Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Please, help me, something's been following me since morning! :o " "Omg, what is it?" "Work!" - Me in good ol'days :'-)
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I have changed... These changes are small and gradual, but present. And I don't like them in the slightest.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I agree works can be very scary.
    I always love it when I argue with someone and the argument, even if a bit heated, is full of reasonable points. They're rare, but existent.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I like any debate really if my opponent wants to continue to debate and not simple yelling at me and calling me names. I feel very sad that angry management issue hit very hard on every political spectrum.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Some people dislike debating and then you do not debate in the first place. Simply say "I do not like to debate because I might get into a fight and it is hard to control my emotion during a debate."
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    The purpose of starting a debate is the most importance. To learn more about other thinking, To understood other people perspective, and the last is to looking for a fight which I do not recommend.
    So I received a warning for leaving work too early. When I'm there 15 min extra, all is good, but leaving 1 minute early is not?
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Don't be like that. A warning is just that. A warning. It's not sure that you will get fired. You should actually feel lucky. Most people get fired like "Good morning, blah blah blah, oh also, you are fired." I am NOT kidding. So yeah, a warning? That's cute. Stay typical and see what will happen.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Actually, it was my second warning :D I have already received my first one after falling asleep with a 130h sleep deficit. But I will definitely not let that get to my head. You make the most mistakes when you are most afraid.
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Exactly. But what I can sense is that they don't wanna fire you. They warn you, hoping you will adapt. That's all. But don't take those warnings lightly either ;).
    I saw I had a bit too much money... So I purchased a license to FL studio. Well, looks like I should learn how to make music, shouldn't I :D
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Saving definitely sounds like a good option. I also wanted to invest myself in CFD training. Nevertheless, I always wanted to get myself into music making, so if I can't program on the go, I can at least make music. Sounds like much less waste of time than mobile gaming :)
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Sounds dangerously close to a good idea.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, but the realization is harder :(
    "I have a question. I can't find [Insert an item]". OK, but what's the question? :p
    Reactions: Finnuval
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Where can I find the question? :D
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Try google :p
    I used to think using pixi would be a piece of cake.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, not anymore. Thanks to encryption, which has forced me to rework the loading system, the asynchronous nature of javascript, which denies me of use of returns in relation to loading...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And the fact that not only I need to deal with texture creation, I also need to deal with texture destruction, since they don't get removed from GPU memory automatically. All these things I omitted in my first engine...
    Buying Eset online security has proven to be a great investment. Its firewall has saved me from many annoying if not harmful popup ads.
    Reactions: Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    But how's that ballistic vest working out?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    haven't received it yet
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Tomorrow I'll be getting a new phone as well, but I have confidence in Huawei brand. It has worked well for me. (my tablet's display's damage is too deep, I've already lost some colors around the area of the crack, so I am afraid of carrying it around at winter).
    The thing I miss the most in interpreted languages... C/C++ preprocessor macros! With them it'd be so much easier to create efficient code!
    Poryg
    Poryg
    As it stands, we have to solve different possibilities with ifs. Have too many of them and the code might get sluggish. How nice would it be to have different expansions of the code, for example
    ifdef imported.YEP_CoreEngine //insert compatibility patch here
    which would mean the patch would get into the function only when the core engine is present.
    So I spent the entire day off sleeping... There goes my will to work on my stuff on my day off :(
    Faye Valentine
    Faye Valentine
    Lmao same here. But it was necessary
    punchybot
    punchybot
    Hey there it goes, along with my will to live.~~~
    Previous night we received a report of a suspicious person moving around in one of the apartment houses... It was actually me on duty.
    Isabella Ava
    Isabella Ava
    Was it really you .. ( ⁰д⁰)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yes, it was me, the time matches exactly and the location as well. It would be rather weird if it hadn't been me as I'd have to be overlooking someone from point blank range.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I read an article about a tour group somewhere spending hours on a search party looking for a woman in their group who went missing. Many hours into the search a woman helping search finally realized they were searching for her - she had changed her clothes at a rest stop and no one realized it was her.
    So, only one slot left for Huniepop 2 girls... And there's neither Tiff nor Audrey yet... I guess we won't have both this time, if any.
    WWII is such an important step in our history... Yet it's so difficult to study as facts have oftentimes been replaced with pure propaganda.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    For example I have seen how MEFO bills have worked Germany to its number 1 spot and why WWII was inevitable. It's something that's not written in history books at school. But surprisingly, the German's war crimes, the most significant thing... They are documented rather poorly.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I have found sufficient proof to be convinced about the program about German population's "weak people" being stopped from reproducing. But concentration and extermination camps for example are not so evident, because they show a lot of holes in the official version.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I know it's against the rules to discuss it in the open though, so if anyone wants to discuss it, feel free to send me a pm :}
    So I finally received my login chip for work. But well, if I sleep this week as much as last one, I won't need it for long.
    Another $500 is gone ;_; Why are bulletproof vests so expensive :(
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Many companies in Czech republic run on this principle. Even in KFC, where you have to deal with violent drug addicts on a daily basis, the only thing you will receive is a crappy monthly salary. But if something breaks out, stay out of it despite being called security. Oh and don't you dare to sleep, it's crap pay, but you'll get fined anyway.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Also, the fact that I bought the vest for my money means it is mine. So I can wear it on the streets and carry it from job to job. Which is pretty much what I intended from the vest. Call me a paranoic due to Czech extremely low crime rate, but I will wear my vest even on streets.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Yeah out here too, when I was driving still--they said if I was ever for any reason threatened or attacked; if they wanted my truck, to let them have it. I was like no way... if they steal it and crash it, it could be lots of dead drivers... those trucks are solid--can break through concrete walls.
    As I'm crunching through with the engine for parallax mappers, I start to understand why they did so many things like that. But still it...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    oftentimes makes me wonder why did they not do so many of them differently. If I'm able to do it and I'm alone, they should have as well.
    Arrgh, memory leaks!
    Germany's Enigma had one weakness. A letter could never become itself upon encryption. Without it it'd be an unbreakable cipher. Hmm, let's
    Blackyu
    Blackyu
    Oh wow. Let's rent a cheap scripted server and create a mysterious network that does creepy things and sends cryptic messages.
    We'd be Cicada 3301 levels of mysterious but our secret would be that we're actually just normal people.
    ...Or are we ?
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    It is completely enough to get free server hosting or something and advertise it :D
    Blackyu
    Blackyu
    As long as I get to post cryptic images and videos accompanied by some hardly decipherable messages, then I'm okay with that ! =D
    I just love it how almost everytime I need to pay online, I have to save my credit card... But then can't pay with the card, because it...
    Reactions: Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    So in essence the bank is keeping you from spending your own money.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The bank doesn't, I used to be able to pay on google playstore when I had an option to require password for payments. Now despite me not setting that up, I can't, because the store automatically asks the saved card. The defence mechanism is there to prevent stolen cards from getting sucked out dry.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Have you contacted customer service? I would hope there would be a way to resolve this? Hopefully you have a alternate method to use.
    Four consecutive 12h night shifts... How am I goi g to survive them...
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Become nocturnal?
    Kaeki
    Kaeki
    Do you have coffee equipped? If not grab a few, but not too many you get jittery! Drinking cold water should also snap you awake a bit. Good luck...
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I think you've figured out the way...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not going to lie... PIXI Particles make fantastic graphics... But predicting the hitbox of something with a "fixed size" but whose graphics can stick out past that, is quite challenging. :kaoswt:
Would you like a glass of spiders?
Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz