Oct 23, 2018 at 9:49 PM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 22)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Pixie of the Emvee kingdom, Male, 22, from Czech Republic

Veteran

Cold weather... The best motivation for snuggles. Too bad I don't have a snuggle buddy :( Oct 23, 2018 at 6:03 PM

Poryg was last seen:
Oct 23, 2018 at 9:49 PM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      Cold weather... The best motivation for snuggles. Too bad I don't have a snuggle buddy :(
      1. samkfj
        samkfj
        Fist bump, from Texas.
        Oct 23, 2018 at 6:11 PM
      2. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)
        Oct 23, 2018 at 10:34 PM
    2. howaboutno
      howaboutno
      Thank you again for your help with my problem! :kaopride:
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        It's sweet of you, but there's no need to thank on the person's profile. If everybody did it, we'd see nothing else than thank you messages :D
        Oct 23, 2018 at 3:25 AM
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      Some say there's nothing such as Swedish culture. I'd say these people are wrong.
      1. Finnuval, Scythuz and Marsigne like this.
      2. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        I agree with you. Cultures are mixed anyhow expect for using violent to stop the process.
        Oct 23, 2018 at 3:15 AM
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      Eset doesn't support Paypal as payment option... So I went to buy it from my local IT retailer.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Eset pays rent and employees as well. It's the only av coded in assembly, so it pays its programmers well. It just has slightly higher margin than the local retailer had. Not too much higher though, my "profit" was negligoble.
        Oct 22, 2018 at 3:48 AM
      3. Kes
        Kes
        Whatever the price, Eset is the best, imo.
        Oct 22, 2018 at 5:57 AM
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Eset is slower compared to Kaspersky and Bitdefender and has slightly worse detection rate, but it is much easier on the cpu compared to them. So it's my preferred av as well. The only bad thing is, their secure browser messes up my audio and video codecs.
        It's also my av of preference due to the fact that the features are clearly described.
        Oct 22, 2018 at 6:10 AM
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      Someone explain me why do I spend money on MV assets and animation programs when I don't even make games....
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm an utilitarist and pragmatist, I usually don't buy stuff I don't find useful in any way.
        Oct 21, 2018 at 6:18 AM
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Poryg, consumerism = the advisements you are exposed to by email, website, and social media.
        Even, the most rationalist person on Earth will once a while do something irrational. I believe a human is composed of rational and irrational(emotional). If we are rational and logical alway the time, we will need to call ourselves a robot.
        Oct 21, 2018 at 6:39 AM
      4. Gamefall Team
        Gamefall Team
        I have a graphic designer that works with me, but I always curious about new packages lol
        Oct 21, 2018 at 8:10 AM
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      I'm shocked by how much privacy we've lost... Not just on the internet, but also in modern apartments. It may be pleasant, but it should...
      2. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        @OmnislashXX this isn't the 90s, people aren't fun anymore lmao.
        Oct 20, 2018 at 10:18 PM
        Marsigne and Philosophus Vagus like this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Why isn't sex attractive anymore? Huh? Maybe it's cause we eat the whole pie instead of given a sample slice.
        Oct 20, 2018 at 11:50 PM
        Marsigne and SpaceBot like this.
      4. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        I think it's more along the lines of people aren't as adventurous as we were in the 80s/90s. Can't have fun anymore, it'll offend someone, somewhere lol
        Oct 21, 2018 at 1:18 AM
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      I used to think I was a complete idiot when it came to design of roads. But turns out I'm much smarter than those profesaionals who...
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Hehe. The unincorporated town where I lives infrastructure is so bad that the main road bisecting the court is the exact same as it was 180 years ago when the town was founded. Rather than change the layout for cars they just paved over the old horse and buggy roads and kept the same layout through the centuries. This is okay except we get a lot of 18 wheeler through traffic, fun to watch
        Oct 19, 2018 at 8:24 PM
        Poryg likes this.
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Those guys back up, inch forward, and back up and inch forward as they try to navigate around the square, stalling traffic for 5-10 minutes just to turn two corners.
        Oct 19, 2018 at 8:27 PM
        Poryg likes this.
      5. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Poryg, I think that why an experiment should be test on the testing site, not the actual place of installation. That is just a not careful planning.
        Oct 19, 2018 at 11:57 PM
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      The voice changer in my mic has given me some really funny situations... Especially when I forgot it's on.
      1. Finnuval and Marsigne like this.
      2. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        They probably wouldn't believe I'm a man afterwards. o_O
        Oct 19, 2018 at 5:04 AM
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      Javascript has prepared another landmine for me... God bless recursion for its confusing behavior in JS.
      2. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        hm... maybe that's what happened. I thought JS had a limit or something like that...
        Oct 17, 2018 at 3:26 AM
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        This would be for example correct:
        function foo(bar) {
        if (bar == 1) return bar;
        else return bar * foo(bar - 1);
        }
        Oct 17, 2018 at 3:26 AM
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        JS has a limit, but when you reach it, it will throw an error. The reason why this is done is, among other things, to prevent buffer overflow (a security weakness a hacker could exploit).
        Oct 17, 2018 at 3:33 AM
        Kyuukon likes this.
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      I wonder why do I have so much trouble falling asleep after a night shift when I did not have any trouble after gaming all night.
      1. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Because when you work, your body is sorta telling you that it wants to wind down and relax, where as you are gaming so you are already relaxed.
        Oct 14, 2018
      2. GoodSelf
        GoodSelf
        I feel this way too. I have to get a least a little bit of personal activity in before bed, otherwise I toss and turn cause I don't feel productive. Like, my body still wants to do something.
        Oct 15, 2018
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      My new workplace is a complex of buildings full of people with a ton of money. A treasure hunter wouldn't be bored there for sure.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Thief actually would, we had a visit by a thief not that long ago (night before my first night there). The only damage was broken lock and broken glass from a car. Nothing was stolen whatsoever.
        Oct 13, 2018
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        @OmnislashXX pretty sure treasure Hunter is just politically correct jargon for thief anyway.

