Dec 14, 2019 at 4:14 PM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps, Male, 23, from Czech Republic

Veteran

Age of Empires 2 definitive edition is the first remake I'm ever impressed of. Not just a graphical overhaul, but a lot of enhancements too. Dec 13, 2019 at 3:13 AM

Poryg was last seen:
Viewing member profile Chef, Dec 14, 2019 at 4:14 PM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      Another huge purchase of music. But it's worth it, finally I have music suitable for boss battles.
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Nightblade50
        Nightblade50
        Dec 12, 2017
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I wouldn't entirely use the words "the best" to be honest. I've visited this site before, but found the music unfitting to my needs, since it's too much in Japanese style.
        Dec 12, 2017
      5. Nightblade50
        Nightblade50
        Well yes, it isn't the best, but it is free.
        Dec 12, 2017
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      I hate one thing in artists.
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm afraid none of these is possible :(
        @starlight dream What do you think, are you down to either of these? :p
        Nov 26, 2017
        Guiguimu and starlight dream like this.
      4. Alexander Hawksmoor
        Alexander Hawksmoor
        I ate food colouring once, felt like I'd dyed on the inside...
        Nov 26, 2017
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        @Poryg I'm not a fan of getting eaten. And seriously, no one wants to marry an artist (I speak from experience) :D

Like The Mighty Palm said an artist's gotta eat. And more importantly, an artist's gotta buy coffee.^^
        Nov 27, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      I've heard that only 3 things were infinite: The universe, human stupidity and WinRar trial. But maybe there's also Total commander trial?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah, there is. However, don't forget that the universe has no center and no borders. If it has no borders, it can't have an end.
        After all, if it had borders, you could technically get out of the universe. Which we know is downright impossible even if it was possible.
        Nov 24, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        The reason why it is impossible is simple... The space is spreading by the speed of light. And for anything that contains mass to reach the speed of light, infinite amount of energy is necessary. That's Einstein's relativity theory.
        Then there is something more amazing - the speed would have caused so much friction the ship would turn blazing hot in an instant.
        Nov 24, 2017
      4. Stanley
        Stanley
        you forgot the amount of Zubat in the cave
        Nov 27, 2017
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      Do you know that feeling of too little lag?
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Haha, no, it's a bloody mouse :p
        As far as I know, there aren't many mice or even keyboards outside of Bloody that use an infrared micro switch, so far the thing with least input lag ever (0.002s). However, it is not always a good thing. These things are unsuitable for racing games for instance. And of course for low fps games, because the game won't process too fast input.
        Nov 25, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        There is always a catch, I'm afraid ;)
        Nov 26, 2017
        Poryg likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Price. Infrared mice are more expensive, even compared to bloody mice that don't use infrared micro switch.
        Nov 26, 2017
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      At first I wanted to make a tutorial how to make a menu. In the end I changed my mind, because I realized how broad this topic is...
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        In the end it won't be how to make your own menu :D But it will take some time, after 3 days of work I'm at around 30%.
        Nov 23, 2017
      2. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        'broad'?
        Nov 23, 2017
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yes, broad. Both visuals and technicals of a menu are, because there are all sorts of things you can include.
        Nov 23, 2017
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      Today I got rejected from a job interview due to apparent lack of motivation. I forgot that to get an ok paying job you need motivation.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        If I talk to a handsome guy, I don't get too influenced by him being handsome :D Even a handsome girl won't really make a difference, since all my emotions are shut down. I'm like a zombie, braiiiins :D
        But I get what you're saying. The way to go is to change my behavior... But if I do, the nervousity won't allow me to even eat :D
        Nov 22, 2017
        Hollow 1977 and starlight dream like this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        LOL You should be yourself ^^ Even if you show you're nervous, that's not always a bad thing.
        Nov 23, 2017
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Palpatine?
        Nov 23, 2017
    7. starlight dream
      starlight dream
      If you find more of your "tricky" paper notes please PM them to me. Thank you.
      1. Guiguimu and Poryg like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Sure thing.
        Nov 20, 2017
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      I've seen ripped game resources all over the place, so it is no surprise. But today on Steam I saw what appears to be a ripped whole game!
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        It's a carbon copy, graphics, levels, everything.
        Nov 16, 2017
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Sounds like some of those asset flips alright. Some of them are just the prebought package compiled and posted on steam.
        Nov 17, 2017
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        So it may not be a stolen game, but is a rip off nevertheless.
        Nov 17, 2017
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      Poryg's DIY series will soon begin a new episode: Road to Independence. It won't be a series of tutorials, but step by step demonstrations.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Especially when there are hugs involved :3
        Nov 18, 2017
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        It's true it can't be that bad. All I need to do is find clever ways to take breaks ;)..
        Nov 18, 2017
        Poryg likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm sure you'll figure something out :p
        Nov 18, 2017
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      That's impressive. I made a fully custom menu and still experience frame drops from 60 to 30. But the menu is not at fault.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I think I'll scrap all default code anyway and recreate the whole engine. Because the RM default code is so incredibly limiting...
        Nov 14, 2017
        TheoAllen likes this.
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Second to scrapping default RM code. I also tend to do that :p
        Nov 14, 2017
        Hudell and Poryg like this.
      4. Hudell
        Hudell
        It's because of the Bitmaps. OrangeAntiLag does some ugly workarounds to improve it, if you want to try.
        Nov 15, 2017
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      Unbelieveable how much work programming a simple website takes... Finally it is finished though. But it looks ugly and simplistic :D
      3. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Ah cool. Just checking. Well great job man and congrats on the website.
        Nov 13, 2017
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Thanks :D It will get bigger as Poryg's DIY series grow bigger, but right now it is still small :)
        Nov 13, 2017
        starlight dream and FleshToDust like this.
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        I like that the colors are bright and happy.
        Congrats on getting your site up. It's a big task!^^ And Pixi is interesting to explore it..
        Nov 13, 2017
        Poryg likes this.
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      Right, back to business... I'm tired from helping other members... Yet I still have a lot of work to do.
      1. starlight dream and Tatsumaro like this.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Gotta focus on yourself too. You're top priority! ;)
        Nov 13, 2017
        Poryg likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah, I'll take next few days easy. Pushing PIXI and the website to the end left scars on the quality of the content. And if I count those two hours of helping members as well, I worked for whole 12 hours without break today...
        Nov 13, 2017
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        That's a lot of work. We'll have to kick you out of the Procrastinators Club. Haha But you're always welcome to come by and eat our cookies..
        But seriously, that sounds tiring. I go through bouts like that of pushing & helping too much, then I need to re-energize :3
        Nov 13, 2017
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      Site is almost ready to go. Official launch date tomorrow.
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      I can't believe I actually created a relevant thread answer about object oriented programming without appropriate experience!
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I feel the same way about Ruby. Never learned it officially but it's pretty similar to C that I can usually help with Ruby ?'s.
        Nov 10, 2017
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I studied some Ruby on sololearn, but somehow I don't like the syntax. Well, all my programming theory comes from sololearn, with javascript being the most enhanced one through experience.
        Nov 10, 2017
      5. Jonforum
        Jonforum
        it would be a good idea to put yourself on a first plugin.
        It is cruelly lacking of pixi plugins.
        moreover, it can only be rewarding.
        Nov 11, 2017
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      for some reason my heart is stinging...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Holy smokes... Someone shoot me :D
        Nov 10, 2017
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Better stick to the meds for now :) They don't sound like they're causing a problem. Going on and off can cause more issues and unstable effects. I once went off some pills without consulting the doctor (one of the worst decisions of my life). :(
        Nov 10, 2017
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        BTW You can generally be happy and still have anxiety reactions. It's a physical condition and can't be overcome with willpower alone.
        Since you had colds, drink warm tea and sleep more. If only Stanley had composed a lullaby...^^b
        Nov 10, 2017
        Sharm likes this.
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      Sometimes I admire the inconsistency in rm code. For example inventory, to conserve memory, is an associative array. Variable data? Array!
      1. TakeHomeTheCup likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        The point is how these two are handled. In an array when you create a 99th member, has to create 98 preceding members, unnecessarily consuming memory.
        An associative array doesn't really have ordering, so when you create a "99th member", it is actually the first member with code name 99.
        Nov 9, 2017
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yet for some reason, even though associative array is more memory efficient and it has been used in things such as item inventory, the fact is that there are many things that still use an array, like $gameVariables and $gameSwitches. Luckily the memory overconsumption due to that is negligible.
        Nov 9, 2017
      5. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        @Poryg I wish I started learning code stuff when I was your age. Youngsters these days are way ahead of the curb. I wrote my first code back in 2015 I think. That's ok though. Life is unpredictable and if certain things didn't happen I might of never learned to code.
        Nov 10, 2017
        starlight dream and Poryg like this.
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      I had a surprisingly small amount of alerts today... Not sure if it is a bug or reality.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        PS: Please don't do that here though.
        Nov 9, 2017
        Marquise* and starlight dream like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        @bgillisp Thanks to one guy this got nicely reproduced on this forum recently, just on a larger scale :D
        Nov 9, 2017
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        The server was so overloaded that I received 7 emails from that convo and didn't receive any emails from any other one :D
        Nov 9, 2017
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      How to exceed your max status limit of 140 characters? I've wondered for a while and maybe I managed to solve it! Censorship can help: dayum!
      3. Llareian
        Llareian
        Useful! :p
        Nov 8, 2017
      4. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        If recall correctly, you can post your status under the limit, then edit it and go over as well.
        Nov 8, 2017
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Let me try tomorrow :D
        Nov 8, 2017
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      PIXI 4.6.0 looks great, it actually works plug and play in RPG maker MV :D No earlier version worked plug and play, always crashed.
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      Upon uploading I received a copyright strike from an absolute nobody that cannot even be found. Lovely :D
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        It wouldn't be ethical and too legal, but due to the structure of youtube it is entirely possible. Although it is still better than in past.
        In past anybody that claimed copyright could monetize your video or limit watching. Now they can as well, but if you open a dispute, it will be paused for the time being.
        Nov 6, 2017
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, whatever. Youtube has always been weird about copyright since Google bought it :D
        Nov 6, 2017
      4. Warpmind
        Warpmind
        Urk, bloody IP robots... I'd be less irritated by them if they were, y'know, more accurate... and perhaps if there was a rule saying that it's on the claimant to provide immediate contact information for disputes. :/
        Nov 6, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    [​IMG]
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!