Nov 19, 2019 at 6:06 PM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps, Male, 23, from Czech Republic

Veteran

Tonight was surprisingly warm. Didn't even need my jacket. Nov 18, 2019 at 3:59 PM

Poryg was last seen:
Viewing thread Instant Death Attacks, Nov 19, 2019 at 6:06 PM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      I hate it how slow I am in plugin making... Slow to come up with ideas, slow to construct plugins,... Gotta learn how to make them faster :p
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Aloe Guvner
        Aloe Guvner
        I think I'm the same way, I just enjoy browsing and tinkering too much. If I ever just sat down, decided on a scope, and executed (even a small project) then I think I would learn even more but I just don't feel like it haha
        Mar 17, 2018
        starlight dream and Poryg like this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I know enough javascript of MV to make anything I want real... But I don't have the motivation to do it :D
        Mar 17, 2018
        starlight dream and neosky like this.
      5. Shaz
        Shaz
        meh - make plugins faster === make mistakes faster
        Mar 17, 2018
        Poryg likes this.
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      I have to say, I really like the rtp music for once! Visual novel maker's rtp sounds so great I might just buy it one day for the assets.
      1. Nightblade50 and starlight dream like this.
      2. Nightblade50
        Nightblade50
        You doing the three day trial thing? I am as well :)
        Mar 16, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah. I'm fairly intimidated by it though.
        Mar 16, 2018
        Nightblade50 likes this.
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      I created an autorun event and during playtest I was thinking why I couldn't move... For good 30 minutes. :D
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Nothing beats the classics eh? :p
        Mar 15, 2018
        Artificer, Poryg and starlight dream like this.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Yep, the moment we still forget to turn off our autruns...even after using RPGMaker all this time.
        Mar 15, 2018
        Poryg and starlight dream like this.
      4. Faherya
        Faherya
        It happens. :D
        Mar 15, 2018
        Poryg likes this.
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      I take part in 2-3 job interviews a week. And people still dare to accuse me of not wanting to work :D
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I'm doing a half schedule this term for medical recovery and using savings for spending money. The extra free time is nice, but not having money to spend is definitely a pain.
        Mar 14, 2018
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        @Poryg You could be working and people could still accuse you of not wanting to work XD :p

Not having a job is tough and demoralizing enough, without being picked on about it.
        I'm not excited about aging, but I'm glad to be old enough to not give a crap about ppl's opinions of me anymore. -.-
        Mar 14, 2018
        Poryg and Gabrelik like this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        @Tai_MT I have zero eligibility for welfare support, so it is in my best interest to find a job and stick with it. There are some types of jobs I avoid - seller or broker of any kind due to not being good in it, cashier due to mental health and too much responsibility and physically demanding jobs due to arrhythmia. Other than that I'm open for anything, but so far no luck :D
        Mar 14, 2018
        Tai_MT likes this.
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      So, once again I had a chess game against a girl. She looked nice, but had no charm, so I had no problem combating her.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Wouldn't be a bad idea to return to chess :D
        Mar 13, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        But yeah, getting your ass pounded by a grandmaster feels really unique. The position, which looks so alright, suddenly, move by move, crumbles in front of your eyes.
        Mar 13, 2018
        starlight dream and Marsigne like this.
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        May many more charmless girls cross your chess path then! ;)
        Mar 13, 2018
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      Whenever I'm playtesting a game, I'm always glad I can hack the game files to unlock debug stuff. Saves me a lot of time dealing with bugs.
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        This way I'm safe from bad teleports, events blocking my path, badly made move routes, badly balanced combat, grinding, too long maps, too high encounter rate, too little movement speed, lack of gold and much, much more, while still keeping the view of the player to see if I have or don't have to use the console to get myself saved from that.
        Mar 11, 2018
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Isn't the whole point of testing someone else's game to help them identify these problems? Some of the things you mentioned might also be intentional; grinding, for example.
        Mar 11, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        You can identify them as well having the console on. The only difference is, you won't get stuck thanks to them. A bugged move route that freezes the game - simply turn on Skippable inside that route. Grinding - give yourself extra levels. Accidental teleport to a dead end - give yourself Through. And so on :)
        Mar 11, 2018
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      Where is my brain... It's been 3 hours since I woke up and I still feel like a zombie.
      2. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        I just need a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea. Sugar and caffeine. Then I'm good to go. :p
        Mar 11, 2018
        Marquise* and starlight dream like this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Well let say in RPGMNet zombiefication is curable by the power of imagination! XD (and yeah I know unfortunately some folks getting not fast enough their senses/soul back while absorbed by their smartphones. 8/ )
        Mar 11, 2018
        Matseb2611 and starlight dream like this.
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Mar 11, 2018
        Matseb2611 and Marquise* like this.
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      I just love it. For some reason I can NEVER come to a job interview in time, even when I want to get out with time reserve...
      1. Marquise* and VertigoAffliction like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I underestimate it in only 20% of the cases, in the remaining cases it's just many things which weren't there in the morning suddenly piling up. There's one that comes especially often, but I'm not sure if I should mention it, because it's not the thing you want to hear during for example lunchtime :D
        Mar 9, 2018
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        LOL Thanks for keeping it mysterious! :p Stress can cause all sorts of weird things to happen...
        And of course there are those Shoe-Making Gnomes that come out to work at night, and they make a mess that you only discover in the morning, as you stumble over 100 boots. :(
        Mar 9, 2018
        VertigoAffliction likes this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        *pats back* I understand. Sadly I do!
        Mar 10, 2018
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      I always find it amazing how downloading 4 Gigs of RAM takes such a short amount of time compared to downloading 4 Gigs of other data...
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        LOL I am relieved that even ol'geezer, I am not in that part of time where that old joke about the TV's early ages folks dressed well in front of their TV so they looks presentable to the actors on the other side of the screen and now... we have cams on our TVs and some dunno or care being skyclad and spied by it. XD I was like... no those two have it wrong!
        Mar 10, 2018
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Then I was... woah things moves fast but the only way to not have physical RAM is asking the computer to leave space on your hard drive just for photoshopping (wich is how MY virtual RAM works thank-you! -no I do not help the bitcoin economy-). LOL Thanks for the scam heads up story! ^^
        Mar 10, 2018
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        The funniest one in my days was showing a graphic teacher Photoshop, pretending we could undress someone in a picture by erasing the clothes without the teacher realizing there was a layer under that was a totally other picture. Worst part later on was that elderly woman getting the picture of her fallen husband on the WWII field wanting photoshopped off his helmet to see his full head (sad and cute)
        Mar 10, 2018
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      Well, I have one day to learn Excel. But I'm absolutely tired from an all night of being awake thanks to my cold and completely dead. Nice.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Even my father, a pretty knowledgeable Excel user, can't handle Office 365 Excel too well.
        Mar 6, 2018
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        I see :( I was never able to handle Excel beyond small basics anyway. Good luck with learning and with the interview.
        Mar 7, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I guess I'll flunk... Because I'm the same :D
        Mar 7, 2018
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      My health keeps making fun of me.
      1. JtheDuelist likes this.
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        I was born with Alzheimer's, Asperger's, AND club feet, so...
        Mar 6, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      79 more messages and I'll reach 2000 messages... Will I manage that before March 22nd? :D
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Depends :) Some threads generate a lot of posts. Once I had a situation that I made likw five messages in ten days... And in the following days I made a hundred :D
        Mar 5, 2018
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        With 5 messages a day you'll make it! :)
        Mar 5, 2018
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Woah will you be hyperloquace or just spamming your way there? ;)
        Mar 11, 2018
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      PC master race and Console peasants. While I understand the mockery in both titles, I feel the second title belongs only to a certain...
      2. Nantas
        Nantas
        Actually, there are even games that give you only one save slot, and force players to pay for more :/
        Mar 2, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I don't see a problem with DLCs. We've had this thing called datadiscs in past. We just didn't use to have so expensive games.
        Mar 3, 2018
      4. Stanley
        Stanley
        aha, i never understood that rivalry
        Mar 4, 2018
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      No, that cute gene girl is gone! Although had Kadokawa been western, I guess she'd be gone much sooner... After all, someone could deem...
      1. Marquise* and cji3bp62000 like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @starlight dream Thanks for clearing that up. That's the problem with using general language, it tars everyone with the same brush. It's why I tend to use certain words when talking about specific groups of people, or those occupying certain offices.
        Mar 2, 2018
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @starlight dream
        Feminism has become insanely hypocritical in recent years. More and more women refuse to call themselves feminist because of how nonsensical it has become. They claim a woman can do whatever she likes with her body, while in the same breath condemn those who willingly become dancers, prostitutes, models, etc.
        Mar 2, 2018
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        It's hard online to know how the other person perceives the discussion, so I'm glad you didn't take it as an argument.

