Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glad to see Huawei getting out of blacklist of USA. Huawei's cameras are unbeatable.
    Reactions: Elliott404
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Ok. 1 point for Huawei from @Poryg. 6 points against Huawei from everyone else. I think I'll believe the majority here.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Gotta admit defeat. I have made a check, Xiaomi is winning by great margin against both Samsung (even with the best display I can't justify the $1400 price tag) and Huawei. That doesn't mean this situation is going to stay still though. Before p30 and s10 came out, s9 was overpriced and Xiaomi flagship was close to $1000.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @Poryg To be fair I'm not attacking Huawei as a company or their products. The data thing is the law in China, so every chinese tech company that collect data is affected. If you don't mind potentially giving some info to the Chinese Government, then I'm all for Huawei.
    Yesternight was bogus. Playing cat and mouse with thieves is not the kind of fun I'd like during my night shifts.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @Golden Unicorn Gaming good in theory, less so in practice. After you defend yourself, even in your own home the cops will treat you like a criminal, and the pretrial judge will scrutinize every facet of your case for justification to charge you. The very fact of your survival will be treated as grounds that you didnt have "cause to fear for your life".
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    So you better have your ducks in a row. Even when the guy shot 1. Wasnt actually killed and 2. Shot at me during a home invasion let me tell you the process you go through as a victim trying to prove self-defense is hostile and frightening here in the States, even states that uphold gun rights. One activist judge and suddenly you are at trial. Got off there but honestly more traumatizing than the initial incident.
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    @Philosophus Vagus We’ve got a lot in common. What state are you in/did this happen in, if I may ask?
    So, I have received a statement from my bank that I have paid 0 czk in fees in 2018. Sometimes the bureaucracy is shocking.
    Reactions: Elliott404
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    That makes as much sense as the time my college mailed me a bill for $0.05. I think it cost them more to mail the bill than they got.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah. Soon we will also be required to pay with 0 dollar bills whenever we receive free stuff.
    Super mario maker looks like a very cool game. A pity I don't have Nintendo switch ;_;
    Sometimes I wonder if I ever see a battle that's more legendary than Gintama's toilet paper battle.
    Anybody willing to go to work in my stead? I'm suddenly so sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open.
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    :(
    It's never too late to get that snap in the bathroom in the middle of the expedient! ^^''' (use only in an emergency!!) xD
    Reactions: Poryg
    Last year I had a problem with fruit flies on food. This year I have a problem with fruit flies trying to get up my nose.
    Reactions: Ryisunique
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Either the insects are becoming more aggressive or more stupid, there's no other explanation to it.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Maybe you have a pear as a nose? lol
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana
    I've been trying to take a certain girl out for years. And now when it's finally possible, I get sick... Someone must really hate me :D
    After receiving spam love letters, sex offers, broken hearted spams and scams I'm now receiving spam hatemail. What's going to be next?
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I don't remember. It was a spam email I received in 2014. Well, actually three of them, each one with different zip file. The reason why they summoned me? Parking tickets. Considering the fact that I don't have a car or driver's license, I had a pretty good laugh.
    Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    Same. Scammers can't even find the right lists of people to scam.
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    I guess your fake id will come in handy then.
    My first 4 km outdoor run, yay! Although I'm not happy with the time - 27 min. Need to take it down to 25 or less.
    So far I'm responsible for two bans here afaik. Both for pirated MV. Can't say I'm too proud of it, both were kinda giveaways.
    A courier company that deals with Chinese diplomatic missions requires payment through Walmart money transfer. Oh my gosh :D
    Reactions: standardplayer
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Then once the scammer send the $80 to pay the fee, he emailed him pretending to be his supervisor saying brother so and so has ran off and joined a traveling circus, and stole from us $10000. I am handling all of his contacts now. What was his business with you?
    Kes
    Kes
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    The first time I read it I thought you were into a strange courier company.
    Never expected MSI hardware to give me this much trouble with Linux...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Interestingly enough, the SSL handshake fails even when I generate a self signed SSL certificate. Arrgh!
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Btw. Just in case you're wondering, any other linux has either jittery graphics (linuxes based on Debian, Fedora and ArchLinux) or screen moved down (linuxes based on OpenSUSE). The only options would be linuxes without GUI like Ubuntu server (I can't even use classic Ubuntu), but hey... That's ridiculous :D
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Doesn't Linux always give problems?
    After watching Young Sheldon I'm watching The Big Bang Theory for the second time (now in English). So many story inconsistencies there...
    Elliott404
    Elliott404
    It feels like they forgot some details as they were keep going with the series.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    *after he was told owning Uranium for his nuclear reactor was illegal, he made a death ray.
    Elliott404
    Elliott404
    That was extreme lol
    It's always such satisfaction to make people threaten you over consequences of stupid actions they made. :D
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Not really.
    Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    Well as long the criminals bow down to you everything is fine, I guess. ;)
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    People do a decent job of respecting those in charge in most areas. I worked in the computer lab in my college when I was a student there and I was the one who had to kick people out when we closed. Oddly despite being a scrawny kid people listened, and I think that is because they knew I had the power to call security on them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back to the bugs.
100 bugs in my coding,
take one down,
fix it up,
132 bugs in my coding.
On the plus side, if all this rioting sparks another Covid outbreak... I will have a whole lot of time to work on my game. Not exactly how I wanted to get that time, but hey I'm a glass is half full... of RM kind of guy. :LZSwink:
A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shinkukae