Nov 18, 2019 at 10:43 AM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps, Male, 23, from Czech Republic

Veteran

Crusader kings chronicles, chapter 4: I married my daughter to the king of Norway. His heir's wife killed him in three months to make sure.. Nov 18, 2019 at 7:02 AM

Poryg was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Nov 18, 2019 at 10:43 AM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      With already 13th video of the tutorial series out there I'm wondering if I should create a master thread for them somewhere or something.
      1. Zinapse, standardplayer, Shaz and 2 others like this.
      2. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        You should. Will be easier to find them and people can discuss among themselves or something... then you won't have to spend time after each and every one of their concerns seperately.
        Sep 25, 2019
        mishakoc likes this.
      3. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        Agreed, having them all in a single thread with videos and/or links to the individual threads will make it easier to navigate.
        Though it would be better for people to still ask questions about the individual videos on the page dedicated to the video, instead of on the master thread. It may get way too confusing.
        Sep 25, 2019
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        That would be very good. The mods might even pin it for you, hopefully!
        Sep 25, 2019
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      If you have a tutorial request, before asking please make sure it's not a plugin request disguised as a tutorial request.
      1. Nekohime1989 and Elliott404 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        In all honesty, I've considered it. But I still get too little tutorial requests for it to be relevant.
        Sep 24, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        *too few tutorial requests.
        Sep 24, 2019
      5. Nekohime1989
        Nekohime1989
        never can have enough tutorials!
        Sep 24, 2019
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      Unity by TheFatRat... So overused! :(
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        Great, now I have something for Arte to play at his dance club.
        Sep 23, 2019
      3. jkweath
        jkweath
        I used to play Roblox with my son all the time, and like 50% of the games on there use one of the tracks from TheFatRat, so every time I hear their music I always think of Roblox.
        Sep 23, 2019
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        They might as well as include the music as RPG Maker RTP BGM.
        Sep 23, 2019
        Poryg likes this.
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      I had a moral dilemma. Whether to help a girl that made fun of me years ago and asked me for favor out of desperation, or not...
      2. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        Yeah, he didn't go above and beyond in helping her and just fixed the worst mistakes (and seeing she apparently didn't even care to read it again/use spellcheck I am not even surprised). That still helped her a lot. I wouldn't call it 100% right or wrong, I understand if you see it differently though. :)
        Sep 22, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @mishakoc It wasn't about whether he helped or not, it was the deceit, the obfuscation of facts, after agreeing to help which bothered me. Doesn't matter anyway, since it turned out it was just a misunderstanding, and he did in fact point out the errors. Deceit and manipulation are pretty high up on my list of absolute wrongdoings. It's just part of my core beliefs, how I view the world based on personal experience.
        Sep 22, 2019
        Poryg and mishakoc like this.
      4. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        That's fair.
        Sep 22, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      Seeing some plugins that were made thanks to my tutorials, I feel like a villain 3:)
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        They're not romance, they're romanic.
        Sep 22, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        The only romance language out there is Italian. :D
        Sep 22, 2019
      4. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        @The Stranger Czech is a Slavic language.
        @Poryg I thought Spanish or French would be romance languages.
        Sep 22, 2019
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      Shouldn't have watched bikers riding their motorbikes. Now I want a motorbike myself :<
      1. mishakoc likes this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Agree. I nearly get run over by the cars driving in front of the store. They don't slow down and sometimes speed. It's like "Don't inconvenience me. I am more important than you"
        Sep 21, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah. A good thing about motorbikes is, you can park pretty much anywhere. In fact in our country motorbikes aren't even bound by blue and orange parking zones (blue ones are paid and for residents, orange ones too, although they are cheaper and free through weekends).
        Sep 21, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        A bad thing about a motorcycle is the everlasting stigma of stupid motorbikers. And sometimes people trying to kill you or take you out. A very popular case is lane splitting. Most drivers will let you through, but some will deliberately block you.
        Sep 21, 2019
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      I'm starting to get sick of sugar. Even in very sweet fruits like apples.
