Apr 19, 2019 at 5:22 PM
Birthday:
Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 22)
Lazy pi.... person

Share This Page

Poryg

Pixie of the Emvee kingdom, Ham of a Hamster, Male, 22, from Czech Republic

Veteran

When you ask a girl on a date and receive laugh as a response... Fortunately it was just a surprised laugh though. Apr 18, 2019 at 5:24 PM

Poryg was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Apr 19, 2019 at 5:22 PM
    1. Poryg
      Poryg
      Today's lesson: How to ask questions so you can get the answer you want :} (not made by me)
      1. Finnuval, Zeriab and Sharm like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Poryg, I am just saying that when people are asking what is wrong with the code or something like that.

You also mention when the questioner does tell you the whole truth or display the full information. I would agree that is the problem.

In customer service, a customer would ask what is wronged with a product? The service responder would ask what is your model number.
        Nov 28, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        @TheoAllen Yup. That is true. In another perspective it's what you gonna get if you want to be a customer service. But it's no less annoying there.
        Nov 28, 2018
      5. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Poryg, answer any questions can be annoying at some level. That is why is your free will to respond back or not, isn't it?
        Nov 29, 2018
    2. Poryg
      Poryg
      I have learned how to rip resources from a binary blob... Breaking through my own resource safeguard guide.
      1. punchybot likes this.
      2. punchybot
        punchybot
        Liked and subscribed.
        Nov 27, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Lol :D I have to edit the status slightly though, it doesn't make sense as it is right now :D
        Nov 27, 2018
    3. Poryg
      Poryg
      Alright, next month is December... And my last great investment is going to be a windows tablet for making plugins on the road.
      1. Philosophus Vagus and Padramyr like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        This way I'll at least be able to mitigate the tremendous lack of time I've had due to working 12h shifts.
        Nov 26, 2018
      3. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        Sound a great idea :)
        Nov 26, 2018
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        I keep meaning to buy a laptop or a tablet for free time when I'm not home, but I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to shopping of any kind, even with the internet. :D
        Nov 26, 2018
    4. Poryg
      Poryg
      Hi jack!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Why not?
        Nov 25, 2018
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        I do not know what is the movie? I thought you might have a purpose.
        Nov 25, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        The movie is written in the video's description. But I just posted it here for the lolz.
        Nov 25, 2018
    5. Poryg
      Poryg
      "Please, help me, something's been following me since morning! :o " "Omg, what is it?" "Work!" - Me in good ol'days :'-)
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I have changed... These changes are small and gradual, but present. And I don't like them in the slightest.
        Nov 24, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        I agree works can be very scary.
        Nov 25, 2018
    6. Poryg
      Poryg
      I always love it when I argue with someone and the argument, even if a bit heated, is full of reasonable points. They're rare, but existent.
      2. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        I like any debate really if my opponent wants to continue to debate and not simple yelling at me and calling me names. I feel very sad that angry management issue hit very hard on every political spectrum.
        Nov 25, 2018
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        Some people dislike debating and then you do not debate in the first place. Simply say "I do not like to debate because I might get into a fight and it is hard to control my emotion during a debate."
        Nov 25, 2018
      4. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        The purpose of starting a debate is the most importance. To learn more about other thinking, To understood other people perspective, and the last is to looking for a fight which I do not recommend.
        Nov 25, 2018
    7. Poryg
      Poryg
      So I received a warning for leaving work too early. When I'm there 15 min extra, all is good, but leaving 1 minute early is not?
      1. Kwerty and MushroomCake28 like this.
      3. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        Don't be like that. A warning is just that. A warning. It's not sure that you will get fired. You should actually feel lucky. Most people get fired like "Good morning, blah blah blah, oh also, you are fired." I am NOT kidding. So yeah, a warning? That's cute. Stay typical and see what will happen.
        Nov 20, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Actually, it was my second warning :D I have already received my first one after falling asleep with a 130h sleep deficit. But I will definitely not let that get to my head. You make the most mistakes when you are most afraid.
        Nov 20, 2018
        Dreadshadow likes this.
      5. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        Exactly. But what I can sense is that they don't wanna fire you. They warn you, hoping you will adapt. That's all. But don't take those warnings lightly either ;).
        Nov 20, 2018
    8. Poryg
      Poryg
      I saw I had a bit too much money... So I purchased a license to FL studio. Well, looks like I should learn how to make music, shouldn't I :D
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Saving definitely sounds like a good option. I also wanted to invest myself in CFD training. Nevertheless, I always wanted to get myself into music making, so if I can't program on the go, I can at least make music. Sounds like much less waste of time than mobile gaming :)
        Nov 19, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        Sounds dangerously close to a good idea.
        Nov 19, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah, but the realization is harder :(
        Nov 19, 2018
    9. Poryg
      Poryg
      "I have a question. I can't find [Insert an item]". OK, but what's the question? :p
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      2. cabfe
        cabfe
        Where can I find the question? :D
        Nov 17, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Try google :p
        Nov 17, 2018
    10. Poryg
      Poryg
      On one hand this is funny. On the other hand it's rather disturbing.
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      2. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        some people are sad... just sad
        Nov 17, 2018
    11. Poryg
      Poryg
      I used to think using pixi would be a piece of cake.
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, not anymore. Thanks to encryption, which has forced me to rework the loading system, the asynchronous nature of javascript, which denies me of use of returns in relation to loading...
        Nov 16, 2018
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        And the fact that not only I need to deal with texture creation, I also need to deal with texture destruction, since they don't get removed from GPU memory automatically. All these things I omitted in my first engine...
        Nov 16, 2018
        Isabella Ava likes this.
    12. Poryg
      Poryg
      Buying Eset online security has proven to be a great investment. Its firewall has saved me from many annoying if not harmful popup ads.
      1. Philosophus Vagus likes this.
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        But how's that ballistic vest working out?
        Nov 13, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        haven't received it yet
        Nov 13, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Tomorrow I'll be getting a new phone as well, but I have confidence in Huawei brand. It has worked well for me. (my tablet's display's damage is too deep, I've already lost some colors around the area of the crack, so I am afraid of carrying it around at winter).
        Nov 13, 2018
    13. Poryg
      Poryg
      The thing I miss the most in interpreted languages... C/C++ preprocessor macros! With them it'd be so much easier to create efficient code!
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        As it stands, we have to solve different possibilities with ifs. Have too many of them and the code might get sluggish. How nice would it be to have different expansions of the code, for example
        ifdef imported.YEP_CoreEngine //insert compatibility patch here
        which would mean the patch would get into the function only when the core engine is present.
        Nov 12, 2018
    14. Poryg
      Poryg
      So I spent the entire day off sleeping... There goes my will to work on my stuff on my day off :(
      1. Faye Valentine
        Faye Valentine
        Lmao same here. But it was necessary
        Nov 10, 2018
      2. punchybot
        punchybot
        Hey there it goes, along with my will to live.~~~
        Nov 10, 2018
    15. Poryg
      Poryg
      Previous night we received a report of a suspicious person moving around in one of the apartment houses... It was actually me on duty.
      1. Shaz, l8rose, The Stranger and 3 others like this.
      3. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        Was it really you .. ( ⁰д⁰)
        Nov 9, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yes, it was me, the time matches exactly and the location as well. It would be rather weird if it hadn't been me as I'd have to be overlooking someone from point blank range.
        Nov 10, 2018
      5. mlogan
        mlogan
        I read an article about a tour group somewhere spending hours on a search party looking for a woman in their group who went missing. Many hours into the search a woman helping search finally realized they were searching for her - she had changed her clothes at a rest stop and no one realized it was her.
        Nov 10, 2018
    16. Poryg
      Poryg
      So, only one slot left for Huniepop 2 girls... And there's neither Tiff nor Audrey yet... I guess we won't have both this time, if any.
    17. Poryg
      Poryg
      WWII is such an important step in our history... Yet it's so difficult to study as facts have oftentimes been replaced with pure propaganda.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        For example I have seen how MEFO bills have worked Germany to its number 1 spot and why WWII was inevitable. It's something that's not written in history books at school. But surprisingly, the German's war crimes, the most significant thing... They are documented rather poorly.
        Nov 8, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I have found sufficient proof to be convinced about the program about German population's "weak people" being stopped from reproducing. But concentration and extermination camps for example are not so evident, because they show a lot of holes in the official version.
        Nov 8, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I know it's against the rules to discuss it in the open though, so if anyone wants to discuss it, feel free to send me a pm :}
        Nov 8, 2018
    18. Poryg
      Poryg
      So I finally received my login chip for work. But well, if I sleep this week as much as last one, I won't need it for long.
    19. Poryg
      Poryg
      Another $500 is gone ;_; Why are bulletproof vests so expensive :(
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Many companies in Czech republic run on this principle. Even in KFC, where you have to deal with violent drug addicts on a daily basis, the only thing you will receive is a crappy monthly salary. But if something breaks out, stay out of it despite being called security. Oh and don't you dare to sleep, it's crap pay, but you'll get fined anyway.
        Nov 5, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Also, the fact that I bought the vest for my money means it is mine. So I can wear it on the streets and carry it from job to job. Which is pretty much what I intended from the vest. Call me a paranoic due to Czech extremely low crime rate, but I will wear my vest even on streets.
        Nov 5, 2018
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Yeah out here too, when I was driving still--they said if I was ever for any reason threatened or attacked; if they wanted my truck, to let them have it. I was like no way... if they steal it and crash it, it could be lots of dead drivers... those trucks are solid--can break through concrete walls.
        Nov 6, 2018
    20. Poryg
      Poryg
      As I'm crunching through with the engine for parallax mappers, I start to understand why they did so many things like that. But still it...
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        oftentimes makes me wonder why did they not do so many of them differently. If I'm able to do it and I'm alone, they should have as well.
        Nov 3, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1996 (Age: 22)
    Lazy pi.... person
    First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Chess

Signature

Instead of searching for a new grass, I will recolor it in Gimp from now on.
    Hue: 108, Saturation: 77, light: -38
    Large plugins
    Save core

Small plugins can be found here
    List of small plugins:
    Event spawner
    Extra event pages (no dedicated thread for it, check Event spawner)
    Fixed leader (no dedicated thread for it, it should be self explanatory)
    Input blocker
    Input blocker KM (no dedicated thread for it, see Input blocker)
    Extended text manager
    Auto skip message
    Need a plugin for visuals? You think so?
    Basic DIY tutorials:
    PIXI.Text - visuals
    PIXI.Text - use in practice
    PIXI.Graphics, masking
    PIXI.Sprites, textures, filters
    Want to protect your MV resources? Here's a small talk about it!