Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm getting better at sleeptyping. Yesterday I typed something that didn't make sense at all contextually, but was a valid without any grammar errors (and almost no spelling ones).
    • Haha
    Reactions: ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    So your sleep sentence was better than your status one? :wink:
    Reactions: Kes
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, after three night shifts my asleep skills and my awake skills are approximately on the same level. :p
    Today's gonna be a weird day. Someone just let me through... while I was waiting for a green light.
    After I developed a cheat that could potentially taint multiplayer gaming in Dominions, I got in touch with Illwinter game design asking them if they're going to improve their cheat protection.
    People are stupid.
    "Hello, our electricity has stopped working."
    "Yeah, it just stopped for the entire area a couple mins ago."
    "And why?"
    "I don't know, need to investigate."
    "And how long's it gonna last?"
    Dude... Seriously?
    Had them for a while, yesterday I decided to try a half of one. And that's how I learned I might be slightly allergic to capsaicine. Thanks, Trinidad Moruga.
    The prices in my city are rising so high that even with my relatively decent salary meat is almost becoming a luxury commodity.
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    I hardly even eat meat anymore with meals, I just eat jerky with lunch at work.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, same. I eat mostly curds and beans as my protein source nowadays. 60czk/kg and 180czk/kg is a huge difference.
    Dominions games offer a cheating protection. This cheating protection does a good job at preventing you from making a strong god. But other than that it prevents no other cheats. What's the point of it then?
    I wonder what would happen if I caught a human in a Pokéball.
    • Wow
    Reactions: CleanWater and Ami
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I mean, you'd probably use them in Pokemon fights, but lose really badly. Human is the worst Pokemon ever. Even if you max out its IV's and EV's.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    That also begs the question of what would happen if you took said human in a Pokeball to the Daycare Couple...
    • Wow
    Reactions: Alador
    kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    Well, the basic assumption is "the same thing as any other pokemon" until proven incorrect. Do pokemon need to eat less if caught? Do they always listen to your commands? You could easily get a lot of people into places if you can catch them. Buy one movie ticket, then unleash your party of six friends!
    Deezer has just informed me: they're going to put HiFi sound into my subscription plan. And they're going to charge more money - coincidentally, it will now cost as much as it would cost to use their HiFi subscription plan.
    JohnDoeNews
    JohnDoeNews
    Time to get spotify. ;)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    But spotify doesn't have flow :/
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    I just buy my music instead of subscribing. One, it means I actually own it, two, I have stuff that aren't on streaming services, and three I get to support my favorite artists.
    My relationship has an interesting dynamic. My girlfriend gets drunk, I get sick. That's the downside of telepathic connections.
    Deezer's flow player (endless stream of songs you like and you might like) must be a sentient being. I can't otherwise explain why everytime I speak to my Ukrainean coworker, it keeps on chaining Russian songs until he goes away.
    • Wow
    Reactions: CleanWater
    CleanWater
    CleanWater
    So it's happening with you too... It happens to me with Youtube, Facebook and Spotify. The machines apocalypse is already here, I tell you!
    I wonder what people see on Metro Exodus. I haven't seen such a glitchy AAA game for a while.
    Reactions: lianderson
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    @woootbm I love me some good "eurojank" from time to time. It almost always has "character", even when it falls to pieces every 5 seconds. Great stuff. You can tell love and passion were poured in, even when expertise was in very short supply.
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    @Tai_MT I'm making a post apocalyptic rpg that you'll probably like, it's inspired by S.T.A.L.K.E.R quite a bit as well as Fallout. No demo yet but I made quite a lot of progress on the loot system yesterday. Repriced and added rarities to a couple hundred items.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Sound like it might be worth a look. You'll have to let me know when you get a demo or something out. I'll give it a try!
    Finished a game of Galactic civilizations II. With the average income of -111 billion credits per month. And I still won. :D
    I've made a map for Heroes of might and magic 4. Let's just say, it sucks.
    TheAM-Dol
    TheAM-Dol
    Yo, a few years ago I made a 1v1 semi-symmetrical made for HOMM4 for me and my friend to play (but we never did)...I wonder if I still have it :LZSskeptic: I'd say 'let's exchange maps!' but I'd need to see if I even still have that map...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, it's not exactly a map worthy of exchange. There's way too much empty space. I'm going to make a different version of it.
    I must be ill. I haven't gotten angry once since Tuesday.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Ellenor and Nenen
    Kes
    Kes
    Check your blood pressure. Maybe you've developed Hypotension (low blood pressure). Is a calm Poryg still Poryg?
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    A calm Poryg is a usual Poryg. However, there have been a lot of stressful elements around me for the last two years. I've had rage issues and suffered from mental breakdowns. And they have suddenly disappeared, along with my emotional connection to many things. @Kes
    I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    I really hope this is real, and really happens. Finally... I could defeat wifey at Monopoly!! MUA HA HA HA!!
    Poryg
    Poryg
    It absolutely is real. The monopoly subreddit contains my traces. Almost all cheats I've created and some of the community chests and chance cards. I could share the details if you want.
    My gf is always afraid of infecting me. Well... Three colds, covid and an angine, I've survived them all wothout getting infected. My immune system is well trained.
    I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    I gotta tell ya, my partner is the one who puts the PRO in procrastination. :p
    (not trying to compete, just venting my frustration with that habit of her's)
    • Haha
    Reactions: Alador
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Pro is also in "probiotics". Your point? :p
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    No point. I just had to comment a weird relating feeling XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just gonna leave this here... if ya know ya know...
:kaoswt2:
1665097246742.png
BCj
So I went to Alladin the musical, for the first time since I lost my sight. Was very stressed as I wasn't sure I could see it well. But I saw most of it sitting on row 2! Which is great. So I just booked 4 more musicals for 2023 :D
DamageEvil_7.png added!
index.php

Trying to pixel a stone and feeling like I forgot how to do pixel art in itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nickprodeveloper