Aug 24, 2019 at 6:19 PM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Pixie of the Emvee kingdom, Ham of a Hamster, Male, 23, from Czech Republic

Veteran

It's a pity we don't have a compatible printer. We'd be stocked for months with printer toners otherwise... For free. Aug 24, 2019 at 12:19 PM

Poryg was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Aug 24, 2019 at 6:19 PM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      My spoken English sounds so awkward thanks to my Slavic influence that I am thinking of employing heavy Czech accent while speaking English.
      1. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        As long as people understand you I think that's fine.
        Jul 17, 2019
        standardplayer likes this.
      2. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        That's not true. If you watch his YouTube tutorials, he speaks like a Slavic Prince, and captions like a royal Scribe. And he teaches you JavaScript, AND how to wield a light saber.
        Jul 17, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Lol, Slavic prince. Even Slavic royalty would speak proper English :D
        Jul 17, 2019
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      Finally managed to run PwnAdventure3 with server on a virtual machine... Only to find out that I might be better off in actual Linux.
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      For some reason my leg suddenly hurts when I try to step on it... right under my knee. Do I have to chop it off or what? :(
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, you can chop your neck off :D But I can't say I recommend it.
        Jul 15, 2019
        Wavelength likes this.
      3. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        My friend Marie A. said it really wasn't that bad. :D
        Jul 15, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I still can't say I recommend it :D
        Jul 15, 2019
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      Watching Blizzard's battle.net shop, I have no doubt that Blizzard is slowly transforming into Activision.
      1. Wavelength likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        It's been a while ago...
        Jul 14, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        But the prices go up unreasonably, we're now receiving utter garbage as "dlcs",... It's ridiculous. For example if you pay 29.99€, you get Warcraft 3. If you pay 10€ more, you get four skins to HOTS, a mount to World of Warcraft,... And so far no content to Warcraft 3. Ridiculous.
        Jul 14, 2019
      5. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        My take on this is that the new models make being a "smart consumer" mandatory rather than optional. If the skins and mount feel unnecessary to you, you can just pay 29.99€ and enjoy WC3. I tend to spend no real money on games with gacha systems, just because the cost to get "what I want" is unknown.
        Jul 15, 2019
        Poryg likes this.
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      Merry Christmas!
      1. Neo_Kum0rius_6000 likes this.
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      Everyone has told me to move on. Well, since I had nothing better to do, I did not. Scored a date... After two years.
      1. standardplayer and SolonWise like this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I don't know. The best way not to make things awkward is to just treat her like you would anyone else. Except when you kiss or some such like that.
        Jul 13, 2019
        Poryg likes this.
      4. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Congrats buddy! Get after it!
        Jul 13, 2019
      5. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Congratz! And as for the uncertainty, your chances would have been 0% if you didn't try. So greater than 0% is better than 0%. But I totally understand you, as I'm also someone who hates uncertainty and likes to plan everything out before.
        Jul 13, 2019
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      Almost a month ago I submitted a scammer report to one unnamed hosting provider. It took them 24 days to answer it. Just... Wow.
      2. Elliott404
        Elliott404
        Make a fake ID revealing that you are an FBI sort, and watch them panic
        Jul 11, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        That's illegal.
        Jul 11, 2019
      4. Elliott404
        Elliott404
        Well shite
        Jul 11, 2019
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      They say, ignorance is bliss. But try to hum an Austria-Hungary anthem in our country. It will teach you the opposite.
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        *Austrian-Hungarian anthem :kaoswt2:
        Jul 11, 2019
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        "It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied. And if the fool, or the pig, is of a different opinion, it is only because they only know their own side of the question." (John Stuart Mill)
        Jul 11, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, sometimes it is really better to not know. But the biggest problem presented in my post was, Gott ernhalte Franz den Kaiser has the same melody as Germany's Deutschland über alles. And people here, especially the elders, don't like to hear it.
        Jul 11, 2019
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      Alright. After receiving a complaint about the clarity of the audio, I added subtitles to my tutorials and bought a new mic.
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      Two tutorial videos about scripting. First is a small introduction, the second one teaches you to make your own scene and window.
      1. Drifter92 and Kupotepo like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        But the cutting fails will haunt me forever :D
        Jul 9, 2019
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        Thank you @Poryg. You are a talented programmer. I will see what I learn.
        Jul 10, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'll see too.
        Jul 10, 2019
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      In my sudden surge of creativity I thought about doing some scripting tutorials, this time from the ground up and with direct commentary.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Materials for 3rd lesson are almost ready. It will talk about the differences between the base windows. And then I'm out of ideas, so feel free to suggest something :D
        Jul 10, 2019
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Got called in to work early, gonna dig into these tonight ^^ I'm excited
        Jul 10, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        :D Gonna work through night.
        Jul 10, 2019
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      It's sad when you see someone with Ph.D in philosophy fail miserably in first semester logic.
      1. Philosophus Vagus likes this.
      3. futrchamp
        futrchamp
        However, acknowledging that there are vast gaps in human understanding of the world, and that belief and value systems can be influenced by centuries of cultural mechanisms, is NOT the same as rejecting rationality or logic.
        Jul 9, 2019
      4. futrchamp
        futrchamp
        An inquiring mind should be quite familiar with both (and vastly more) perspectives - in many cases the brute-force, classical rationality of Socrates is adequate to answer a question, but not always.
        Jul 9, 2019
      5. futrchamp
        futrchamp
        Often, it is easier for us to feel comfortable thinking that we have come a firm, unfalsifiable, "rational" conclusion that to accept that we rarely have knowledge of all relevant variables. That feeling of comfort should not come before truth.