With the char. limits it's challenging to explain an opinion which makes the comments funnier sometimes :)

Yes it's hypocritical. At first it was about work wages now it creates division among women.
        Mar 2, 2018
        Poryg and The Stranger like this.
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      I received 32 czk from an old woman today... I was so shocked upon that... That it took me a while to realize she thought I was homeless.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Obviously, there are many creepy reasons... But I got so perplexed by it... Especially because the whole day had been crap until that point, so when I realized that... While I was grateful for the change, I didn't know if I should laugh or cry about what had happened...
        Feb 28, 2018
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        You never know with old people though, she probably makes all kinds of mistakes.
        Or maybe she thought you were the valet.
        At least you collect funny stories^^
        Feb 28, 2018
        Stanley likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        No, she even gave me a pat on my cheek and asked me if I need anything. So this makes it quite clear :#
        Feb 28, 2018
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      Gosh... So many jobs interviews that I can't even track them anymore :D
      1. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        That is awesome! Maybe one will be "the one"!
        Feb 26, 2018
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Heh... I completely forgot to come on one due to confusing dates from the huge amount of communications :)
        Feb 26, 2018
        Guiguimu likes this.
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      TFW two plugins that are completely independent on each other cause compatibility issues in an area none of them operates in.
      1. Llareian and VertigoAffliction like this.
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      Sometimes I wonder if people would like to combat an AI with real difficulty in strategy games. No crazy multipliers, just raw difficulty.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yugioh is a very complex game featuring a lot of random elements, so no wonder it is hard to make. But well... Maybe one day I'll try to make the strategy game a reality :D Will not be the best AI to make sure it is beatable and will have some decreased attention towards human, but will be able to make plans and will not be exploitable.
        Mar 9, 2018
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Good luck with it. I know it will be awesome. Would be honored to beta test it when it's complete.
        Mar 11, 2018
        Poryg and VertigoAffliction like this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        It will only be awesome if I ever get to it. I'm known to have 3 years of experience with RM2k3, but despite that never finishing a single game past 2 maps :D
        Mar 11, 2018
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      Sid Meier's Pirates... Perhaps the only game where your King loves you so much he wants to kill you.
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        I remember those... If you count the original Civilization from Amiga the same! Hey... I remember Pong! (or Table Tennis)
        Feb 25, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah, Pong or Tetris are very famous. Also Alien invaders from Arcade, Highway encounters from ZXSpectrum, Super Mario bros from NES, Super Mario World from SNES,... :D A lot of famous games out there and still great to play.
        Feb 25, 2018
        Marquise* likes this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        You bring back all of my youth there XD
        Feb 25, 2018
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      I have a feeling that If I hear
      EVER AGAIN during a night of diarrhea, I'll turn violent.
      1. Marquise* and starlight dream like this.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I already hate that song after I went to an American Football game where they played it like very chance they got.
        Feb 24, 2018
        Marquise* and starlight dream like this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Now that I heard that, I will forever think to that at every bathroom trips! (or logging to some accounts.)
        Feb 25, 2018
        Poryg likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    [​IMG]
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!