Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    some would argue the wage is the actual retribution.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Is that strange? I tend to thank everyone that is helping me in anyway, even if im paying them for it xD Maybe thats just because im so egotistical and lazy that i wouldnt do it even if payed myself >:p
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Sometimes I wonder if we're ever going to be able to call Blizzard by its name, or if it's fully fledged Activision forever.
    Reactions: Dalph
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Good old mama Bliz is dead and long gone sadly, Reforged was a real disaster and (as an old fan) words cannot express how much I'm still disappointed.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I am sure they will keep failing royally, new WoW expansions are getting worse and worse after WOTLK (the peak of WoW) and Overwatch 2 looks more like a DLC.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, considering that the hearts of Blizzard have left the company one by one and are replaced by total newbs, guess it's an expected result.
    If I survive the pandemic without 2nd degree obesity, I'll celebrate. The stress I have to deal with at work is so insane my candy consumption has increased by 400% just to help me survive the day sometimes.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @Riazey you can actually sustain yourself for an astoundingly long period of time without food believe it or not. Water, you've got maybe 3 days, food, technically depending on who you are you could go multiple weeks on little more than water, some more orthodox religions for instance still practice multi-day fasting for specific yearly rituals.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @Poryg Huh, I do that too then. I generally eat sometime around noon and then again around 19:00, so that'd be like 9/15. Didn't realize that was considered a fast, how many meals do regular people eat in a day?
    NinjaKittyProductions
    NinjaKittyProductions
    @Philosophus Vagus 16/8 is almost as Porgy said. It is 8 hours of eating and 16 hours of fasting. During those 8 hours though, you are only allowed to eat no more than 2000 calories.
    6.5 million beers are in need for rescue. I don't drink beer too much, but my Czech heart is sinking. It's just a pity that they priced it so high. At this price nobody is interested.
    • Wow
    Reactions: JojoLaVache
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Why not make it a promotional giveaway? That's what local specialty micro-brews in my area did, I literally drove up to the premises and got a case put in my trunk. That's the kinda thing that can change a man's preferred brand once this nonsense is over, as well as a way to get rid of stock that would otherwise be a waste. Lemons into lemonade and all that.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    so, it's a Corona "Beer-us" situation?
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @gstv87 You can say.
    @Philosophus Vagus It still has a couple of weeks before it goes bad, so they're trying to sell everything for full price for as long as they can before it goes bad.
    Microsoft tools are a blessing and a curse. They're great, but also insanely restrictive :/
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Depends on the tool. I would definitely not call Microsoft Visual Studio insanely restrictive.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, not insanely, although still. I finally managed to make raylib work in msvc. Since raylib is a C program, compiling it in msvc was out of the question. I had to compile it using cmake. But later I found that microsoft's c compiler doesn't allow for dynamic arrays.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm going to have to use malloc, which isn't that much of a hindrance, but I prefer to keep things on the stack as much as possible. In fact for an earlier version of raylib I even made a multithreaded file handler that apart from loading files operated solely on stack.
    Apparently it's not just people who are hit by corona virus. My phone has set itself to English language on its own. Not that I'm complaining... :D
    Ndemic productions working on a game mode that makes you save the world instead of killing it.
    I guess the difficulties will be reversed too? On mega brutal sick people will be given hugs?
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    They should add a coronavirus level.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @Windows i7 Ndemic productions is making a corona virus level in plague.inc. However, instead of being the disease, you will try to save the world. They also donated 250k USD for corona virus research.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @The Stranger Yeah, there is. I have this game on PC too. But this will be a plague.inc level.
    It's nice to see all those people say how they now have plethora of time thanks to corona virus... I definitely can't say I belong to that group tho. Our workplace always needs to function, so I'm not going to find peace at least until April.
    According to economists our country has less than two weeks before our economy collapses. The worst thing is, I don't find any evidence to doubt that. I guess we are screwed, aren't we?
    • Sad
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Oh, my roommate is a security guard. Small world. Actually I suspect your job is going to become more necessary in the coming months. A lot of places around the world are pulling back police support. Some places are even releasing criminals (which sounds like a terrible mix). But hey, job security right? :LZSwink:
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, we always have problems with criminals roaming free due to overflowing prisons.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    On the bright side, if they let them all out, nobody has to worry about them overflowing. Genius when you don't think about it. :LZSwink:
    I wonder, does anyone have experience with kratom? I'm trying to do my research about it, since people have recommended it to me and I have focus issues, but finding good resources is very difficult.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    My main problem with most resources is, they leave the most important data out: Dosage, brand and surrounding conditions. So I know about withdrawal effects and that they are crap. But from what I've seen, most if not all bad cases around use of kratom (deaths, side effects) came from abusing it.
    Procrastination is a beast. I was supposed to program, but well, I opened fl studio for the first time and composed my first amateur seconds of music.
    Reactions: Silva
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I was supposed to do homework, but I read the post. Don't be to hash on yourself? Sometimes, it is stress block your mind. Yeah music would help to make your brain working again. I do not what you doing privately, but I think you did a lot of things if you think back of what you did accomplish.
    When coronavirus started to be a thingm I'd think I'd had nothing to worry about. Now I'm starting to be a bit afraid... Not of CV tho. It's the funny feelings around my heart and shooting pain in my right hand, ain't a good sign.
    Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    Im a bit worried, too.
    My father and my grandma arent that healthy anymore.
    Our goverment and our clinics here arent that reliable.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @dragoonwys I've been in one circle that took 6 months of meds and exams. Nothing was found. I'm skeptical even this time.
    dragoonwys
    dragoonwys
    Ahhhh I see, that's too bad. :rsad: I hope you find a way to lessen the pain eventually, perhaps the arm pain and heart pains are unrelated.
    Played some Soldier of Fortune once again. It's never going to cease to amaze me how much detail this game has for how old it is. Warning though: It's rather gorey.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Hey, sometimes it's fine to treat violence for what it is. Over-the-top and/or frighteningly accurate; if it worked for the Fallout series and the Castlevania Netflix cartoon, it works for a war game.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    It's not just about the violence. There is also behavior, you can shoot a gun off someone's hands, many things there can be damaged and have unique moving parts...
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    That's also fair! More use out of shooting limbs than I ever got in any Fallout. :p
    It's interesting. There are no safety hazards in our country, but if you look at the shelves in supermarkets, you'd say there's a zombie apocalypse here.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Its the virus. Everyone's spooked.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, I know, but frankly, I don't understand why. In our country there are currently a hundred quarantined people who came from Italy, but they show no symptoms. We have no reported occurence of Corona virus. And even if we did, the mortality rate is 8.5% with disproportions between young age (0.5% of young adults) and old age (15%).
    Poryg
    Poryg
    For a normal human the chance of survival is very decent unless you decide to not get any treatment. Not to mention, Czech republic is excellent at handling epidemics.
    I had four days off. A lot of time to do some work... Did I do some though?
    Well... In fact I did. But not in what I'm supposed to.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Always the way. I have a week off next month with grand plans to "do some work". Let's see how that goes ...
    Jenova
    Jenova
    Me.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, at least I finally managed to find a C/C++ open-source game engine that would be easy to edit.
    Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 obtained the record on the fastest time I found a bug in a AAA game. I found a bug before I even hit New game.
    • Haha
    Reactions: TheNewSon
    TheNewSon
    Yep, I purchased it many years ago because I am a huge fan of the Wizarding World - but I ended up giving up on that particular title... Crashed way too many times.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, it never crashed for me so far. In fact the bug did not crash the game at all. I just rebinded the wasd keys to arrows... only to find that when I have movement keys redefined to arrows, every key press on the menu counts as 2. Well, luckily there's still a numpad. :D
    Poryg
    Poryg
    To be honest, you're not even losing on anything imo.
    People recommended it to me as a good HP game, but I find it rather boring. So far the most fun one I have played was Half blood prince... And I guess it's going to stay.

I seriously wonder, so much potential... Why cannot they make a good HP game nowadays :(
    I really wonder why Steam thought removing categories from workshops was a good idea. How am I supposed to find mods I'm searching for?
    Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Okay, being able to see links embedded directly here was not what I expected... I'm still stuck in the previous format xD
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    And here I thought u went away bcz you had a problem with the forum theme.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, I seriously considered it for a while. But well, in the end the most important things were fixed and the forums are now usable again. They still look ugly, but at least they are functional.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bleh studio hell job haha at least they like it didnt had time to do much laundry tho ;w;'....YES I DO AT LEAST TAKE A SHOWER everyday!
Ami
--- Food Ingredients ---

Hero: Since the Chef are in Hospital,we can't eat his Dish in 3 Days.
F.Mage: What we have to Eat?
M.Healer: Don't worry,we can Eat the Food Ingredients.
Hero & F.Mage
: Really?

(3 Days Later)

Chef: Hi,Guys. I'm Ba---
(Entire Party Collapse After Eat Raw Meat)
Chef: Wha...WHAT GOING ON HERE!!!!!!
So, I've been thinking about all the complaints about the chibi sprites. Is the problem that they're chibi or that they don't match the character art? If I did a series of chibi/SD character art, would people be interested?
Converting a timer plugin from MV to MZ. Now I really start to fell how awesome the new plugin commands are. This really helps create plugin easier than before!
Working on a really cool audio plugin, will probably release soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Empowerinstitute