Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Relationship lesson for men: Buy unisex things in eshops for women. Some of them give you free gifts men have no use for, but you'll have a gift for your girl that makes you look good and doesn't cost a dime/effort.
    Just for the lols I have taken the Szondi test. That test looked like a load of bull. But for whatever reason it was incredibly accurate.
    • Wow
    Reactions: KakonComp
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    The Katatonic description describes me pretty damn well though...that's just not the picture that I thought looked the shiftiest.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @Philosophus Vagus I've found a much more elaborate test. Android app named 40 psychological tests contained bundles of 4 questions. You had to choose two cutest and two ugliest people in every set.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The results I got were not unexpected, since I'd already known a lot of them. But it definitely stung to read how much I sucked. :D
    The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
    Reactions: RainbowGrenade
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The individual games are good... But the universe in total has a ton of unexploited potential and when you connect the games together, it becomes completely chaotic as to what is going on in there.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I think the real problem in that world is the disaster that is that world's justice system. Takes the worst elements of the Japanese system combined with the worst bits of what the writers think US justice is from watching Perry Mason.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Without such legal system there would be no game. For instance, in Ace Attorney - Miles Edgeworth: investigations 1 and 2, where you play as prosecutor Edgeworth, there are no trials, because they'd be way too easy.
    Being an asceticist is a tough ordeal. People show off their stuff, you don't love it, they get disappointed. I wonder when will they learn that I just don't care.
    RIP our network router. Our loyal companion for last 8 years. We knew if was only a matter of time, because its performance was collapsing. But it's still very sad to see a member of our family go.
    I'm only 24... Yet in the gaming world I feel so old. Every AAA game nowadays is just so overdecorated my brain cannot comprehend it. Where are all the clear and conscise UIs? Why make windows slowly fade in and out instead of insta appear?
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I think the AAA game studios are just showing off their 3D models and rendering filters. As for the UI I like insta-appear because it concise and quick and displays the information you need without wasting the player's time.
    TFW you get stood up on your date before it even begins...
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I definitely got the impression at least that it's not something she'd ever thought would happen to her, and she really did seem to take my forgetfulness as a personal affront even when I tried to make up for it. Then again these are just assumptions based on two telephone conversations and hearsay of a mutual friend so, who knows?
    Reactions: ??????
    ??????
    ??????
    maybe you dodged a bullet tho. if she gets that upset at you forgetting one little thing... :p
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    ...right?
    • Haha
    I didn't think I'd be going anywhere this holiday. But I'll visit Říčany. Cannot resist the call of half a kg burgers.
    Reactions: standardplayer
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    My American butt would probably ask if they had a triple. We are not known for dietary restraint.
    Dororo
    Dororo
    Look like a relaxing escape. Central Europe is quite "fantasy"!
    I'm used to fatigue induced hallucinations during night shifts. But the upper half of every wall getting suddenly painted red, that's a new one.
    • Haha
    Reactions: standardplayer
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Ahhh fatigue hallucinations. It's been years since I had em, but yeah when I would get em I was never lucid enough to even realize what I was seeing was weird. It would only be later when I remembered 'some' of it that I'd realize how crazy they were. Lol be safe bud, hit the sheets as soon as you can
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Night shifts can be treacherous.
    Well, Kadokawa did not disappoint my expectations. MZ was indeed disappointing.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, but you aren't going to release a plugin library for people to use commercially and non-commercially, are you?

There are plugins that can be made with disregard to Yanfly's. Like menus and stuff. But all sorts of plugins are now going to be unviable.
    Chaos17
    Chaos17
    Are you going to continue your videos tutorial (about coding) on MV then? Or are you going to swtich to MZ?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I don't think either of the two. MZ and all the events around it have made me feel so gutted that I don't have the motivation to continue.
    So I've met someone who boasted about having had corona virus among his friends and not having any symptoms. Well, if I'm sick in 3 days, I at least know why.
    When I was 8, I wrote in a school essay about my ideal day "I wouldn't go to school today, because all schools would've had been bombed and attacked by terrorists.". Never thought I'd miss school few years after grad.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Hyouryuu-Na
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Never liked school, never missed it. The moment I realized that a vast swath of the history I was taught in school was just a collection of abstract myths and misrepresentations debunked hundreds of years ago I stopped trusting anything I was being taught. In hindsight that was a mistake when it came to subjects like mathematics and my education suffered from that bias in that regard.
    • Haha
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    it's complicated. There's something I miss and something I don't. Ultimately, I don't miss them much and I'm happy with my current situation. It was frustrating that I could do anything because I have time but unable to pay anything. Now I can pay for anything but don't have much time. I prefer the latter. So, I don't miss them much :D
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I could've spent the time better instead of gaming away my childhood. :D If only I'd known what I wanted to do tho...
    We've had a pipe burst at work, so gonna spend all night extracting water.

Whoever invented pipe bursts should be executed.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Quexp
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That'd be Peter Pipeman. The original intent was to flood defensive fortifications using the water already being supplied to them. Mr Pipeman drowned while sabotaging a pipe inside a crawl space; it was his first time on the field.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Execution by irony.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I'm not so sure about that. We're going to finish with more than 1 cubic meter of water extracted by the end of the shift.
    One thing I hate on hot weather... I cannot work properly. So I've taken a forced 2 week vacation from any programming. May get longer.
    rekkatsu
    rekkatsu
    it's because of the high humidity. My hands sweat easily too.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, humidity is a problem too. But the heat is insufferable. Me as someone who is notorious for sweating like a pig handles it especially badly.
    kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    I basically have to have a night schedule in the summer. Even the early evening kills me. I actually passed out a few times at work even though I had enough water because I tend to push myself too hard (which works great when it's 0C).
    Playing some Kingdom come: Deliverance. It's an interesting game... But for the first time ever I'm disappointed with Czech in a Czech game.
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Never played it in Czech. Is it that bad? I thought most of the dialogue was kinda bad. Serviceable, but bad. I never completed it. Kinda just stopped playing at some point and never picked it back up.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The dialogue is not Czech dubbed, we only have subs. And they are indeed awful.
    Rewatched Spy kids franchise after 14 years. Naturally, nowadays I can see how messy the movies are... But it felt good to be a child again.
    My package is bring held by the custom office. If all goes well, I might get it next week. But I can already understand why there is a No weapons policy in there.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Welp, lesson learned. Friday norning is a pretty good time to get a package. :D
    Reactions: Shaz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Come join our stream starting at 2pm and win cool stuff! :D
Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reeman326