Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do you know today won't be a beautiful day? You're up at 2:45 feeling like garbage instead of sleeping.
    Soul Tech
    Soul Tech
    Passed a year from that annecdote & more than the bandits I attribute to the infernal heat of in my room on summer, that situation also happened to me when playing the last race of need for speed most wanted ... with the months I learned to tame in a certain way the beast that is my heart. When i look back is funny (even though when it happens I feel like I'm going to die)
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Poryg Haha He was right to be scared of her!
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Soul Tech It sounds tough to deal with and it's not a condition that's commonly heard of. I hope you'll always be safe.
    I've been acting strangely these last few days. Either I'm just tired or I'm in love. I hope for the first option...
    Reactions: Matseb2611
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I hope not :D I don't believe in love at first sight :#
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Play chess again. Then see if it's love at second sight.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Impossible. It was a 3rd class competition in Prague, which is something like a league, just on lower level. 8 teams fight each other week by week for 7 weeks.
    For these last few days I've been having health problems and laze problems... Not the best when you have work to do :(
    Jesus Christ... What a hell of a day. Stayed up till 5, whole day of a headache, lack of will to eat,baked a chicken and I'll play chess.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The chicken is so crispy it offers no resistance, I also offer no resistance and since my brother has borrowed my keys, the only thing I can hope for is that he returns home in time.
    Besides filter, I'm to familiar to PIXI classes, so I think it would be a fast and good tutorial for me o(・ω・)o
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I see :) Glad it could help!
    I need some marshmallows :#
    That feeling when you know it's a dream, but don't want to wake up from a dream, because it's so beautiful...
    That feeling when you suddenly realize you've been doing one thing for a while without noticing... Once I spent 30 minutes cutting my leg :D
    Reactions: starlight dream
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    But your conscious was sleeping.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    But the moment you realize you're dreaming, it's becoming a lucid dream in which the consciousness is as awake as it is when you are normally woken up. It's just that it was this sudden shock that I woke up.
    Also,my consciousness is never sleeping. Brother keeps complaining that a tiny sound wakes me up :D
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    You have a point there :)
    And since your hearing is sharp too it's easy to be a light sleeper.
    Reactions: Poryg
    Once at school I was late for a lesson with a native French speaker. He taught me to never be late again for that lesson... EVER!
    I love emoji. They can turn so many serious things into something funny.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And even if I use @EpicFILE: Shut up or I'll kill you >:(, it still looks better than without any emoji at all, because emoji gives it a kind of joking look :)
    Which makes me wonder why in the world did that blackmailer use emoji when she was threatening me...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Of course for any nitpickers I have to note, I don't have any intention to kill @EpicFILE! So if you find him dead, it wasn't me :blink:
    EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    Ya. When we talk, we send so many subtle signals. It's easy to identify the motive behind the talk. We don't get as much signals in text. Emoji is a good way to subsitute the subtle signals we lost in a text. :D
    I had a dream about you. We entered a chess tournament and stayed in a rustic house along with other contestants. The sky was orange. We are just about to start a casual chess game in one of the house's bedroom. There's this one hooded girl who seems like a big fan of you, and she want to take your photo. Weird dream. xD
    Bitcoin, bitcoin, bitcoin... Bitcoin is so popular now. But when I said last year Bitcoin was a great investment, nobody believed me.
    Reactions: EpicFILE
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @Leon Kennedy It was time to sell when it got to the 20k dollars and took the opposite direction :D Now it's time to wait and see what happens and which direction it goes. It's still volatile, so it might pick up a sinus curve for the time being, but always depends when and which direction it goes.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @MushReen It's impossible to buy 39 bitcoin for 300 bucks unless you are doing leveraged trading and has been impossible to do for a long time. Even in 2015 when I was doing stuff with bitcoin it was at 320 dollars per btc.
    Lehla
    Lehla
    Dad decided to try to get me into bitcoin. I never actually did much research because I never heard of it from anyone else. Thanks for redirecting my attention back to it. I have a phone call to make.
    It pisses me off so much that without a phone you're completely screwed today... :(
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Like even job interviewers won't give you a chance when you don't have a phone! This is how bad it is.
    Llareian
    Llareian
    Does Czech Republic have assistance for getting a land-line phone? Or can you get a free internet phone service? In the US, I can use Google Voice for free from my computer as long as the calls aren't international.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    We don't have any assistances for this. We only have free wifi in certain Prague parts and city parts, but that's a public wifi. And compared to other countries in Europe, even western Europe, the prices here for mobile services are still expensive.
    There's no worse opponent in chess than a cute girl. It's impossible to play against her when the only thing you can think of are cuddles...
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    ...And this is where the ability to send telepathic imagery would have been useful. If you're going to be distracted by such impulses, it's only fair that she should be, too. ;)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    That would be an overkill though, because you know, you could torture a girl you hate with evil imaginations... And imagine if everyone could do it. A hell on Earth!
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    If everyone could do it, I'm actually inclined to suspect there'd be a sort of awakened hivemind kind of thing going on - everyone would at least peripherally sense what you'd be doing to others, so justice would be swift and merciless...
    Long live the Queen... An indie visual novel, but Telltale could learn from it how to make a game where your choices really matter.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I should have formulated it a bit differently :S
    But nevermind. :D
    Poryg
    Poryg
    My point is still standing though, Telltale could learn from that game how to create multiple stories in one instead of one story with minor alterations :)
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    I think the problem isn't just about having the choices matter. (Though that is the majority of the problem) But having good writing to care about the consequences of the choices to begin with, something I think Telltale has been lacking for a couple years now.
    That feeling when I feel much more comfortable programming in pixi than in the MV engine...
    Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    Like who needs pre-packaged engine when I can make me own?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    It's not just that. But MV windows are brutally chaotic.
    Today's chess was hell. I entered a winning position only to blow it the very next move... Not just once, but twice. Against a 1200 rated!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Learning Action Sequences!
ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

Online Platformer TEST DEMO 0.1 - 4 simple Maps. Just jumping test. (I still have 2 minor problems to fix).
So ms store had an idea to nuke the the entire app when the file integrity is slightly broken.
Im on another months long scripting high. I wonder if I can go SSJS3?

Version Fille in english is now complete!
Download the game on itch.io:
Talk about it here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/120802/

Enjoy and share!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenmai