Aug 25, 2019 at 10:32 AM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Pixie of the Emvee kingdom, Ham of a Hamster, Male, 23, from Czech Republic

Veteran

It's a pity we don't have a compatible printer. We'd be stocked for months with printer toners otherwise... For free. Aug 24, 2019 at 12:19 PM

Poryg was last seen:
Aug 25, 2019 at 10:32 AM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      Who would have thought sugar water is such a good trap for drosophilas?
      1. samkfj and Tw0Face like this.
      2. Tw0Face
        Tw0Face
        I knew :)
        Feb 26, 2019
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Most likely to be good for most insects really.
        Sugar is powerful enough to be a good trap for us humans too. ;)
        Feb 27, 2019
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      God darn these onions...
      1. samkfj likes this.
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      If you ever see me talking to a rubber duck, please don't call an ambulance. I'm not in need of medical treatment or a psychiatrist.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        Ha Ha Ha Ha, people have different way of doing things.
        Feb 25, 2019
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      3. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        If you see me talking to a rubber duck, slap me. Twice.
        Feb 25, 2019
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Just remember: You are a figment of your rubber duck's imagination.
        Feb 25, 2019
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      Working in where the rich people live has one advantage. You can find a lot of useful things at the garbage bins.
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I've heard that before from a rag and bone man. He said the rich tend to toss out all sorts of stuff.
        Feb 24, 2019
        BadLittleSeed and samkfj like this.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        You don't have to be rich or live in a rich area to find nice things in the garbage. Case in point: Me at my work, pulling out trash, notices an Xbox One literally sitting in there, takes it home with me.
        Feb 24, 2019
        BadLittleSeed and The Stranger like this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        When I was in college, the international students would fly back home and abandon much of the stuff they had accumulated over the school year. I have no shame in admitting I'd go into the dorm trash rooms and have a little look around. I don't care the slightest about designer items but I have very many wonderful coats, bags, and boots from very high-end labels. Blows my mind. Ever heard of donations?! Jesus.
        Feb 24, 2019
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      People tell me not to drink a lot of milk, saying I'll upset my stomach from it. Poor fools, they know nothing. :p
      1. atoms and Elliott404 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Prescott
        Prescott
        everyone talking about getting your calcium from milk when they don't realize that almond milk has like 50% more of it. that's what i drink man.
        Feb 24, 2019
        Poryg, Elliott404 and Marsigne like this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        @samkfj I don't like cold milk, I don't like the weird aftertaste it has. I like cocoa drink though.
        @Prescott Except almond milk is 3x as expensive in our country (4.5x in case of semi-skimmed milk), so the value of your advice is nil for me :p
        Feb 24, 2019
        Prescott likes this.
      5. Prescott
        Prescott
        ahh that's a bummer. almond milk isn't that much more expensive that normal milk here, but our normal milk is pretty pricy from what i understand.
        Feb 25, 2019
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      It's always fun when you're sleeping, are having a dream, but are awake enough to perceive sounds and these sounds influence that dream.
      1. Elliott404 and samkfj like this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        I'm aware of the definition of Lucid dreaming, and I was using it correctly. I'm almost always aware of the fact that I'm dreaming, though I don't usually change the dreams on purpose, because things are more interesting when I just let them play out. What I was saying was /external/ sounds influencing my dreams sounds interesting.
        Feb 24, 2019
      4. Grunwave
        Grunwave
        @Sharm Oh lol. I did not read all post before posting a reply. I meant that for Poryg. Guess you and I were thinking the same thing though =)
        Feb 24, 2019
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        Hah, I see! Oops!
        Feb 24, 2019
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      A small period of spending again. Bought a couple of must-have for me games, humble bundle and a fan. But still conserving overall.
      1. Elliott404 likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I watched only one random episode of the new series to know it's garbage. A good examplr of a completely ruined game.
        Feb 23, 2019
        Tw0Face likes this.
      4. SOC
        SOC
        What are the must-haves for you?
        Feb 23, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        State of war: Warmonger finally came out on Steam last month. Then it was Bioshock infinite and Army men collection.
        Feb 23, 2019
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      Well, I was supposed to do some programming work today. All day with a headache. No work done. Arrgh.
      1. wonderjosh3000
        wonderjosh3000
        Man, that's rough. Headaches can just take you out all day. I've had them enough to know what you mean!
        Feb 22, 2019
      2. Vaena
        Vaena
        Literally dealing with this exact same thing right now. I keep trying to continue translating my script to a more editor friendly version and my brain just keeps trying to exit my temples, destroying my motivation. >_>' I keep giving up and scrolling forums instead, lol.
        Feb 22, 2019
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      Evil update has fallen upon us! We can no longer edit nor delete our status updates or comments.
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Feb 22, 2019
      3. Elliott404
        Elliott404
        It's okay, I knew he was kidding lol
        Feb 22, 2019
        samkfj likes this.
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        This is still going on?

