Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My gf is always afraid of infecting me. Well... Three colds, covid and an angine, I've survived them all wothout getting infected. My immune system is well trained.
    I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    I gotta tell ya, my partner is the one who puts the PRO in procrastination. :p
    (not trying to compete, just venting my frustration with that habit of her's)
    • Haha
    Reactions: Alador
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Pro is also in "probiotics". Your point? :p
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    No point. I just had to comment a weird relating feeling XD
    People are weird. Online I receive hate for open carrying and I'm spreading fear around myself. On the streets people either joke about it, or acknowledge it. Like, are people afraid I'll kill them through the monitor, or what?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @cthulhusquid I carry a wide array of tools. Not guns, since we aren't allowed to open carry guns here. But I've got a baton, a karambit, a pepper spray, a pair of handcuffs and a stun gun. Nothing overly threatening.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @gstv87 That's more personal greed than stupidity. A true stupidity would be to allow someone to modify human genome to lack greed. :p
    woootbm
    woootbm
    Heh, I don't even think we'd consider this "open carry" in the States. Although that is enough items that I'd wonder if you're cosplaying Batman or something (of course, a cop might be freaked out. But our cops are crazy).
    I've finally been able to hack conditional immortality into Bulánci. Finally I'm able to play Exitus until I die!
    Father has told me one day that his favorite language was Ada. So I've looked at it one day.
    I guess I see why he liked it. But man... That language terrifies me.
    This tooth removal was painful. I received so much anesthesia my mouth became temporarily paralyzed from it. And it still wasn't enough to make the pain bearable.
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    I feel you... where they able to pull it, or did they have to cut it out?
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    I'm going to have to get all of my wisdom teeth out sometime soon... Good thing I have painkillers left over from my surgery earlier this year.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @Kanori24 She didn't pull it. She pried it with a sharp object. It was so deep it was impossible to pull it.
    That feeling when you get banned somewhere for simply opening your browser.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    No, my PC is not infected. I have my web browser set to save unclosed tabs instead of closing them. This means that if I'm watching online documentation and I close the browser, I can reopen it and continue where I left off. Ease of access feature.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    So essentially the tabs opened "with my consent". It's just that there were 7 of them at once and the intelligent sitting behind the desk deemed that as a ddos attack.
    CleanWater
    CleanWater
    Well, in that case, they should rethink their cybersecurity strategies. :guffaw:
    If I could sell my personal problems, I'm sure that by now I'd be a millionaire.
    I love Monopoly cheaters edition.
    Gf busted me trying to destroy her hotel. Had to return the hotel, go to jail and pay her M100. So I stole the 100 from the bank and paid her that. Got away with it. Reward for bank heist? M100 from every player. Escaped from jail next turn.
    123edc
    so ... pretty much like real world politics then?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @gstv87 Mix it with classic monopoly, play on ultimate cheaters mode and make the rewards and punishments apply everytime and you've got yourself a fun experience even if you lose. And in this case everybody wins, ain't it so?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    We've even expanded the cheat repertoire to cover pretty much every situation that could happen in game. So the amount of foul play is over the roof. But all in good fun.
    Left a cocktail on my table overnight and it resulted in a couple of fruit flies getting drunk. I hope they're 18, I don't want to face any trouble.
    In last 5 years, I have bought 4 MSI computer components and had issues with all 4 of them. With two of them these issues were so huge the board was quite unusable. I think it's safe to day it's my last MSI product purchase.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well... I've had a B350 motherboard from them - the issue was the simplest of them - outdated BIOS, because MSI doesn't update it. My 1050Ti works well, except it doesn't allow me to use most Linux systems due to display issues.
    • Sad
    Reactions: BK-tdm
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Recently I've bought a RX 6500 GPU from them. Motherboards don't recognize it. The only one that did was my old B350 and it didn't work properly - unable to set resolution higher than 640x480. And my most recent purchase, X570S motherboard, had outdated BIOS and couldn't recognize graphics hards.
    • Sad
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The MSI parts are indeed amazing in terms of durability, nothing against that. If their parts work, they will last. Their laptops are amazing too from what I've heard. But I'm not going to trust them with individual components anymore.
    • Sad
    Monopoly crooked cash was kinda disappointing. It took me about 2 minutes to learn how to spot fake money and chance cards.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    If the fake money still counts towards your final total what's the point of it?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, you are allowed to use decoder chips only twice until you pass GO. And you aren't allowed to use them in prison. This allows a substantial period of when fake money can be used to buy stuff.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The fact that you confiscate money from opponent can help you gain more money and bankrupt your opponent. It also promotes use of smaller denominations as it doesn't hurt to lose a hundred as much as it does to lose a 500.
    I took classic Monopoly board and treasury, chance and cheat cards from Monopoly cheaters edition and played a game. 10/10 recommended.
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Does Cheater's Edition allow you to 'roll' the dice in such a way so that it always gives a favourable value? Because I swear... if a value of 7 will land me on 'Go To Jail', I toss the dice out the window until a parcel truck, have them delivered to Abu Dhabi and flown back here, dropped out of and aircraft onto my game table they will land on 3 and 4 :p
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Cheaters edition does not allow you to roll a favorable number. It only allows you to do cheats present on the table in form of cheat cards - when you commit one, the card is then replaced for another cheat.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    However, there is a cheat that allows you to move an opponent's piece and a cheat that allows you to ignore the value you've rolled.
    Huzzah! After a year and a half of painful waiting I finally ordered a better graphics card. Yes, it took that long to restock some reasonable ones. -_-
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Yay! Which one are you getting? XD
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Radeon RX6500. Over my 1050Ti the boost in performance should be substantial. However, apparently the upgrade needs to be postponed. The card isn't a good friend with my motherboard.
    TIL that a simple tooth extraction can render you useless for the day due to post-surgery weakness.
    Reactions: Ronyunderen
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Yeah I've been there. My extraction didn't go well due to my insanely responsive gag reflex. At one point, I gagged, jerked forward and the dentist admonished me, yelling in my face he nearly cut the back of my throat open because of that. Oh yeah, then came the post-surgery weakness.
    TinyRecorder
    TinyRecorder
    Recently had a molar yanked myself, except for me I was useless for a week.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, my molar extraction went pretty well. The tooth was just insanely difficult to get out and now it's bleeding for second day straight.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a showcase of layers of visual effects I've added over a scene. By stripping them off, one by one. :kaoblush:

Aaaaand, here's me working on the above scene, adding weather effects to it: :kaoeh:

DamageActor1_2.png added!
index.php

Krow and Dova's Cool New Game | Release Trailer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaireinaH