May 25, 2019 at 9:14 PM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 22)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Pixie of the Emvee kingdom, Ham of a Hamster, Male, 22, from Czech Republic

Veteran

Another weekend, another time to backup the game I'm making! Oh wait... May 25, 2019 at 3:18 PM

Poryg was last seen:
Viewing member profile The Mighty Palm, May 25, 2019 at 9:14 PM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      Mobile misclicks 101: They're never harmless. And I really fear that day when the lag clicks combine to reporting an innocent post.
      1. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Reporting a post wouldn't do any harm around here; it's often done for helpful reasons like Please Move This To Another Section (or Help Me Edit This, There Was A Bug). :) I live in constant fear of accidentally clicking and confirming a microtransaction in a mobile F2P game, though!
        Apr 16, 2019
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, let's say that pointless/spam reporting is..... not something you should be dong every day as it can earn you the right to be banned. And considering the fact that several times I almost reported posts of Archeia herself,... :D Of course I'm not afraid of the one-time occurrence leading to a ban, but ya know...
        Apr 16, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Although it's still not as bad as when I lag liked a status where someone talked about wanting to kill themselves. I had some explaining to do (on facebook even split seconds can be crucial as you're watched by dozens of people) and couldn't just blame that stickfigure.
        Apr 16, 2019
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      I was thinking of making myself an EMP for these jackasses that play their music so goddarn loud... Scrapped that idea. It's dangerous.
      1. Animebryan likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Animebryan
        Animebryan
        *fake an apology
        Apr 14, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I didn't mean a large EMP to be frank, I meant a small portable EMP I'd use on the road against those who have the need to feed all others to some unlistenable music in trams etc. A small EMP won't shoot too far, which would be what I intended.
        Apr 18, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        However, if I did that, I'd risk an unintentional murder due to potentially jamming cardiostimulators.
        Apr 18, 2019
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      I have learned how to unclog a toilet. Slowly, but surely turning into an actually useful man!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Snaking drains is easy, always amazed me that plumbers could charge people $100 for stuff like that. Could never do it though, I'll snake, I can install a toilet and change out it's parts but you cannot pay me enough to replace piping in a clogged septic line, that's one job I'll gladly pay someone else exorbitant amounts to do for me.
        Apr 14, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        @Kuro DCupu That's not exactly what what I said implies :p
        Apr 14, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        @Philosophus Vagus Our toilet tube is not as straight as normal one is (there's not one U, but two plus a 90° turn). Snaking it is therefore nearly impossible as the snake gets stuck and turns to a circle.
        Apr 14, 2019
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      Until today I had no idea you can receive compliments even for kisses on the cheek :o
      1. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Compliments? Like "you're good at kissing on the cheek"?
        Apr 13, 2019
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        The way you say it sounds funny. But nah... She just likes them, because my pecks are interesting.
        Apr 13, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        So, you can say, I'm good at kissing on the cheek... Even though it sounds kind of absurd when it's said like that :D
        Apr 13, 2019
        Finnuval and MushroomCake28 like this.
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      Sleep, memes and programming. Today. Hopefully.
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Some more engine related stuff.
        Apr 11, 2019
      4. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        What about engine stuff?
        Apr 11, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        I shall see.
        Apr 11, 2019
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      Amazing. I eat two times a day, usually not excessive amounts of food either. Yet according to newly acquired data I gained...
      1. Elliott404 likes this.
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Yeah... Cant Hurt to see a doctor
        Apr 11, 2019
      4. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        Also, consider maybe your not eating enough. I'm not a health professional by any means, but from studying up on it over the years I've learned that if your body isint getting enough calories it will hold on to weight. Or, maybe the weight gain could be fluid retention.
        Apr 11, 2019
      5. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        I was weight not quite a week ago, and prescribed water pills and to drink a gallon of water a day... it's not been quite a week yet and I've lost 3 pounds o.o . Hope you find what it it, good luck :)
        Apr 11, 2019
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      Just for the lols I created a cheat dictionary for one android word game. It's useless anyway, since the game has terrible vocabulary!
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      I'll use my Pot of Greed to defeat you!... Once I figure out what it does. #YuGiOhMemes
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Nevertheless, I actually prefer GX to classic Yugioh. Yugioh was nice, but with no fixed rules it was kind of crazy what sometimes went on.
        Apr 9, 2019
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Poryg, Yugioh duel link is a good phone game.
        Apr 9, 2019
      4. Blackyu
        Blackyu
        Fair enough. I personally didn't like playing competitive so I was okay with the absence of banlists.
        Apr 10, 2019
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      "Let yoghurt be yoghurt again! - We are renewing the rules of the quality of incredients." - When a large corp confirms screwing our food.
      3. SOC
        SOC
        @Philosophus Vagus You're such an inspiration, I want to do the same someday. Rotate the animals around as they make good, fertile soil to grow stuff in. Keep us updated how it goes!
        Apr 8, 2019
        Poryg likes this.
      4. TWings
        TWings
        Never look at the ingredients list. You'd figure out you're actually eating salted paper and sugared water. lol
        Best you can do is buy directly from farms or making it yourself, that way you know less people are involved screwing with your food.
        Apr 8, 2019
        Poryg likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        So in the end the life cycle is food producing waste so other food can grow, which then produces food for food... :D
        Apr 8, 2019
        Philosophus Vagus and SOC like this.
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      Well, today is an awful day... And it hasn't even started for me.
      2. Elliott404
        Elliott404
        How so?
        Apr 6, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, I tripped about five times before getting home, two times at home, broke a yoghurt via unknown means, listened to a story about how my half brother's father is dying and karma hit him... Everything has conspired to make me feel bad and angry ;_; But since I haven't gone to sleep yet, the day still hasn't started for me.
        Apr 6, 2019
        Elliott404 likes this.
      4. Elliott404
        Elliott404
        Oh. . . I'm so sorry to hear that. . . I wish I can comfort you but. . . I succ at it-
        Apr 6, 2019
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      It always makes me laugh when I see people wanting infinite money. It sounds nice, but too bad you wouldn't be able to purchase anything.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, sudden wealth is always a shock and many people can't handle it. But infinite money is always laughable, because it makes money so worthless you can't buy anything with it.
        Apr 6, 2019
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        I think that would depend on how you spent it, exactly, and how many others know about the existence, but yeah, a sudden influx of money forced into circulation can destabilize a monetary system with surprising ease.
        Apr 6, 2019
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        It's not the "money" that matters, but the "buying" ability.
        Apr 6, 2019
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      Humble pixel dev bundle? Hmm...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        The saddest thing is, my Steam game repos already has almost 660 games... Count in the extra 50 on gog and that's already 700. I'm stocked for life.
        Apr 5, 2019
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko likes this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Yeah, I think we're all there. I really need to go through my game collection and remove anything that's not really fun, there's no point keeping stuff that I'll never finish, cluttering up my life.
        Apr 5, 2019
      4. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        It looks nice but I dont have a use for it...
        Apr 5, 2019
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      TFW a dev is passive-aggressive about your review of a game, where you call it out for copying another game.
      1. cabfe likes this.
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        Why can't you name the game?
        Apr 5, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        It's not that I can't, it's that I don't want to. I don't want to name it for purposes of preventing witch hunts among other things. Another reason is, sharing the links to it is free publicity. And believe me, there's no better advertisement than a controversy. Even a totally mediocre game suddenly ranks up in sales.
        Apr 5, 2019
        Tw0Face likes this.
      5. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        Fair enough.
        Apr 5, 2019
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      Due to the lack of time I'm contemplating dropping the making of my custom engine.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Nonetheless, the amount of things I've learned about how to optimize MV's engine would not go to waste... Probably :D
        I'm still going to continue for a while. Although it makes me mad that everytime something breaks for unknown reasons.
        Apr 2, 2019
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      Today would be a completely unproductive game if I hadn't made an April fools jokr and cracked through some Html5 game's obfuscated code.
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Of course I didn't really crack the entire code. Just enough code to be able to convert it to a fully fledged nwjs app and to cheat myself some cash :D
        Apr 1, 2019
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      A plugin released. Incredibly lightweight fog or overlays, lighting, shaders. Free for commercial. Compatible with Yanfly plugins.
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        The thread still hasn't been approved, but if you want to download the plugin, it is in large plugins in my signature.
        Apr 1, 2019
      2. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        Q_Q .... why?!
        Apr 1, 2019
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      Moékuri adorable & tactical SRPG. Lots of potential waifus there. But a disappointingly easy game so far :(
      1. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        It's super cute! Well even if it's easy you will enjoy it I guess. :)
        Apr 1, 2019
        Poryg likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah, I guess I fill. But I have to challenge myself somehow or else I won't, so I guess I'll pick one of the harder classes (my first pick was hunter class, but she was so weak that I just used her to summon and cast decoys anyway)
        Apr 1, 2019
        Dreadshadow likes this.
      3. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Fire Emblem.
        Apr 1, 2019
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      Finished my Steam review of Doki Doki literature club.
      1. Padramyr likes this.
      2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        is that the game which deletes its own files?
        Mar 31, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yes.
        Mar 31, 2019
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      Playing around with Godot engine.
      1. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I'd play around with Gal God it's engine, myself. B)
        Mar 31, 2019
        Poryg likes this.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Yeah, don't you just love it when the spellchecker decides to change words for you? Gal Godot!
        Mar 31, 2019
        Poryg likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Haha :D
        Godot engine is not too shabby, but in the end there are a couple of things I'm missing in it. As an easy to use open-source engine however it's got a great future ahead.
        Mar 31, 2019
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      I should learn the proper dose of this coffee... It's much higher in quality and hence stronger than what I'm used to.
      1. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        It must be good coffee.
        Mar 30, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 22)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    Need a plugin for visuals? You think so?
    Basic DIY tutorials:
    PIXI.Text - visuals
    PIXI.Text - use in practice
    PIXI.Graphics, masking
    PIXI.Sprites, textures, filters
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!