Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No enemy bomber can reach Rühr. If one reaches Rühr, my name is not Göring. You may call me Meyer. -Hermann Meyer
    So Humble Monthly is receiving an upgrade. Instead of receiving 6-9 random games in a month for $12 you'll be able to choose 3 for $15,...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I think I'm going to participate in it for research purposes, as I'm interested in how it works. But aside from Humble monthly subs receiving the perk, I don't see that as an upgrade, since, I assume, your choice of games will be quite limited.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Get ready for Humble to go down the toilet. I can't see this kind of change and price increase working in their favor unless the games are better than what they have been lately.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    People have expected HB to go down the toilet since a certain unnamed company took it over.
    4 months of Hearts of Iron 4 taught me about geography better than 8 years of geography classes.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Compared to HOI3 some things have been streamlined, but my biggest issue is, the game came out in 2016 and is single threaded, which means, as it progresses into later game, it runs slow.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Sorry for not elaborating on it, but had to go to sleep. Anyway, HOI4's selling point was, it streamlined a lot of economical management in favor of strategy aspects. Ammunition and fuel were removed, fuel replaced by oil and oil was needed for construction of tanks. Nevertheless, Paradox games evolved the game against its selling point.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Version 1.5.0 brought back fuel. Man the guns DLC made naval combat a lot more complex with various ship parts, etc. And the new DLC that's about to come will rework the focus trees of France and Spain, to bring it closer to realism - in reality the Spanish civil war lasted till 1938, in the game it often ends in mid 1937 and even quicker if player gets involved.
    TIL that if you present history the way it was, you apparently like it/agree with it/are a fan or supporter. #YoutubeWisdom
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Sounds like you had a run in with some snowflakes
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I hate this belief so much. Dispelling historical myths and inaccuracies does not mean you support those things. When you encounter such people, it's probably best to just ignore them completely. They're not interested in learning new things, they're just looking for a fight, a new target for their personal crusade.
    Random fact of the day. The most downvoted reddit comment belongs to the EA. 670k downvotes earned it the spot in 2020's Guinness WR book.
    I've made a poem-making program. Feed it a text string of a newspaper article, it makes a poem from it. #dadaism
    BlueMage
    BlueMage
    Cool, i am waiting until you make a plugin-making program. Which user type in what they want, it make a plugin base on that
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I can make a plugin making program quite easily. I just can't guarantee these plugins will work :p
    What I hate the most on VPNs: They mess up my ads. So far the most reasonable ones I've seen came from Norway. The craziest one? Japanese.
    Ami
    Ami
    but im not hate that,as long I using internet as I want and never be interrupted by blockers
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @Ami It's no wonder they are limited. VPN is not just an app that magically changes your IP address. It's a connection to a foreign server, which then connects itself to whatever you want. And maintaining your own servers is an expensive business.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And purchasing a VPN is still way cheaper and gives you more options than if you create a proxy server. ProtonVPN costs me $8 a month, my own proxy server would cost me $30 a month at least. And I wouldn't be able to choose my country and neither would I be able to change my IP simply by disconnect/reconnect.
    I was so lazy today that I even procrastinated on what I intended to procrastinate with.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I don't drink tap water, because it's disgusting... and am always too lazy to buy some.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    :/ I used to think everyone over there drank tap water... Over here people usually have water purifiers, filters or just purify it manually by boiling (that's what we do). Buy a lot next time you go to the store~ Stay healthy ^^
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    In Prague we have an issue of overchlorisation of the water, so it's disgusting in some places. That's why we don't drink tap water in our place.
    Interesting. When a woman hears me trash talking about myself, she can't believe why am I treating myself so badly... No matter how many...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    times I tell her I don't take my trash talking personally. It's just a ranty joke. Men recognize it immediately and don't bother with it. Women don't.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, today's lesson. If you see a man being emonional as he's calling himself bad things, he is either feeling negative emotions or seeking attention. Otherwise it's just a banter.
    The trolley problem, kill 4 vs. kill 1, doesn't look too much like a moral problem to me. All you need is derail the train - then it's RNG.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Two Kirks in one status update? I don't remember this one
    Poryg
    Poryg
    When I posted it on Reddit, the only feedback I received was that the point of this was to choose the morally more acceptable option of the two. But the problem is, this problem has increased relevance with computer age.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And since computers are deterministic machines, if we crunch the "kill 1" option to the computer, it will always kill the 1, even though computers thanks to their insane processing power have a higher chance of potentially saving all than humans.
    New videos won't be coming in for a while. The internet is getting too sluggish for uploads.
    Well, my wireless headphones have lasted me for only a month. A dog jumped on me and scratched the better one off. He immediately bit on it.
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That sounds like one hungry dog. lol. I don't quite understand your last post, are you saying you've eaten a plastic bag before?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yes, by accident. It was night and I tripped with my food into our plastic bag stash... I did not drop any food, but the plastic bag I fell into was an old one and would crumble on touch (which, being in the dark, I did not notice). So I ate my food. And since plastic bags are tasteless and it are crumbles, I did not notice anything... Except for that piercing headache about 30 min later.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @Poryg see if that was a cat, it would have at least waited until you weren't wearing them to mess them up
    I wonder if I should buy this RM bundle. I like the cause, but I'm not particularly interested in most of the contents.
    Reactions: MMMm
    BlueMage
    BlueMage
    i will buy it if you can get all of the contents for $20, but $50 is nah
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, the rm bundles were always this high for the last tier. This year I'm just puzzled as there are hardly any dlc I'm interestes in.
    MMMm
    MMMm
    I would have gotten it if I didn't already own MV, but I don't see anything I want.
    Finished Mu Complex's Mario achievement. Gosh, it's tough.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    This achievement says "Hack Bobby Love's computer in less than 15 seconds.". This hacking consists of a puzzle game, where you receive an input number and have to perform two specific operations (addition and multiplication in the first round, multiplication and addition in round two) and type in "solve" + result. Two rounds. No Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V allowed and it's 7-9 digit results that you have to type by hand.
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Fast as fffff boi.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I solved it using Python :D
    We have a new camera system... With monitor that has automatic standby on to conserve power! #Logic
    Poryg
    Poryg
    What's worse, the window is programmed so that if I hover my mouse over that setting to turn it off, the mouse is underneath that window. That is some pretty awful settings.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Not that I wonder about it though, these are internal monitor settings, so naturally I cannot hover over them with a mouse... But there are no visible controls anywhere on the monitor.
    Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    Fnaf logic.
    TIL of the importance of getters and read-only variables in game after I broke an essential mechanic in CK2 through cheat engine.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And that's going to be my last status update about this game for a while. It brought me a lot of hell.
    PaladinJessa
    PaladinJessa
    Just out of curiosity, what exactly did you try to change? I play a lot and dont want to make the same mistake
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I downloaded a script that set base character attributes high... Later I've found out that the script will essentially eliminate character traits. So my previous case of a celibate pregnancy was a result of that (although there's srill a way to get pregnant while celibatary).
    Crusader Kings 2 absurdities episode 3: I'm a celibate Dominican woman, which gives -1000% to fertility. And I got pregnant!
    Poryg
    Poryg
    In my war waging series when I usurped the county of Kone from the Kingdom of Scotland, one Bishopry inside that county still stayed with the Scots. So after pressing a claim on them once again I've even been able to loot my own county.
    But that's not as absurd, since the same thing can happen when a barony changes allegiance through inheritance.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    It's not being a mastermind though... All I did was start at the 8th century and set women to be equal to men all around the world. That totally messed up the world politics XD
    Zinapse
    Zinapse
    Ah man, I haven't played CK2 in soooooo long. This is definitely making me want to hop back on it.
    Crusader Kings 2 will never cease to amaze me with its degree of absurdity.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    What kind of crazy family shenanigans happened this time?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    My character's nephew and marshal (male) were busted romancing together... So I had an option of either forcing a breakup... Or marrying them together. Catholic Church experienced a homosexual marriage. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.
Ksi
Streaming the Valentine games from the RMN Valentiny event! Drop by and say hi!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirisa2444