Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Quite a successful day. I fixed a bug, I cut my hair and I took some time in a gym. Now I'm so tired...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Mine was too on my first try. But on my second try the hair is nearly perfect. You don't cut excessively deep with the scissors, because the purpose of them is just to shorten the hair so the machine has easier work.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    On try number two I got several improvements. One: I let my hair get slightly greasy. This way I had no problems with longer hair that wanted to escape. It's a bit uncomfortable to touch, but I'm not a comfy man.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Two: I used a portable mirror instead of my hands to guess where I should cut. And I spent 90 minutes cutting my hair. It's almost perfect, only at the back it could be better.
    Reactions: ??????
    In past I used to not place too much worth in puzzle games. However, nowadays I'm surprised how the skills gained from puzzles help me.
    I wonder why some girl hit the gyms if all they do there is just sit there and have a chit chat. A café is much better for it.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Note: When I say for a woman, I don't say women are incapable of that, I just say that it's rather unusual. After all, among the gym's regulars there were both male and female world champions. But that woman wasn't a champion and neither was she famous in this kind of world. She was just there with a guy friend/boyfriend/husband.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I bet if I weren't sick I'd be like that. I've always been unusually strong for my size. I build muscle fast and it takes a long time to atrophy, even now I could lift my brothers with no problem and I spend most of my time in bed due to exhaustion from my illness.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    That girl sounds awesome. But I get why that would be a blow to some people's ego.
    Some trends of these days are just despicable. For ecample "Learn a language"... Teaches you only 1000 common phrases.
    Reactions: Finnuval
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    And 900 of them are swear words?
    ??????
    ??????
    To be fair, I could teach you how to speak javascript in less than 100 keywords - its more about the nuances of the syntax within the language :p
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    For some reason my shoulder keeps on popping and pain shoots through whole arm. I'm pondering if it goes away or I need amputation.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Yeah I said the same thing before ending up in hospital for 5 days almost dead :p just take care
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Poryg, Do you live in the Czech Republic? You can cross to Germany or Austria if you do not like nearly hospitals. Petty sure in they have a high tech there.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    My search query: "How to make caffeine". Google: Did you mean "How to make cocaine"? Sometimes you just have to love Google for its humour.
    If your child's room is a mess, there is no need to be angry at him. After all, it has its advantages. Less stuff breaks from falling.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Since it ringed in your head that you did something wrong, I guess it worked, although if you want to be a messy guy, you still mustn't forget that being messy is a huge responsibility.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Now that I see it again, it looks more offensive than a mere joke... Sorry about that. :D
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Ever stepped out of bed and onto a piece of Lego barefoot? That'll change your tune :p
    Reactions: Kwerty
    Uvcmswasc. It may look like a set of random letters, but it is not. Although I'm not sure there are any cryptography enthusiasts here...
    Blackyu
    Blackyu
    *that trying to solve the substitution would mean searching through 2^26 combinations. I don't think I'm curious enough to do that
    First part was sent cause I mistyped on the Tab key.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, since the key is shorter than the number of letters in the sentence, the key can be derived. Vigenere cipher has been broken for a long while after all :D
    Blackyu
    Blackyu
    Huh, Vigenère. Neat.
    I tried to see if I could get anything from "uvcmswasc" by using key "poryg", got "fhlomhmbe". Actually a pretty satisfying result.
    Well, I hate to admit it... But it's time to hit the gym again. However, this time I'll try to find one I won't have 90 min travels to.
    Yugioh anime kind of tells me that it could be fun to have a cardgame where you don't have a random hand, but preorder your cards.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I think you didn't read my post properly :p :D
    Milennin
    Milennin
    That's how RPG's work, where you have access to your full skill list from the start as long you got the MP. All it requires is offering skills that interact with each other so it provides interesting choices to be made.
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Not very hard to make a card game. Just time consuming.
    Fatigue, hot weather-related grumpiness and a bottle of beer. Great time for bad clever jokes. Or great time to go to sleep.
    Dungeonmind
    Dungeonmind
    Or in my case great time for another cold one. haha :) enjoy buddy!
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I'd love to enjoy it, but I'm currently too tired to enjoy anything. I tried to make a poem for my crush for Easter... But well, was very hard.
    EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out.
    Kes
    Kes
    I suspect he typed it like that first time round.
    It's one of the things I find so sad in threads - the person works out a solution and leaves a post like that, and doesn't say what the fix is. It means that if anyone has the same problem they have to start a new thread, instead of just reading the answer.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @Kes got it right. I saw a forum thread that had a title "Please delete". So I thought it could be fun to just type this in status updates, since you can't edit them anymore.
    Elliott404
    Elliott404
    @Kes yes. It frustrates when I finally find a thread that has my problem, and with this kind of edits. I kind of now don't care if some problems are already in the threads, I just make my own thread hoping for a solution instead.

@Poryg I actually fell for it that I went in your profile for this. . .
    When you ask a girl on a date and receive laugh as a response... Fortunately it was just a surprised laugh though.
    What a lovely day. Had a 13h night trip, then some appointnents... And with little to no sleep I'll be leaving on another 13h trip. God...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Sometimes I call my night shifts 13h long trips btw.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    What are you getting high at work or something? Hope not, gotta stay sharp when you're the man whose going down first if anything actually happens one night (you are still in security?).
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Sometimes I have hallucinations from fatigue, so you can say that :D And yes, I'm still there. So far managed to hold my own.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Violent ball of 80's TV electricity* "Oww!! Stupid @ImaginaryVillain and his plugin, he didn't say time travel hurts! And why am I naked??"
It was at 3am Pacific May 25 that Skynet was created. And it came in the form of a messenger plugin so powerful it now runs my randomizer and does it better than the randomizer itself did. What have I created? :kaoback:
Found out someone took one of my artist's commissions, edited it and claimed it as their own. Called them out on Twitter, got blocked. Not sure whether to feel irritated or honored.
Im so glad that im into 16/32bit games because i'd never be able to create any assets for something more complex :p
I was thinking of MAYBE (a big maybe) starting an soundtrack resource thread where I would post one track per week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crybaby8