Sep 21, 2019 at 9:28 PM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Pixie of the Emvee kingdom, Ham of a Hamster, Male, 23, from Czech Republic

Veteran

Seeing some plugins that were made thanks to my tutorials, I feel like a villain 3:) Sep 21, 2019 at 1:56 AM

Poryg was last seen:
Sep 21, 2019 at 9:28 PM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      There's no worse opponent in chess than a cute girl. It's impossible to play against her when the only thing you can think of are cuddles...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Warpmind
        Warpmind
        ...And this is where the ability to send telepathic imagery would have been useful. If you're going to be distracted by such impulses, it's only fair that she should be, too. ;)
        Jan 16, 2018
        Matseb2611 and Poryg like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        That would be an overkill though, because you know, you could torture a girl you hate with evil imaginations... And imagine if everyone could do it. A hell on Earth!
        Jan 16, 2018
        Matseb2611 likes this.
      4. Warpmind
        Warpmind
        If everyone could do it, I'm actually inclined to suspect there'd be a sort of awakened hivemind kind of thing going on - everyone would at least peripherally sense what you'd be doing to others, so justice would be swift and merciless...
        Jan 16, 2018
        Matseb2611 likes this.
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      Do you sing to your children? :3
      1. Guiguimu and chungsie like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        haha - I did when he was a baby. He laughed at me!
        Jan 16, 2018
        TakeHomeTheCup and Guiguimu like this.
      4. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        One day I will. The kid will probably cry tho T.T
        Jan 16, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      5. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        ill sing wu tang if i have kids
        Jan 16, 2018
        EpicFILE likes this.
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      Long live the Queen... An indie visual novel, but Telltale could learn from it how to make a game where your choices really matter.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I should have formulated it a bit differently :S
        But nevermind. :D
        Jan 14, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        My point is still standing though, Telltale could learn from that game how to create multiple stories in one instead of one story with minor alterations :)
        Jan 14, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        I think the problem isn't just about having the choices matter. (Though that is the majority of the problem) But having good writing to care about the consequences of the choices to begin with, something I think Telltale has been lacking for a couple years now.
        Jan 14, 2018
        Poryg and The Stranger like this.
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      That feeling when I feel much more comfortable programming in pixi than in the MV engine...
      1. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Like who needs pre-packaged engine when I can make me own?
        Jan 13, 2018
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        It's not just that. But MV windows are brutally chaotic.
        Jan 13, 2018
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      Today's chess was hell. I entered a winning position only to blow it the very next move... Not just once, but twice. Against a 1200 rated!
      1. EpicFILE and readydotexe like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I might have to join that site at some point. I don't play a lot of chess, but I enjoy the game despite not being very good at it.
        Jan 12, 2018
        readydotexe and Poryg like this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        You can always play on lichess, you can play there without registration.
        Jan 12, 2018
      5. readydotexe
        readydotexe
        Wow, why I have never tried that? Maybe I'll give it a shot someday
        Jan 12, 2018
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      Congrats Steam. You gave me 2 killing floor try cards to try the full version of the game RIGHT AFTER I activated it. Really well played.
      1. Guiguimu, Matseb2611 and The Stranger like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        First, although humble offers both.
        Jan 11, 2018
        Matseb2611 likes this.
      4. Tuomo L
        Tuomo L
        You can give them to friends to play with you.
        Jan 11, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        I can't ;_;
        Jan 12, 2018
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      I like C#, but I hate Visual studio :(
      1. Faherya, Guiguimu and The Stranger like this.
      3. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Ah alright. Figured it was a lag concern because Visual Studio is a massive program. If you get everything I think the total download size is around 30 gigs. Unity is only 5 gigs and Unreal 10 by comparison.
        Jan 10, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I only got the necessary files, still 13 gigs in the end :D I guess I could try Unity, but I'm not really sure about my pc being able to handle it, since it has already crashed on me a couple of times. Not to mention, it is really hard for a beginner to orientate there :D
        Jan 10, 2018
      5. Faherya
        Faherya
        I know how you feel. My notebook suffers to open VS, creating anything with Windows Forms is unthinkable. :(
        Jan 10, 2018
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      Chess Pro tip: If your opponent doesn't have any counterplay, don't give it to him.
      1. Shaz and Cray like this.
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      How do I say that there are last few days when all sorts of Udemy courses are very cheap without advertising... :D
      1. TakeHomeTheCup
        TakeHomeTheCup
        Their courses are on sale practically all the time. I don't know why, but they went from $15 sales to $14.99 sales.
        Jan 8, 2018
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        They are for $10.99 according to the email. But yeah, they have to make sales a lot I guess, otherwise they'd not make money. Many courses are very expensive.
        Jan 8, 2018
        TakeHomeTheCup likes this.
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      I think I like C# more than Java.
      1. TakeHomeTheCup and Jonforum like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        It is nothing special, just MV core scripts rewritten and optimized for parallax mapping, full PIXI support and better mouse support and heavier use of notetags for sake of higher customizability of characters.
        Unsupported are only touchscreen and non-WebGL devices.
        Jan 7, 2018
      4. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        Jan 7, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Jan 8, 2018
        KayZaman likes this.
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      I'm going to have to do something about the time I spend here... It's too much.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        It's funny how I made a New year's resolution, but since New Year started, I haven't done anything other than watching anime, playing games and lurking here... :D
        Jan 6, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion and Parallax Panda like this.
      3. Parallax Panda
        Parallax Panda
        I made a few of resolutions myself. One being to draw everyday (which I'm doing...so far). Another being to finish and release my game this year (preferably before summer)... which.. well... I haven't done much progress on that objective yet, and I know I have to start working hard soon if it is to become a reality.
        Jan 6, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion and Poryg like this.
      4. EpicFILE
        EpicFILE
        This forum is adiktive.
        *Hopefully there's no grammar nazi :ninja:*
        Jan 6, 2018
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      This is how you design a boss:
      It's a DS3 hack, so it is actually a player, but very cool!
      1. Amarok likes this.
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      That was embarrassing. I was wondering why in the world would I not hear any sound... Turns out I forgot to plug my headphones.
      2. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        I went to a store to retrieve my money for some headphones that were working, headphones that I bought because my old ones weren't working too.
        I even got other model, more expensive, but same problem when I got home.
        That's when I figured out that I was connecting it to the wrong entrance. Yep...
        Jan 3, 2018
      3. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Mine has two connectors also. Sound and mic. At the beginning I found it confusing keeping track of which is which so I tied the mic connector to the cord as I'll probably never use it. I'm guessing most headphones have those two connectors.
        Jan 3, 2018
        Guiguimu, starlight dream and Poryg like this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Actually, only a minority does. Least in our country. Most have mic integrated to the headphones, so they need only one connector. However, it should be visible on the cord what belongs where, small headphones pictures mean headphone jack :)
        Jan 4, 2018
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      Turned off alerts about receiving likes.. Still receive about half of them :D
      1. EpicFILE likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        @Gallia Yeah you've been gone a while!
        But if you're not there to see the message, I guess, why care if someone's replying? :p (Am I siding with the thieving bird? Oh no xD)
        Jan 3, 2018
        Gallia likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        @starlight dream Both. But some always sneak through. For example now two of yours did.
        Jan 3, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Yeah but mine are magical ^^b
        Jan 3, 2018
        Poryg likes this.
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      Complete overkill in terms of studying :D
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Java, C# plus I bought a game music making course, since Udemy has huge sales.
        Jan 2, 2018
        BinaryResidue likes this.
      2. BinaryResidue
        BinaryResidue
        Is your learning disease communicable.... I’ll have no probs if it’s gets me too :) !!!
        Jan 2, 2018
        starlight dream and Poryg like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Maybe it's transmissible through kissing, but no offence, but I leave that only for girls.
        Jan 3, 2018
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      Next to Java I'm looking at C# too... What an insanity these two languages compared to Javascript... Uaaaaaaaa!!!
      1. Cray and The Stranger like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm studying the basics on sololearn, then I'll see. And yes, strings etc. are a matter of syntax, but the structure is something I'm going to need to get used to :D
        Jan 2, 2018
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        I think I will have to learn Java for work. Everyone is being retrained in an IT Transformation project, in small groups. I suspect I will be in one of the last groups - turning the lights off after everyone else has gone kind of thing.
        Jan 2, 2018
        Poryg likes this.
      5. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        Personally I dislike Java because it forces you into their way of thinking about things, and I don't like their way of thinking. C#, C, and Java are all similar enough to be comparable in difficulty, though design-wise, C is rather different. I think out of the 3, C# would be the best bet to go with.
        Jan 2, 2018
        Poryg likes this.
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      Spent whole Silvester devirusing my computer. Had four viruses - two JS miners and 2 js cryptominers. Luckily these aren't that lethal.
      1. Cray likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        The only thing that saddens me is that I won't be able to open them now that they are in vault. I'm very interested in the code structure.
        Jan 1, 2018
      3. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        Those are not viruses... just malware, and not very harmful malware at that. Still good to have them gone though but you should be able to restore them if you wanted to.
        Jan 1, 2018
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      My new year's resolution:
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        OK, that was an accident :D I pressed enter forgetting what it does.
        1. Practice my poor mapping skills
        2. Practice my programming skills and further improve
        3. Find a job, need money to spend
        4. I guess I don't have any other choice, if I want to become less lazy, I need to move away from my parents
        5. Make a real progress in my game for once
        Dec 31, 2017
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Nice ones and they sound achievable. In fact you can do 1,2,5 in January. Then two more to go ;)
        Jan 1, 2018
        Poryg likes this.
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      Alright, Poryg has ventured in the dangerous fields of Java! Poryg is scared though, it's a very evil environment :#
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Javascript grew on you. May you and both live happily ever after and give birth to interesting codes together. :D

It's hard to like some things at first, but once you get more familiar with Java I'm sure your opinion will improve. These are good skills to have in this tech-era.
        Jan 1, 2018
        Poryg and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      3. Zeriab
        Zeriab
        C# is pretty much an improved version of Java. If there's stuff in C# you don't like expect it to be present in Java as well. Also expect more issues to be present. (Also, manual memory management isn't really a thing unless you go native)

Ruby feels much more similar to JavaScript than Java does.
        Jan 1, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion and Poryg like this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        In that case I might handle both Java and C#.
        Jan 1, 2018
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      It's impressive how unproductive a depression can make you. Same as Christmas. I did nothing productive for last 14 days.
      1. starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I can use rage as a fuel. I can use sadness as a fuel or brokrn heart as a fuel for rage, which then fuels my productivity. But I can't turn depression into fuel :(
        Dec 30, 2017
        readydotexe likes this.
      4. readydotexe
        readydotexe
        I get you, the only thing I can truly do against it is just don't let it take over me, like even if the house is on fire I have objectives I must finish no matter the context, hope you get better :c
        Dec 30, 2017
        Poryg likes this.
      5. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Whenever I still get hit by depressive episodes and need to get some work done, I find what helps is to make a momentum. Start doing some easy task. Anything, so long as you can do it without thinking too hard on it. Then gradually work your way up to harder tasks.
        Dec 30, 2017
        readydotexe and Poryg like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    [​IMG]
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!