Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If I find a flash game on my mobile browser, it tells me it's not compatible. Then why does it work fine if I request desktop sites?
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Those annoying bugs. xD
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Not at all, just Puffin web browser. And the fact that flash games aren't supposed to be supported anymore by mobiles, thanks to the fact that in 2016 Adobe took down its Android flash player in 2016.
    Here I am, watching 19th century photos. They definitely have beauty in them...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Having a goal in 19th century was even more difficult, but at least people knew what they could do... I now know only what I can't do and this list is vastly expanding each passing day...
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I think people back then we're aiming for simplicity. My parents grew up in small villages in a pre-tech era, and to them the idea of having "ambitions" is ridiculous. They feel that life is just about living and getting by. Whenever I share my goals they tell me "Now you're just adding work and difficulties to yourself" lol :)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, they're technically not wrong :D Goals mean added struggles. But nowadays you can't just do a damn thing without ambitions or else you won't survive. Although we will return to the time when it's possible one day. I know, because Europe is starting to suffer from overurbanisation.
    The more I get involved with non-js languages, the more I love js. Others may think it's a dirty language... But the freedom it gives!!!
    Mrs_Allykat
    Mrs_Allykat
    My day job is PHP, so I try to avoid real programming with RM. However, when I do have to code something -- JS makes it so much less of a hassle.
    Reactions: Poryg
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    where did you start learning JS? I just finished two classes at school on C++ , and im trying to get into JS now.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    sololearn.com, the rest is experience
    I'm in a friendzone. Am I sad about it? Not really. Because friendzones have brought me some of the most interesting experiences ever.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Sounds ****ty. Why flirt with someone whose already made it clear they aren't interested? I mean rejection is no reason to give up I guess...after all my granddad had to ask 9 times before my grandma married him but if you're hitting a brick wall before you even date it's probably best to turn around and just find another path...plenty of other lonely people to date, no need to be a creep giving unwanted attentions.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I can't say it's healthy. But given how often I get to like someone, it's not that different from not pursuing anyone. I have just made a couple of rules to prevent it from being unhealthy. One of them is, if a person is a thinker or considerate about your feelings, don't push it. If they don't care, they won't mind as long as you don't force your feelings on them.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Best to move on, seriously. The more you expose yourself to that person, the more it's going to hurt you. There are many amazing people in the world. I promise you that. Whichever one person you thought was the one - you'll find many more like that or even better.
    if I ever release a game, I'll make an "official pirated" version of it just to troll people and put this in: https://youtu.be/up863eQKGUI
    From time to time I have a weird dream that I'm in a house with two more men and three women. The goal is to prevent anyone from being...
    Reactions: SpaceBot
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Weird dream. My only reoccurring dream is that an invulnerable faceless shadow appears randomly to kill me, in the moments before wakefullness he can be truly terrifying, I often wake up right after being 'killed'. Dreams are strange
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I also forgot to mention that it is not like me doing it actually, but it is like a computer game. It always goes a bit differently. For example once I was clicking with a cursor, but the tasjk was impossible anyway. Today it was like virtual reality, except very realistic controls. So when these two were killed, I saw a message that they were killed by a katana instead of seeing them actually get killed.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    As for me being sc'ared, that happens only from time to time. I can recognize when I am in a dream and therefore even when my life is on the line, I keep cool and often wake up pre-emptively. The only bad thing is, even though I know I am dreaming, my dreams are far from lucid.
    God dammit. Why in the world am I now surging with ideas for small games now... Now of all times!
    So I maybe killed my laptop...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    But I don't believe it survived the incident without any damage... There were so strange noises thanks to the water getting to the hard drive... Luckily my motherboard was unaffected by it, even though it took full hit.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And black screen. The cpu is not even busy.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    OK... After hardcore reset the bios doesn't recognize the hard-drive anymore. So it's apparently dead.
    Sometimes autocorrect is just ... I wrote in a review "This game doesn't an exploit many games have" and it corrected it to "girls". So now
    Browsing around viruses I have learned one thing. A virus is a fun way to challenge your programming skill. It's just a pity my PC is weak.
    Reactions: starlight dream
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Also, first viruses have actually been released by Bill Gates himself from what I've heard. He released a couple of (I believe it was 3000 diskettes) mostly harmless, but annoying viruses shortly after releasing MS-DOS.
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Avast is quite good. I also find that antivirus programs slow down my pc too much. Sigh.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I have Stopzilla and uhm...one other that I can't think of cause I'm brain dead...Anyways. So yeah...We have a Micro Center up the street from us.
    Lesson learned. Do not eat hot foods for at least a week after you get a nosebleed. Got another one thanks to that.
    Lol, my brother: "Hey, your girlfriend sent you a message!" I had no idea I had a girlfriend.
    Reactions: Jeremiah Eastman
    Poryg
    Poryg
    There are always commissions. Or we can mix several tracks if they blend together well.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    In fact being the perfectionist I am, I don't even seek battle music among battle musics :D
    Milennin
    Milennin
    I do. I really like my battle musics fast-paced and catchy, lol. I want to hum along as I bash on enemies. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?
I want to use a simple animation for a feature of Aletoirs Feast so now I'm touching for the first time the animation system of RM, hope the final result doesn't look too bad hahaha :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NolBert