Dec 15, 2019 at 12:36 AM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps, Male, 23, from Czech Republic

Veteran

Age of Empires 2 definitive edition is the first remake I'm ever impressed of. Not just a graphical overhaul, but a lot of enhancements too. Dec 13, 2019 at 3:13 AM

Poryg was last seen:
Dec 15, 2019 at 12:36 AM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      No, that cute gene girl is gone! Although had Kadokawa been western, I guess she'd be gone much sooner... After all, someone could deem...
      1. Marquise* and cji3bp62000 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @starlight dream Thanks for clearing that up. That's the problem with using general language, it tars everyone with the same brush. It's why I tend to use certain words when talking about specific groups of people, or those occupying certain offices.
        Mar 2, 2018
        Poryg and starlight dream like this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @starlight dream
        Feminism has become insanely hypocritical in recent years. More and more women refuse to call themselves feminist because of how nonsensical it has become. They claim a woman can do whatever she likes with her body, while in the same breath condemn those who willingly become dancers, prostitutes, models, etc.
        Mar 2, 2018
        Poryg and starlight dream like this.
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        It's hard online to know how the other person perceives the discussion, so I'm glad you didn't take it as an argument.

With the char. limits it's challenging to explain an opinion which makes the comments funnier sometimes :)

Yes it's hypocritical. At first it was about work wages now it creates division among women.
        Mar 2, 2018
        Poryg and The Stranger like this.
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      I received 32 czk from an old woman today... I was so shocked upon that... That it took me a while to realize she thought I was homeless.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Obviously, there are many creepy reasons... But I got so perplexed by it... Especially because the whole day had been crap until that point, so when I realized that... While I was grateful for the change, I didn't know if I should laugh or cry about what had happened...
        Feb 28, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        You never know with old people though, she probably makes all kinds of mistakes.
        Or maybe she thought you were the valet.
        At least you collect funny stories^^
        Feb 28, 2018
        Stanley likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        No, she even gave me a pat on my cheek and asked me if I need anything. So this makes it quite clear :#
        Feb 28, 2018
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      Gosh... So many jobs interviews that I can't even track them anymore :D
      1. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        That is awesome! Maybe one will be "the one"!
        Feb 26, 2018
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Heh... I completely forgot to come on one due to confusing dates from the huge amount of communications :)
        Feb 26, 2018
        Guiguimu likes this.
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      TFW two plugins that are completely independent on each other cause compatibility issues in an area none of them operates in.
      1. Llareian and VertigoAffliction like this.
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      Sometimes I wonder if people would like to combat an AI with real difficulty in strategy games. No crazy multipliers, just raw difficulty.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yugioh is a very complex game featuring a lot of random elements, so no wonder it is hard to make. But well... Maybe one day I'll try to make the strategy game a reality :D Will not be the best AI to make sure it is beatable and will have some decreased attention towards human, but will be able to make plans and will not be exploitable.
        Mar 9, 2018
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Good luck with it. I know it will be awesome. Would be honored to beta test it when it's complete.
        Mar 11, 2018
        Poryg and VertigoAffliction like this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        It will only be awesome if I ever get to it. I'm known to have 3 years of experience with RM2k3, but despite that never finishing a single game past 2 maps :D
        Mar 11, 2018
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      Sid Meier's Pirates... Perhaps the only game where your King loves you so much he wants to kill you.
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        I remember those... If you count the original Civilization from Amiga the same! Hey... I remember Pong! (or Table Tennis)
        Feb 25, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah, Pong or Tetris are very famous. Also Alien invaders from Arcade, Highway encounters from ZXSpectrum, Super Mario bros from NES, Super Mario World from SNES,... :D A lot of famous games out there and still great to play.
        Feb 25, 2018
        Marquise* likes this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        You bring back all of my youth there XD
        Feb 25, 2018
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      I have a feeling that If I hear
      EVER AGAIN during a night of diarrhea, I'll turn violent.
      1. Marquise* and starlight dream like this.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I already hate that song after I went to an American Football game where they played it like very chance they got.
        Feb 24, 2018
        Marquise* and starlight dream like this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Now that I heard that, I will forever think to that at every bathroom trips! (or logging to some accounts.)
        Feb 25, 2018
        Poryg likes this.
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      I guess I've been given a valuable lesson from optimization. My dirty code drew the cpu usage up by 30% :D Well, time for cleanup...
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      3. Andreyla
        Andreyla
        I'm making my game entirely on a laptop, we'll both be doing cleanup I think :D
        Feb 24, 2018
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yup :D
        Feb 24, 2018
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Where did I read that a good game company just obligated their programmers to use old computers so it was certain their games were playable to ALL computers? (And apparently it was a good move)
        Feb 24, 2018
        Poryg likes this.
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      It's not been too long since I brought my keyboard home. WSAD keys already showing signs of use due to scratched rubber, arrows all clear.
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Looks like I use arrows less than I should xD
        Feb 23, 2018
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      I'd always been saying "1 euro will not hurt me." Well, not anymore. Few days ago I found that having 1 euro extra hurt me pretty badly.
      2. Hudell
        Hudell
        I once bought a steam bundle because it had some games I wanted. Along with the games came a software that I didn't care about.
        One month later Steam tried to charge me with the monthly subscription fee for that software, but luckily I had just used all of my credit card limit to buy something else.
        Feb 22, 2018
      3. Hudell
        Hudell
        I reached out to steam and they said: "well, it says on the software store page that it is subscription based". I replied saying that the bundle page didn't say anything and they just said: "thank you for your feedback".
        Feb 22, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah, unfortunately I have my monthly limit set too high, so it didn't save me :(
        Feb 22, 2018
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      God dammit... Why has everything been screwing me over lately?
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Sometimes it's just too much misfortune at once though...
        Feb 22, 2018
      3. peq42_
        peq42_
        It means that you're stronger than you think. No challenges in life come before you're ready enough to face them.
        Feb 22, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm tempted to stop telling employers about my arrhythmia and slightly overdose myself with beta blockers to push down the heart rate during checkup just to get some work. Desperate times call for desperate measures sometimes...
        Feb 22, 2018
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      Been a while since I laughed in the morning. These 5 mg of bisoprolol I take are just too much. But today's MV update made me burst out.
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Hahaha oh, you! :D
        Feb 22, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        It can't be helped, the immediate outburst of problems just felt funny for me :p
        Feb 22, 2018
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      I made whole 20 lines of code in my commission. Then my computer became completely unusable.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Luckily overwriting drivers never happens to me :D Although once Windows detonated my sound drivers and I had to reinstall them.
        Still, the worst thing on updates is that everything updates at once. And in times when you least need that for some reason.
        Feb 21, 2018
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Windows went nuts on me the other day... the antimalware service kept scanning the C drive so hard it would make it be using 100% of its read/write capability. I did the only sensible thing. Nuked Windows from orbit. ...now I have functional Windows, but almost none of my programs. =\
        Feb 21, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I use Avast, so the default Windows antimalware service shuts up, since it detects an antivirus. However, whenever Avast decides to update, it's also a very tedious time.
        Feb 21, 2018
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Yay! now you can type my name
        Feb 20, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        @TheoAllen I always could. The keys worked, just often didn't type. And I had much bigger problems with typing uppercase letters than lowercase ones, but for some reason only the letters in question.
        Feb 20, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Ans currently everything in my computer is doing unscheduled updates, because yesterday there was a windows update that broke my machine, so it had to revert to the previous version, which nullified all updates that went on yesterday, including all updates of programs.
        Feb 20, 2018
        Marquise* likes this.
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      See you in six months, my glorious beard ;_;;_;
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I didn't have a long beard, so I'm not really disappointed in it. But had to chop it down, since it has been getting in the way. Zipping your beard in the winter jacket isn't really nice and being looked down at due to looking ugly with it isn't the best either.
        Feb 20, 2018
        Marquise* and starlight dream like this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Awwwww... Job requirement?
        Feb 20, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Not really :) I just wanted to shave it for a while, but never got into it. I trimmed it yesterday, good 4 months or so after I first said that I need to shave :D
        Feb 20, 2018
        starlight dream and Marquise* like this.
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      40 down, 60 to go. Puzzles are getting harder, but I'll beat Huniepop's alpha mode one day! (Disclaimer: An R-18 match 3-kind puzzle game)
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Censorship usually bothers me because I'm a completionist. Censored material tends to have edited or missing scenes, sometimes to a point that it doesn't make sense and that drives me crazy.
        Feb 20, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Depends. If these missing scenes don't alter the story in any case, like the CG in our case, I don't mind. But yeah, you don't need censorship to be missing important scenes (Clannad received my negative review due to the Steam version being completely ruined! Many scenes missing, dialog completely changed! :() @starlight dream Don't worry, not an R rated game :)
        Feb 20, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        But yeah, censorship is very mean. I don't mind missing CG, since it's CG and CG doesn't interfere with the main story at all. But yeah, I definitely hate unnatural steam, unnatural beams of light, blurs, unnatural black stripes/black areas and anime logos just to hide stuff (ordered from the least to the most hated). I'm not into that stuff, but censorship is too disturbing.
        Feb 20, 2018
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      So, after I had 5 busy weekdays, I had yesterday when I couldn't focus and today I'm tired as hell... Will I ever be able program again? :D
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        And as a present I'll gain headphones worth 300 czk... With an USB connection. Talk about worthless gift, since I only have 2 USB ports and one of them is already occupied by my mouse :D
        Feb 18, 2018
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        You get times like that. Maybe just take a break and do something else until you feel rested / enthusiastic again?
        Feb 18, 2018
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        If you managed to include lots of gaming and shopping it's a pretty full week-end! :p (I've done way less so far:D)
        It takes a while to adjust to new schedules, and discovering what it does to your energy. Your body will adjust to it with a bit of repetition^^
        Feb 18, 2018
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      Finally there is weekend!
      1. TheMutantSpaceDancer
        TheMutantSpaceDancer
        We finally found the weekend! It was hiding beind two barrels.
        Feb 17, 2018
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah. I never thought an unemployed person could ever look forward to a weekend so much :D
        Feb 17, 2018
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      Yesterday's job interview was a waste of time. I came and the first question that came at me was "Does interview dress code say anything?"
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Nothing you said was meant to translate to that. But when I get confident, I go berserk. I get pushy, aggressive, confrontational and competitive. In other words when I get confident, I act quite cocky. It's the opposite extreme of what I am normally, when I walk in the interview with peace in mind, no nervousity, no stress, emotions or fighting spirit.
        Feb 16, 2018
        Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
      3. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Well control it, silly! LOL!
        Feb 17, 2018
        starlight dream and Tuomo L like this.
      4. Poryg
        Feb 17, 2018
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      I had a ridiculous day. Busy as hell, but to no avail! No shenanigans I was supposed to be doing have been done, only a huge time waster.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        As a bonus my computer decided to update everything, so I can't even work today.
        Feb 14, 2018
      4. Stanley
        Stanley
        Sorry to hear that pal :(
        Feb 14, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Sometimes happens though :)
        Feb 20, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    [​IMG]
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!