Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Another F1 GP behind us... And another salty wars on youtube. Why in the world is the youtube f1 community so toxic?
    What is the difference between using scripts to improve your accuracy in CS and using actual cheats? None, both are called cheats.
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    All is fair in love and war... ;_;
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @Marquise* There is no way to compare competitive level to casual level like this. Competitive level will try to make the conditions as same for everyone as possible. But in casual level you always don't have to. So you can experience an amputee racing someone with feet, not in an event, but in a casual run. Either he won't care you have feet or he will and has reasons to run with you.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    There was that one who killed his wife but still was an Olympic champion runner with no legs but not in the Paralympics competitions!
    Playing Czech checkers while suffering from a depression... For some reason there's nothing more depressing for me to see than success...
    Moral of the day: Never try to play racing games using a mouse that has reaction time less than 1ms. Too much sensitivity in buttons for it.
    I'm never going to buy anything from Asus... EVER AGAIN!!! If I ever get this idea... Someone slap me in the face. Thank you.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    So is it just after laptop that it is failing? No fan? are they making them in Siberia or Alaska?

Ack another height of after 6 month buy the newest bestest junk to replace 6 month after? Ack!
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    No. There is passive cooling. In my laptop the only thing that has a fan is the cpu though, the rest is susceptible to overheating.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    SH..!
    I think I can guess what heart med you were prescribed. I just got mine today, it's for lowering heart rates and a possible side effect... lowered heart rate, lol.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    It is what every government would like to put in all of their population's cereals!
    (Kinda cutting the symptoms of the real cause.)

Make sense politic makes so great illusionists!
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, that is the western vs. eastern medicine. Western medicine focuses on eliminating symptoms, eastern focuses on curing the disease.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Now... If all corners could tie up and work together. :D
    Just woke up into a nice smell of a girl's shampoo used by a neighbor. One thing I love in summer, to just lay under the window and sniff :3
    Today youtube asked me how much I like it 1-5. But that was all? Does that mean the devs don't want to change it regardless of our answers?
    I hear how smart I am much more often than I like it... But in the end nothing beats the feeling of getting loose and being all stupid. :)
    Reactions: Marquise*
    Poryg
    Poryg
    It just feels great and pisses everyone off, how can it be better :D
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    I don't have to let loose to be stupid, RIP.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Well we all need a pendulum return. I tend to play stupid Troll or Ogre or Orc alone or more on LARPG where I do a nice NPC Orc... But each time kids are on the terrain somethings goes my character being very loud and offensive and turning and seeing children kinda lowering voice and use less gore and dismembering expletives and menaces!
    When a cute stranger sits next to me in a metro and offers me her hair for stroking, I know I am dreaming...
    Stronghold Crusader extreme has been criticised for inhuman difficulty. 7 missions out of 20 behind me and no difficulty so far...
    RPG maker MV implemented PIXI, but renders everything through Canvas and bitmaps... Even text!
    I don't understand why follow people here when I don't even get notified about their activities, which is the sole purpose of following.
    Reactions: Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    ~I completely agree, it could have a better use... Like a new status updates or new thread could be cool. Don't know if this ever existed here or if it will be implemented, but could be a good idea if possible...
    Nutty171
    Nutty171
    There's a page that you can access from your account details page that shows all the activity of the people you're following.
    So I just received meds to reduce the heart rate. Possible unwanted effects: Very common: Heart rate reduction. Kill me now...
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Not everyone takes them for that is why, I've been perscribed beta blockers for anxiety before, didn't help any more than the others but they do get perscribed as such sometimes.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @cabfe or the "may contain eggs" warning on egg cartons.
    Reactions: cabfe
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Beta blockers for anxiety. I did not they were prescribed for that and I have panic attacks continually.
    @Poryg Hang in there. These pills might do the trick. If I were you I would research your issue as much as possible plus the meds prescribed and possible other options. Best of luck.
    Decided to create a new project. Custom ABS, Custom PIXI menu, PIXI dialogs... Number of relevant files inside my plugins folder: 17.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Number of used plugins: 13. Not bad compared to nearly 80 in my standard projects :D
    Lack of sleep... Kidney pains... Diarrhea... Lost focus... Increased heartbeat again... What a wonderful day. But I don't want to repeat it.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I did consult a psychologist that day, wasn't really helpful though :(
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Some are jerks, well, like everything else. I believe having a good doctor is like getting the lottery... But don't let that one make you think a psychologist can't help. I was followed by one and thanks to her, my depression and suicidal attempts disappeared from my mind. But that's another topic, I just want you to know that maybe you could try to find a good psychologist.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Maybe I could. But in Czech republic it's very hard. Over 1000 people yearly study psychology only in Prague. The psychology is the most popular subject ever.... That's how it goes.
    We will need a template for reporting eventing problems... Too many threads where they describe their problems, but leave no clues.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    It's an issue everywhere, yup. I worked in software development on a very small team, and we still got reports from our support guys "something happened with x." Seriously guys? Come on. Details? Replication steps? =\
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Replication steps are simple... Figure them out yourself :D
    However, I have to say that sometimes I get bugs I don't know how to replicate, because they occur unexpectedly... For example I had an one-time bug occurence "Cannot load something". Couldn't replicate it and it never happened again. I reported it as an one-time bug that I don't know how to replicate :D
    Jonforum
    Jonforum
    People who want help, think that it is the Helper who will here break head for help him !.
    When we want help, the least politeness is to do something clear and detailed
    Why didn't it occur to me earlier that PVAssets and my eventing abilities can create a great ABS for my game? #makethegamelessrmlike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
Made 8 games. Was aiming for 20. Gonna go for 40. Because 20 + 20. /Bed.
Got myself card game plugin, its bit laggy but worth it
Finally made battler stuff for my last character...
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Feel free to drop by and see what monster I am working on~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thepoopinthesky