Poryg was last seen:
Viewing thread RPG Maker MV Cook Tool, Aug 26, 2019 at 12:03 AM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      Just a random status update.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. BlueMage
        BlueMage
        @Poryg errr... you don't eat fish/meat by any chance right? =)
        Jun 18, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I don't eat fish, why?
        Jun 18, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Every chess player knows there are instances where you break the rules. For example, if you don't eat, you'll die :p
        Jun 18, 2019
        Elliott404 and BlueMage like this.
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      Lately I've had fun thinking about useless life advice and just as useless mottos.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Poryg, I did not know that you make a game too because you constantly create more plugins and coding. You are probably a busy person.
        Jun 17, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        @Kupotepo Currently I don't create anything, I'm barely capable of any reasonable brain activity. My focus is taking a bigger and bigger hit.
        Jun 17, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Kupotepo, it is that sarcastic lol. It considers ambitious by my standard.
        Jun 17, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      So, after a years long hiatus I decided to try to compose a MTG green/blue EDH decklist. Let's say it didn't go well.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Nevertheless, what I'm most angry at is the core set. It always served as an introduction for new players. Easy to understand instants and sorceries. Creatures with no effects, only mana cost. And may the best one win. Nowadays it's quite overwhelming for a beginner.
        Jun 16, 2019
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        The main problem is that it's a very slippery slope in terms of who wins and who loses. When people win, they get free prize packs, which in turn gives them better cards, which in terms leads them to build more expensive decks for free, which in turn leads to them winning tournaments, which in turn leads them to more prize packs... you see where I'm going with this?
        Jun 16, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        But we cannot give all equal stuff. Nobody would try.
        Jun 16, 2019
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      They have installed new security cameras, with motion sensor and a computer that beeps in every movement... Of even a tree branch!!!!
      2. MushroomCake28
        Jun 15, 2019
      3. cabfe
        cabfe
        There must be a way to tune the sensitivity of that thing.
        I mean, without a telescopic baton :)
        Jun 15, 2019
        Poryg likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Not unless you know how.
        Jun 15, 2019
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      So, someone who apparently has a well paying job and sent me just a hi two years ago suddenly asks me for one grand USD for speakers.
      2. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Poryg, the currency rate is that the reason. If I exchange USD or Euro to a local currency, it is a lot of money.

@MushroomCake28, yeah the old trick of Nigeria royal member scam.
        Jun 14, 2019
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Tell her you only except real live sex as payment. And that, the girl better be hot.
        Jun 14, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Lol Omni. Reminds me when I requested hot materials from a scammer and she told me she was a Christian and would never do something impure like that (guess stealing is fine with African Christians :D).
        Jun 14, 2019
        OmnislashXX likes this.
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      I finally begun to conceptualize my dream strategy game. The features I want there make it very difficult to balance though ;_;
      1. Amane Kagari and Kupotepo like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I want to eliminate these cheeses. Paying tribute will only be an option if the stronger side is at war, otherwise he'll just attack you and it'll be up to you to try to find your allies, since relations won't play a role in the game.
        Jun 13, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        The AI will judge based on profitability. It will be more prone to ganging up against the strongest guy to try to curb their strength, like in Master of Orion, although it won't threaten you two times before attacking.
        Jun 13, 2019
        Heirukichi likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        I intend to reduce the number of techs available. Due to modular ship design there also won't be any Corvette or Dreadnought class ships, so the AI won't favor certain tech tree.
        Jun 13, 2019
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      Wow! The mom of one of the scammers is from Chernarus... What a coincidence! The scammer has a mom that doesn't exist.
      2. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        You've got a lot of time on your hands.
        Jun 13, 2019
      3. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Don't know why you bother. You could just ignore them and use that time for something much more profitable to you.
        Jun 13, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I don't lose that much time over that to be frank, I do it when I'm having a break. Which has been for the last two months practically anytime I wasn't at work.
        Jun 13, 2019
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      So, after cutting myself with a dull razor deeper than I'd like I bought an electric shaver. Looks like I did not choose well though.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      3. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        grow a neckbeard
        Jun 12, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Romanticist
        Romanticist
        I gotta admit... At first I thought this was going to be a very dark subject. Then I read "electric shaver" and I felt dumb lol
        Jun 12, 2019
        atoms, Marsigne and Poryg like this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        @gstv87 Yeah, I thought about buying Phillips one blade, although it's true that the price is kind of a turn off.
        @Romanticist Usually it's not enough to read just the first few words of what I say, it won't make sense :D
        Jun 12, 2019
        atoms, Marsigne and Romanticist like this.
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      When you say "I hate *insert any large group of anything*, somehow people take it as if you'd hate the entire group. Why can't they...
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        I agree with both here. :p
        Jun 10, 2019
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        because the opposite word of like is dislike? not hate?
        Jun 11, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        But to be honest, people tend to treat even the "love" figuratively... But say "hate" and you'll receive dozens of concrete examples, sometimes one more ridiculous than the other just "to prove a point".
        Jun 11, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      Seeing how children react to me being myself/or realistic, sometimes it makes me question why people exaggerate their behavior around them.
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Probably because they are boring, or at least think they are. Dont understand it though, all it does is make the kid feel you dont take them seriously, and if you dont then why should they take anything you have to say seriously either?
        Jun 9, 2019
        Marsigne, Poryg and Finnuval like this.
      3. watermark
        watermark
        Well...I wouldn't say exaggerate, but rather sometimes we clown around because kids, especially little ones, find silly acts and physical comedy hilarious. It's joyful to make kids laugh with stuff that would get you only eye rolls from adults. :p
        Jun 9, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        They're searching for answers, but I'll sheath my sword and-
        Jun 10, 2019
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      While I don't like Neymar much, I wish him good luck with his case. I'm growing tired of the growing trend of false rape accusations.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        I sure there are many ethical lawyers. I am just being mindful. I see the loopholes of the justice system. I watch too much forensic files lol.
