Oct 19, 2019 at 8:26 AM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps, Male, 23, from Czech Republic

Veteran

I've made a poem-making program. Feed it a text string of a newspaper article, it makes a poem from it. #dadaism Oct 18, 2019 at 3:26 PM

Poryg was last seen:
Oct 19, 2019 at 8:26 AM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      I'm never going to buy anything from Asus... EVER AGAIN!!! If I ever get this idea... Someone slap me in the face. Thank you.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        So is it just after laptop that it is failing? No fan? are they making them in Siberia or Alaska?

Ack another height of after 6 month buy the newest bestest junk to replace 6 month after? Ack!
        Aug 20, 2017
        Poryg likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        No. There is passive cooling. In my laptop the only thing that has a fan is the cpu though, the rest is susceptible to overheating.
        Aug 20, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        SH..!
        Aug 20, 2017
        Poryg likes this.
    2. Tea's Jams
      Tea's Jams
      I think I can guess what heart med you were prescribed. I just got mine today, it's for lowering heart rates and a possible side effect... lowered heart rate, lol.
      1. Marquise* and CleanWater like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        It is what every government would like to put in all of their population's cereals!
        (Kinda cutting the symptoms of the real cause.)

Make sense politic makes so great illusionists!
        Aug 20, 2017
        Poryg likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah, that is the western vs. eastern medicine. Western medicine focuses on eliminating symptoms, eastern focuses on curing the disease.
        Aug 20, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Now... If all corners could tie up and work together. :D
        Aug 20, 2017
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      Just woke up into a nice smell of a girl's shampoo used by a neighbor. One thing I love in summer, to just lay under the window and sniff :3
      1. Matseb2611 and Artificer like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        KayZaman, don't you think a shampoo powered by batteries would be kind of useless? :D
        Aug 18, 2017
      4. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        That sounds really cute, yet a bit stalkey-creepey :)
        Aug 18, 2017
        Poryg and The Stranger like this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Cute, yet stalkey-creepy is my middle name :D
        Aug 18, 2017
        Niten Ichi Ryu and Matseb2611 like this.
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      Screw you neighbors, I'm happy!
      Kids, don't try this at home.
      1. Marquise* and The Stranger like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Haha :D

A title screen from a good old game :) Also very soothing :)
        Aug 16, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        @Poryg It's good to see that your feeling more cheerful! :)
        Aug 16, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Those simple things in life! :D Don"t tell me they actually DID a game with actual plumber job in a plumber game! ^^ The simple things. Now why do I think of Meet The Hollowheads? (no search it when your heart will be stronger or your stomach well attached!)
        Aug 18, 2017
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      Today youtube asked me how much I like it 1-5. But that was all? Does that mean the devs don't want to change it regardless of our answers?
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        They do exactly the same thing with mobile games and apps and since it's YouTube mobile they just want you to review the app and give it a thumb up.
        Aug 12, 2017
        Susan, The Stranger and Matseb2611 like this.
      4. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        Oh, I thought is asked you to rate a specific video.
        I have no answers then.
        Aug 13, 2017
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        When they do that I kinda jump! :p
        Aug 14, 2017
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      I hear how smart I am much more often than I like it... But in the end nothing beats the feeling of getting loose and being all stupid. :)
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        It just feels great and pisses everyone off, how can it be better :D
        Aug 9, 2017
      4. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        I don't have to let loose to be stupid, RIP.
        Aug 9, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Well we all need a pendulum return. I tend to play stupid Troll or Ogre or Orc alone or more on LARPG where I do a nice NPC Orc... But each time kids are on the terrain somethings goes my character being very loud and offensive and turning and seeing children kinda lowering voice and use less gore and dismembering expletives and menaces!
        Aug 14, 2017
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      When a cute stranger sits next to me in a metro and offers me her hair for stroking, I know I am dreaming...
      1. Marquise* and CleanWater like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        And maybe it was just a dream :)
        Aug 14, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        It remembers me some movie ends... :3
        Aug 15, 2017
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Marquise* Ha-ha! A dream about flying Jehovah's Witnesses. Don't be giving them any more powers of annoyance, now. I'd hate for them to be knocking on me door and bedroom window. xD
        Aug 15, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      Stronghold Crusader extreme has been criticised for inhuman difficulty. 7 missions out of 20 behind me and no difficulty so far...
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      RPG maker MV implemented PIXI, but renders everything through Canvas and bitmaps... Even text!
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      I don't understand why follow people here when I don't even get notified about their activities, which is the sole purpose of following.
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
      2. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        ~I completely agree, it could have a better use... Like a new status updates or new thread could be cool. Don't know if this ever existed here or if it will be implemented, but could be a good idea if possible...
        Aug 2, 2017
      3. Nutty171
        Nutty171
        There's a page that you can access from your account details page that shows all the activity of the people you're following.
        Aug 2, 2017
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      So I just received meds to reduce the heart rate. Possible unwanted effects: Very common: Heart rate reduction. Kill me now...
      1. Hollow 1977, Guiguimu and Tea's Jams like this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Not everyone takes them for that is why, I've been perscribed beta blockers for anxiety before, didn't help any more than the others but they do get perscribed as such sometimes.
        Aug 1, 2017
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        @cabfe or the "may contain eggs" warning on egg cartons.
        Aug 1, 2017
        cabfe likes this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Beta blockers for anxiety. I did not they were prescribed for that and I have panic attacks continually.
        @Poryg Hang in there. These pills might do the trick. If I were you I would research your issue as much as possible plus the meds prescribed and possible other options. Best of luck.
        Aug 2, 2017
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      Decided to create a new project. Custom ABS, Custom PIXI menu, PIXI dialogs... Number of relevant files inside my plugins folder: 17.
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Number of used plugins: 13. Not bad compared to nearly 80 in my standard projects :D
        Jul 31, 2017
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      Lack of sleep... Kidney pains... Diarrhea... Lost focus... Increased heartbeat again... What a wonderful day. But I don't want to repeat it.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I did consult a psychologist that day, wasn't really helpful though :(
        Jul 29, 2017
      3. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Some are jerks, well, like everything else. I believe having a good doctor is like getting the lottery... But don't let that one make you think a psychologist can't help. I was followed by one and thanks to her, my depression and suicidal attempts disappeared from my mind. But that's another topic, I just want you to know that maybe you could try to find a good psychologist.
        Jul 30, 2017
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Maybe I could. But in Czech republic it's very hard. Over 1000 people yearly study psychology only in Prague. The psychology is the most popular subject ever.... That's how it goes.
        Jul 30, 2017
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      We will need a template for reporting eventing problems... Too many threads where they describe their problems, but leave no clues.
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        It's an issue everywhere, yup. I worked in software development on a very small team, and we still got reports from our support guys "something happened with x." Seriously guys? Come on. Details? Replication steps? =\
        Jul 28, 2017
        Poryg likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Replication steps are simple... Figure them out yourself :D
        However, I have to say that sometimes I get bugs I don't know how to replicate, because they occur unexpectedly... For example I had an one-time bug occurence "Cannot load something". Couldn't replicate it and it never happened again. I reported it as an one-time bug that I don't know how to replicate :D
        Jul 28, 2017
      4. Jonforum
        Jonforum
        People who want help, think that it is the Helper who will here break head for help him !.
        When we want help, the least politeness is to do something clear and detailed
        Jul 28, 2017
        Poryg likes this.
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      Why didn't it occur to me earlier that PVAssets and my eventing abilities can create a great ABS for my game? #makethegamelessrmlike
      1. Tea's Jams and Guiguimu like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        That way I can also dump so many plugins, speeding the game up considerably :D
        Jul 27, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      It amazes me how I'm able to deal with blackmails calmly... But then I remember that I'm calm even with life in danger. Not so cool anymore.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        That's the effects of it, but you don't experience anything before the decision to fight, flee, or submit, is made. You'll also find you will start sweating; this serves the purpose of making you harder to hold on to if caught. :)
        Jul 26, 2017
        Poryg likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        As for the loud snapping sound... It was not loud at all. It were short snaps, completely unnoticeable had I been weaking my 30 db silencing earmuffs. I went to a realization though that since the sounds increased in frequency and they were precisely on my right side, the tree would probably fall on me. That was when I started running, not thinking about it anymore. Right side was also uphills.
        Jul 26, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        They would've been loud enough to hear, rather than the level of a whisper, though. We're all capable of of identifying what is or isn't a threat to a certain degree. Some people have that ability enhanced or weakened by various mutations, illnesses, disabilities, or psychological issues. In fact, more than just your hearing likely played a vital role in determining the threat.
        Jul 26, 2017
        Poryg likes this.
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      One of today's conversations somehow reminds me of this iconic video from formula 1 world...
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      In the end nothing beats Pokémon :'-)
      1. Tea's Jams and Guiguimu like this.
      3. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        I have yet to play any 'mon game at all. Maybe, just maybe, someday...
        Jul 25, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @just1witness If you like pet raising\training with elements of city building\upgrading, then I highly recommend Digimon World: Next Order.
        Jul 25, 2017
        Tea's Jams likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        I can recommend Pokémon silver from the pokémon franchise :)
        Jul 25, 2017
        Guiguimu and Tea's Jams like this.
    19. Stanley
      Stanley
      Happy belated birthday bruh
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Thanks for the wish, bruh :D
        Jul 23, 2017
        Guiguimu and Stanley like this.
      3. Stanley
        Jul 23, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
    20. Guiguimu
      Guiguimu
      Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! May you have a wonderful day full of sweet things!!!!!!! (I'm still on time right?)
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        11:38 AM, so 11:38 late, but don't worry about it. Thank you :*
        Jul 23, 2017
      2. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        T.T sorry I followed the forum time T.T hope you had a great birthday tho!
        Jul 23, 2017
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I did not. I had a small celebration today in a shape of one homemade slivovitz shot, but that's about it. Not that I really mind though :)
        Jul 23, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    [​IMG]
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!