Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I am following your videos tutorials serie about coding on MV and I am at the third video. Thank you for making it but's a bit hard to follow since you don't show the whole plugin at the end. I had to screenshot the lines between 110-159 because you scrolled so fast on them.
    :rtear:
    I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
    fluffymonster
    fluffymonster
    @DoubleX It wouldn't be fair to the Ace owners, etc. who paid full price for the next installment.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    It's just another version. Everyone has their favorite anyway.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    If MZ's editor runs better than MV's that'll be good enough for me honestly. I had SO many UI issues in MV. They (mostly) fixed it, but not completely. I really do hope MZ runs more like VX Ace did for me.
    std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    I know basically nothing about C++ (or C for that matter). But it's probably better that I don't else I'd be tempted to crack open Unity. :kaoswt: Still cool that you're willing to learn more than one language unlike some lazy people who will remain unnamed. :LZSwink:
    Hudell
    Hudell
    you really like STDs, huh.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, Javascript and C++ hold a lot of similarities, so it's easier. :D
    My game underwent massive optimization. From 169MB RAM I decreased the memory consumption to 133MB RAM despite added content.
    Lesson learned. If you're programming C++ on windows, using gcc is pointless - lots of good features are unsupported due to bugs.
    Reactions: Kupotepo
    ??????
    ??????
    I always feel like it'd be much easier to do a tutorial if I had an actual person who cared to explain it to as I'm going over it. I honestly feel so freakin dumb sitting there talking myself through what I'm doing.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I wouldn't worry about that. I've worked for charity, I've handed down leaflets and I've worked in a call center. The same as here. Once you get into it, the idiotic feeling disappears. And eventually it feels actually pretty natural.
    ??????
    ??????
    I've worked in many call centers too. Had to listen to recordings myself once a week to 'improve' too, we all did. it was lame af! But at least with that your still speaking to another person. Talking to myself just makes me feel like im insane :D
    This week we got last week's leaks plus some RTP music. Three weeks and I'm still not wowed.
    So I finally tried the new Master of Orion. Gotta day, when I read a review that said it was just a worse clone of civ5, I did not expect it to be that precise.
    So Summer has finally decided to pay us a visit. This time not during April, but during June. I can't say I missed it too much.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Poryg, why? Busy making games or tutorials. I am not going to guess why people are a mystery to me.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Gym is overrated anyway, unless you have serious weight/posture problems I never understood what is the point of going there.

I'm 6'2 and 176lbs, people think I attend gyms for years, and I never entered into one, not even once.
    Just eat healthy, be active and exercise, that's more than enough to be fit naturally.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Busy making games and being lazy. :D
    8 gigs of RAM and 64bit system. Well, looks like game making is not for the lower classes anymore.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Eliaquim and Ami
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    Yeah, I saw that! Mine has 16 GB ram. I hope it runs ok(if I buy it)
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    64 bit is needed for the 8 gb too, remember 32 bit had the 4 gb limit as the maximum value you can store in 32 bit is around 4 gb.
    Reactions: Ami
    Ami
    Ami
    my laptop aren't good enough but can run the MV. hope the minimum are same like MV
    I think I finally understand how is it possible that your grandpa changes your phone's language to Chinese.
    I played with git for the first time trying to back up my game. Ended up deleting it instead.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Luckily git is idiotproof, so I could restore the project before all was lost.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    That is a big benefit of the backup system. You can accidentally delete data and you can restore back again.
    Programming my game in C++ has taught me a couple of things.
    1. C++ is not nearly as scary as it looks. With a good engine I can't even call it exactly difficult either.
    2. Programming for Windows vs. programming for Linux, it's an easy win for Linux.
    Just wasted 4 hours trying to find an issue in my code. Turns out I forgot "if __cplusplus extern "C" {}"... Sometimes I feel so dumb.
    Riazey
    Riazey
    As a js noob it's nice to see even the great have these moments. LMAO :kaoblush:
    Stapleton
    Stapleton
    Happens to me all the time.
    Fun fact. Czech language has more than 50 (possibly even 60) expressions for "drunk".
    Reactions: MushroomCake28
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Hello, how are you? long time no see.
    The Czechs drink more beer per capita than anyone else in the world, consuming on average 43 gallons (160 liters) per person, per year. I don't know it is true, but you know what is going there.

In Czech Republic, Around 90% of the adult population have completed at least secondary education.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    You guys were probably drunk when you came up with 90% of those expressions.
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Had a rough day, but otherwise quite fine... What about you?
    @MushroomCake28 I cannot say you're wrong. :D Many of them are related to various professions to demonstrate that everyone here drinks.
    Fiddler on the roof. Three hours of procrastination, of which I don't regret a single minute. I am seriously impressed.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm a master in procrastination. There were even times when I procrastinated from my procrastinating. In fact even in this case I wanted to play a game. Instead I opened deezer, browsed through my favorite songs and saw Matchmaker in my favorites, looked it up on youtube, looked up the movie... And procrastinated from gaming by watching a 3h long movie.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Now that takes some skills. You should be proud!
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I have nothing to be proud about. Oftentimes I end up regretting my procrastination either way. This is one of the few occasions where I'd call it well wasted time, because the movie was amazing.
    Good news, the corona virus mortality rate is finally on the decline.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    On two graphs? I watch that site periodically since March. And gotta say, after seeing it rise so quickly to 20% and then slowly to 21%, where it stayed for two weeks, I'm rather happy to see a drop to 19%.
    ozubon
    ozubon
    That's a single graph to be frank, the recovery to death cases is presented as a single relationship. Furthermore a sum of many countries rates which respectively vary greatly for the time being. Dynamical systems can rise incrementally so drops need to become continuous before it's fair to say there's a change in direction. Not that worldometer can't be a useful approximation but it's just not conclusive data.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, that's true. Hopefully the trend is going to continue. Although I'm kind of skeptical too, given the influx of people on the streets.
    If even mild depressions are enough to knock me out for a day, I don't want to see what a crippling depression looks like...
    Johnny_Ray
    Johnny_Ray
    Sigh...and when you realize that is coming to bite at you often and more often...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I definitely hope not. I'm not ready to seek psychiatric help.
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    yeah... I know this feeling. Depression already took a lot of time from my life. :(
    Yesternight I had a dream about my school. To think I used to hate to go there, yet now it throws me into depression about good old times that will never come back...
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    I promised myself that I would never attend a school for anything ever again. THAT'S How much school stunk for me...

I forwent college and never looked back, one of my smarter decisions, really. Despite what the "norm" says, it doesn't feel worth it! Besides's i'm needed too much where I am now to go off and endure even more academic agony for a job that'll probably take me nowhere!
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Mid-school was probably my golden era during my academic time. I wasn't worried about the academic grade at all, had a good time, had good friends, and at some degree affected my opinion and view on something up till now (in a good way). Also was the time I did my hobby without worrying about a lot of things. I had dreamed that several times already.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    I never dreamt anything past and before those times. I spent my life elsewhere. I don't even "remember" I was in school. Nothing to dream.
    With restrictions getting looser, spring heat and the amount of people in public increasing I hunted down a half mask. However, with current lack of ffp3 masks and p3 filters though I wonder if I even get to use it.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Are you going for an Easter mask hunt? I hope you find one.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Nope. I hunted a mask against corona virus.
    Black Pagan
    Black Pagan
    I suspect this whole situation is not going to get better anytime sooner. I mean, It might feel like its back to normal but then again, Some Doctors have estimated that there might be several phases of the Virus disappearing and coming back and this would go on till 2022.

So I would hold on to those masks. You never know.. in these uncertain times.
    The biggest lesson I've got from the quarantine? How important are women even for a lonewolf like me. As much as I'm usually annoyed by chain posts on Facebook, this time they caused an influx of various photos, usually feminine. May not look like much, but turns out it's actually a great morale booster.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    This hint comes from someone that had a few women in the past and that is now currently married, so treasure it and don't take it as an insult. Ok?
    First of all, if u wanna get a woman then you should stop being a creep, women don't like men like that. They just don't.

Just my 2 cents.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Seek validation from within, for if you seek it from without you will always been seeking. - "Fortune Cookie-san"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In tomorrow's video, parallax mapping. I will touch on the palgins of the wonderful @HUDELL
Bleaching my whole head so I can dye it green. Hopefully I don't fry it all off. Pray for me.
Completed my game's menu! :LZScheeze: (Game Title: ⟁False Server)
Also showcasing Galv_ChoicePictures.js by Galv
and,
AKUNOU_Option plugins by Tsutumi Kawahara.
(More details in the video description on YouTube.)

1 million messages is approaching. The end is near! M1M is like Y2K, but forum based. It's a bug that's gonna delete all attachments when we hit 1 mil messages. At least with Y2K we had warning....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsammmm