Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So far it's been 50 minutes since that chest pain begun... Still not leaving. But doesn't look life threatening at least.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Yeah, even better. Don't be a knucklehead, call a doctor. There's not a whole lot of innocuous chest pain to be had, and it's better to be safe than sorry, or dead.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Go see the doctor.
    Reactions: samkfj
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Dammit porky you better go see the doc.
    After a period of large spending I have a period of large conserving. Thanks to the food checks I don't have large expenses though.
    This is it. Even online gaming is getting an influx of poorly made quick bakes. Back to making DOS games I guess >:(
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Small indie games back in the DOS era were as bad for a good part.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, but it's the only market that isn't flooded by crap games now.
    Change is coming to our workplace. Too bad it's that kind of change that won't make sense, will just piss people, but is still implemented.
    Reactions: Elliott404
    Poryg
    Poryg
    There are a ton of changes that would make sense and would be good. But the only one of that kind was a necessary one. I was given a raise, because the current salary was illegal.
    Blackyu
    Blackyu
    Are you sure you weren't planning to sum up the entirety of changes applied to the French School System since 2000 ? Because that sounds like the same thing.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Sounds like what the US does. Change just to change not change that is needed or will make sense.
    I can't say I'm unhappy with the linux build... However, it makes me sad that I have bought so many things for windows I now can't run.
    In the end I had a pretty decent rest. Five hours through the afternoon, 8 hours through the night.
    Fatigue can be really amazing sometimes. Since 3:45am I have hallucinations even LSD addicts can envy me.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I remember that time I decided to do a long drive straight through instead of sleeping partyway. About 3:30 am I started to see imaginary deer on the highway.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I usually see people when I'm hallucinating, most of the time women. Usually they are just silent and stationary though, as if watching if I'm sleeping. Today I even panicked so much from it that towards the end I played the camera replay to see if it was true.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    However, it's also true that I was exceptionally tired at that night (the colleague whose shift was ending was worried I was sick when he saw me) and had a night when not only my colleague would not tolerate any sleeping apart from in my designated breaks,I also had my boss around, so sleeping was out of the question. Usually I'm capable of getting some rest through the shift.
    I've been reluctant to play turn based 4X games lately. I'm a warmonger... But many games make waging war so unrewarding or even punishing.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And in civilization series it's quite visible. In civ 5 you increase your warmonger rating the more you wage offensive wars. That results in diplomatic sanctions. In civ 6 it's even worse with the population being angrier the longer you push for warfare. Sometimes forcing to try and dominate through other means, like culture or diplomacy. But that's so unrewarding, because the AI is highly exploitable.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Whenever I played Civ V, I'd always disable every other victory condition apart from conquest. The non-war mechanics in these games tend to be trash. Couldn't stand diplomacy in Civ V.
    Reactions: Poryg
    Average two times a day I regret being a man. Sitting down on my testicles can be so painful...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    It's not inflamed. I have a large sack. As such I can't wear briefs, because they are too tight for it and once I even woke up with one testicle up in my hip (didn't get far from the sack, but... was painful)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I wear boxers or trunks, but they don't make my problem any better of course. Still, it's still much better to sit down on them than to step on them.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Before you call it impossible, please note that I was sitting on the ground and tried to stand up. I always pull my legs under my hip in the process... And twice I didn't put the hip up in time, which resulted in stepping on them.
    Chess and after that a trip home. One girl's lucky I had a short trip though. Well... Me too. I don't like to perform violent acts on girls.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I can't afford to fight using tactical nukes though, because in order to make one I'd have to rob a nuclear power plant :p Although maybe I could use my tablet as a nuclear weapon, seeing that the temperature of my CPU rose as high as to 6,280°C yesterday.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, against a thick pole and meat cleaver even stab vests are useless :D
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'd sell you a tactical nuke, but I'm not sure the Ministry of Defence would approve of it. Small as a tennis ball. I usually smack them out into the city with a tennis racket when I'm bored. lol. Try blowing on your computer, that might help cool it down. :p
    Released a new plugin. Its name may be a bit misleading, but it may be useful for several purposes.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Hey--that's useful. Well done little bro.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    I've programmed the same auto-advance function for Ace, for my next game. I personally never use it but I wanted to replicate Visual Novel functions, so why not?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I don't use it either, but it's definitely something the default engine is lacking. And when I saw the request, I was kind of surprised that nobody has made it yet for MV.
    One linux distro made me crack up: The difference between ultimate (19€) and free version? Ultimate contains 50 pre-installed apps.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And two desktop environments. And support.
    Apart from the support everything was free/open source.
    Yesterday I got busted being in a public transport without a ticket. Received a 30 dollar fine. It came as a surprise. And it worked.
    And once again... Ever since I got night shifts back, I haven't been able to do any work programming-wise. I hate it...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    On top of that I received a fine for getting caught without a ticket in the public transport. Today of all days, when all sorts of weird stuff is happening :D
    I hate it that when I shave my beard, I don't have a beard to play with :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose