Oct 14, 2019 at 10:34 PM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps, Male, 23, from Czech Republic

Veteran

Interesting. When a woman hears me trash talking about myself, she can't believe why am I treating myself so badly... No matter how many... Oct 12, 2019 at 3:07 AM

Poryg was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Oct 14, 2019 at 10:34 PM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      Interesting. When a woman hears me trash talking about myself, she can't believe why am I treating myself so badly... No matter how many...
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        times I tell her I don't take my trash talking personally. It's just a ranty joke. Men recognize it immediately and don't bother with it. Women don't.
        Oct 12, 2019 at 3:08 AM
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, today's lesson. If you see a man being emonional as he's calling himself bad things, he is either feeling negative emotions or seeking attention. Otherwise it's just a banter.
        Oct 12, 2019 at 3:16 AM
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      The trolley problem, kill 4 vs. kill 1, doesn't look too much like a moral problem to me. All you need is derail the train - then it's RNG.
      1. PixelHeart and standardplayer like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Two Kirks in one status update? I don't remember this one
        Oct 11, 2019 at 2:57 PM
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        When I posted it on Reddit, the only feedback I received was that the point of this was to choose the morally more acceptable option of the two. But the problem is, this problem has increased relevance with computer age.
        Oct 11, 2019 at 3:01 PM
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        And since computers are deterministic machines, if we crunch the "kill 1" option to the computer, it will always kill the 1, even though computers thanks to their insane processing power have a higher chance of potentially saving all than humans.
        Oct 11, 2019 at 3:05 PM
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      New videos won't be coming in for a while. The internet is getting too sluggish for uploads.
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      Well, my wireless headphones have lasted me for only a month. A dog jumped on me and scratched the better one off. He immediately bit on it.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        That sounds like one hungry dog. lol. I don't quite understand your last post, are you saying you've eaten a plastic bag before?
        Oct 9, 2019 at 3:39 PM
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yes, by accident. It was night and I tripped with my food into our plastic bag stash... I did not drop any food, but the plastic bag I fell into was an old one and would crumble on touch (which, being in the dark, I did not notice). So I ate my food. And since plastic bags are tasteless and it are crumbles, I did not notice anything... Except for that piercing headache about 30 min later.
        Oct 9, 2019 at 3:50 PM
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        @Poryg see if that was a cat, it would have at least waited until you weren't wearing them to mess them up
        Oct 9, 2019 at 6:29 PM
        The Stranger likes this.
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      I wonder if I should buy this RM bundle. I like the cause, but I'm not particularly interested in most of the contents.
      1. MMMm likes this.
      3. BlueMage
        BlueMage
        i will buy it if you can get all of the contents for $20, but $50 is nah
        Oct 9, 2019 at 9:42 AM
        MMMm likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, the rm bundles were always this high for the last tier. This year I'm just puzzled as there are hardly any dlc I'm interestes in.
        Oct 9, 2019 at 11:14 AM
        MMMm likes this.
      5. MMMm
        MMMm
        I would have gotten it if I didn't already own MV, but I don't see anything I want.
        Oct 12, 2019 at 9:01 AM
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      Finished Mu Complex's Mario achievement. Gosh, it's tough.
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        This achievement says "Hack Bobby Love's computer in less than 15 seconds.". This hacking consists of a puzzle game, where you receive an input number and have to perform two specific operations (addition and multiplication in the first round, multiplication and addition in round two) and type in "solve" + result. Two rounds. No Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V allowed and it's 7-9 digit results that you have to type by hand.
        Oct 7, 2019
      2. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Fast as fffff boi.
        Oct 7, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, I solved it using Python :D
        Oct 9, 2019 at 3:11 PM
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      We have a new camera system... With monitor that has automatic standby on to conserve power! #Logic
      1. Philosophus Vagus and Ryisunique like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        What's worse, the window is programmed so that if I hover my mouse over that setting to turn it off, the mouse is underneath that window. That is some pretty awful settings.
        Oct 5, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Not that I wonder about it though, these are internal monitor settings, so naturally I cannot hover over them with a mouse... But there are no visible controls anywhere on the monitor.