(Ramble over, hehe :3)
        Jul 9, 2019
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      Amazing. 12 police officers equipped with bulletproof vests against one husband and wife argument. Just what's happening today? :o
      1. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        Sounds like a typical day in America.
        Jul 7, 2019
        MushroomCake28 and RitualTeeth like this.
      2. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        FLORIDA MAN takes down 12 officers in bulletproof vests just to get his hands on an Egg McMuffin at 3pm, apparently unaware that McDonalds serves breakfast all day.
        Jul 7, 2019
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      Yugioh season 0 is really an amazing contrast to yugioh duel monsters. Took only 55s before someone died there.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        You. Gee. Oh! -_-
        Jul 7, 2019
      3. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        It made the scene cooler. You have to ignore the logic when watching stuff like this.
        Jul 7, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Telling me to ignore the logic is kind of pointless, since the only place where I ignore the logic is in brainless fun.
        Jul 7, 2019
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      I always admire the brain when it creates a dream and implements what I hear in my headphones into it. It's awesome how it can predict too!
      1. Hollow 1977, Eliaquim and caethyril like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Interestingly enough, my brain can somehow predict what's going to happen in the video and make some sensible story around it. So when thanks to Youtube autoplay I ended up in a CSGO tournament video, I was in for a really fun dream.
        Jul 6, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm not exactly sure if it's from sensory input though, because when I wake up, the video doesn't like suddenly jump forward 5 seconds or something, it is continuous.
        Jul 6, 2019
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I get some of my best ideas from dreams. I love the ones where I am inside the game playing it out. So much fun and then I wake up and realize the game does not exist.
        Jul 6, 2019
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      I wonder how do I improve my concentration...
      2. BlueMage
        BlueMage
        You haven't got enough of ice-cream per day, babe
        Jul 6, 2019
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Poryg, I was diagnosed too. Meditation helps you a time to get out from the stressful situation and start over from the present, so you do not get burn out programming lol.
        Jul 6, 2019
      4. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Poryg, if I am corrected, you said you like to a gym right. So yeah, exercise helps reduce impulsive and the way to talk with random people at the gym lol.
        Jul 6, 2019
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      My mattress is too large ;_;
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        I thought it was your excuse to hint that you need a girlfriend, lol. That's why the bed is so empty.
        Jul 4, 2019
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        That being said, I dunno how tall you are but a matress only long 180cm is awfully short, it's usually the correct size for kids. Standard size for them is 200cm. I'm 188cm and even 200cm feels small to me.
        Jul 4, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm 170. And i'm so used to sleeping in cramped space that 195 feels awfully large.
        Jul 4, 2019
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      Omg, I had no idea monocular telescopes were so cheap! I might get one.
      1. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        If I get one the first thing I will try with it is putting a circuit board under it.
        Jul 3, 2019
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Why circuit board?
        Jul 4, 2019
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      The average salaries here have risen by 20% in last two years. Fruits cost double. Potatoes 5x as they used to. Accomodation unaffordable...
      1. gambitben and Wavelength like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        It's not inflation. Prices of fruits and potatoes rise due to lower supply. Prices of accomodation rise due to shortage of houses. And that doesn't go down, because cities don't build houses. And cities don't build houses, because it takes at least 18 months before you can obtain the construction permit, because our bureaucracy system is obsolete and needs reform.
        Jul 3, 2019
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Rising prices caused by supply shortages IS a type of economic inflation (though I'll admit it's an uncommon type, compared to rising prices due to increased supply of currency). Either way, I feel horrible for you - that sounds like a terrible situation for everyone, caused solely by greed and unforced errors in your government.
        Jul 3, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        That happens when a billionaire hungry for power gets to power. He began as the minister of finance, where he destroyed his opposition and in 4 years his wealth doubled. Now he's a prime minister and what he did first was swap influential people in police with his puppets due to conflict of interest trials.
        Jul 3, 2019
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      Glad to see Huawei getting out of blacklist of USA. Huawei's cameras are unbeatable.
      1. Elliott404 likes this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Ok. 1 point for Huawei from @Poryg. 6 points against Huawei from everyone else. I think I'll believe the majority here.
        Jul 2, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Gotta admit defeat. I have made a check, Xiaomi is winning by great margin against both Samsung (even with the best display I can't justify the $1400 price tag) and Huawei. That doesn't mean this situation is going to stay still though. Before p30 and s10 came out, s9 was overpriced and Xiaomi flagship was close to $1000.
        Jul 2, 2019
      5. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        @Poryg To be fair I'm not attacking Huawei as a company or their products. The data thing is the law in China, so every chinese tech company that collect data is affected. If you don't mind potentially giving some info to the Chinese Government, then I'm all for Huawei.
        Jul 2, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    [​IMG]
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!