@Poryg you still working security or found something else to do? Either way congrats on new workplace.
        Oct 14, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Still security, but this time with decent pay.
        Oct 14, 2018
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      I would love to see a game inspired by Oracle's cave... But not sure if its randomness wouldn't make everyone angry in 2018...
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      I stumbled on a patreon account of someone who makes adult games for 3 years. He makes 12 grand a month from his patrons. Just... Wow.
      2. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        im not sure if I get what u mean. by content you mean the 'resources'?
        Oct 11, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yup. :p
        Oct 11, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        It may sound weird, but I'm one of the people that will skip through adult scenes in adult visual novels, because I don't consider these written too well. So I don't even consider them as content, only the visuals.
        Oct 11, 2018
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      A combo of two plugins is coming out tomorrow. Mass making events should be a lot more streamlined with them. Stay tuned!
      1. Gamefall Team and Uzuki like this.
      2. Gamefall Team
        Gamefall Team
        *So Curious*
        Oct 10, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        One of the plugins will allow you to copy some/all pages from an event and paste them onto another one. The other one is an event spawner. However, I made both plugins influence directly $dataMap and I also added a function that will save the $dataMap as a MapXXX.json. In practice it breaks the 20 pages per event limit and will allow you to pretty much combine events indefinitely.
        Oct 10, 2018
        Gamefall Team likes this.
      4. Gamefall Team
        Gamefall Team
        Useful, absolutely useful. :kaopride:
        Oct 10, 2018
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      I made a plugin that will allow you to bypass the 20 pages per event limit. Let's see how many more interesting features I can give it.
      1. Amarok likes this.
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      It looks like I am seriously lacking some nutritions... Recently I've been feeling very hungry.
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Fibre and protein can help keep you full for longer. I consume a fair bit of protein every day.
        Oct 8, 2018
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Naturally, proteins are difficult to digest.
        Oct 8, 2018
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      So far my favorite trailer ^_^ I remember this game from when it used to be young.
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      Sunday morning, the day when most of the people enjoy themselves. Not me I guess, as I'm going to work.
      1. Parallax Panda likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Oct 7, 2018
      4. Parallax Panda
        Parallax Panda
        That makes two off us. I'm off to work as well.
        Oct 7, 2018
      5. Fero_The_Cat
        Fero_The_Cat
        Good luck mate ;)
        Oct 7, 2018
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      TFW your boss scolds you and you clearly don't give a dayum about it. One of the perks of badly paid jobs, definitely.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Furthermore it's too badly paid for him to be bossing me around. Had I caused trouble, I would have had accepted his demand as reasonable. But as it stands? It's no more than s bad joke to me.
        Oct 7, 2018
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        I still feel bad that you are working at potentially dangerous job and have an toxic relationship with your boss. It made thing difficult for everyone.

However, I am happy for you that you will get new job and get away from this situation.
        Oct 7, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        It's not really a toxic relationship. He's a cocky jackass, but not a bad guy otherwise. The job is luckily not dangerous either, working at KFC would be much more dangerous due to having to deal regularly with drunks and druggies. This is a peaceful house in silent quarters. It's more boring than dangerous :D
        Oct 7, 2018
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      I find it rather amazing that with just 2 hours of sleep in last 48 hours I'm still capable of rational thinking.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        I keep thinking you're a lot younger than that, GolfHacker! I must be expecting you to be like your avatar. I try not to even think about records and just catch up ASAP. My brother has insomnia worse than I do and went a week with something like 5-10 hours for the whole thing. He was hallucinating at that point. The way he described it sounded really terrifying.

I hope you slept well, Poryg.
        Oct 6, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        When you collapse from tiredness, you're not going to sleep well. But I slept for 6 hours. I'm still tired, but can operate.
        Well, my insomnia record is 96 hours with 2 hours of sleep. Then I had an 8 hour sleep afterwards. It was a side effect of an expired nasal spray against stuffy nose. Strangely enough, I did not feel any sort of exhaustion typical for lack of sleep.
        Oct 6, 2018
      4. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        Poryg, I am so sorry that nasal spray give you a side effect.
        Oct 6, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 22)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Big plugins
    Save core
    Need a plugin for visuals? You think so?
    Basic DIY tutorials:
    PIXI.Text - visuals
    PIXI.Text - use in practice
    PIXI.Graphics, masking
    PIXI.Sprites, textures, filters

More are coming soon!
    Poryg's DIY series now support text based tutorials too! It's still a WIP though :D