      1. Hollow 1977 likes this.
      3. gstv87
        gstv87
        fruit sugar is fructose.
        you can't get sick from fructose unless you have a particular condition, or the fruit you're eating is not natural.
        also, some "vegetables" like tomatoes, cucumbers or eggplants are actually fruits.
        if the condition holds, you should also get sick from those..... so, if you don't, then it's the fruit and not you.
        Sep 19, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        @gstv87 *of, not from. Somehow it's aggravating me how everything is just so sweet.
        Sep 19, 2019
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Everything in moderation. I know as a kid I liked lots of sweets but as an adult I want less and it does mess my stomach up too. Can't handle spicy foods anymore without needing to drink lots of water.
        Sep 20, 2019
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      Previous year when I said our economics would enter recession in a year or two, everybody laughed at me. Well, joke's on you. Nowadays...
      1. Faherya and MushroomCake28 like this.
      3. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Then the global market needs to invent another way for 6 billion people to invest their money and get a decent return. For the last 30 years the only answer has been Wall Street. Within the last 3, we had interest rates rising, but now the trade war is forcing them down again. Still no alternatives.
        Sep 18, 2019
      4. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        @Golden Unicorn Gaming It will always go up in the long term. All I'm saying is that it has been going up too fast, and the market will correct itself. Nevertheless, in 20 years, the SP 500 will be higher than it is today.
        Sep 18, 2019
        Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
      5. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Just to give you an idea, the SP 500 grew to about 400% of its value in 10 years. The average annual return of the us stock market for 100 years is about 7-8% annually. So if you take 7.5% of growth for 10 years, you should have 206.1% of growth. Now compare that to 400% and you'll get what I mean.
        Sep 18, 2019
        Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      Played Crusader Kings 2 for the first time. At first my kingdom prospered. Then everything went bonkers.
      1. Wavelength likes this.
      3. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Ah, yes, CK2, or as I like to call it, "Immorality Simulator". It always creates some crazy stories through its gameplay.
        Sep 16, 2019
        Poryg likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        But unlike Hearts of Iron 4 it at least runs pretty smooth :D
        Sep 17, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        I think I'll just stick to HOI4 though. Took me around 6 months to git gud.... Umm I mean decent enough to make Nazi Germany feel afraid to declare war on me as Soviet Union. And CK2 is way more complex. :D
        Sep 17, 2019
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      My leg is blocked. And tomorrow I'm supposed to go back to work... That's going to be so much fun. :(
      1. aniaaous
        aniaaous
        I feel you man I have been suffering from a steppage since a month now :p
        Sep 16, 2019
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      Sometimes I wonder what my life would be if everyone around me wasn't an alcoholic or troublemaker... Definitely drives me crazy sometimes.
      2. Jenova
        Jenova
        Me. Brother is a drug addict/alcoholic, mother is a alcoholic and disabled herself because of it and my stepdad enables her. Called them both out, but apperently I dont care. I am the only person that does no drugs/alcohol at all. Not even smoke cigarettes. *shrugs*
        Sep 15, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Jenova Sounds similar to how my situation was before I ended up cutting my mum off. I was made to feel like an outcast because I didn't support the alcoholism, drugs, and other bs going on. I refuse to follow in their footsteps.
        Sep 15, 2019
        Ryisunique and Jenova like this.
      4. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        Sorry to hear you have those vibes around you. I think, at some point, if we are around people that aren't positive for our life goals, we have to actively seek and find the people who we can work best with. You know, people who you can be mutually supportive and motivated with.
        Sep 15, 2019
        HexMozart88 likes this.
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      I've never been able to understand what in the world is the purpose of perfumed toilet papers apart from raising its price.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Small? Someone sniffs toilet paper during smalls? :D
        Sep 15, 2019
        Kupotepo likes this.
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        No, I do not think so, but the smell of the poop becomes less smell. Sorry I misspelled.
        Sep 15, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Usually people use sprays for that, not toilet paper though.
        Sep 15, 2019
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      Alright, new Javascript tutorial up! #12 - Custom state effects in battle.
      1. Shaz, standardplayer and Lemonrice like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Wow, what an honor... This video landed on my recommended feed... My own video! Youtube algorithms at their finest XD
        Sep 13, 2019
        Kes and standardplayer like this.
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Haha YouTube: "Yo, Poryg! You seen this?"
