Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
    So I've bought myself a new microphone stand, because my cardbord stand had broken. Only to find it's dysfunctional, because it's just a base and the mic holder is missing completely.
    Reactions: standardplayer
    Soulrender
    Soulrender
    @Poryg This and this is my own job during holidays last year so wooden microphone stand would be no problem ;) Merry Christmas :)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Thank you for the offer, but I'm going to rely on the steel stand if as I manage to find a properly fitting piece. Wooden stand would be nice, but my workstation is extremely unstable, so I need something heavy and customizable.
    Soulrender
    Soulrender
    Cool, but wood also can be customizable :)
    I'm ill, going to spend my ill time at work and on top of that I've stepped barefoot on something sharp and sliced open my foot. Merry Christmas, I guess.
    Right now I have 10,212 reaction score. How does each reaction influence it? I wonder. Also, there is no visible amount of remaining characters, does it mean the limit has been increased?
    Can anyone explain me why in the world Steam introduced that comments on reviews are disallowed by default?
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Probably to prevent flame wars over someones reviews.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I used to leave comments on reviews when something was changed, now I need to leave an official developer response, which I prefer to avoid.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I once left a review on Steam and was attacked in the comments of that review. So I can see why it's disabled by default. If you want others to discuss\flame your review, it's now something you actively have to allow. Most comments on rveiews I've seen are just other Steam users telling the reviewer they're wrong. I don't have a high opinion of Steam reviews in general, though.
    Recently I've purchased Minecraft. I have yet to craft a beautiful building that'd be mine, but already made some PVP defences.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Against griefing script kiddies I have no defence. But against mobs it's entirely possible to build one with a wooden shovel as long as mob spawning is not rigged. They can't get over a two rows wide hole while for the player it's not a problem. And with a mountain entrance such a hole takes very short time to dig.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @Lilly Java edition. Bedrock is not particularly mod friendly and since I own only Windows 10 and Android, I saw no point in buying bedrock.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Yeah.
    Age of Empires 2 definitive edition is the first remake I'm ever impressed of. Not just a graphical overhaul, but a lot of enhancements too.
    Reactions: Eliaquim
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @Eliaquim Nice. I don't play online, because I don't have the skill for it, but even the offline play changed a lot with the overhauled AI that was made to act more realistically without cheating. So when I played the William Wallace campaign, I had to fend off nearly constant harrassment from enemy longbowmen.
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    wow!! That was some improvement in the other aoe2. But still easy(at least for me). But the graphics look beautiful. *___*
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, the AI is made from study of competitive games, so it will probably not be hard for competitive players, but definitely more sensible than old AI... and on top of that without cheating.
    I wonder what gasses could Shrek and Fiona breathe. Since they have turned animals into balloons, the gasses on breathe out must be ...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @Shaz Since we don't know the exact composition of Shrekaniverse's air, we don't know the exact molar mass though. That's why I'm searching for a gas that by reaction transforms into something lighter, because if it's colourless, why can't it be present in Shrekaniverse's atmosphere.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @gstv87 Ammonia could work out... If there are reactive gasses containing nitrogen. N2 is not reactive, because it has a strong triple bond.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Maybe dinitrogen oxide into ammonia could work...
    It's ridiculous. It's 2019 and there's no decent driving school software :( Now I don't mean the theoretical exams, I mean driving.
    Soulrender
    Soulrender
    When I was making Driving License I also used some kind software - everything I found was... Crap Unfourtunately I cannot propose you anything reasonable.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Maybe you should write one? You might make enough $$$ to scrooge mcduck dive into the money.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm not sure if I could make one. I'm so lazy I probably would not finish it.
    Working at security has taught me some valuable lessons. Prior to it I had never thought feeling bored would be so amazing...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Boring is under-rated.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    When your job involves dealing with possibly hostile people, I can imagine how moments of nothingness, boredom, would be a good thing. Saying that, I think we all need to just switch off and just be from time to time.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Honestly, hostile encounters are not a thing as of late. Cocky stupid upstarts inside of the area are way worse of a problem. But it's a fact that it's always either boring, or awful. No middle ground in it. So I've learned to appreciate the boredom in front of a mental breakdown.
    I hate it when Hitler steals my nutella.
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    i hate it when a llama named carl stabs me 37 times and eats my hands
    Blackyu
    Blackyu
    I hate it when Voldemort uses my shampoo.

Seriously, the shampoo becomes evil afterwards and I have to duel the bottle to beat the evil out of it. And let me tell you, that bottle might not have a mouth, but it *still* spams Avada Kedavra like a Smash Bros Thwack abuser.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    What about this?
    I hate it when Dalai lama takes hostages.
    Crusader kings chronicles chapter 5: He married my daughter only to execute her once she arrived on his court. Needless to say, I could...
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Oh good, you read it. Well then now you understand that it actually did exist. Thanks.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Also, it is also written there that in some interpretation the victim family did not need to take the perpetrator's life. They could accept a blood fee. And if the victims were infidels or own slaves, in some interpretations they would be exempt from punishment too.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    If you have alternatives like these, then it means it's not taken literally.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I now have something new to learn. Lesson suggestions?
Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeadRosee