Poryg's latest activity

• Poryg
    @KrimsonKatt Considering he's been out of the community for well over a year, I don't think that's gonna happen.
  • Poryg
    Poryg updated their status.
    Just wasted 4 hours trying to find an issue in my code. Turns out I forgot "if __cplusplus extern "C" {}"... Sometimes I feel so dumb.
  • Poryg
    Poryg replied to the thread Take Screenshot For Background.
    @Flottos Oh yes, old nwjs, my old enemy. Ran some testing. Turns out my plugin contained one extra redundant step, which was also...
  • Poryg
    Sorry, overlooked a typo. Fixed.
  • Poryg
    Poryg commented on jkweath's profile post.
    DMCA?
  • Poryg
    No, I just updated the plugin to be compatible with older versions. Haven't tested it though, but hopefully it works.
  • Poryg
    Can you press f8 and take the screenshot of the console logs? EDIT: Nevermind, I think I know why is that. Version 1.5.1 has an old...
  • Poryg
    What version of rpg maker do you have? @Flottos
  • Poryg
    Poryg commented on Shaz's profile post.
    I know this full well. Just one 20 minute video, then it's back to work... and then boom, a 3h movie.
  • Poryg
    Poryg commented on ImaginaryVillain's profile post.
    @Guardinthena Plugins are made to add feature. But the mainstream plugin makers often don't exactly care about performance and optimization.
  • Poryg
    Poryg commented on Poryg's profile post.
    Had a rough day, but otherwise quite fine... What about you? @MushroomCake28 I cannot say you're wrong. :D Many of them are related to...
  • Poryg
    Poryg reacted to MushroomCake28's comment on Poryg's profile post with Like Like.
    You guys were probably drunk when you came up with 90% of those expressions.
  • Poryg
    Poryg reacted to Kupotepo's comment on Poryg's profile post with Like Like.
    Hello, how are you? long time no see. The Czechs drink more beer per capita than anyone else in the world, consuming on average 43...
  • Poryg
    Poryg updated their status.
    Fun fact. Czech language has more than 50 (possibly even 60) expressions for "drunk".
  • Poryg
    Poryg commented on Tai_MT's profile post.
    4 hours of sleep are my regular dose between two night shifts.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

oh god, a new version of RPG Maker is coming soon already....
So a new RPG Maker has been teased on RPG Maker Web's Twitter. Hmm...
So in my stream for the No Travel Game Jam, I mentioned we were going to do a teaching make a game from beginning to end series of streams, but it had to wait on an announcement I couldn't make yet before I could start... Keep your eyes on our twitter tonight.
Surprise extra Text Adventure session! Feel free to drop by!
I just started parallax mapping. Better results for sure, but a lot more time consuming. It's more fun than I thought though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VideoGamesSoundtracks