Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Besides filter, I'm to familiar to PIXI classes, so I think it would be a fast and good tutorial for me o(・ω・)o
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I see :) Glad it could help!
    I need some marshmallows :#
    That feeling when you know it's a dream, but don't want to wake up from a dream, because it's so beautiful...
    That feeling when you suddenly realize you've been doing one thing for a while without noticing... Once I spent 30 minutes cutting my leg :D
    Reactions: starlight dream
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    But your conscious was sleeping.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    But the moment you realize you're dreaming, it's becoming a lucid dream in which the consciousness is as awake as it is when you are normally woken up. It's just that it was this sudden shock that I woke up.
    Also,my consciousness is never sleeping. Brother keeps complaining that a tiny sound wakes me up :D
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    You have a point there :)
    And since your hearing is sharp too it's easy to be a light sleeper.
    Reactions: Poryg
    Once at school I was late for a lesson with a native French speaker. He taught me to never be late again for that lesson... EVER!
    I love emoji. They can turn so many serious things into something funny.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And even if I use @EpicFILE: Shut up or I'll kill you >:(, it still looks better than without any emoji at all, because emoji gives it a kind of joking look :)
    Which makes me wonder why in the world did that blackmailer use emoji when she was threatening me...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Of course for any nitpickers I have to note, I don't have any intention to kill @EpicFILE! So if you find him dead, it wasn't me :blink:
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    Ya. When we talk, we send so many subtle signals. It's easy to identify the motive behind the talk. We don't get as much signals in text. Emoji is a good way to subsitute the subtle signals we lost in a text. :D
    I had a dream about you. We entered a chess tournament and stayed in a rustic house along with other contestants. The sky was orange. We are just about to start a casual chess game in one of the house's bedroom. There's this one hooded girl who seems like a big fan of you, and she want to take your photo. Weird dream. xD
    Bitcoin, bitcoin, bitcoin... Bitcoin is so popular now. But when I said last year Bitcoin was a great investment, nobody believed me.
    Reactions: EpicFILE
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @Leon Kennedy It was time to sell when it got to the 20k dollars and took the opposite direction :D Now it's time to wait and see what happens and which direction it goes. It's still volatile, so it might pick up a sinus curve for the time being, but always depends when and which direction it goes.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @MushReen It's impossible to buy 39 bitcoin for 300 bucks unless you are doing leveraged trading and has been impossible to do for a long time. Even in 2015 when I was doing stuff with bitcoin it was at 320 dollars per btc.
    Lehla
    Lehla
    Dad decided to try to get me into bitcoin. I never actually did much research because I never heard of it from anyone else. Thanks for redirecting my attention back to it. I have a phone call to make.
    It pisses me off so much that without a phone you're completely screwed today... :(
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Like even job interviewers won't give you a chance when you don't have a phone! This is how bad it is.
    Llareian
    Llareian
    Does Czech Republic have assistance for getting a land-line phone? Or can you get a free internet phone service? In the US, I can use Google Voice for free from my computer as long as the calls aren't international.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    We don't have any assistances for this. We only have free wifi in certain Prague parts and city parts, but that's a public wifi. And compared to other countries in Europe, even western Europe, the prices here for mobile services are still expensive.
    There's no worse opponent in chess than a cute girl. It's impossible to play against her when the only thing you can think of are cuddles...
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    ...And this is where the ability to send telepathic imagery would have been useful. If you're going to be distracted by such impulses, it's only fair that she should be, too. ;)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    That would be an overkill though, because you know, you could torture a girl you hate with evil imaginations... And imagine if everyone could do it. A hell on Earth!
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    If everyone could do it, I'm actually inclined to suspect there'd be a sort of awakened hivemind kind of thing going on - everyone would at least peripherally sense what you'd be doing to others, so justice would be swift and merciless...
    Long live the Queen... An indie visual novel, but Telltale could learn from it how to make a game where your choices really matter.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I should have formulated it a bit differently :S
    But nevermind. :D
    Poryg
    Poryg
    My point is still standing though, Telltale could learn from that game how to create multiple stories in one instead of one story with minor alterations :)
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    I think the problem isn't just about having the choices matter. (Though that is the majority of the problem) But having good writing to care about the consequences of the choices to begin with, something I think Telltale has been lacking for a couple years now.
    That feeling when I feel much more comfortable programming in pixi than in the MV engine...
    Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    Like who needs pre-packaged engine when I can make me own?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    It's not just that. But MV windows are brutally chaotic.
    Today's chess was hell. I entered a winning position only to blow it the very next move... Not just once, but twice. Against a 1200 rated!
    I like C#, but I hate Visual studio :(
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Ah alright. Figured it was a lag concern because Visual Studio is a massive program. If you get everything I think the total download size is around 30 gigs. Unity is only 5 gigs and Unreal 10 by comparison.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I only got the necessary files, still 13 gigs in the end :D I guess I could try Unity, but I'm not really sure about my pc being able to handle it, since it has already crashed on me a couple of times. Not to mention, it is really hard for a beginner to orientate there :D
    Faherya
    Faherya
    I know how you feel. My notebook suffers to open VS, creating anything with Windows Forms is unthinkable. :(
    How do I say that there are last few days when all sorts of Udemy courses are very cheap without advertising... :D
    TakeHomeTheCup
    Their courses are on sale practically all the time. I don't know why, but they went from $15 sales to $14.99 sales.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    They are for $10.99 according to the email. But yeah, they have to make sales a lot I guess, otherwise they'd not make money. Many courses are very expensive.
    I think I like C# more than Java.
    I'm going to have to do something about the time I spend here... It's too much.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The main character of the book)
Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.
putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarja2541