Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My Apache helicopter was shot down... I need to get a new one :(
    Reactions: Finnuval
    melancholy-sama
    melancholy-sama
    What is an Apache helicopter?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    An american light assault helicopter. Designed to be nimble and easy to maneuver (hence Apache). They carry a machinegun, a set of guided rockets and a set of small unguided rockets.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    They are incredibly versatile and can have multiple purposes depending on the warhead their guided missiles carry. Hellfire missiles were good against armored vehicles, but some even carried napalm warheads.
    I'm going to test some energy pills instead of energy drinks. If they work, I'm going to save 50% on the energy drinks.
    When I was at work previously, I was unproductive, so I made a cipher. Today my mind was full of ciphers as I was tired.
    Couldn't do anything constructive, so I went on to upgrade the vigenère cipher. It's not unbreakable, but trying to do it is not worth it.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I ran some more research. And I have to say, even by transforming my script to Unicode would be quite nasty. Unicode has over 900 thousand characters, allowing for over 900 thousand different alphabets. Brute-forcing a 14-char long unicode key could require up to 900k^14, which is about 2.28*10^83 - a ridiculously huge number.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Then if you try to fit it in the correct alphabet, that's 900k possible alphabets. So you'd end up with having to brute force through up to that huge number in the previous post to the power of 900k.

This all has one huge drawback though, this number can be significantly reduced.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Nevertheless, this reduction comes through possible occurences of characers with high unicode value. So I'm thinking of transforming my cipher to work absolutely based on numbers, but in the end encode everything in the 95 basic ascii characters.
    Laziness, rage, mania and anxiety. What a way to spend your weekend...
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @The Stranger Hey I said I'm not usually one for CP, have no idea what makes a good one. I enjoyed it though. So what if it's more humorous than it is creepy? You might like the restoration better, it's more supernatural and less jokey. I don't know, I like the irreverence, not as if any of the stories are likely to frighten me so they might as well humor me at least. :D
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    In any case it was a welcome reprieve from the political videos that lead me to it in the first place.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And while you're discussing this, I'm trying to devise an unbreakable Vigenère cipher mutation :D So far quite successfully.
    So even Facebook messenger is political now. Gosh... Soon politics will be everywhere :(
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Eh, not really. They're just raised in different places. You are thinking specifically of stud farms I think, where the ratio is 50:1 because their is a reason the expression "bull-like stamina" exists. Most of the meat we consume comes from steer, cows are milked/bred for more meat and the elderly are typically made into animal feed, ironically for the most part people don't even actually eat cows typically.
    Reactions: Poryg
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Though it is always the cows that we think about whenever we are eating a hamburger...The cows that humans rarely eat and that typically get to live to a natural age unlike their castrated male counterparts. Though if you think about it maybe that's why they are all cows in the video, all the bulls are castrated and murdered as teenagers, and the whole uprising is one of irate mothers, gmoms and sisters. :guffaw:
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    That sounds like Polish beef our country received one day. It consisted of 60% horse meat :D
    Hearts of iron 4, Ethiopia. Too easy to survive after the new update :(
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The result of that is, much higher enemy casualties even with no planning bonus (which you now lose 8x faster than you used to). Because unlike the AI who just attacks mindlessly, I comcentrate 8 divisions on one point, create a pocket and then expand it to create new weak points in the enemy frontline.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The new update brought in with a new DLC introduced fuel and reworked the mechanics of navy. As a result of that Britain doesn't know how to use it anymore and it is quite easy to just invade it. USA s also reworked so it's not just a sitting duck and can do something. Nevertheless, overall it's more challenging for smaller nations, although exploits remain.
    Amarok
    Amarok
    i see thanks for the explanation mate! i might give it another chance soon
    I'd make a joke about pinapple pizza, but somebody might get offended, so I guess not :(
    Lately I've been waking up with intense thirsts and intense headaches no matter how much I drank through the day :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729