Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hate one thing in 2018. Playing racing games on a keyboard is getting increasingly more difficult.
    Isabella Ava
    Isabella Ava
    The good news is racing game look crazy ... awesome - realistic in 2018
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Only simulators, not arcades.
    Marsigne
    I've only played simulators on consoles, but I played an arcade on PC and it wasn't too bad to me. I think it was a 2013 game though.
    I played a game where loading was terribly optimized. Suddenly it made me see my own engine's loading system flaws... Gotta redo it all.
    Reactions: MushroomCake28
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Simply, it won't. It will replace it. And it will break a lot of plugins in the process :D
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    If you have an early prototype (working prototype) that won't budge much, you could send it to me. That way I could develop plugins that work with it. (I'm planning on doing more public plugins once I'm done with my game)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Thanks for the offer. I definitely won't budge much, since I intend to release it for public anyway. When I have an early working prototype, I can send it to you. Currently there's so little that's working that it is too far from prototype. So far I only have a skeleton of the base.
    Father's dying. I'm not sad that he is, everybody has to when their time comes. But seeing him in such pain... He doesn't deserve that.
    Reactions: MushroomCake28
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Poryg, let's celebrate of his good deeds. What did he do that make a world a better place for living things? Because a hero does to have to be in a uniform, a hero sacrificed their time to help others and improve the world for the next generation.
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    He didn't do anything that would make the world a better place for living things. But he preserved what good he could. He has a cottage hut and made sure to develop plants and fruit there. He is also a very decent handyman, who despite saying how lazy he is can't just sit tight at home doing nothing.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I've never met a more honest and reliable person than he was as well. He wasn't the type of person to overdeliver with promises as well. When he said something, he stood behind it.
    Lesson learned: In C++ pointers and memory are extremely powerful. Master them and you're unstoppable.
    So I finally have my ballistic vest. After receiving it I found that the protection is really basic, but it is indeed there.
    Reactions: samkfj
    cabfe
    cabfe
    I can't imagine my fear if I had to wear one of those for my work. You're very brave!
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I might need some padding underneath though, because it won't protect from blunt damage.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm not wearing it because I need it. I'm wearing it just in case I need it.
    Damage and theft insurance for my mobile. Sounds nice... Except it isn't.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    So it's, not sure whether deliberate, which is more likely and illegal, or just uneducated, which would be sad that he doesn't know what he's selling, but 100% misdirection. Because the insurance will protect you from theft, but definitely not from damage you or anybody else will cause.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Poryg, next times, you learn right that you need to read and ask questions from sellers before sign or buy things. If you do not learn, we here will sell you a broken stuff to you.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I always read what I sign, that's why I managed to avoid several problems already.
    Alrighty, one more feature and my smart preloading of map resources will be completed... Then I'll just need to figure out smart unloading.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @Kupotepo My system is different than the one in final fantasy. The skill doesn't level up, the many abilities attached to it yes, and since they all focus on different aspect of the skill, it's like you can evolve your skill in the direction you want (AoE, single dmg, status, other effect). The other effects, such as TP to MP conversion, are very useful features for in battle strategies.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @Kupotepo As for the Yanfly stuff, it has many things, but not even close to have everything every games need. Like we said, it has many general stuff, but if the game has a unique system, custom menu, custom battles, or other stuff, Yanfly will not have it. Original assets > public assets.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @MushroomCake28, I understand original assets is better than public assets. I guess your coding skills are very strong that you are going beyond Yanfly. Your game is going to be fun and unique.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Poryg, I am just saying that when people are asking what is wrong with the code or something like that.

You also mention when the questioner does tell you the whole truth or display the full information. I would agree that is the problem.

In customer service, a customer would ask what is wronged with a product? The service responder would ask what is your model number.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @TheoAllen Yup. That is true. In another perspective it's what you gonna get if you want to be a customer service. But it's no less annoying there.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Poryg, answer any questions can be annoying at some level. That is why is your free will to respond back or not, isn't it?
    I have learned how to rip resources from a binary blob... Breaking through my own resource safeguard guide.
    Reactions: punchybot
    punchybot
    punchybot
    Liked and subscribed.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Lol :D I have to edit the status slightly though, it doesn't make sense as it is right now :D
    Alright, next month is December... And my last great investment is going to be a windows tablet for making plugins on the road.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    This way I'll at least be able to mitigate the tremendous lack of time I've had due to working 12h shifts.
    Isabella Ava
    Isabella Ava
    Sound a great idea :)
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I keep meaning to buy a laptop or a tablet for free time when I'm not home, but I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to shopping of any kind, even with the internet. :D
    "Please, help me, something's been following me since morning! :o " "Omg, what is it?" "Work!" - Me in good ol'days :'-)
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I have changed... These changes are small and gradual, but present. And I don't like them in the slightest.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I agree works can be very scary.
    I always love it when I argue with someone and the argument, even if a bit heated, is full of reasonable points. They're rare, but existent.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I like any debate really if my opponent wants to continue to debate and not simple yelling at me and calling me names. I feel very sad that angry management issue hit very hard on every political spectrum.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Some people dislike debating and then you do not debate in the first place. Simply say "I do not like to debate because I might get into a fight and it is hard to control my emotion during a debate."
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    The purpose of starting a debate is the most importance. To learn more about other thinking, To understood other people perspective, and the last is to looking for a fight which I do not recommend.
    So I received a warning for leaving work too early. When I'm there 15 min extra, all is good, but leaving 1 minute early is not?
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Don't be like that. A warning is just that. A warning. It's not sure that you will get fired. You should actually feel lucky. Most people get fired like "Good morning, blah blah blah, oh also, you are fired." I am NOT kidding. So yeah, a warning? That's cute. Stay typical and see what will happen.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Actually, it was my second warning :D I have already received my first one after falling asleep with a 130h sleep deficit. But I will definitely not let that get to my head. You make the most mistakes when you are most afraid.
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Exactly. But what I can sense is that they don't wanna fire you. They warn you, hoping you will adapt. That's all. But don't take those warnings lightly either ;).
    I saw I had a bit too much money... So I purchased a license to FL studio. Well, looks like I should learn how to make music, shouldn't I :D
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Saving definitely sounds like a good option. I also wanted to invest myself in CFD training. Nevertheless, I always wanted to get myself into music making, so if I can't program on the go, I can at least make music. Sounds like much less waste of time than mobile gaming :)
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Sounds dangerously close to a good idea.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, but the realization is harder :(
    "I have a question. I can't find [Insert an item]". OK, but what's the question? :p
    Reactions: Finnuval
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Where can I find the question? :D
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Try google :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's not the biggest number ever, but I am so happy!
I started to paint again after it didn't fit my female character. (I really intend to draw women)

I was more focused on female characters than men.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fehobon49