Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Seeing how children react to me being myself/or realistic, sometimes it makes me question why people exaggerate their behavior around them.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Probably because they are boring, or at least think they are. Dont understand it though, all it does is make the kid feel you dont take them seriously, and if you dont then why should they take anything you have to say seriously either?
    watermark
    watermark
    Well...I wouldn't say exaggerate, but rather sometimes we clown around because kids, especially little ones, find silly acts and physical comedy hilarious. It's joyful to make kids laugh with stuff that would get you only eye rolls from adults. :p
    Marsigne
    They're searching for answers, but I'll sheath my sword and-
    While I don't like Neymar much, I wish him good luck with his case. I'm growing tired of the growing trend of false rape accusations.
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I sure there are many ethical lawyers. I am just being mindful. I see the loopholes of the justice system. I watch too much forensic files lol.
    Marsigne
    @Kupotepo - The court are in favor of rape accussers who're mad enough that "unknowingly" do damage to the Justice System just like Ebay protect sellers hard enough that there's a lot of leakage of scammers that get by. My guess is that it's gonna take a few more decades to fix unless something drastic happens.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    It's Brazil, anything can happen.
    Today I found an amazing fact. Compared to outdoor running treadmill feels like a waste of time. Literally.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The lack of air isn't an issue, since there's always enough air. The only thing that's lacking is air circulation. And even running at 29°C outdoor feels much nicer than running at 25°C indoors, because without circulation the air around you heats up to uncomfortable levels very quickly.
    Nekohime1989
    Nekohime1989
    well it doesn't take you anywhere... so i agree treadmill is a waste of time.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Someone should make an exercise machine that turns the mechanical energy of the exercising into electricity to charge stuff with. Then it wouldn't be a waste anymore.
    My smtp did not work. So I tried to purchase one online. But every smtp seller only targets marketers, ;_;
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Essentially I can't use that just to send emails, because every recipient has to grant explicite permission and every email needs to contain a valid unsubscribe link.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The problem with nodemailer is, it still needs an SMTP.
    I may be weird, but I don't like to hear chatter unrelated to exercise in a gym. And I hate laughs. Okay, I hate distractions in general.
    Reactions: _Shadow_
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Btw. @Dreadshadow I can absolutely understand if people hang out and chat in the gym as long as they fulfill these criteria:
    1. Volume. Keep it down. Don't laugh.
    2. So not waste time. I've seen people take an easy rep and then sit there for five mins blocking a machine.That's like three reps.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Do they have yard sales in your country? Because if they do you can get a home gym for less than the cost of a years membership at most gyms if you do a little looking around.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Tiny apartment. Out of the question.
    TFW When you realize that all this time you've been doing it totally wrong...
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    TFW when you include a double 'when'.
    Reactions: Shaz
    Poryg
    Poryg
    TFWW someone mentions your error, but makes it too. Anyway, glad you noticed it, it was the point of the joke (related to stuff like RPG games etc.)
    Almost got ran over by a car. Lesson for you kids, don't cross the street when you can't see clearly. The driver couldn't see me either.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    You always need to observe people on the road. Most of the time, they are too stupid to be driving.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, the problem wasn't my lack of observation. It was that I crossed the road somewhere where it was dangerous. Usually it's safe, because it's not clogged up. But when it is clogged up, there's no way I can see or even predict the behavior of cars thanks to the stupid road system there.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    It was a good lesson. Next time I see this situation, I'll cross the road at the traffic lights instead of risking my health or life.
    In few days I might try to set up my own SMTP. Only for sending emails, not receiving, so hopefully with an online tutorial won't be hard.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, thanks guys for your tips, although I'm not sure I'll use them well... I know very little about server related stuff, for example I don't even know the difference between a local web server and a server accessible through www. :(
    TheSorcerer
    Hit us up if you need any help along the way. :D
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    @Poryg Well, if you want to learn the difference read up on LANs, WANs, NAT (Network Address Translation) and port forwarding. Also www. is just a standard/generic subdomain. Not all websites use www.
    Reactions: Poryg
    I'll try my best to stay at the current work for at least this year... But what I know for sure is that I won't be there after that summer.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And since the daylight is increasing, it's more and more difficult to sleep even in my days off. I have increasing occurences of five hour sleeps in my days off. Which doesn't help the situation at all. So I think I'll be there throughout winter, but leave before the following Summer.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Ah. I forget I'm weird and have no problem sleeping in daytime or nighttime. My internal clock doesn't give a ****, just needs heavy curtains over the windows.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I was just thinking it'd be pleasant the way the heat is to work in the cool of the night and pass out in an a/c'd room during the heat of the day. :D
    Darn it! I Spent an hour making a realistic looking fake ID (of a nonexistent country) only to name it as fakeID.png and send it to scammer.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Stupid scammer no.1: Not even bothering to read my email. Although it doesn't really matter for them I guess, they will just Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.
    Elliott404
    Elliott404
    Stupid no.2 then: being decieved by a troll.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Poryg, telephone scammer is super funny. First he speaks with an indian accent with English name. Next week, he impersonated and speaks with female Chinese accent with English name. My goodness the scammer has fun with using Google Voice.
    Yay, I'm rich, I have received a $840,000 donation from an Italian with English name! #SpamEmails
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    However, if I have a bad day, it become irritated real quick. The scammer is so demanding. They ask what is your email, your credit number, and we are good people who are from Microsoft company. They are really good at boldface lying.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    They're not really good at lying, people are just naïve. The moment you become pushy, they immediately turn aggressive and irritated. Don't let them syskey you and you're good to go.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    For example one scammer wanted me to send an email to royal bank of Scotland. Its email? info@royalbankofscotland.xyz - even though UK has domain .co.uk. Plain stupid, but some will fall for it, because they're uneducated in the field and hence naive.
    Six meals today and I'm still hungry... :(
    Reactions: SolonWise
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @OmnislashXX Caloric deficit actually. I'm trying to trick my body into burning calories by alternating between caloric deficit and enough calories. It works quite okay, I've already lost 500g. But when I need to refill energy, I feel hunger through the entire day.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Sounds like a good time to practice fasting?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Could be. I'm thinking of going for a carnivore diet. Fasting can make the transition easier.
    I wonder why in 2019 we still use old standards for sms. Non-standard characters like š or emoji take so many characters...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    For example in Unicode characters take one to three bytes. Had this been transferred into mobiles, we'd suddenly have the non-standard characters take two or three spaces.
    ??????
    ??????
    dude, I dont think i've sent a standard sms message in like 6 years...
    Tjat feeling when even my dreams have more dates than me ;_;
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Actually the only boundaries are the ones set by either side. If both sides have no boundaries, you go for it. If someone says no, they most probably mean it. Things are simple. You don't have to TRY to love, it comes natural and you don't need someone who TRIES to love you. No. They must feel it natural too.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    That's an oversimplification. If a 20yr old goes for a 13yr old, I don't care if they're both wanting it. That stuff should stay illegal.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I think we've officially crossed the line on this subject though.
    I just love these one star reviews just because a software lacks Czech. Especially considering how terrible these translations are and...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    considering the fact that English or German are pretty much a must nowadays.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    "You can't customize the background color of the icons - 1 star" :)
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    It's like we need to Czech everything.
    So Huawei is embargoed by USA and blacklisted by Google. So does that mean I'll be forced to convert to Samsung in 2 years?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, since I got my mate p10 lite, I've already had three updates. I think that's sufficient, given the fact that I don't have it for even a year. And while benchmarks may not be as good as with samsung phones (although in the latest tests Xiaomi flagship has won), the price/performance ratio is just better.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Samsung relies on its display (and they have really awesome display technology, it's visible on their TVs), Huawei relies on advanced camera. The only bad thing I would say about Huawei phones is, I don't like that they don't allow you to root your phone. I don't root my phones, since I don't need it. But I'd love the user to have this choice.
    TWings
    TWings
    Whether it's Samsung or Apple, the prices are way above the used technology and materials. You just pay the brand for the most part (since whatever the price is people will buy it). Lots of smaller companies sell decent phones for 1/3 or even 1/4 the price.
    I just love random reviews. "PRO: Discover weekly gives you new songs every week using a great algorithm. CON: Discovery algorithm is bad."
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    So it depends. This alogrithm becomes better, the more metadata you feed it. Interact with Spotify, press a like when you really like something, pass a song you dislike. It will learn about you.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    modern "algorithms" are bordering the invasion of privacy lately.
    last week, I went to watch an episode of Hawaii Five-O, in a website completely unrelated to youtube, and in that episode there was a scene involving a secret door disguised as a wardrobe.
    the same day, hours later, I go to youtube,.... what do I find in my recommendations? "How to build a secret door disguised as a wardrobe".
    ......I kid you not.
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @Dreadshadow Naturally, that's how recommended feeds should work, although my question was not literal, it was figurative in context to my status. But thanks for the answer.
    I don't have extremely large feet... But buying shoes is quite difficult for me. My feets' sizes are different from one another :(
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Isn't it normal for your feet to be slightly different sizes? It's meant to be fairly common for different parts of your body to differ in size from one another. I guess it might be a bit of a problem if one foot is vastly larger or smaller than the other foot.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, you're right, it's natural the body is not symmetrical. But the differences should be minor if the body wants to function properly. Few cm of leg difference are enough to make you limp and can be connected to scoliosis.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Feet shouldn't be too different from each other either as it can affect your balance in balance demanding places if too large of a difference. One shoe number of a difference shouldn't be too much of a problem though, it's true it's more of an inconvenience than anything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

20/24 done. Still no clue waht to put in 24, though...
I will be streaming RPG Maker demos very soon
Not. Enough. TIME.
Ami
--- Cheating ---

Hero: I can't Stand this! (Activate Infinite HP, Stats 999)
Game Police: Hold right there!
Hero: What happened,sir?
Game Police: You're under arrest because Using Cheat in the Game,illegally!
(Handcuffing the Hero)
Hero: Huh???
Game Police: You have the Punishment to Not be in this world: 6 Months
Hero
: (Shocking) WHAT???
Need advice that should be adjusted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuilderInc