
        I know this game and app, but who have ever think of this insane stupid game :p I wonder how many ppl play ths game still ^^
        Nov 11, 2019
      4. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        I'm not sure we're all talking about the same thing. I downloaded this game in the early 90's, whenever I was at a store
        Nov 11, 2019
      5. gstv87
        Nov 11, 2019
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      I wonder what would Stalin think if he saw that the once glorious country he has created has been turned into a pretty popular meme.
      2. Ossra
        Ossra
        Stalin: "I laid on the floor of my office for how many hours before someone checked on me?!"
        Nov 8, 2019
        Poryg and The Stranger like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Ossra I guess the Checkists weren't very good at checking in on Stalin. Okay, I'll stop with the bad puns now. :p
        Nov 8, 2019
        Ossra likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        As long as they weren't Czechlists, I'm good.
        Nov 9, 2019
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      Teachers in our country on strike. One of the few protests of this year I approve of thanks to the horrendous situation of the system.
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      Bought some car school game. Except for being ridiculously buggy, it's actually pretty good... And GOD DARN ANNOYING. I'm not used to...
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        The only satisfaction is, if the bugs screw me over, I can take out a driver. I wouldn't be able to do that in real life.
        Nov 6, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I don't know what this game is, but I really enjoy obeying road laws, stopping at traffic lights, etc, in GTA V. lol.
        Nov 6, 2019
        Poryg likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        GTA V wouldn't cut it for me. There are no real strict laws you have to obey and if you break some, there's no bad consequence for it. This is kind of similar to a real driving instructor. http://www.3dfahrschule.de/uk_index.htm
        Nov 6, 2019
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      Sometimes it's nice that surrounding sounds influence your dreams. Sometimes it's weird. Erotic dream + driving school videos... No comment.
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Second half of the video was about who takes precedence, whether it was my date, or my friend... And what if both of us actually wanted to target the same girl, who'd take precedence... And it wasn't important that she was after me, because you cannot break the rules!
        Nov 5, 2019
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Heh. Wish I had dreams. But they don't happen anymore. Well, except that one horrid nightmare where I dreamed of being in this dark place. I was dead or near death and I could see my flesh slowly turning into bone. The worst part about it was that I was only asleep for 15 minutes.
        Nov 5, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, dream can happen very fast. In my breaks at work I have dreams too, one day I had such a crazy long dream that when I woke up, I almost forgot to get back to working, because I was so flabbergasted by it.
        Nov 5, 2019
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      Since streamango, openload etc. got deleted, people protest "for free movie series". God, there's a reason these things are illegal!
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Some people just want everything, but not to pay $$$ for it.
        Nov 3, 2019
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        It's kind of understandable if you don't want to purchase full monthly sub for just one movie. But the problem is, if your reasoning for the protests is that you cannot watch pirated series anymore, you're essentially screaming "Let's legalize piracy!"... Which would be a real problem,
        Nov 4, 2019
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      I know it's popular, but please don't wear black and dark clothes. You make distinguishing night thieves and robbers much harder.
      1. Shaz likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, if only that had been the case, there would be no thieves guild. The police corruption usually involves monetary corruption, i.e. bribes, fines or illegal income. Nobody is stupid enough to cover for a thief.
        Nov 2, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        There is a large problem with it though. We have laws against trespassing. But nobody can punish you for entering a publicly accessible area even if you have no business there. They can only send you away. So you can essentially roam free there until you get kicked out.
        Nov 2, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        So in the end being a security worker is quite hard here. People make stupid decisions, laws are against us, security is underestimated and stupid rules implemented. In 2018 we had 7500 knife incidents in supermarkets. But the security there is forbidden from arming.
        Nov 2, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      I see it times and times again. Request for many layers. But how to implement them? Save snapshots? Not good for multiplatforming. Same ...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Another question would be the programming language. It could be interesting to have a C++ engine, but that would be insanely difficult to develop plugins for.
        Nov 1, 2019
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        :o i wouldent mind a few more layers, but I just really hope they make the grid/resolution adjustable without plugins, if not in MV, then the next RM... everyone does, or at least alot of people!
        Nov 1, 2019
      4. Eliaquim
        Eliaquim
        Yeah, it seems to be the feature most required with a change tile size option. But I think it can be implemented only inside the editor, instead of the export map come with a lot of layers. I mean, if only the editor has a better and more easy way to map with layers, it will be already good. Even if the map itself inside the game, continues with the same number of "layers" they have.
        Nov 1, 2019
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      It's quite bizarre how every fantasy stuff uses swords so heavily when swords were actually a historically impractical weapon.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Many forms of sword are capable of thrusting or slashing. You're also forgetting that a veteran, or a trained knight or man-at-arms, would likely know how to fight around armour their enemies would be wearing.
        Oct 28, 2019
        The Mighty Palm likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Piercing was extremely effective. each weapon serves a different purpose, just like the firearms of today. You saying the sword was garbage against so much in battle is just not true. If it were true, then people wouldn't have used it, created variants of it, and perfected it over time. This can be applied to nearly all weapons. Not that it matters, considering that they were all made nigh obsolete by firearms.
        Oct 28, 2019
        The Mighty Palm likes this.
      4. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        And the Mordhau. Dont forget the Mordhau. A sword can be easily used as a mace. Armor is not an issue.
        Oct 28, 2019
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      Try to sing that in one take, I dare you!
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      I feel we have too few good games, where you play as an antagonist.
      2. ex0rschism
        ex0rschism
        @The Stranger Yes, exactly. I thought it also important to note that "clinical insanity" isn't really a thing. Insanity isn't a medical term, but a legal one. Insanity requires that one be: Unable to distinguish reality from fantasy, be unable to conduct their own affairs due to psychosis, or be subject to behaviour that they cannot control.
        Oct 28, 2019
        The Stranger and Poryg like this.
      3. ex0rschism
        ex0rschism
        To go full circle, a villain's motives do not need to be sane, but have an explanation for that motivation. And in the Joker's case, it's to get the attention of Batman, due to his obsession with him. Although I picked a very complex example haha
        Oct 28, 2019
        The Stranger and Poryg like this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah, Joker is an unique example. In Czechia we say, an exception verifies the rule. :D
        Oct 28, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    [​IMG]
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!