        Jun 6, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        @Kupotepo - The court are in favor of rape accussers who're mad enough that "unknowingly" do damage to the Justice System just like Ebay protect sellers hard enough that there's a lot of leakage of scammers that get by. My guess is that it's gonna take a few more decades to fix unless something drastic happens.
        Jun 7, 2019
        Kupotepo likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        It's Brazil, anything can happen.
        Jun 7, 2019
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      Hmm, @The Stranger looks like a potential contender for the top 1 spot in likes! :D
      1. Dalph
        Dalph
        I'd be happy if he takes my place, he's a cool dude, a friend and deserves all the attention.
        Jun 6, 2019
        mlogan and Finnuval like this.
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        The secret to get there is really simple: profile posts lol
        Jun 6, 2019
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      Today I found an amazing fact. Compared to outdoor running treadmill feels like a waste of time. Literally.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        The lack of air isn't an issue, since there's always enough air. The only thing that's lacking is air circulation. And even running at 29°C outdoor feels much nicer than running at 25°C indoors, because without circulation the air around you heats up to uncomfortable levels very quickly.
        Jun 5, 2019
      3. Nekohime1989
        Nekohime1989
        well it doesn't take you anywhere... so i agree treadmill is a waste of time.
        Jun 5, 2019
      4. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        Someone should make an exercise machine that turns the mechanical energy of the exercising into electricity to charge stuff with. Then it wouldn't be a waste anymore.
        Jun 5, 2019
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      My smtp did not work. So I tried to purchase one online. But every smtp seller only targets marketers, ;_;
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Essentially I can't use that just to send emails, because every recipient has to grant explicite permission and every email needs to contain a valid unsubscribe link.
        Jun 4, 2019
      2. ??????
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        The problem with nodemailer is, it still needs an SMTP.
        Jun 4, 2019
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      I may be weird, but I don't like to hear chatter unrelated to exercise in a gym. And I hate laughs. Okay, I hate distractions in general.
      1. Dreadshadow likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Btw. @Dreadshadow I can absolutely understand if people hang out and chat in the gym as long as they fulfill these criteria:
        1. Volume. Keep it down. Don't laugh.
        2. So not waste time. I've seen people take an easy rep and then sit there for five mins blocking a machine.That's like three reps.
        Jun 2, 2019
        Dreadshadow likes this.
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Do they have yard sales in your country? Because if they do you can get a home gym for less than the cost of a years membership at most gyms if you do a little looking around.
        Jun 2, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Tiny apartment. Out of the question.
        Jun 2, 2019
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      TFW When you realize that all this time you've been doing it totally wrong...
      1. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        TFW when you include a double 'when'.
        May 31, 2019
        Shaz likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        TFWW someone mentions your error, but makes it too. Anyway, glad you noticed it, it was the point of the joke (related to stuff like RPG games etc.)
        May 31, 2019
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      Almost got ran over by a car. Lesson for you kids, don't cross the street when you can't see clearly. The driver couldn't see me either.
      1. Elliott404 and MushroomCake28 like this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        You always need to observe people on the road. Most of the time, they are too stupid to be driving.
        May 29, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, the problem wasn't my lack of observation. It was that I crossed the road somewhere where it was dangerous. Usually it's safe, because it's not clogged up. But when it is clogged up, there's no way I can see or even predict the behavior of cars thanks to the stupid road system there.
        May 29, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        It was a good lesson. Next time I see this situation, I'll cross the road at the traffic lights instead of risking my health or life.
        May 29, 2019
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      In few days I might try to set up my own SMTP. Only for sending emails, not receiving, so hopefully with an online tutorial won't be hard.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, thanks guys for your tips, although I'm not sure I'll use them well... I know very little about server related stuff, for example I don't even know the difference between a local web server and a server accessible through www. :(
        May 28, 2019
        TheSorcerer likes this.
      3. TheSorcerer
        TheSorcerer
        Hit us up if you need any help along the way. :D
        May 28, 2019
      4. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        @Poryg Well, if you want to learn the difference read up on LANs, WANs, NAT (Network Address Translation) and port forwarding. Also www. is just a standard/generic subdomain. Not all websites use www.
        May 28, 2019
        Poryg likes this.
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      I'll try my best to stay at the current work for at least this year... But what I know for sure is that I won't be there after that summer.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        And since the daylight is increasing, it's more and more difficult to sleep even in my days off. I have increasing occurences of five hour sleeps in my days off. Which doesn't help the situation at all. So I think I'll be there throughout winter, but leave before the following Summer.
        May 28, 2019
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Ah. I forget I'm weird and have no problem sleeping in daytime or nighttime. My internal clock doesn't give a fudge, just needs heavy curtains over the windows.
        May 28, 2019
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        I was just thinking it'd be pleasant the way the heat is to work in the cool of the night and pass out in an a/c'd room during the heat of the day. :D
        May 28, 2019
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      Darn it! I Spent an hour making a realistic looking fake ID (of a nonexistent country) only to name it as fakeID.png and send it to scammer.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Stupid scammer no.1: Not even bothering to read my email. Although it doesn't really matter for them I guess, they will just Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.
        May 27, 2019
      3. Elliott404
        Elliott404
        Stupid no.2 then: being decieved by a troll.
        May 27, 2019
      4. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Poryg, telephone scammer is super funny. First he speaks with an indian accent with English name. Next week, he impersonated and speaks with female Chinese accent with English name. My goodness the scammer has fun with using Google Voice.
        May 27, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 23)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    [​IMG]
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!