May 23, 2019 at 1:12 AM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 22)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Pixie of the Emvee kingdom, Ham of a Hamster, Male, 22, from Czech Republic

Veteran

Tjat feeling when even my dreams have more dates than me ;_; May 22, 2019 at 2:08 PM

Poryg was last seen:
Viewing forum list, May 23, 2019 at 1:12 AM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      Yesterday I received my first challenge in terms of security. It was pretty difficult for me, but very fun. It's sad though that...
      1. Isabella Ava likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        in programming there's a very thick line between doable and impossible :( (in programming everything is doable, but not for you... And between what is doable and what is impossible there's a very thick line due to the knowledge it requires)
        Dec 9, 2018
        TakeHomeTheCup likes this.
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      Alright, so now I know to never trust Screenshield again. The tempered glass may be hard, but what it definitely lacks is durability.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        18 bucks.
        Dec 9, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Makes no sense to be expensive and lack durability, and being hard sounds like it's meant to be deceiving, haha.
        Dec 9, 2018
        Poryg likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah. I will definitely ask for a refund, because a tempered glass that will just break inside my pocket is useless to me. Especially when normal glass would survive the same treatment.
        Dec 9, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      Preloading finally finished. Scene_Map coming next. The first feature I can introduce are ffive modes of map activity:
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      3. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        yes, parallax is important. I always dream of a parallax system where you can have 3-4 layers, with each one of them scroll in a different speed/ rate according to Player's movement
        Dec 7, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Multiple layers are already planned in my engine, both lower and upper layers will be unlimited. Scrolling at a different speed would definitely be an interesting addition though.
        Dec 7, 2018
        Marsigne and Isabella Ava like this.
      5. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Nice progress! I should hit the hay soon.
        Dec 8, 2018
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      So I'm top 16 in likes, but not even top 20 in messages... I guess I should spam more... Or become a mod. :D (won't do any of these anyway)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Wait... is there some place with all those statistics?
        Dec 7, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Click on members and underneath you will see notable members.
        Dec 7, 2018
        Marsigne and MushroomCake28 like this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        I'll get to the top... someday.
        Dec 7, 2018
        MushroomCake28 and Poryg like this.
    5. Diretooth
      Diretooth
      Thank you for the help, I would have torn my hair out trying to figure out the script call for saving.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        You're welcome. Thanking in the related thread is always better than a profile message though, because if everybody did it, I'd have a spammed wall :p :D
        Dec 6, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        You heard the patron. But it makes it pleasant to see from my side. :D
        Dec 6, 2018
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      Don't try this at home. But the song sure is catchy.
      1. Philosophus Vagus and Marsigne like this.
      2. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        I like the video. Seriousness with sudden comedy. :D
        Dec 6, 2018
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        I never realized 5 finger fillet was multicultural. Makes me feel more normal somehow. :) Now I'm going to have to look up where it actually originated and how it spread so far.

Also, the hell does he have a noose in the background for?
        Dec 6, 2018
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      TFW you don't want to go somewhere but you have to, because nobody else will do it for you... For example to the toilet.
      1. Marsigne and MushroomCake28 like this.
      2. punchybot
        punchybot
        Just equip yourself with a pool bag.
        Dec 5, 2018
        Finnuval and Marsigne like this.
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Dangit, need to cut that time by half!
        Dec 5, 2018
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      I hate one thing in 2018. Playing racing games on a keyboard is getting increasingly more difficult.
      1. Marsigne and Artificer like this.
      2. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        The good news is racing game look crazy ... awesome - realistic in 2018
        Dec 4, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Only simulators, not arcades.
        Dec 4, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        I've only played simulators on consoles, but I played an arcade on PC and it wasn't too bad to me. I think it was a 2013 game though.
        Dec 5, 2018
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      Today is 3.12. If we divide it by 3, we'll get 1.4. So today is April fools day!
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      3. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        On a more serious note, I prefer YYYY/MM/DD.
        Dec 4, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        Not any April Fools day ! Three times April fools day in the same day wooooaaaaahh *insert mindblown gifs everywhere*
        Dec 4, 2018
        Poryg and Marsigne like this.
      5. Marsigne
        Dec 4, 2018
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      I played a game where loading was terribly optimized. Suddenly it made me see my own engine's loading system flaws... Gotta redo it all.
      1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Simply, it won't. It will replace it. And it will break a lot of plugins in the process :D
        Dec 3, 2018
        Kupotepo likes this.
      4. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        If you have an early prototype (working prototype) that won't budge much, you could send it to me. That way I could develop plugins that work with it. (I'm planning on doing more public plugins once I'm done with my game)
        Dec 3, 2018
        Poryg and Finnuval like this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Thanks for the offer. I definitely won't budge much, since I intend to release it for public anyway. When I have an early working prototype, I can send it to you. Currently there's so little that's working that it is too far from prototype. So far I only have a skeleton of the base.
        Dec 3, 2018
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      Father's dying. I'm not sad that he is, everybody has to when their time comes. But seeing him in such pain... He doesn't deserve that.
      1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Poryg, let's celebrate of his good deeds. What did he do that make a world a better place for living things? Because a hero does to have to be in a uniform, a hero sacrificed their time to help others and improve the world for the next generation.
        Dec 3, 2018
        Poryg likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        He didn't do anything that would make the world a better place for living things. But he preserved what good he could. He has a cottage hut and made sure to develop plants and fruit there. He is also a very decent handyman, who despite saying how lazy he is can't just sit tight at home doing nothing.
        Dec 3, 2018
        Finnuval and Kupotepo like this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        I've never met a more honest and reliable person than he was as well. He wasn't the type of person to overdeliver with promises as well. When he said something, he stood behind it.
        Dec 3, 2018
        Kupotepo and Finnuval like this.
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      Lesson learned: In C++ pointers and memory are extremely powerful. Master them and you're unstoppable.
      1. l8rose likes this.
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      So I finally have my ballistic vest. After receiving it I found that the protection is really basic, but it is indeed there.
      1. samkfj likes this.
      3. cabfe
        cabfe
        I can't imagine my fear if I had to wear one of those for my work. You're very brave!
        Nov 30, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I might need some padding underneath though, because it won't protect from blunt damage.
        Nov 30, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm not wearing it because I need it. I'm wearing it just in case I need it.
        Nov 30, 2018
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      Damage and theft insurance for my mobile. Sounds nice... Except it isn't.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        So it's, not sure whether deliberate, which is more likely and illegal, or just uneducated, which would be sad that he doesn't know what he's selling, but 100% misdirection. Because the insurance will protect you from theft, but definitely not from damage you or anybody else will cause.
        Nov 29, 2018
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Poryg, next times, you learn right that you need to read and ask questions from sellers before sign or buy things. If you do not learn, we here will sell you a broken stuff to you.
        Nov 29, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, I always read what I sign, that's why I managed to avoid several problems already.
        Nov 29, 2018
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      Alrighty, one more feature and my smart preloading of map resources will be completed... Then I'll just need to figure out smart unloading.
      1. Artificer, MushroomCake28 and l8rose like this.
      3. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        @Kupotepo My system is different than the one in final fantasy. The skill doesn't level up, the many abilities attached to it yes, and since they all focus on different aspect of the skill, it's like you can evolve your skill in the direction you want (AoE, single dmg, status, other effect). The other effects, such as TP to MP conversion, are very useful features for in battle strategies.
        Nov 29, 2018
        Kupotepo likes this.
      4. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        @Kupotepo As for the Yanfly stuff, it has many things, but not even close to have everything every games need. Like we said, it has many general stuff, but if the game has a unique system, custom menu, custom battles, or other stuff, Yanfly will not have it. Original assets > public assets.
        Nov 29, 2018
        Kupotepo likes this.
      5. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @MushroomCake28, I understand original assets is better than public assets. I guess your coding skills are very strong that you are going beyond Yanfly. Your game is going to be fun and unique.
        Nov 29, 2018
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      Today's lesson: How to ask questions so you can get the answer you want :} (not made by me)
      1. Finnuval, Zeriab and Sharm like this.
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Poryg, I am just saying that when people are asking what is wrong with the code or something like that.

You also mention when the questioner does tell you the whole truth or display the full information. I would agree that is the problem.

In customer service, a customer would ask what is wronged with a product? The service responder would ask what is your model number.
        Nov 28, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        @TheoAllen Yup. That is true. In another perspective it's what you gonna get if you want to be a customer service. But it's no less annoying there.
        Nov 28, 2018
      5. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Poryg, answer any questions can be annoying at some level. That is why is your free will to respond back or not, isn't it?
        Nov 29, 2018
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      I have learned how to rip resources from a binary blob... Breaking through my own resource safeguard guide.
      1. punchybot likes this.
      2. punchybot
        punchybot
        Liked and subscribed.
        Nov 27, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Lol :D I have to edit the status slightly though, it doesn't make sense as it is right now :D
        Nov 27, 2018
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      Alright, next month is December... And my last great investment is going to be a windows tablet for making plugins on the road.
      1. Philosophus Vagus and Padramyr like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        This way I'll at least be able to mitigate the tremendous lack of time I've had due to working 12h shifts.
        Nov 26, 2018
      3. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        Sound a great idea :)
        Nov 26, 2018
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        I keep meaning to buy a laptop or a tablet for free time when I'm not home, but I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to shopping of any kind, even with the internet. :D
        Nov 26, 2018
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      Hi jack!
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Why not?
        Nov 25, 2018
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        I do not know what is the movie? I thought you might have a purpose.
        Nov 25, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        The movie is written in the video's description. But I just posted it here for the lolz.
        Nov 25, 2018
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      "Please, help me, something's been following me since morning! :o " "Omg, what is it?" "Work!" - Me in good ol'days :'-)
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I have changed... These changes are small and gradual, but present. And I don't like them in the slightest.
        Nov 24, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        I agree works can be very scary.
        Nov 25, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 22)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    Need a plugin for visuals? You think so?
    Basic DIY tutorials:
    PIXI.Text - visuals
    PIXI.Text - use in practice
    PIXI.Graphics, masking
    PIXI.Sprites, textures, filters
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!