Sep 19, 2019 at 10:13 PM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Pixie of the Emvee kingdom, Ham of a Hamster, Male, 23, from Czech Republic

Veteran

Shouldn't have watched bikers riding their motorbikes. Now I want a motorbike myself :< Sep 19, 2019 at 9:21 PM

Poryg was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Sep 19, 2019 at 10:13 PM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      That feeling when you find a site with 2937 icons that are actually legit and useful... But need to be resized and made into an iconset.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        The thing is, among those 2,937 icons there are many scifi icons and many icons I won't really need, playing cards, junk items... And there are huge inconsistencies, I've been able to save 20 icons for fire skills if I ever need them one day, but only 1 for water so far... So it won't be sustainable :(
        Jul 15, 2017
      3. BCj
        BCj
        Where'd you find those? :p
        Jul 16, 2017
      4. Poryg
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      Going on a checkup about my heart. I feel terrible and half of Prague is closed, so I'm not sure how am I going to get there.
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Oh no, hope everything goes ok! :(
        Jul 14, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        In the end it did. Having two microholes that many people have and aren't health threatening. And I came only 10 minutes late, so it wasn't too bad either :D
        Jul 14, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
      4. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Yeah but you need to keep a close eye on that, better safe than sorry. Hope everything goes well with you! Take care!
        Jul 14, 2017
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      Learning some three.js. I would love to create a 3d plugin one day, but I'm afraid my skills won't be enough for that even after studying :)
      1. Guiguimu and The Stranger like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I like you, Poryg. I like you because you remind me of myself. :)
        Jul 11, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Given the circumstances, I'm not sure if I should be happy or mad about it... But in the end I don't really mind :)
        Jul 11, 2017
        Guiguimu and The Stranger like this.
      5. TakeHomeTheCup
        TakeHomeTheCup
        I learnt many things from this conversation... Seriously, I did.
        Jul 11, 2017
        Guiguimu, The Stranger and Poryg like this.
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      The most inspiring speech ever :D Warning: Profanity.
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      Finally I have created a character in Elder scrolls IV that doesn't have troubles with surviving in 60% difficulty! ^_^
      1. CleanWater and Guiguimu like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Civilization piqued my interest due to Gandhi's at first bug, but later inside joke. Check it out if you want :D
        Jul 12, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
      4. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Will do, sir! Thanks for the tip!!! ^^
        Jul 12, 2017
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Haha, I'm no sir, I'm a... Well, I don't even know what am I anymore, considering how long have I been at home... :D
        Jul 12, 2017
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      "I was just able to run a whole mile, so I'll run marathon next." I think I'll stop giving advice when beginners ask about advanced things.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Ha-Ha! That escalated quickly. From a single mile to twenty six or so miles.
        Jul 6, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Not really, it is just kind of getting to my nerves that so many people don't explore the engine, but jump straight into complicated things. But even when you study a programming language, the first thing you learn is "Hello world!", not quantum theory.
        Jul 6, 2017
        Arisa and The Stranger like this.
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Just do what we do and suggest they spend a month or so exploring the tutorials, and that they ignore this advice at their own peril.
        Jul 6, 2017
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      I had a dream. I playtested an rpg maker game that was perfectly balanced. The only issue was difficulty, too easy even for easy standards.
      1. Stanley
        Stanley
        Who the eff dreams about RPG Maker?! (Wish I could!)
        Surely this being must have been prophesied somewhere among the Chinese ancient scrolls by the Bible's Daniel the Prophet!
        Jul 4, 2017
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Surely, if it's too easy then it's not perfectly balanced. :p
        Jul 4, 2017
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        @The Stranger I had to completely chip it off due to 140 characters. So it sounds way worse than I initially intended...
        Jul 4, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      I implemented the pvassets in my project, so the default charsets are pointless... Yet I can't just delete them. Ah, the RTP...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Maybe it's due to the plugins I'm using. I'll try to turn several of them off :)
        Jun 30, 2017
        djDarkX likes this.
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        I was just happy trimming the fat, so to speak. I still have some of the RTP plugins, but I'll be removing those soon as well to clean up the list in the plugin manager.
        Jun 30, 2017
        Poryg likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I don't use any RTP plugins apart from Community basic and window names. However, maybe some core plugins (or SRD_Preloader core) could require these files, so I'm going to check that out after breakfast.
        Jun 30, 2017
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      I can reveal so many mistakes while I'm playtesting a game here... Yet I tend to do the same ones too. Why do I even bother then... :D
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      I'm very grumpy due to an all-nighter caused by an insanely painful diarrhea, so if I say bad things to you, don't take them personally.
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      Yesterday I finally finished Huniepop... Well, not exactly finished, there is still that alpha mode. But even so, are there some challenging
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        dating sims? These games are so far the only ones where I'm left unchallenged :)
        Jun 23, 2017
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      My internet speed has been ridiculous lately... Stupid win10 updates...
      1. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        This is why I'm happy with Linux. Had barely any issues with my distro, haha.
        Jun 22, 2017
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I used only ubuntu once - never again!
        Jun 22, 2017
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      I'm absolutely healthy, my heart just beats ridiculously fast... Finally I am beginning to understand...
      1. Tea's Jams likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        It is called tachycardia if it's over 100 bpm. I'm around 100 bpm, so I'm still ok... I'm just very susceptible to nausea and fainting in hot weather and other extreme weather conditions (like thick and wet air, it is suffocating and nauseating for me).
        Jun 21, 2017
      4. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        That sounds terrible. :(
        Jun 21, 2017
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Hehe, ikr... I used to love swinging on a swing during a thunderstorm and watching lightnings... But I can't really do it anymore :/
        Jun 21, 2017
        fiddlesticks and Tea's Jams like this.
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      Lately I've been having so many dreams where I had a girlfriend and I was happy... I must be getting ill.
      1. Tea's Jams likes this.
      2. Stanley
        Stanley
        Would you pray, or wish, it'll be real tho?
        Jun 18, 2017
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I would definitely not pray :) But it would be great.
        Jun 18, 2017
    15. Tea's Jams
      Tea's Jams
      HAHAHAHA! Cloak of invisibility!
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        It's just too bad that it doesn't prevent odors, dogs can still sniff me out :(
        Jun 18, 2017
        Tea's Jams likes this.
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      Encountering all sorts of bugs makes me want to create a project based on bugs and "glitches".
      1. evmaster, Guiguimu and Titris Thrawns like this.
      3. Stanley
        Stanley
        Make a game where the protagonist communicates with God ie the player :D
        Jun 18, 2017
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        You cannot really do much about communication with player. I would rather choose communication with the storyteller :)
        Jun 19, 2017
      5. Stanley
        Stanley
        Ah that's what I meant actually, with the storyteller,dang confusing ahaa
        Jun 19, 2017
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      I always knew that my immunity to virulent and bacterial sicknesses would take its' toll in some body condition.
      2. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        Ah, hang in there. I go to the doctor's a lot too, for both physical and mental stuff. Not fun, I know. :/
        Jun 9, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I don't go to doctors too often. But I had to be checked due to my job application... And the doctor didn't like my ekg, so since then I'm ping ponging back and forth due to my ekg...
        Jun 9, 2017
      4. Stanley
        Stanley
        I feel you bruh :/ I also need to go see doctor tleast once a month... :'(
        Jun 18, 2017
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      Update to 1.5.0 didn't go as planned. Screen resolution doesn't increase, Yanfly's doodads don't load and the game experiences insane lag.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Oh, nevermind. The game actually resizes. The title menu is still shrinked though...
        Jun 8, 2017
      3. UgyBoogie
        UgyBoogie
        That's really strange. Are you sure you followed the update instructions correctly? My resolution and doodads are fine. (Also worked out my image problem, simply a typo)
        Jun 8, 2017
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah, I did all updates properly. Found out something interesting though...
        In my blank project I have no idea what doesn't resize the title screen.
        In my normal project it's Grid free doodads that, for some unknown reason, keep my title menu shrinked. But I don't know why, because GFD don't influence the title screen at all... :D
        Jun 8, 2017
        Alexander Hawksmoor likes this.
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      Recently I've been so busy with my job admission details that I was in no mood to do stuff in rm... I hope it calms down soon.
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      You're not allowed to advertise commercially in your signature field except for links for your games made in rmXP+. Poor 2k3 is left off :(
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        @Scythuz I know it was a joke, but I still can give a serious answer :) I'm actually surprised to see that it indeed is Degica who is a distributor of RM2000 though, since it's not really mentioned on this site. Well, it's still surprising that it's more expensive than rm2003, because it has a bit less capabilities...
        May 28, 2017
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        @taarna23 You're now only missing RM95 :D But I wouldn't want to program anything there actually, since there are only switches, no variables and no common events as well... And the commands are very limited too.
        May 28, 2017
        taarna23 likes this.
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        @Poryg No argument there! I would love to have a graphics collection of the enemies and backgrounds, just for nostalgia!
        May 29, 2017
        Poryg likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    [​IMG]
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!