Aug 24, 2019 at 7:44 AM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Pixie of the Emvee kingdom, Ham of a Hamster, Male, 23, from Czech Republic

Veteran

Recorded 10th part of my tutorial series. Will need to rerecord it, the quality is garbage. Aug 23, 2019 at 1:24 AM

Poryg was last seen:
Viewing thread Realistic Shadows/Water Reflections, Aug 24, 2019 at 7:44 AM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      Recorded 10th part of my tutorial series. Will need to rerecord it, the quality is garbage.
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        I don't even bother with cutting it. Many blunders, no coherence... That's what you get when you record with a headache :D But at least I know what I'm going to do.
        Aug 23, 2019 at 1:34 AM
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      Found a hilarious bug in The Witcher 1. You're able to obtain any runesword, silver or not, for price of 3 runes/meteorites and orens.
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Not just runeswords, meteorite swords too.
        Aug 22, 2019 at 6:54 AM
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      My insides are pretty resistant to diseases. My skin on the other hand... Got an infection somewhere where I'd least want it ;_;
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I rarely get sick, but when I do fall ill it tends to hit me like a ton of bricks. Well, hope the infection clears up soon. :)
        Aug 21, 2019 at 7:12 PM
        Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
      2. BlueMage
        BlueMage
        Lemme guess, your face?
        Aug 21, 2019 at 8:30 PM
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        @BlueMage Nah. My face is ugly as it is, so I'm not worried about the constant acne problems I have. This problem is in a different place, much more painful and makes my body to excrete excessive amounts of liquid. And gosh, that smell is awful.
        Aug 21, 2019 at 9:45 PM
        Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      Do I go to work or do I go to sleep? Hmm...
      1. mishakoc and standardplayer like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        I vote for going to sleep.
        Aug 19, 2019 at 2:53 AM
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Sleep is better.
        Aug 19, 2019 at 4:38 AM
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Ok, I'll tell my boss that sleepung won. Not that it matters, I'm already at work.
        Aug 19, 2019 at 4:48 AM
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      Seriously, someone should make some keyboards for programmers. No need for RGB LED. One of the things I use a lot are extensive macros.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm using an A4tech keyboard, 15 macro keys, 5 macro profiles. The problem with it is, some of the macro keys get in the way. Not to mention, I find the placement of many macro keyboards' keys quite uncomfortable. For example I've seen a keyboard that has nine macro keys at the middle of its top.
        Aug 16, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        The keyboard I have has 4 keys on the left side, 5 keys under space, 3 keys above insert/home/pageup, one key between f1 and Esc and two keys surrounding space from left and right. Took me a while to get used to the layout, but even still I don't use some of the keys as they get in the way and I don't want accidental presses.
        Aug 16, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Aug 16, 2019
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      Saw a channel of 50 subs that defeated youtube's algorithms by making a Justin Y themed video. I wonder if Justin Y likes rpg maker...
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        He comments on anything that's currently trending. Maybe you should try making a popular video to see if you can draw him out. :)
        Aug 15, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        That is why I said a Justin Y video, to cheat the youtube algorithms :D
        Aug 15, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      Part 9 of my tutorial series is up! Demonstration of loading through node's fs, Javascript xhr... And a simple preloading engine!
      1. Shaz and Traveling Bard like this.
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      A new video in the making. XHR, loading through fs and a demonstration of a simple preloading system!
      1. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        And he did step up to the Mount, and he did proclaim unto them, "My people are my students. They are under my tutelage" Porygians 5:23
        Aug 13, 2019
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Lucky I'm an atheist :D
        Aug 13, 2019
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      I forgot to plug in my mic for last two videos... So the sound quality is garbage and I'm making CC. One of the vids is 26min. Epic fail.
      1. Eliaquim likes this.
      3. xoferew
        xoferew
        Oh, ha ha, I was thinking CC meant "custom content." Maybe that's just a Sims thing?
        Aug 12, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        No idea.
        Aug 12, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Looks like the subtitles did the trick, the dislike count has decreased to 0. :D
        Aug 12, 2019
        Eliaquim likes this.
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      Part 7 of my tutorial series is ready for upload: events, their sprites and first plugin command! Too bad it won't be up 'till tomorrow.
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      69 subscribers on my channel so far. In 30 days I gained more than 5x more than ever since I started my DIY series (11->69). Interesting :D
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        @PaladinJessa Cancer is a term for online content that is "so terrible it makes you (and not you personally, but people in general) sick, but it spreads like crazy". It has nothing to do with the disease.
        Aug 9, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Viralbrothers nailed it down one day and had the perfect videos for utmost abuse of the youtube's recommended algorithms. Videos (they called them "for kids" in description) titled "Pregnant Elsa vs Hulk prank" or "Spiderman vs Hulk prank", "Spiderman and Elsa chewing gum,... They got hundreds of millions of views every day in spite of the crazy hate.
        Aug 9, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Luckily that channel (it was called Superhero vs superhero) doesn't exist anymore. But it is still my favorite example of cancer on Youtube as it had views on par with Pewdipie despite the fact that back then Pewds had 45 million subs and his like/dislike ratio was very large and the superhero channel had 3 mil subs and the dislikes were a significant majority.
        Aug 9, 2019
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      Thunderstorm. Raining buckets. Night shift. Poryg wet. Poryg cold. Poryg needs a hug or he'll freeze. And Poryg's just being overdramatic.
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Sometimes a little drama is OK. ...just a little. A lot of us are hard conditioned to never admit something sucks, even a little. :D
        Aug 7, 2019
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      It looks like my scambaiting escapades have been fruitful afterall. I have found an IP address of one of the scammers. Muhehe! :LZSevil:
      1. Amane Kagari, Ryisunique and Shaz like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        This one is Kenyan. It's shady enough, but maybe it will work out.
        Aug 5, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, there is nothing to say really, the only thing I can do is let them compromise themselves, compile it into evidence and use that evidence as a base to report a crime to the country's local police.
        Aug 5, 2019
        Kyuukon likes this.
      5. BlueMage
        BlueMage
        Time to scam the scammer who scammed you
        Aug 5, 2019
        Amane Kagari, Shaz and Elliott404 like this.
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      Sometimes I feel like buying a tamagotchi. Too bad nobody sells them nowadays.
      1. mishakoc and standardplayer like this.
      3. Stupidbro
        Stupidbro
        @Poryg That's unfortunate that you can't really shop on Amazon. I kinda always took it for granted.
        Aug 5, 2019
        gothicvoid likes this.
      4. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        I used to have a legit Tamagotchi, but some of the ripoffs were actually my favs. I had an R2D2 rip off one, instead of 'sleeping' it recharged it's bateries, so on and so forth.
        Aug 5, 2019
      5. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        I remember buying one from Hračky-Papír Hopík for around 165 Kč several years ago. Don't know if they still have them in stock though.
        Aug 5, 2019
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      Alright, the damage has been fixed. Latest video reuploaded with sound. Thank you @Shaz, I almost went to sleep with damaged video!
      1. standardplayer and Shaz like this.
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        The thing that worried me is that my headphones are dodgy and don't work all the time, so I couldn't be sure if it was the video, or just me :D
        Aug 4, 2019
        standardplayer and Poryg like this.
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      Built my first nodejs proxy server. Go, power of virtual machines!
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      I've heard Linux was a stable system, you just update and you're good to go, often no restarts needed. Well, guess what. That's the third...
      2. Hudell
        Hudell
        linux is stable for server use, where it's mostly just background processes running in a controlled environment.

For day to day use on a home computer the story is completely different: faulty drivers, crashes, freezing and restarts are as common as it was on windows two decades ago.
        Aug 3, 2019
      3. Galenmereth
        Galenmereth
        Ubuntu is working very well for me and my laptop.
        Aug 3, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, for my PC I can use only Debian. For my tablet it looks like Mint tried a distro update thst failed.
        Aug 5, 2019
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      TIL how to make a proxy server in localhost. Now all I need to do is reroute traffic through it and PwnAdventure3 will fall!
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      Lately I've been sweating buckets. And not just in hot temperatures.
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Any issues with blood sugar or new medication?
        Aug 2, 2019
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Maybe low sugar and the body burned fat? When I had a package of marshmallows yesterday, the sweating suddenly stopped.
        Aug 2, 2019
      3. Stupidbro
        Stupidbro
        @Poryg That might be low blood sugar, but, if it is, I'd recommend something besides marshmallows, especially if you have a condition directly tied to your blood sugar levels, such as diabetes or hypoglycemia. Personally, I'd recommend a piece of fruit, or a sweet vegetable (Like some varieties of carrot).
        Aug 5, 2019
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      Hopefully more tutorial videos are coming soon. Part 5 will cover sprites, stay tuned!
      1. Eliaquim and Kvothe like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    [​IMG]
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!