Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It amazes me how I'm able to deal with blackmails calmly... But then I remember that I'm calm even with life in danger. Not so cool anymore.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That's the effects of it, but you don't experience anything before the decision to fight, flee, or submit, is made. You'll also find you will start sweating; this serves the purpose of making you harder to hold on to if caught. :)
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    As for the loud snapping sound... It was not loud at all. It were short snaps, completely unnoticeable had I been weaking my 30 db silencing earmuffs. I went to a realization though that since the sounds increased in frequency and they were precisely on my right side, the tree would probably fall on me. That was when I started running, not thinking about it anymore. Right side was also uphills.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    They would've been loud enough to hear, rather than the level of a whisper, though. We're all capable of of identifying what is or isn't a threat to a certain degree. Some people have that ability enhanced or weakened by various mutations, illnesses, disabilities, or psychological issues. In fact, more than just your hearing likely played a vital role in determining the threat.
    In the end nothing beats Pokémon :'-)
    Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! May you have a wonderful day full of sweet things!!!!!!! (I'm still on time right?)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    11:38 AM, so 11:38 late, but don't worry about it. Thank you :*
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    T.T sorry I followed the forum time T.T hope you had a great birthday tho!
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I did not. I had a small celebration today in a shape of one homemade slivovitz shot, but that's about it. Not that I really mind though :)
    I am an achievement hunter... I hunt achievements on Steam games, on Kongretate flash games... And even here I hunt trophies. Two to go ^_^
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Van Helsing of achievements. :p
    Nutty171
    Nutty171
    postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpost am I at 1,000 yet?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm an achievement hunter, not a spambot :D
    Tomorrow's my birthday. Everyone will be giving me happy birthday, but I am not so happy about it actually...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Not too many, but I do have a few :)
    If I had too many, I sould probably hide my birthday everywhere I could... To escape from floods of wishes :D
    Nutty171
    Nutty171
    I wish you happy days for the rest of your life. Is that good? :D
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Just unrealistic :)
    Report from the Holter's device. My heartbeat is alright, sinusoic, with lows at 78 and highs at 110 through day and 49 to 100 at night.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I know, but what can I do about it? I can just wait, go through the checkup... And if I pass, I will have an official paper that this isn't a problem that I can finally use to renew my job application to that storage house :)
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    I hope that's what happens. :)
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Well, I get sick a lot and jobs are difficult to find, so I started to work at home. Ironing clothes. Don't make much and all, but it's a start. Maybe you could do something at home? I just hope you get better and you can get a renewed job application! Take care, kay?
    Cuteness overload from summer. Much, much stronger than ever. Good thing that I'm single though, I can enjoy it 100% :3
    Reactions: The Stranger
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, in my country girls don't like compliments from random people. Too many people asking them out for a drink if I say it nicely :)
    Also, girls in my country find me ugly, so complimenting them is a suicide.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    About taking sneak photos... I agree it can be disturbing if found out or shared outside and then discussed. I would never do such a thing, I have my honor. And selfishness, because what's mine is mine, even if it's a photo :3
    However, in Czech republic we say: "What the eyes don't see, doesn't make the heart bleed."
    Hmm, perhaps he was right... If I control my attitude, maybe I should become a more professional playtester. Not like Driftwood though...
    Reactions: Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Don't critic while grumpy. Avoid grumpiness by doing cat therapy. Works for me. Now, for real. Do you say lies when grumpy, or are you just a little more direct? Because if it is direct, people need to accept it, no matter how harsh it may sound.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I don't say lies. I would never lie while criticising a game, since even in my grumpy state I'm trying to help. I'm more direct, make more grammar mistakes and the whole post is sometimes chaotic. But the grumpiness itself doesn't really influence my opinions too much to be honest, only the form I present them.
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Then there you go, no need to change. I mean, kinda need to look out for spelling mistakes xD but we all make those, so... If you are honest people can't complain. Keep doing it like you do.
    That feeling when you find a site with 2937 icons that are actually legit and useful... But need to be resized and made into an iconset.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The thing is, among those 2,937 icons there are many scifi icons and many icons I won't really need, playing cards, junk items... And there are huge inconsistencies, I've been able to save 20 icons for fire skills if I ever need them one day, but only 1 for water so far... So it won't be sustainable :(
    BCj
    BCj
    Where'd you find those? :p
    Going on a checkup about my heart. I feel terrible and half of Prague is closed, so I'm not sure how am I going to get there.
    Reactions: Guiguimu
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Oh no, hope everything goes ok! :(
    Poryg
    Poryg
    In the end it did. Having two microholes that many people have and aren't health threatening. And I came only 10 minutes late, so it wasn't too bad either :D
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Yeah but you need to keep a close eye on that, better safe than sorry. Hope everything goes well with you! Take care!
    Learning some three.js. I would love to create a 3d plugin one day, but I'm afraid my skills won't be enough for that even after studying :)
    Finally I have created a character in Elder scrolls IV that doesn't have troubles with surviving in 60% difficulty! ^_^
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Civilization piqued my interest due to Gandhi's at first bug, but later inside joke. Check it out if you want :D
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Will do, sir! Thanks for the tip!!! ^^
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Haha, I'm no sir, I'm a... Well, I don't even know what am I anymore, considering how long have I been at home... :D
    "I was just able to run a whole mile, so I'll run marathon next." I think I'll stop giving advice when beginners ask about advanced things.
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Ha-Ha! That escalated quickly. From a single mile to twenty six or so miles.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Not really, it is just kind of getting to my nerves that so many people don't explore the engine, but jump straight into complicated things. But even when you study a programming language, the first thing you learn is "Hello world!", not quantum theory.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Just do what we do and suggest they spend a month or so exploring the tutorials, and that they ignore this advice at their own peril.
    I had a dream. I playtested an rpg maker game that was perfectly balanced. The only issue was difficulty, too easy even for easy standards.
    Stanley
    Stanley
    Who the eff dreams about RPG Maker?! (Wish I could!)
    Surely this being must have been prophesied somewhere among the Chinese ancient scrolls by the Bible's Daniel the Prophet!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Surely, if it's too easy then it's not perfectly balanced. :p
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @The Stranger I had to completely chip it off due to 140 characters. So it sounds way worse than I initially intended...
    I implemented the pvassets in my project, so the default charsets are pointless... Yet I can't just delete them. Ah, the RTP...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Maybe it's due to the plugins I'm using. I'll try to turn several of them off :)
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I was just happy trimming the fat, so to speak. I still have some of the RTP plugins, but I'll be removing those soon as well to clean up the list in the plugin manager.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I don't use any RTP plugins apart from Community basic and window names. However, maybe some core plugins (or SRD_Preloader core) could require these files, so I'm going to check that out after breakfast.
    I can reveal so many mistakes while I'm playtesting a game here... Yet I tend to do the same ones too. Why do I even bother then... :D
    I'm very grumpy due to an all-nighter caused by an insanely painful diarrhea, so if I say bad things to you, don't take them personally.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qubes