Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Going to try my luck with Rust programming language. C++ is just way too gosh darn frustrating.
    Reactions: ronyunderen
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, Rust has a lot of similarities with Javascript while being very powerful. So it makes sense to learn it.
    Reactions: Neptrone
    Neptrone
    oh.... By the way, about RM MZ the editor is made with QT Engine and the core engine is made with pixi.js and Nw.js (bringing HTML DOM to desktop) is that correct ? :)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The editor is made in QT engine, that is correct. The game engine however uses PIXI for rendering, but not nwjs. Only Javascript. It's perfectly playable through web browser.
    Expanded my cheating from card cheating to game hacking. However, game hacking makes me feel like getting an axe and hacking my computer sometimes.
    Had to listen to another one of those "You're wasting your potential" lectures. Gosh. I know that if I wanted, I could earn more money. But nobody understands that the more money I earn, the more money I waste.
    Had a dream, in which someone cut a piece of flesh out of my hand. The hand still hurt me for minutes after I woke up. How does one call a pain from an injury they don't have? Doubt it's phantom pain.
    • Wow
    Reactions: lianderson
    ericv00
    ericv00
    I've had this happen as well. Usually it is the pain that influences the dream, like a bug bite or a feeling of pins and needles from laying badly and cutting off circulation to a limb. But once or twice there was no discernible cause for the pain. Nerves are strange sometimes.
    Sullien
    Sullien
    Maybe someone has a voodoo doll of you and they used it.
    Dungeonmind
    Dungeonmind
    Pain from memory. Must have been a vivid dream.
    My swollen tongue is much better. I can swallow fine and I'm almost out of any pain.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yesterday I had a dentist's appointment - removal of tooth stone. It went pretty well, but during sanding she pushed too hard on my tongue and caused me to gag.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The gag caused a chain reaction - an involuntary twitch to move the gagging item out of the way. And high pressure air stream that had previously been going towards my tooth went underneath my tongue, causing a burn.
    Anybody knows the engineers & programmers of human body? I want to kick them in the butt.
    Beewo
    Beewo
    I believe the norse myth of the gods carving humans from wood one day fits pretty well. Feels like a job that was done while just lollygagging around one day out of a whim.
    ScorchedGround
    ScorchedGround
    I think you'll either have to ask god or charles darwin for that one.
    Ninjakillzu
    Ninjakillzu
    @Beewo Well, those norse gods must've been behind schedule and over budget, because their quality control is awful!
    To add some more health issues to my collection, I've developed crippling depression and have to deal with psychotic behavior. I wonder if there's an achievement for collecting diseases.
    A piece of my tooth has chipped off. And I'll have to wait for 8 days to get it fixed. Perfect.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Nerve pain is the worst! When my tooth broke I used a ice pop to numb the nerve that runs along the hinge of the jaw, that helped a lot. Well, it was better than nothing anyway. Sorry you have to deal with that.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, what can I do. My dental hygiene is exemplary - people could take an example from me about how not to do it.
    fizzly
    fizzly
    I also had an accident with a tooth in the front, the worst was that it was the middle of the week and the next day to work... Fortunately,on the other side of town I found a dentist that understood me and undertook it the same day.
    Playing chess on ADD is like playing chess on a slump. Except you don't have this slump every once in a while, but multiple times per day.
    • Sad
    Reactions: lianderson
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    ADD as in Attention Deficit Disorder? If so, I can relate. What was I going to do before I saw this...? :o
    The sad reality of card cheating. I've bought 10 marked decks. Only 4 of them are really useful for games, the rest are for magicians.
    I've supposedly told my gf that I use my phone the same way I'd use insense. So if you don't smell a burning phone in my place, please give me an insense call. #sleeptalking
    I've decided to stop buying candy in supermarket and bulk buy 4.5kg of candy. The disadvantage of that is, now I eat a lot of candy. -_-
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Shipping costs are not a real downside, since cheaper price more than compensates. But diabetes is always an issue with these :D
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    It's a downside when shipping costs as much as the candy. I recently got candy shipped from Norway and had to pay $50 in shipping. It was 4lbs of liquor chocolates and another pound of gummies so that at least made it worth it.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I ship from my country, so the shipping costs sre negligible. Buying candy from other European countries would be way too expensive for me.
    Microsoft has consumed Activision Blizzard. Makes me wonder if they're gonna make Blizzard Blizzard again.
    Alador
    Alador
    no they're gonna turn it into an icecream to rival dairy queen /j
    Reactions: Griede
    Nereid
    Nereid
    Expect Clippy in WoW.
    Reactions: Poryg
    Fun fact. Today it's exactly 2600 days since I met my now gf for the first time. Sometimes being a programmer can be really useful. O:)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Actually when I met her for the first time, I had no idea I'd even be a programmer. :D

The program calculates everything retrospectively and requires no register or even hard drive write permissions.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @Arctica Yeah, but I'm currently tracking 30 100 day and year anniversaries and can add more easily if I want to. :D
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Awesome. Still looking for mine. LOL
    Made a challenge for myself. First playthrough of mafia definitive edition straight up on classical difficulty. Turns out I struggled more with the mechanics than difficulty itself.
    The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Did it change the gender of all the actors? 'Cause that seems to be the main requirement these days.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    While I share your disgust for this, this is a potentially political question, so I'm going to ignore it. Also, you should be able to enjoy the movie if you've never read the books.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @Eliaquim Well, you were right. The sega drive had Ordos too. :D So guess I was confused.
    And the ms-dos Ordos game was hell too. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Went to see Jujutsu Kaisen 0 yesterday, it was cool. The movie wasnt really a masterpiece, it had some pacing and characterization problems, but overall I enjoyed it, maybe because it was the first anime film I have ever been to in the cinema lol. The battle animation & music were top-notch. I havent seen much of the anime so people who watched the entire season would probably like it more.
MainMenu.PNG
Finally satisfied with the main menu xD

The plan was to have battle sprites in the menu...But these faces from Ocean's Nostalgia look pretty damn good imo. (Will have to adjust for them ofc and maybe recolor to match the overworld/battle sprites more)
It's always disturbing to me to see my cat eating something off the bathroom floor.
Sometimes it works out to not do work on my game for a while. I ran through a playtest today and got about a page of things to fix or improve...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonson