Poryg's latest activity

• Poryg
    Poryg commented on residntevl's profile post.
    Pity blacker lotus isn't as famous :/
  • Poryg
    Poryg commented on Poryg's profile post.
    The fact that you confiscate money from opponent can help you gain more money and bankrupt your opponent. It also promotes use of...
  • Poryg
    Well, you are allowed to use decoder chips only twice until you pass GO. And you aren't allowed to use them in prison. This allows a...
  • Poryg
    However, the game is still playable if you keep the money face down on the table and deal with the chance cards on display somehow. In...
  • Poryg
    And when I posted a photo to my gf instructing her what to focus on, she immediately became able to recognize the fakes even without...
  • Poryg
    Poryg updated their status.
    Monopoly crooked cash was kinda disappointing. It took me about 2 minutes to learn how to spot fake money and chance cards.
  • Poryg
    Poryg updated their status.
    Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total...
  • Poryg
    Poryg commented on JohnDoeNews's profile post.
    That's some horrible chess opening.
  • Poryg
    Poryg replied to the thread #3 - introduction to window types.
    Absolutely. The error suggests only a couple possible options. 1. Improperly written plugin 2. Improperly used plugin 3. Plugin...
  • Poryg
    What would be the plugin's code? Are you also using it in proper scene?
  • Poryg
    Do you have the plugin properly saved and active within the project?
  • Poryg
    Radeon RX6500. Over my 1050Ti the boost in performance should be substantial. However, apparently the upgrade needs to be postponed. The...
  • Poryg
    However, there is a cheat that allows you to move an opponent's piece and a cheat that allows you to ignore the value you've rolled.
  • Poryg
    Cheaters edition does not allow you to roll a favorable number. It only allows you to do cheats present on the table in form of cheat...
  • Poryg
    Poryg reacted to Johnny_Ray's comment on Poryg's profile post with Like Like.
    "He's evolving, just backwards."

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Happy treason day, Colonial friends <3

I am officially amused. One of the NPCs in my project is basically meant as the guy you check in with to point you where you should go next, including if you’ve been away for a bit and have forgotten.

I can conclusively say he does his job nicely. I was out of town over the weekend. I had forgotten what I was working on, so I checked what I had last done with him for a reminder. ^.^
While talking about anime with a friend got the idea of doing this. :kaopride:
4m6nhlF.jpg

Character: Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail.
Dog saliva is an antiseptic.
NghNgE9.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiec