Nov 12, 2019 at 4:54 PM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps, Male, 23, from Czech Republic

Veteran

I am definitely interested in the details about the wiring. wfOZ-uajfNE Nov 12, 2019 at 3:36 PM

Poryg was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Nov 12, 2019 at 4:54 PM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      Is it just me or are Japanese and International community like completely separated? I find so much information about MV, but all Japanese.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Well they had to build up from reality somewhere. I know once -not so long ago- I've let YouTube close caption my videos... o_O There was prostate cancer related subtitle for something related to be on top of the world. O.0 Something like that. Nothing made sense!

@starlight dreams Thumbs Up! That one!
        Feb 8, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        I really wanted the video to end with them arriving his door with pitchforks:p
        Feb 8, 2018
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        It certainly calls up for a follow up! ^^
        Feb 8, 2018
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      Plugin making feels so good :3 I hadn't planned it, but I guess I might create some freebies after all, as a practice.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yanfly's core engine. You can't go wrong with that one :D
        Feb 7, 2018
        Marquise* likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Essentially plugins are nothing to be afraid of. But you have to be responsible about them, you can't just throw in 160 plugins from 25 different people and hope for the best. And Yanfly's plugins are a good beginning. I began there too, then I started combining, then I started dropping,... And now I'm making :D
        Feb 7, 2018
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Hey thanks for the tip. I thought I had to shop which one of Yanfly's I needed to get. Core is kinda central. (Although I wanna use the battle system for other things than battling!)
        Feb 8, 2018
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      Kudos to Victor for his plugins... But they are so DIFFICULT TO EDIT! :kaoeh:
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Although it is true that my code is not the easiest to read either :D But that's because of other reasons :D (I am a "master" of
        if (a.b.c[d].e[f][g] == h || a.b.c[j].e[k][l] == h) {};)
        Feb 2, 2018
        Marquise* and The Stranger like this.
      3. Llareian
        Llareian
        Amen to this. Had to give up on troubleshooting one recently because I just don't understand what/why he did. But it's hard to argue with free plugins.
        Feb 2, 2018
        Marquise* and The Stranger like this.
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        I've been commisioned to fix a project that use victor's script in majority. It was a nightmare. The price was worth it tho
        Feb 2, 2018
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      c++ is so evil :( A bit too evil for my tastes.
      1. Artificer
        Artificer
        I think the same.
        Feb 1, 2018
    5. Poryg
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      "We tried to contact you, but you haven't given us your phone number. Please give us one or call us here:" I said I have NO phone number!
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Scammers?
        Jan 31, 2018
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Ooooooooh, my! I usually do the opposite but not because I have no e-mail.
        Feb 7, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        I have 5 different emails, since Google drive is handy :D
        Feb 7, 2018
        Marquise* likes this.
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      Sales in Udemy again! Buying an Unreal engine 4 course ^_^ Don't ask me why I do it.
      1. Marquise*, starlight dream and Amarok like this.
      3. SpunkyWunky
        SpunkyWunky
        Ehhhhh why did you tell me about this... now I've bought 3 courses lol
        Jan 31, 2018
        starlight dream and Shaz like this.
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        I bought 6. . . .
        Jan 31, 2018
        Scythuz and SpunkyWunky like this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Have fun!
        Feb 7, 2018
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      How do you know today won't be a beautiful day? You're up at 2:45 feeling like garbage instead of sleeping.
      1. Guiguimu and starlight dream like this.
      3. Soul Tech
        Soul Tech
        Passed a year from that annecdote & more than the bandits I attribute to the infernal heat of in my room on summer, that situation also happened to me when playing the last race of need for speed most wanted ... with the months I learned to tame in a certain way the beast that is my heart. When i look back is funny (even though when it happens I feel like I'm going to die)
        Jan 31, 2018
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        @Poryg Haha He was right to be scared of her!
        Jan 31, 2018
        Soul Tech likes this.
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        @Soul Tech It sounds tough to deal with and it's not a condition that's commonly heard of. I hope you'll always be safe.
        Jan 31, 2018
        Soul Tech likes this.
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      I've been acting strangely these last few days. Either I'm just tired or I'm in love. I hope for the first option...
      1. Matseb2611 likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I hope not :D I don't believe in love at first sight :#
        Jan 27, 2018
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        Play chess again. Then see if it's love at second sight.
        Jan 28, 2018
        Llareian and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Impossible. It was a 3rd class competition in Prague, which is something like a league, just on lower level. 8 teams fight each other week by week for 7 weeks.
        Jan 28, 2018
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      Purrrr :3 The first time in my life I felt sorry in a cute way :D I ruthlessly crushed my chess opponent... Such a cute girl, purrrr :3
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. Nightblade50
        Jan 27, 2018
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      For these last few days I've been having health problems and laze problems... Not the best when you have work to do :(
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      Jesus Christ... What a hell of a day. Stayed up till 5, whole day of a headache, lack of will to eat,baked a chicken and I'll play chess.
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        The chicken is so crispy it offers no resistance, I also offer no resistance and since my brother has borrowed my keys, the only thing I can hope for is that he returns home in time.
        Jan 23, 2018
    13. cji3bp62000
      cji3bp62000
      Besides filter, I'm to familiar to PIXI classes, so I think it would be a fast and good tutorial for me o(・ω・)o
      1. Poryg likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I see :) Glad it could help!
        Jan 23, 2018
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      I need some marshmallows :#
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Jan 21, 2018
      3. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Now I want some marshmallows too... But it's the middle of the night, I don't have all the ingredients and every shop nearby is closed :kaocry:
        Jan 21, 2018
        Poryg, starlight dream and EpicFILE like this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Hey thanks! Need to try some!
        Feb 7, 2018
        Poryg likes this.
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      That feeling when you know it's a dream, but don't want to wake up from a dream, because it's so beautiful...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm always very cool about everything, even in dreams unless they are real nightmares. You know, you can feel many things in dreams. You can feel touches, you can feel pain,... But what you can't feel are steps when you're walking, your back touching the ground when you're lying there... I know this on a subconscious level. So dreams don't really make me excited, because I know they're dreams.
        Jan 20, 2018
        starlight dream and EpicFILE like this.
      3. EpicFILE
        EpicFILE
        Sometimes I wake up from a dream only to know that I'm still dreaming. (a dream inside a dream) xD
        Jan 20, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        #AmericanPie4 :D
        Jan 20, 2018
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      That feeling when you suddenly realize you've been doing one thing for a while without noticing... Once I spent 30 minutes cutting my leg :D
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        But your conscious was sleeping.
        Jan 20, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        But the moment you realize you're dreaming, it's becoming a lucid dream in which the consciousness is as awake as it is when you are normally woken up. It's just that it was this sudden shock that I woke up.
        Also,my consciousness is never sleeping. Brother keeps complaining that a tiny sound wakes me up :D
        Jan 20, 2018
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        You have a point there :)
        And since your hearing is sharp too it's easy to be a light sleeper.
        Jan 20, 2018
        Poryg likes this.
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      Once at school I was late for a lesson with a native French speaker. He taught me to never be late again for that lesson... EVER!
      1. Nightblade50 and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Since he was an university teacher and it was his first year on a high school, he wasn't knowledgeable on how to write absence/late arrivals properly. So when I opened the absence book, I was really surprised... He had scratched my name and wrote "retard".
        Jan 19, 2018
      3. TakeHomeTheCup
        Jan 19, 2018
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      I love emoji. They can turn so many serious things into something funny.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        And even if I use @EpicFILE: Shut up or I'll kill you >:(, it still looks better than without any emoji at all, because emoji gives it a kind of joking look :)
        Which makes me wonder why in the world did that blackmailer use emoji when she was threatening me...
        Jan 18, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Of course for any nitpickers I have to note, I don't have any intention to kill @EpicFILE! So if you find him dead, it wasn't me :blink:
        Jan 18, 2018
      4. EpicFILE
        EpicFILE
        Ya. When we talk, we send so many subtle signals. It's easy to identify the motive behind the talk. We don't get as much signals in text. Emoji is a good way to subsitute the subtle signals we lost in a text. :D
        Jan 18, 2018
        starlight dream and Poryg like this.
    19. EpicFILE
      EpicFILE
      I had a dream about you. We entered a chess tournament and stayed in a rustic house along with other contestants. The sky was orange. We are just about to start a casual chess game in one of the house's bedroom. There's this one hooded girl who seems like a big fan of you, and she want to take your photo. Weird dream. xD
      2. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Hi all! Was brought here because @starlight dream called me. Dunno why, but here I am. And since I also dunno much about the content... I'll... I'll be right there on the corner if you guys need me...
        Cool dream tho @EpicFILE... Yeah...
        I'll be right there...
        Jan 21, 2018
      3. EpicFILE
        EpicFILE
        @starlight dream
        It's a good advice. I'll take it. :D
        You're not so active lately, but whatever happens, keep your spirits up!

@Guiguimu
        Hello, you just entered the dark side of the web. Mwahahaha! :ninja:
        Anyway, thanks for the nice compliment. :D
        Jan 21, 2018
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        LOL @Guiguimu you're here because you're generous with giving out 'Likes' and EpicFILE likes getting them :p

@EpicFILE Thanks^.^b I don't like missing out on the forums. It's too fun here:)
        Jan 21, 2018
        EpicFILE likes this.
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      Bitcoin, bitcoin, bitcoin... Bitcoin is so popular now. But when I said last year Bitcoin was a great investment, nobody believed me.
      1. EpicFILE likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        @Leon Kennedy It was time to sell when it got to the 20k dollars and took the opposite direction :D Now it's time to wait and see what happens and which direction it goes. It's still volatile, so it might pick up a sinus curve for the time being, but always depends when and which direction it goes.
        Jan 18, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        @MushReen It's impossible to buy 39 bitcoin for 300 bucks unless you are doing leveraged trading and has been impossible to do for a long time. Even in 2015 when I was doing stuff with bitcoin it was at 320 dollars per btc.
        Jan 18, 2018
      5. Lehla
        Lehla
        Dad decided to try to get me into bitcoin. I never actually did much research because I never heard of it from anyone else. Thanks for redirecting my attention back to it. I have a phone call to make.
        Jan 18, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    [​IMG]
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!