        Oct 5, 2019
      4. Ryisunique
        Ryisunique
        Fnaf logic.
        Oct 5, 2019
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      TIL of the importance of getters and read-only variables in game after I broke an essential mechanic in CK2 through cheat engine.
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        And that's going to be my last status update about this game for a while. It brought me a lot of hell.
        Oct 4, 2019
      2. PaladinJessa
        PaladinJessa
        Just out of curiosity, what exactly did you try to change? I play a lot and dont want to make the same mistake
        Oct 4, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, I downloaded a script that set base character attributes high... Later I've found out that the script will essentially eliminate character traits. So my previous case of a celibate pregnancy was a result of that (although there's srill a way to get pregnant while celibatary).
        Oct 4, 2019
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      Crusader Kings 2 absurdities episode 3: I'm a celibate Dominican woman, which gives -1000% to fertility. And I got pregnant!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        In my war waging series when I usurped the county of Kone from the Kingdom of Scotland, one Bishopry inside that county still stayed with the Scots. So after pressing a claim on them once again I've even been able to loot my own county.
        But that's not as absurd, since the same thing can happen when a barony changes allegiance through inheritance.
        Oct 3, 2019
        standardplayer likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        It's not being a mastermind though... All I did was start at the 8th century and set women to be equal to men all around the world. That totally messed up the world politics XD
        Oct 3, 2019
      4. Zinapse
        Zinapse
        Ah man, I haven't played CK2 in soooooo long. This is definitely making me want to hop back on it.
        Oct 5, 2019
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      Crusader Kings 2 will never cease to amaze me with its degree of absurdity.
      1. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        What kind of crazy family shenanigans happened this time?
        Oct 1, 2019
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        My character's nephew and marshal (male) were busted romancing together... So I had an option of either forcing a breakup... Or marrying them together. Catholic Church experienced a homosexual marriage. XD
        Oct 1, 2019
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      Spent an hour over a simple password reset. Not so simple password reset :(
      1. Lemonrice
        Lemonrice
        This is how people loose the souls of their firstborn.
        Oct 1, 2019
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Please enter a password with one capital letter, one symbol, one number, one letter from the greek alphabet, one Egyptian hieroglyphic, and one Klingon letter.
        Oct 1, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, that was not the problem. The problem was, the pw could only be changed from a computer, but they did not have their email logged in on the computer, so I had to figure out a way to transfer the link there... Which is not easy when nothing that's supposed to work just breaks.
        Oct 1, 2019
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      I've always found The Witcher's autosave feature annoying as it generated a myriad of autosaves and on hard difficulty you essentially...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        No, not at all.
        Sep 30, 2019
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        There was another game I've played that did this. It created a new save file each time it autosaved. If you played for a long time without getting rid of most of these autosaves, then they started taking up a lot of space. Can't remember what the game was.
        Sep 30, 2019
      4. Storyteller-Hero
        Storyteller-Hero
        I started up a game called Tyranny that is starting to pile up autosaves.
        Sep 30, 2019
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      So many news/articles and memes about or related to Greta Thunberg recently. Reading them though, I'm not sure what to think...
      2. gstv87
        gstv87
        you know, from one programmer to another, you know when you look at a program as a user and you can see how it works down to the process of accessing the files on disk, in your head?
        look at the matter that way: she's a teenager, in 2019.
        have you ever seen a teenager since 2010 do anything on their own without being *influenced* ?
        Sep 28, 2019
      3. gstv87
        gstv87
        media representatives see her, and they see influence.
        "if we can get her, we can get her followers.... so, lets get her."
        that's what I see when I look at it... I see through, around and under it.
        Sep 28, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, I understand both the media and the teenagers, it's a thing that sounds chivalrous and stuff. But the bigger problem is, she receives a lot of credit even in the geopolitical sphere. Summit here, summit there, Nobel prize nomination... For what?
        Sep 28, 2019
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      Tonight was one of those night shifts where I evolve from level 1 Poryg to level 100 Charizard.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        The stomach is already okayish. As for tje sleep though, the onky thing that eases my mind is that I'll have five days off after tonight.