        Sep 13, 2019
        Poryg likes this.
      4. Kes
        Kes
        That's so funny.
        Sep 13, 2019
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      I had to record that video 3 times. Once I messed up big time. Then I forgot to plug in the microphone... But finally it's done!
      1. Shaz and Lemonrice like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Part 12 - customizing your battle states is finished recording. Now I only need to cut it and upload it...
        Sep 12, 2019
        Shaz likes this.
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      Interesting. I don't do too much work... Yet I'm very busy. And it's not like I'm joking or exaggerating - I am really busy.
      1. Starbird_Resources likes this.
      2. Kuro DCupu
        Kuro DCupu
        Sorry mum, can't hear you... too busy replying this fella on the internet
        Sep 11, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah, like that :D
        Nah, not exactly. I went to the supermarket with mother too, but spent around 4 hours answering people's comments. XD
        Sep 11, 2019
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      So my jacket and trousers have arrived. When I tried them on, both me and my mother said I was only missing gloves, helmet and motorbike.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Actually, not really, my third comment explains how the stats go. Heat resistance is still at -100. But it was only 17°C outside... Yet the heat from the jacket and trousers almost caused me to collapse.
        Sep 10, 2019
      3. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Sounds like great stats (especially for that Personality set bonus) but if you're wearing it, stay the f:D out of Florida! Our heat index will KO you faster than a Level 1 Pidgey!
        Sep 11, 2019
        Poryg likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Since USA is on top of my top 10 hated countries, that is not a threat ;)
        Sep 11, 2019
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      Yesterday I bought one pair of trousers and one jacket. Total weight of the package: 4.2kg. Okay... :D
      1. Faherya likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I expected it would be heavier than normal clothes, because there are CE protectors for shoulders, elbows and upper back as well as foam protection of lower back inside the jacket as well as protectors of knees in the trousers... But definitely did not expect as much. Even my kevlar vest is just 2.8 kgs!
        Sep 10, 2019
      3. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Well, don't need to go to gym anymore, am I right? :p
        Sep 10, 2019
        mishakoc likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, I'm testing it now. It is warm as heck and heavy too, but not enough :p
        Sep 10, 2019
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      I need a new jacket, the old one is wearing out. Looking through the market though, it looks like I'll buy a jacket for motorbikers.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        It'd be interesting, but nah. I don't wear capes. I prefer loose jackets.
        Sep 9, 2019
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Yeah, I imagine it's pretty uncomfortable having the wind slip under your skin. :p
        Sep 9, 2019
        Finnuval and Nightblade50 like this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        It's not a big deal, I don't wear jackets that don't have a layer of protection against wind.
        Sep 9, 2019
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      I have unsubscribed from Humble monthly. They say "No shenanigans"... Well, I wasn't too happy with how the unsubscription went.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Yeah, it's not illegal to demand a customer\subscriber call a hotline to cancel their subscription. The harder\more inconvenient it is for the customer to cancel their sub, the less likely they are to do it. It's scummy, but not unlawful.
        Sep 8, 2019
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I also hate it when you have to pay to just end a contract, even though the contract has already reached its end, and the company has chosen to continue said contract without your say so. Had this problem with T-Mobile. Had to pay £30 to end my contract with them. Really crappy phone company that I'm pretty sure doesn't exist anymore.
        Sep 8, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Oh, T-Mobile still exists. In our country the three major telecommunication companies, T-Mobile, Vodafone and O2 work as a cartel too and if it wasn't for smaller providers, the prices for telecommunication services would've still been high.
        Sep 8, 2019
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      Fun fact: Quantum computers' "single threaded" computational power is equal to Pentium IIIs. But in "multithreaded" power they rule.
      2. cabfe
        cabfe
        They are only useful for a specific task, using a specific algorithm to exploit that power. Otherwise, they're lame.
        Sep 6, 2019
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        And here I thought quantum computers are still in theory.
        Sep 6, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Nah. There are not too many of them though, because they're large, power hungry beasts. In order to maintain high precision of their spins they need to be cooled down to temperatures below -100°C, so they're cooled down with liquid nitrogen.
        Sep 6, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    [​IMG]
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!