Well, alright. Carry on.
        Feb 22, 2019
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      Bought a 30 cm 50W air cooler. Hopefully that will be strong enough to blow the stench of cigarettes away.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        British are weird species, they don't smoke cigarettes, they bum fags.
        Feb 21, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        The hell y'all talkin' bout?

Also: Brits <3
        Feb 21, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      5. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        I'm just gonna let this slide -.-
        Feb 21, 2019
        samkfj likes this.
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      I find it quite amazing that whenever I change my password on ebay, it gets cracked within a couple of weeks. Always.
      1. standardplayer likes this.
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        This whole status update made me smile, not because I want your security breached, just because of how you said it, especially the ending. I hope it doesn't continue (the password-cracking) for you
        Feb 20, 2019
      4. Lornsteyn
        Lornsteyn
        I hope you have not linked your bankaccount or paypal to your ebay account, I always remove that after transactions on various sites. Better save than sorry.
        Feb 20, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm chill, no transaction made on ebay yet, so no sensitive data stolen. I made an account there when I was searching which bulletproof vest to buy and did not buy anything in the end. And never will, looks like.
        Feb 20, 2019
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      I had a call from a call center worker offering me insurance against injuries. She told me she'd call me next week. Nevertheless, I hope...
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        she'll have learned her lesson by then and won't shoot at me like a machinegun. After all, after a night shift my ability to comprehend a spoken word decreases considerably.
        Feb 20, 2019
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      A spider is having fun on one of the cameras. It's always funny to watch it.
      1. Ryisunique and The Stranger like this.
      2. peq42_
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        I have security camera set up in my aprtment, and I see lots of bugs hanging around the camera units up close, its so fstinating X3 ! Also, around summerish, at night I can sometimes see tiny little shadows/critters hop across the cement ground! So many little frogies! They breed in a ditch next to my house and sing me songs at night during the summer! X3333
        Feb 19, 2019
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      Once again a tiny chunk of my MV engine is done. Once again just few lines of code though. I hate it that I'm so slow :/
      1. peq42_, Elliott404 and Soulrender like this.
      2. Soulrender
        Soulrender
        Beign slow in coding means analys and that is good thing!
        Feb 18, 2019
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      Well, I found something interesting. In order to use a custom font on canvas you first need to use it in classic html.
      1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Which makes me finally understand how to use custom fonts in MV!
        Feb 18, 2019
      3. Kuro DCupu
        Kuro DCupu
        We should celebrate this moment!
        Feb 18, 2019
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      Golden soundtrack from a golden game.
      Hard to find a game with this AI this intelligent in eco.
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        In later versions the game was better balanced in terms of ship strength. There were problems with minor race AI. It is always set on intelligent regardless of difficulty and from versions 1.20 to 1.45 it was aggressive, meaning it would colonize star systems out of their boundaries.
        Feb 17, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        @Sauteed_Onion The direct competitor to Master of Orion 3. People were worried it wouldn't stand a chance, but since the release of MOO3 was bogus, GalCiv survived and in fact thrived. One of its key successes was the greatly cut down need to micromanage the economy. What I admire the most though is the AI. Because it is the only turn based 4X game I know with actually good AI.
        Feb 17, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        It's just too bad that Galactic civilizations 2 was a completely different game. In GC2 you had to micromanage the economy much more, because you had to choose where to build what... And even the planet quality system worked absolutely differently. As for the great AI in GC1, it was garbage in GC2 as it couldn't even exploit the bonus resources.
        Feb 17, 2019
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      The day is almost over and I still don't have a Valentine ;_; I'm going to work though, so not that it matters :D
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        I'll have a drink for y'all.
        Feb 15, 2019
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Eh, Valentines day is overrated. Out of all the times to not be dating, imo Valentines day is one of the best.
        Feb 15, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        It is overrated, but if you're resourceful, you can use that to your advantage.
        Feb 15, 2019
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      Reinstalling windows and debian once again. I blew my boot partitions, so had to completely rebuild it. I'm getting the hang of it.
      2. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Poryg, what are you doing? What do you try to fix?
        Feb 15, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I tried to dual boot windows and linux once again. But my windows partition not only was small, there were two partitions in the wasy. One of them was 16 MB... Containing Debian boot files. One of them contained Windows boot files. So I had to reinstall windows and debian once again.
        Feb 15, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        In total I reinstalled Windows 3 times and Debian 7 times. But the end result is finally worth it: Windows has 150 GB on the system partition compared to previous 70 (and 70 is barely enough for Visual studio).
        Feb 15, 2019
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      Windows installation successful. Finally I have a normal screen resolution! Thanks mom for the brilliant idea!
      1. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Great!
        Feb 14, 2019
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      Installing windows episode 2: Converting my SSD from MBR to GPT.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    [​IMG]
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!