        Sep 27, 2019
        mishakoc and The Stranger like this.
      3. PaladinJessa
        PaladinJessa
        Wouldn't that be Poryg 2 or a Poryg Z?
        Since when does Poryg(on) evolve into charizard
        Sep 27, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Poryg is an internet Pokémon. So not only the evolutions into Poryg2 and PorygZ don't make sense as he cannot really be traded, it also means that by data corruption you can obtain different results.
        Sep 27, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      Now that was a total accident... But I just found that Shift+Insert works the same as Ctrl+V! :o
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, the oldest computer I have used was a 386, where Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V wasn't necessary. Nevertheless, due to the awkward positioning of my mouse and keyboard it makes more sense to control my keyboard with left hand and control my mouse with right hand instead of having to grab the mouse every few minutes.
        Sep 26, 2019
      3. Nekohime1989
        Nekohime1989
        Sep 26, 2019
      4. Zinapse
        Zinapse
        Pro tip: In most *nix shells you can paste with Shift+Insert, since Ctrl+V is the "verbatim input" key it wont paste what's in your clipboard. Most shells are starting to support Ctrl+Shift+C and Ctrl+Shift+V for copy and paste. I think GNOME started that though. /shrug
        Oct 5, 2019
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      With already 13th video of the tutorial series out there I'm wondering if I should create a master thread for them somewhere or something.
      1. Zinapse, standardplayer, Shaz and 2 others like this.
      2. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        You should. Will be easier to find them and people can discuss among themselves or something... then you won't have to spend time after each and every one of their concerns seperately.
        Sep 25, 2019
        mishakoc likes this.
      3. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        Agreed, having them all in a single thread with videos and/or links to the individual threads will make it easier to navigate.
        Though it would be better for people to still ask questions about the individual videos on the page dedicated to the video, instead of on the master thread. It may get way too confusing.
        Sep 25, 2019
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        That would be very good. The mods might even pin it for you, hopefully!
        Sep 25, 2019
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      If you have a tutorial request, before asking please make sure it's not a plugin request disguised as a tutorial request.
      1. Nekohime1989 and Elliott404 like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        In all honesty, I've considered it. But I still get too little tutorial requests for it to be relevant.
        Sep 24, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        *too few tutorial requests.
        Sep 24, 2019
      5. Nekohime1989
        Nekohime1989
        never can have enough tutorials!
        Sep 24, 2019
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      Unity by TheFatRat... So overused! :(
      2. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        Great, now I have something for Arte to play at his dance club.
        Sep 23, 2019
      3. jkweath
        jkweath
        I used to play Roblox with my son all the time, and like 50% of the games on there use one of the tracks from TheFatRat, so every time I hear their music I always think of Roblox.
        Sep 23, 2019
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        They might as well as include the music as RPG Maker RTP BGM.
        Sep 23, 2019
        Poryg likes this.
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      I had a moral dilemma. Whether to help a girl that made fun of me years ago and asked me for favor out of desperation, or not...
      2. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        Yeah, he didn't go above and beyond in helping her and just fixed the worst mistakes (and seeing she apparently didn't even care to read it again/use spellcheck I am not even surprised). That still helped her a lot. I wouldn't call it 100% right or wrong, I understand if you see it differently though. :)
        Sep 22, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @mishakoc It wasn't about whether he helped or not, it was the deceit, the obfuscation of facts, after agreeing to help which bothered me. Doesn't matter anyway, since it turned out it was just a misunderstanding, and he did in fact point out the errors. Deceit and manipulation are pretty high up on my list of absolute wrongdoings. It's just part of my core beliefs, how I view the world based on personal experience.
        Sep 22, 2019
        Poryg and mishakoc like this.
      4. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        That's fair.
        Sep 22, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      Seeing some plugins that were made thanks to my tutorials, I feel like a villain 3:)
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        They're not romance, they're romanic.
        Sep 22, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        The only romance language out there is Italian. :D
        Sep 22, 2019
      4. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        @The Stranger Czech is a Slavic language.
        @Poryg I thought Spanish or French would be romance languages.
        Sep 22, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    [​IMG]
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!